Booty Shorts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When everyone finished eating and had paid their bill, they slid off the stools and headed for the door.

Just as the got there a rush of people come in and Amy's group was forced to stop.

No sooner had the stopped then Amy felt a hand start rubbing her right ass cheek. Seconds later a different hand started rubbing her left cheek. Seconds after the second hand joined the first in massaging her ass the first hand moved away and another hand took it's place. In the meantime the first hand had slipped around her waist and the hand started sliding up and down the space between her legs.

Time stopped being a factor. Amy wasn't sure if it was seconds, minutes, or hours until the group was able to squeeze out through the door and the hands reluctant were withdrawn. Once thing was for sure, Amy needed to find somewhere she could relieve the mounting pressure between her legs.

As if reading her mind the girl who had pulled up her shorts took Amy's arm and told Amy to follow her to the nearby house where she was staying.

They were said good-bye to the others and hurried away.

Fortunately the house was only a little over a block away. When they arrived the other girl quickly lead Amy upstairs to her room.

The girl pushed the door shut and lock it. The she turned to Amy and pushed her back onto the bed. Even before Amy stopped bouncing the girl had pulled off the shorts and thong.

Without a moment's pause the girl dropped between Amy's legs and started linking Amy's pussy.

With Amy's state of arousal it didn't take long before her body clenched and she orgasmed.

The girl waited for Amy to calm down a little and she went back to tongue-lashing Amy's clit.

It didn't take much longer than the first time for Amy to climax again.

The third time took longer, but it was no less intense.

After that one the girl slipped up beside Amy and took her in her arms. She introduced herself as Kate.

As they laid there Amy confessed it was her first time with a woman.

Hesitantly Amy asked if Kate would like her to return the favor. Kate smiled and said they'd have to wait till next time because if Amy was still planning on going to her afternoon class they needed to hustle.

She lead the way to the bathroom and each cleaned themselves up. Amy rinsed out her thong and dried it the best she could. Seconds later she was back in her original state of dress or undress, depending on the viewer.

Amy asked Kate if she were ready. She hesitated and then asked Amy for a favor. Amy promised anything.

Before leaving the house the Kate lead Amy to a backroom on the first floor. As they walked she asked Amy to give her dad a thrill and that Amy would know what she meant when they got there.

Upon entering the room Amy spotted an older man laying on the bed with various medical devices attached to him.

Kate explained that this was her father and he was in bad shape physically. His mind was still sharp, but his body was giving out.

The girl introduced Amy to her father. He kept his eyes on Amy's face, but once when she turned her head she saw his gaze drop lower in the reflection of the room's windows.

Kate excused herself saying she needed to get something from the kitchen.

Amy looked around and pretended to spot something laying on the floor. She stepped over and turning her back to the man she bend over to pick the thing off the floor.

Looking in the mirror she saw his attention was riveted on her exposed butt. Remembering what had happened in the classrooms, she crouched down and when she stood back up she could feel the shorts were once again only covering about a third of her butt cheeks.

She stepped around the room pretending to look at the things on the walls all the while keeping her ass pointed in his direction.

When she got over near the head of the bed she leaned down to study some objects that were laying on his dresser. This put her ass less than a foot away from his face.

She was a little surprised when she felt a hand reach over and start rubbing her ass cheeks, but she held her position and let him continue his explorations.

There wasn't an inch of exposed skin left that he hadn't touched when they heard the sound of his daughter returning.

He dropped his hand to the bed and Amy quickly tugged her shorts down as far as possible.

The daughter left him a glass of water and the girls exited the house.

Once outside the girl thanked Amy. Pretending not to know what she was talking about Amy asked what she was being thanked for. The girl grinned and told Amy about the camera in the room. She said the receiver was kept in the living room and that she had watched everything.

Amy's last class of the day went much easier since the professor was a man and he studiously avoided looking at her.

After the class she met up with Kate and they returned to Kate's house. As Kate went to look in on her dad Amy looked around the living room.

Amy was a little surprised when Kate rushed up to her. Kate asked Amy if she could possibly ask for another favor. Amy replied that she was happy to do anything. Despite her assurances Kate was still hesitant. At last she came out with it. When she had looked in on her father he had a hard-on.

Kate said that she had no idea when the last time was that her father had gotten an erection, but with the way his body was deteriorating it might very well be the last one he'd ever have.

Amy was shocked. This girl she had only met a few hours ago was asking her to relieve her father boner.

Seeing the reaction on Amy's face Kate apologized for asking. Amy remembered Kate had relieved her arousal earlier. It would be rude not to return the favor. Amy asked what Kate had in mind.

Relieved that Amy was at least considering her request, Kate said that his body was too weak for Amy to climb on the bed so it would either have to be done by hand or mouth.

Giving Kate's dad a blowjob was asking a lot, but jacking him? She could do that.

Amy asked Kate if she had any suggestions.

Kate suggested that since Amy only had the clothes she was wearing perhaps it would be best if she stripped first. The resulting appearance of a beautiful naked girl could only help speed up his climax.

That made sense to Amy so she pulled her t-shirt off over her head and handed it to Kate. Then she reached up behind her back and unclipped her bra and seconds later it joined the t-shirt.

Amy took hold of the top of her shorts, but Kate told Amy to let her do it. She sat Amy's other clothes on a nearby chair. Then Kate slipped her hands inside the back of Amy's shorts and slid her hands and the garment off over Amy's ass.

There were a few pinches before the shorts were completely free of Amy's ass. The shorts ended up on the chair and the thong wasn't far behind.

Amy had already kicked off her shoes and now she was totally bare-assed in front of Kate. Before she could change her mind Amy walked down the hallway and into Kate's father's room.

She watched as his eyes got wide at the sight of a naked girl standing there before him. Amy stepped around to the side of the bed and did a pirouette so he could see all her womanly charms.

Knelling down beside the bed she slid her hand under the covers and took hold of his cock. It wasn't the hardest cock she had ever handled, but it was among the thickest.

She started a slow strolling motion and the erection got harder. She had stroked it several times before it occurred to her that she was making long strokes. Using her other hand she pulled the sheets away.

Kate's dad's cock was about 2" in diameter and a good 8" long. It was easily the largest dick she had ever touched. The whole time she was studying it she kept stroking.

This thing was amazing. When a hand gently touched the back of her head and guided her face towards the erection it never occurred to her to protest. When her lips touched the end it seemed like the most natural thing to open her mouth and let it slide inside.

She felt the pressure on the back of her head relax and she lifted up.

Just before her lips would have come off the pressure returned and she slipped her face down over it. This time the pressure guided her a little deeper.

The pressure kept guiding her and soon she was taking the whole monster into her mouth.

During this time she felt him slip a finger into her pussy. She had never had a lover play with her while she was giving head. It was quite simulating.

Between the cock in her mouth and the finger rubbing her pussy she was quickly approaching the same level of arousal she had experienced early in the day.

It wasn't long before she felt the cock start quivering. A few more passes up and down and the pressure kept her with the cock completely in her mouth. Meanwhile the finger kept slipping back and forth in her pussy.

Abruptly the hard-on spurted a large lot of cum into her throat.

She tried to pull back, but the pressure kept her face down around the base of the cock and she forced herself to swallow as much as she could.

She still ended up with some cum leaking out around her lips, but at some level she was pleased that she got most of it swallowed.

At the same time she had her own orgasm. She could feel her juices start running down her leg.

When the cock was finished the pressure relaxed and she pulled her head up off it. Meanwhile the finger in her pussy started rubbing faster and faster. Within seconds Amy experienced her second orgasm.

She glanced over at Kate's dad and saw him laying with a huge contented smile, his head resting in his hands.

WAIT A MINUTE? If his hands were behind his head who did the hands that had guided her head onto the cock and played with her pussy belong to?

Snapping her head around Amy was stunned. Kate was knelling behind her naked as Amy was, except for the small strap-on dildo.

This day was so weird Amy thought. I had my pussy eaten by a girl. I just gave a blowjob to a guy I only met this morning at which time I let him play with my ass. And now I just got fucked by a girl.

As if reading her mind, Kate told her, "Hell of a day, huh?" The unsurrealness of the situation was partial calmed by Kate's big grin.

Amy found herself grinning back, "Hell of a day indeed."

The two girls got up and Kate pulled the sheet back up over her dad's body.

Then the girls went upstairs to the bathroom and took a shower together. There was a lot of touching and rubbing.

When they came back downstairs Amy was shocked to see her clothes were gone. Kate smiled as she led Amy over to the front door. She explained that Amy's clothes were in the mailbox across the street.

Kate went on to explain that she would be happy to give Amy a ride back to her dorm and that her car was parked in the backyard. All Amy had to do to get the lift was to go get her clothes and meet Kate at the car.

However there were two conditions. First Amy wasn't allowed to get dressed until Kate told her it was okay. Second the mailman was at the end of the block so Amy needed to hurry.

Glancing out the window Amy saw that Kate was telling the truth. She pleaded with Kate to go get the clothes, but Kate was adamant.

Amy hesitated only a moment longer, then bolted out the front door, jumped down the steps, and raced across the yard. She dashed across the street and snatched open the mailbox only to discover it was empty.

She turned and looked back at Kate, who pointed at another mailbox. Unfortunately that one was even closer to the rapidly approaching mailman.

Too late to worry about it now, Amy thought. She sped over and snatched the box open. This time her clothes were inside. She grabbed them and headed back to Kate's house, but by this time the mail truck had arrived.

She had to side-step around it and then get back to the house. When she got to the front door she discovered it was locked.

That's right, she thought, I have to meet Kate out back. She ran back down the steps and followed the driveway around to the back of the house.

Amy saw Kate sitting in her car. Amy ran around to the passenger side. Once there she was preparing to slip into her clothes only to hear Kate tap the horn. When Amy looked at Kate she saw Kate shake her head.

Shit she had to wait for permission to get dressed.

Once inside Kate told her to toss the clothes into the back seat and Amy did as instructed. Kate pulled out to the street and to Amy's horror called the mailman over.

Kate sat there talking to him for what seemed like hours. The whole time the guy was bending down and staring on Amy's naked body.

Amy did her best to play cool and just ignore him.

Finally Kate said good-bye and wished him a good day. He muttered that there was no way it was going to get better than this. He added something to the effect of "hope to see you two again," Then added, "you too Kate". Amy realized he was talking to her tits with the 'you two' comment.

Once they were moving Amy asked Kate what she was doing. Kate replied that it was obvious Amy was an exhibitionist. She went to say that she'd make Amy a deal. If Amy wasn't aroused she could get dressed, but if she was then she had to stay naked until told otherwise.

Amy paused before answering asking how would Kate know if she answered truthfully.

Kate answered that she already knew, because if Amy wasn't aroused she would have already started putting her clothes on.

Amy could tell this was going to be a long ride home. But sleep wouldn't be denied any longer and she dropped into it's embrace.

The End

12