Booty Shorts - The Anniversary Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How long do they usually take to cum?" Alyx asked.

"Depends on the guy. A steady rhythm is usually what does it, in my experience anyway. Also, lots of tongue, right here." She ran the tip of her index finger back and forth across the foreskin on the underside and the cock bobbed and jerked. Mellony laughed. "See? That's the most sensitive part."

"Oh, okay," Alyx said. She leaned forward again, and Mellony watched her flatten her tongue and press it hard against the underside of the shaft as she bobbed her head.

"Yeah, like that," Mellony whispered after a minute. "That'll probably--" she was interrupted as the man tapped his knuckles hard on the wall, surprising Alyx who pulled off the cock as it started to jerk.

"Keep it in your mouth!" Mellony said quickly.

"Oh!" Alyx exclaimed. She took it back in her mouth and the man groaned loudly.

"They like it better if you keep it in your mouth while they're coming," Mellony said.

"Mmph!" Alyx's eyes grew wide, surprise on her face as she bobbed her head.

"If he's coming, just hold still. It can get really sensitive."

Alyx stopped, and held her head still, blinking hard, a third of the cock in her mouth. Finally, she pulled off. The end of the condom was full of milky liquid. "Wow, that felt warm. I don't think I'd like that very much without a condom. Look how much there is! Did you swallow it when you did that for Craig?"

"Not a fan of the taste. I usually just let it dribble out of my mouth onto his stomach. He seemed to like the view enough not to complain."

Alyx watched as the man withdrew his dick back through the hole, giving her a muffled "Thank you!"

"You're welcome! That was my first blowjob!"

Mellony smothered a laugh with her hand.

"You were good for your first time!" the man called.

"That was a lot less messy than it would have been without that condom on. Why don't guys just wear them every time?" Alyx said.

"Guys always say it doesn't feel as good. Also, some people like the mess. My freshman roommate in college was a cum freak. She liked it in her mouth, on her face, her back, her hair. Wherever the guy wanted to cum." She shuddered. "Never understood that myself, but different strokes for different folks I guess."

Alyx giggled. "Different strokes! Ha!"

Mellony grinned. "So, having fun?"

"Yeah, this is exactly what I was talking about! Wang without the guy! I can tell I wouldn't be into it if they were in the room with me. Did you see how hairy that last guy's stomach was? Yuck!" Alyx gave a shudder of her own.

"Have you had enough?" Mellony said as they heard someone else come into that room next door. "Or do you want a little more..." she gestured to the hole.

"Let's see what it looks like first." Alyx said. "Is this the signal?" She put her hand at the hole and crooked her finger in the come here gesture. They saw the man step up to the hole. This cock was about halfway between the first two. Six inches or so, and thick. Alyx took it in both hands and ran her fingers gently along the length. A groan came through the wall, followed by muffled voices talking.

"What the... Are there two of you?" Alyx asked. She leaned forward and saw a woman's slim hand stroking the man's balls. She turned her head and grinned at Mellony. "There's a woman with him!" she whispered.

"Must be that couple we saw out there looking at the bondage stuff."

"This is so crazy!" Alyx said to Mellony, then she called through the hole, "Do you want me to suck your guy's dick? He'll need a condom!"

"You can just jerk him off," came the woman's voice. Alyx obliged. After a few minutes, he pulled his dick back into the other room.

Alyx leaned forward to peer through the opening. "I guess I wasn't--oh my god!"

"What?"

"She's sucking his dick! Look!"

Mellony leaned forward to get a better view. Sure enough, they could see the lower half of the woman's face as she sucked on her partner's cock. She bobbed her head a few times, then slowly pushed forward and took the entire length down her throat, her nose pressing against the man's stomach.

"Wow! That's amazing! I don't think I could do that!" Alyx said. The woman took his cock out of her mouth then wrapped her fingers in a circle around the base of it and used her hand to guide him back through the hole, the shaft coated with her spit.

Alyx slid her hand over the end. "Oh wow, that's hot. It's so slick now!" She stroked it for a minute then the man pulled back for the woman to suck it a few strokes, then back through the hole for Alyx to play with it. They went back and forth like that, the cock seeming to get harder each time

"This is the naughtiest thing I've ever done!" Alyx whispered to Mellony.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it." Mellony said. She got off her chair and knelt behind Alyx.

Alyx felt her denim mini-skirt being pulled up above her hips, then Mellony's fingers started working her lacy thong to the side. Alyx groaned as her wife slide a finger smoothly into her pussy.

"God, baby, you are so wet." Mellony said, as she fingered her.

Alyx didn't respond, not with anything that could be called language. But her moans clearly told everyone on both sides of the wall she was enjoying herself. Suddenly the man knocked on the wall.

"Come in my mouth!" They heard the woman say. He pulled out through the hole and the woman leaned close, her face near the opening so they could clearly see her taking his cock in her mouth, as the shaft jerked and pulsed. As his spasms slowed, her cheeks puffed out, then she slowly pulled back, carefully not spilling any.

"Wan somf?" the woman said, opening her mouth close to the hole. Her mouth was almost completely full of white goo.

"Um, no thank you!" Alyx said.

The woman closed her lips and ostentatiously swallowed, and then her face was gone from the hole. Alyx turned to Mellony and whispered, "Actually, I'd almost try a taste like that, but it'd be breaking the rules, right?"

"That's right. We're being safe."

"Okay. I don't want to break the rules."

"Good, 'Cause if you did, I'd punish you."

"Would I get a spanking?" Alyx asked brightly.

"No, I would not spank you. For two months."

"Oh," Alyx said, a little crestfallen. "You mean not-fun punishment."

"Right."

"Can I touch you?" The woman asked.

"Oh! I, uh, I don't know." She looked at Mellony. "What do you think? I don't really want to let a guy touch me, but she looks kinda cute. What I could see of her anyway. But... is that cheating on you?"

"I think this is a special occasion. As long as we're doing this together, it's okay. No fooling around with anyone else unless it's something like this where we're both involved and agree ahead of time. Clear?"

"I don't ever want someone else, Mell. I'm just... God, we're being so naughty... and I love that you're here watching me."

"It's okay then. Here, let me." Mellony pulled Alyx to her feet, then reached out and popped the button on the waist of Alyx's mini skirt. She pulled it down her legs, hooking Alyx's thong with her thumbs she did. Alyx blushed as she stepped out of the puddle of fabric and stood naked, except for her ever-present beach sandals.

The woman's left arm reached through the hole and Alyx stepped closer to the wall. The arm was slim, with a diamond tennis bracelet and an expensive looking wedding ring, incongruous details as her hand ran over Alyx's small breasts, then down her stomach. Mellony shifted to get a better view as the woman ran her fingers through Alyx's lips. Alyx gasped and reached down to grip Mellony's shoulder to steady herself. Mellony gripped her ankle and lifted her foot to rest on Mellony's lap, opening Alyx up to the woman's touches.

"You are soooo wet," the woman said. Alyx gasped louder as the woman slid two fingers inside her. "Oh, your pussy feels so good!"

"Yes, it surely does!" Alyx said, her voice an octave higher than normal. Mellony giggled.

Alyx's hips started rocking. She leaned forward, her forehead against the wall, causing the woman to have to stretch her arm further through the hole to maintain her contact with Alyx.

"God this is so hot, baby! Watching her finger you with her wedding ring on!" Mellony whispered.

"It's naughty and hot, and oh God, I'm gonna come!" Alyx cried out, then proceeded to do just that. Mellony wrapped her arm around Alyx's thigh to help her stay upright. The woman stroked her through her orgasm, then her arm withdrew back through the hole while Alyx got her breathing under control.

"Okay, I'm confused now," she said.

"What's confusing you?" Mellony asked her.

"Who has to thank who. Thanks lady!" she called through the hole, "and mister you need to thank both of us, but especially thank your wife because she swallowed for you!"

Muffled laughter came through the hole, along with the sounds of clothing being adjusted then they heard the door in the other room open as the couple left.

"That was wild!" Alyx said. "Should I get dressed?"

Mellony's Apple Watch vibrated. She checked it, flicking through a couple of texts with her fingertips. "I want to kiss you for a minute first." Mellony stood, wrapping her wife in a hug. Their breasts pressed together as they kissed, tongues dancing.

"I almost want to have sex with you right here, but I think the floor's probably a little gross," Alyx said when they came up for air. "We need to get home soon."

"Just another minute."

"What are we-- oh!" Alyx said as she heard someone in the next room. "You're right, they keep coming. So to speak."

Mellony snorted with laughter. "This will be our last one for the night."

"You're the boss." Alyx knelt down and put her fingers on the bottom edge of the hole. "Hello? Are you--oh my God!" She jerked away from hole as the newcomer's cock eased its way into their room. "Mell! That's as big as Big Red! Bigger!"

This dick was like none of the others. It was long, almost as big around as Alyx's wrist, and heavy looking.

"Jesus!" Alyx exclaimed as she took it in her hand. "My fingers barely go around it!"

"Enjoy it then."

"I'm not sure how I'll enjoy this. Sorry mister, but there's no way you're getting a blowjob, you're way too big!" They could hear the man chuckle through the wall.

"I have something else in mind for this one," Mellony said.

"Oh, I've been so thoughtless, you've let me play with all of them. Do you want to have some fun too?"

"Not what I meant," Mellony said, digging into the plastic store bag with their purchases. She pulled out the purple leather wrist restraints and tore them off the cardboard display holder. "Turn around."

"What?"

"You heard me. Turn. Around."

"Um, okay." Alyx nervously faced away from Mellony, who buckled the thick leather bands around Alyx's wrists one at a time then pulled her arms back and snapped the clip to fasten the D-rings on each of the cuffs together.

"How am I supposed to play with that giant wang with my hands behind my back? There is no way that thing is fitting in my mouth."

"You never know until you try," Mellony said as she dug in her purse. She pulled out another condom then knelt in front of the hole. She licked her hand, then coated the cock with her spit. Tearing open the foil packet, she rolled the condom over the end of the bulbous head and down the shaft. The man on the other side grunted as she did. Mellony stood and took Alyx by the arm, pulling her closer to the wall.

"Wait, Mell, that one's lubed. You told me I didn't want that stuff in my mouth."

"That's not what we're doing." She spun Alyx around so her back was to the wall.

"What are you--oh!"

Mellony pushed Alyx back against the hole so that the thick length of the man's cock slid in-between her legs. It was long enough that the tip poked out from between her legs with an inch or two to spare. Mellony knelt in front of her, and placed her hand on the underside of the cock, lifting it so that it pressed against Alyx's pussy. Then she gripped Alyx's hip with her free hand and pulled her slowly back and forth.

"Fuck, baby, that looks so hot," Mellony said as she watched the man's thickness slide back and forth, parting her lips.

"It feels good!" Alyx said.

"Just what you wanted, right? Wang with no man? Just you and me here, while you feel this cock?"

"Yes! Just like this!" Alyx humped herself onto the cock, her hips rocking as her breath quickened. "I guess I'm not a Gold Star lesbian anymore!"

Mellony smiled and looked up at her wife. "Oh, you still are. Unless you're ready not to be."

Alyx stopped moving, looking down at the only person she'd ever known who always knew exactly what she meant all the time. The only person she'd ever trusted to truly be herself with. "Okay."

Mellony pulled her forward a little further as she pressed under the cock with her fingertips, moving it up into the right angle. She felt a small bump, as the head pushed against Alyx's entrance.

Mellony looked up with a grin. "Say it."

Alyx actually stomped her foot. "Really? No!"

"Say it baby." Mellony pressed up, pushing the head harder against her.

Alyx growled in frustration. "No!" Then she gave a small moan as the man pressed himself against her. She tried to push back against the wall, but Mellony held her, preventing her from sinking back onto the cock.

"Say it or I stop."

Alyx huffed out a loud breath, then said "Fine! Fuck me, Mell! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!"

Mellony put her hands on Alyx's hips, her thumbs pressed into the sensitive hollow where her wife's thighs met her body and slowly, insistently, pushed her back towards the wall.

"O-o-o-o-o-O-O-O-O-O-O!" Alyx's voice raised quickly in pitch and volume.

If their positions were reversed, Alyx might have described it as if Mellony's eyes and mouth had formed three perfect circles, making up the corners of an isosceles triangle. Since Mellony was the one watching Alyx, however, she simply took delight in the expression on her wife's face as she accepted the largest object to ever penetrate her.

"O-o-o-o-h my God!" Alyx cried out.

Mellony kept pushing, slowly, but inexorably until Alyx's butt flattened against the wall. The man on the other side groaned loudly.

"Oh my God! Oh my God, Mell! Oh my God!"

"Are you ready?" Mellony asked.

"Ready for what? It's already all the way in!"

Mellony didn't answer. She just took a firmer hold on Alyx's hips, then pulled her a forward few inches before thrusting her back hard against the wall.

"Oh, my fuck!" Alyx cried out, as Mellony fucked her against the man's cock. "God! Damn! Fuck! Shit! Fuck!" Her body shuddered and writhed, her arms straining against the leather cuffs, fingernails scrabbling for purchase on the wall behind her, to try to somehow control the pace. Mellony had no interest in letting Alyx control anything, however, as she continued to thrust her wife's butt back against the hole. Alyx's orgasm raced through her, her body shuddering, and she leaned forward, half-collapsing onto Mellony's shoulder. Mellony took advantage, leaning her shoulder into the crook of Alyx's hips, pinning her tightly against the wall.

"Okay, dude, your turn! Give it to her!" she called through the wall. She held Alyx's ass firmly against the hole as the wall started thudding in time to the impact of his hips as he thrust hard into Alyx.

"Oh my god, more? Baby?! Mell?! Oh, God! I love you Mell! Mell, I love you! Oh my God, I'm--A-a-a-a-a-a-h!" Alyx lost the capacity to form words after that, only unintelligible, animal noises emerging from her mouth for the next several minutes. Finally, the man on the other side of the wall thrust hard into her, a loud groan announcing his own orgasm. Alyx shuddered and moaned as he finished inside her. After Mellony heard him pull out with an obscene, sucking sound, she gently helped Alyx sink to her knees. She tenderly unclipped the wrist restraints, although she left them on her wrists.

"That was really, really good," Alyx said, panting.

"I love it when you say 'I love you' when you come."

"I know."

"Should I be worried about you going full hetero now and leaving me for a surfer dude?" Mellony said with a grin.

"Oh, heck no, but I definitely want to use Big Red on you when we get home."

Mellony snickered. "Like you'll be able to stay awake long enough after that orgasm."

"Then I'll wake you up with him tomorrow."

"That works. C'mon, let's get dressed."

Alyx's knees were shaky, so Mellony quickly pulled on her shorts and t-shirt, then helped Alyx get dressed. "You're keeping those on until we get home," she said, indicating the wrist cuffs, "and wearing this too." Mellony retrieved the matching collar from the bag on the floor and turned Alyx around.

"Everyone out there will see me wearing them!" Alyx protested, blushing.

Her blush deepened when Mellony replied, "Baby, if there's anyone out in the store, there's zero chance they didn't hear you wailing like a banshee. What's a little bondage gear compared to that?"

"Fine." It was clear to Mellony both from Alyx's tone, and the eagerness with which she held her hair out of the way for Mellony to fasten the collar around her neck, that she very much desired the embarrassment that came with wearing the leather out into public just as much as she wanted to pretend that she was reluctant to wear them.

They walked out of the hallway and into the main store to find it empty. As they started towards the front, Alyx heard a door open behind them. She turned and saw Mark, the curly haired surfer dude who had rung them up for their sex toys coming out of room three, buckling the belt on his jeans.

"I'll have to unlock the front door for you," he said. His grin threatened to split his face in half. "Hope you ladies had a good evening. That collar looks great on you, by the way."

Alyx's face deepened to a shade of red usually reserved for stop lights and fire engines. "Y-y-yes, thank you," she stammered.

Mark unlocked the front door and held it open for them, like a gentleman.

"Thanks Mark! See ya out in the surf sometime," Mellony called over her shoulder as they headed to their car. "I always suspected he had a big dick. His wetsuit is pretty snug," she told Alyx as she opened the passenger door for her. "I'll drive, I think your knees are too shaky."

As Mellony pulled out of the parking lot and headed north, she glanced over at Alyx who was sitting quietly, seemingly lost in thought.

"You okay? Any regrets?"

"No! It was fun. I wasn't ever going to say I was a 'Gold Star lesbian' again anyway, but now I couldn't even pretend to be one and keep a straight face."

Mellony chuckled.

"But..."

"But what?"

"I can't believe you got me a wang for our anniversary. That was a highly inappropriate anniversary gift. You're a naughty wife."

"Oh no, that's where you're wrong. That was completely appropriate!" Mellony said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?"

"The traditional fifth anniversary gift is wood!" Mellony said triumphantly.

Mellony was about the only person on earth with whom Alyx reliably could tell when she was being given a punchline, even when... Alyx stared at the road for a moment, her brows furrowing, then turned back to her wife.

"I don't get it."

They were halfway home before Mellony could stop laughing at her own joke long enough to explain it.

THE END

Thank you for reading my first installment of Booty Shorts. There might be more someday. There might not. You never know, I'm mysterious and capricious. Leave me a comment and let me know what you thought of it. Votes are lovely, but comments are what inspire more writing.