Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 13

Story Info
Getting hands on with Amara of Borderlands 3!
7.5k words
4.4
3.9k
6
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, places, universe, etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. I do not own any of the characters etc referenced in this story. I am making no money as the result of writing this story. All characters are 18 years or older in this story.

Featuring: Amara (Borderlands 3)

Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Part 13

A Borderlands video game erotic story

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, Oral.

* * *

So, you want to hear a story, huh?

About Vaults across wild and dangerous planets... About powerful Sirens and courageous heroes... About power-mad Twins and the bloodthirsty Cult of psychos and bandits they lead... And the four new brave batch of Vault Hunters who answer a Siren's call to save the universe...

Well too bad! Because this isn't their story!

You see, for every tale there has to be a supporting cast... From insane but brilliant professors to sexy and smart bartenders... And of course a very handsome, wise and extremely humble businessman and arms dealer!...Ahem! Anyway! This story tells the tale of one of these figures in the background, who may not have gone down in the history books as a true hero but still played his part in the war that went on between the Crimson Raiders and the Children of the Vault.

Samuel. A rookie, wanna-be Vault Hunter who stumbled into the Crimson Raiders years ago. By all means he should have just been Skag-feed with how worthless he was when he first arrived! But somehow, he found his own path. He managed to become a cog in the machine. Supporting the efforts of the Raiders and actually gaining the respect of those few men and women with some sense and decency on Pandora. Rising to the high rank of 'honorary' mayor of the city.

How? Well, being passable at completing missions and tasks is one thing. But Samuel had a particular set of... Shall we say? 'Skills' with the ladies. If the man had a proper bedpost it would be covered in notches! No one knew quite how he did it. Blackmail? Blind luck? Desperation! Some of the most maddest psychos out there even claimed he had some kind of Relic he equipped that made him into a sexual God! Ha! What a joke! Whatever the reason behind his 'skill', it seemed any gorgeous female he came into contact with he managed to bed! From con-women to pirates, Sirens to Vault Hunters... The lucky bastard even got with my ex-wife! I mean, come on! What the Hell does that runt have that I don't!!

...Ahem! Anyway... Life was pretty sweet for our hero Samuel... That was, until Sanctuary was blown to pieces by a vengeful Siren. Leaving the major without a place to hide from the war and violence of the world. Yet, he still survived. And survived. And remained a part of the Crimson Raiders, taking his orders from The Firehawk herself. Some even claimed he was her right hand man, but no one would dare to say so to either of their faces. And for a resourceful sort as Samuel was to seize on opportunities? He certainly had the time to make plans of his own... But that's for another time.

Certainly having a good set of hands helped when you were spending years building a space ship to travel between planets and their Vaults! So the man who had been major of the first Sanctuary was now the 'honorary' Captain of Sanctuary III... We don't talk about Sanctuary II... And now with the stars and new opportunities to discover? It was no surprise that the lusty legend of one man in the shadows only continues to grow. You know what they say! There ain't no rest for the wicked!

And there was no shortage of partners to be found for the Stud of Sanctuary...

* * *

Shit was, in a couple of words, still fucked. Even more so than before.

Five years had passed since Samuel had lost his home of Sanctuary after his both, the Siren Lilith, had destroyed it to stop a madman from claiming the Vault Key as his own. It led to long years of scratching and clawing to survive, fleeing from base to base storm by the fanatics of Children of the Vault. He was older, wiser, and admittedly a damn better shot than when he'd barely made it to the first Sanctuary all that time ago. He'd even managed to take some time off from Crimson Alliance duty to work on a back-up plan of his own in case things really went wrong, but even that was still a far off work in barely progress.

Things had been very tough. The old Vault Hunters had left the system to other planets. Some vanishing off the radar completely, others staying on board for a 'B-Team' to help when needed. He'd even had to say goodbye to some of the women he'd brought into the Raiders during his lusty adventures. Then the bandit clans one by one joining forces to worship the 'Twin Gods' as part of the Children of the Vault. Samuel couldn't help but feeling somewhat helpless during all of this. Sure he did his part and helped however he could, but this was an even bigger threat than Handsome Jack. He was out of his league here, and had this nagging feeling in the back of his mind that things were not going to end well.

Samuel stood, looking out the glass by the Fast Travel Station on the ship out at the stars. The handsome man clad in ragged pants stained with dust, dirty and oil, a shirt that fitted nicely to his toned frame but was similarly creased and far from new, and a baggy jacket. His belt containing all the usual tools a Crimson Raider needed with a Shield, Grenade Mod, and Relic attached. It had been a long time since he'd been through space, having called Pandora home for so long. Now this spaceship was essentially his home, which wasn't that reassuring a fact all things considered. It was still an odd sight to see new planets and stars, and while most might be filled with wonder he had a sense of dread about it. He didn't enjoy being shot at back 'home', so why would he enjoy it on another planet?

"'Sup, Killer!" The voice of his Boss, the Firehawk herself, Lilith broke him out of his thoughts. "Got a job for you."

"Let me guess. Claptrap tried to integrate with the Eridium Slot Machine at Moxxi's bar again?" Samuel joked, turning away as he held up his ECHO-3 device.

"Thankfully not. He's been busy trying to make a girlfriend or something out of spare parts. Anyway, go see Amara, our new resident Siren. She should be in her quarters." Lilith instructed.

"Oh? What's she need? These new Vault Hunters seem able to handle their business themselves." Samuel stated the obvious, heading towards the door leading to his destination.

"What do you think she needs, Killer?" Lilith's voice turned clearly, and shamelessly, flirtatious as she spoke. "She might be a major league badass but she's still got needs... And when I told her you're the only guy... Well, only one alive... Who can satisfy a Siren? I think you've got yourself a new bunk-buddy without even asking for it." He explained, her tone dripping with sin that gave a hint that she was smirking as she spoke. "Oh, and you're welcome Killer. See you later... If Amara leaves anything left of you." She added before she ended the ECHOnet call.

Samuel had to compose himself, standing in front of the door. Glancing left and right, and seeing that the coast was clear with no one about. Giving him the moment to equip his secret weapon of sorts. A mysterious Relic known as Pandora's Heart. It offered absolutely no battle capabilities whatsoever so to anyone on Pandora or any other planet would likely be useless. Instead? It offered wildly enhanced sexual ability, stamina, and even attractiveness to the opposite sex. Something that he'd used greatly to allow him to, as Lilith so bluntly said, satisfy even the most powerful of Sirens. It was by no means any form of mental control, but gave the benefit of allowing those effected to let loose and give in to desires they'd likely would have kept repressed otherwise.

He knocked on the door and waited, but heard no response. Entering cautiously, knowing better than to barge in on a Vault Hunter. Indeed, as predicted, the gorgeous Siren called Amara was sitting cross-legged on a cushion in her quarters. Eyes closed in meditation with fittingly the word 'ZEN' in neon lighting on the wall behind her. Her living space a contrast with calming plants and cushions, but having a sizeable punching bag as well.

Amara herself was in her usual, standard uniform. Pants with multiple cuts on the legs and thick boots. A cut top showing off her dark toned, muscular stomach and a sleeveless spiked jacket that allowed her Siren tattoos to be shown off down her arm. Her raven hair tied in a sharp, angled ponytail that seemed to be tinted with the elemental power she current had, reflected by the blue of her tattoos.

"So... You are the Stud of Sanctuary?" Amara questioned, her tone not sounding impressed as she stayed in place without even opening her eyes.

"I... I'm pretty sure no-one calls me that." Samuel replied, looking her over. "But Lilith said you wanted to see me?"

"Indeed. Do you know why I left my home planet, answering the call of The Firehawk and joining this fight?" She opened her eyes, locking onto the man in her room. A sly smile forming on her face as she gave him a once over. "I came here for a challenge. A man who can do the impossible and satisfy a Siren? That is exactly that challenge I've been looking for."

"Well, uh, I don't mean to brag..." He claimed, rubbing the back of his head. "But I've not had any complaints so far with the ladies..." He admitted with a slightly nervous chuckle.

"So you are a humble man?" She questioned as she stood up. "How... Boring." She bluntly said, before effortlessly grabbing him and sending him down with a thud onto the floor. A boot planted onto his chest to keep him pinned while she reached down to her waistline. Unwrapping the cloth around herself. "So we are clear? No male partner back on Partali could keep up with me, and I've yet to find one on Pandora either... That can leave someone like me rather... Frustrated." She warned, continuing to undress in a rather matter-of-fact fashion as she ditched her belt, before sliding her pants down. Letting him see her exposed pussy and toned but nicely rounded backside as she cast her lower clothing off along with her boots. "So it would be most unwise for your general well-being if I found out you were all hype and no substance... Are we clear?" She said, making clear the warning as she moved her now bare foot downward towards his crotch.

"Very! Very clear!" Samuel quickly and wisely agreed. Although fearful of her warnings, seeing this gorgeous Siren now half-naked was turning him off as the bulge grew in his pants. "Crystal in fact!"

"Good! Then I suggest you get to work, Samuel..." She stated, before moving as she lowered herself down over his face. Squatting low and already bringing her pussy to his mouth. "Otherwise I'll be tying you into a chair and making you watch as me and that bombshell Moxxi go at it like the world's about to end."

"I... I would be OK with that actu-MMMMMPHHH!"

He was about to say more, but was silenced when a further drop down directly pressed her folds against his lips. Knowing better than to defy the demands from the dark skinned beauty, he started working his mouth against her snatch. Sliding his tongue up and against her folds to draw the first moan from her as he explored over the entrance to her. He considered moving his hands up, but with how in command of things she was being he decided to just focus on the mouth work. Enjoying the taste of her as he felt her pussy start to respond to his probing as she slightly rubbed herself down against his pale lips.

"Mmmmmm... Not... Not too bad a start..." Amara mused, her arms folded across her nicely sized, still covered chest as she stayed squatting over his handsome facial features. Still with a small smile, showing her enjoyment so far of his flicking at her slot. "But it will take more than that to satisfy the Tiger of Partali..." She said, a clear challenge for him to proceed and really impress her. Meanwhile, she summoned up her special Siren powers with a simple nod of the head. Six glowing, blue, ethereal arms hovering by her body as she commanded them. Reaching down for her so she remained in place on him as the limbs went onto his clothing. With ease unlooping his belt, unzipping and then lowering his pants. Exposing his rock hard, nicely long and thick to match cock for her to stare at. "That isn't something to stay humble about..." She teased, licking her lips slightly as she moaned again,

It was his time to moan, muffled as it was by her pussy. Feeling a cool, surprisingly pleasurable and stimulating sensation around his cock as he looked down at his own body while still keeping his tongue sliding up into the Siren's twat. Those astral projection arms working over his shaft as two fists held onto his cock. Two more held his legs, making them pull him back to raise his hips off the ground a bit so the last two summoned hands could capture a ball each of his manhood. Leaving him groaning as those otherworldly palms stroked the shaft and cupped his nuts to work over all the parts of his crotch. Smoothly jerking up and down as one hand held the base and the other worked over the upper part. Combined with firm squeezes of his heavy balls for good measure. Clearly, this wasn't the first time she's used her Siren abilities for sexual benefit instead of regular combat. Proven by the fact that despite shining blue for the element of shock, not one of her arms was giving any pain to the lucky man getting pleasured by her powers.

Fighting back himself against this, his real hands went to her thighs as he buried his mouth into her snatch to get a moan out of the Vault Hunter. His tongue pushing in deeply as he explored around her. Tasting down forming wetness as he showed off skill he's developed over many of his own sexual encounters. Sliding in as deep as he can, rubbing his lips against her entrance as he dined on the powerful woman's slot. Moaning into her folds as he took her stroking. Showing the benefits of using Pandora's Heart to enhance his stamina to be able to take such a wild handjob that would have easily made any red blooded male on any planet blow a load in half a minute.

"Mmmmmm! Firehawk was right! Ahhhhhh... There is something special about you after all, even if you don't look it..." Amara admitted as she watched her projected arms pump up and down along his cock and give his balls testing gropes at the same time. Her arousal clear not just from how moist her pussy now is. Nipples hard and poking through her top under her jacket as she rocked her hips back and forth. Working her snatch across his mouth to leave his lips and chin nicely stained with her fluids. "Mmmmmm... Usually I only bust out the arms... Mmmmm! On those I want to finish off quickly... So perhaps you can tangle with this Tiger after all!" She added as she moaned. Watching as her summoned arms faded away as the time for her power's usage ended for now. Leaving him groaning with disappointment at the now empty feeling as his hips bucked at thin air.

So he just resumed focus on eating her out. Her snatch just as delicious as other Sirens he's been lucky enough to get it on with during his eventful and unlikely life. More than happy to sip down her juices as he darted his tongue in and out of her box as it rubbed down firmly into him. She might be a tough one, but her constant low moans showed he was managing to chip away at her for the chance to properly enjoy her muscular frame. His hands roamed over her thighs as she stayed still in that deep squat for a commanding position. Giving her pussy another run along the slot with his tongue before he went to slide around the outside to work over the entrance for good measure. Part of him wanting to buy time so the sexual side of her Action Skill could cooldown and he'd enjoy another round of that sinful sensation.

"Mmmmm! Yes... That will do for the foreplay..." Amara announced, promptly standing up from his face. Leaving his tongue flicking at nothing as she took off her jacket and tossed it aside.

"Foreplay?" He questioned, considering he'd just been deep inside her thighs from that position. Seeing her now in just the short top covering her rounded breasts as she moved back on top of him, but this time mounting his lap. "That's hitting a couple of bases if you ask me!"

"Well, I didn't." She confidently and bluntly told him as she used her hands (real ones this time) to keep him pressed down on the floor. "No offence, but I didn't come here for dazzling conversation." She stated, once again with a smirk on her stunning face as she reached down to line his dick up with her more than warmed up hole.

"I... Yeah, OK. Shutting up now." He wisely said. Moaning as he watched her sink down and make his inches vanish up inside of her slickness.

"Mmmmmm! Now let me show you what the Tiger of Partali can do!" She announced, starting to ride his cock to get them both moaning. Her wet pussy allowing her to smoothly take his length in and out of her love tunnel with ease and already at a steady pace. Making her ponytail bounce behind her as she worked over that lengthy, thick shaft. "MMMMM! I hope you can handle me, Samuel! I don't appreciate lovers... AHHHHH... Who finish before I do..." She warned again as she rocked up and down. Licking her teeth a little as she enjoyed the feeling of her tight pussy being filled up with his cock. She's either rarely been with a man of this size before, or perhaps due to her high standards and aggressive 'foreplay' few men have even gotten to get inside of her until now.

"MMMMM... I'll keep that in mind!" He said, watching in awe as her toned and built body raised and lowered onto his cock. Working his shaft into her tightness to show that as strong as she obviously is she's still got burning lust for a good time inside of her. Seeing her tits bounce in her straining top as she expertly rode his member. His hips bucking in reflex as she lifted up and down in such a controlled manner that he wondered how she'd developed such a smooth technique if few men could keep up with her. Such thoughts vanishing once the next moan escaped from his mouth when she dropped down to take his size deeply into her twat.

"AHHHHHH... Oh? You want to fuck me as well? MMMMM!" The Siren grinned as she stared down, feeling those off-timed thrusts in response to her bounces. Changing position to lean down on top of him, pressing her chest against his similarly to her clothed upper body as her hands gripped his shoulders. "Do your worst then, Stud of Sanctuary... Impress me!" She almost growled into his ear with a tone of voice making it more of an order than just a challenge. Still lifting and lowering her nicely plump thighs to keep her snatch moving over his pole. Leaving his dick nicely covered with her juices from the repeated motion. Still very much in command of this action but giving him the free pass to take a shot at giving it to her. A sign of respect in her own perverted way to show she's enjoyed finally being with someone who can handle a powerful stunner like herself.

Ignoring his reservations about that nickname, he wisely took the offer. Grunting as he started thrusting his man-meat into her slot to get them both moaning a little louder than when she'd just been doing all the work before. His hands clamping onto her thighs as he briskly pumped into her slot. Moaning as he fed his inches in nice and deep so his balls could start smacking against that sexy, dark skinned body of hers. His pale cock pistoning in and out of her, knowing it would take a stiff pace to give the beauty from Partali the kind of fucking that's been long overdue. Of course, this sort of pace he wouldn't be able to possibly do without the assistance of that sex-assisting Relic that he currently had equipped. Otherwise he would have been long finished well before this point with a woman who would be well out of his league along with about most of the whole universe. The feeling of her breasts sliding against his chest with the brush hard nubs poking through an added bonus as she still rocks against his motion.

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers