Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers

Taking a moment to just stand, taking in his surroundings of his new home. Not believing that once again he's gotten to fuck an all-powerful Siren and Vault Hunter to orgasmic bliss. Yet, not forgetting that getting into such a position was only thanks to the Relic he had equipped. Checking that the coast was clear before he brought up his menu and deselected Pandora's Heart for a far-more battle ready item.

He pulled up his ECHO-3, making a call. "Hey, Lilith? Took uh, 'care' of Amara for you." He said. With all the subtly of a Children of the Vault propaganda video.

"Good job, Killer." Lilith replied back, a clear pride in her voice (and perhaps a smudge of envy of not being the one fucked herself). "The fact you're alive tells me everything. No time to celebrate you snatching a new pair of panties though. I need you on the bridge." She stated, the change of topic matched by her tone. "We need some help making sure our new allies in Atlas are kept happy. Need you to do some supply running for the Raiders while the Vault Hunters take care of the COV."

"On my way." He simply replied, ending the call as he turned to head towards the bridge at the other end of the ship. He didn't like being shot at, but he knew he had a job to do and if Lilith demanded it, he'd deliver. Such was the job of a Crimson Raider. Especially Sanctuary III's honorary captain.

Even off the surface of Pandora, there ain't no rest for the wicked...

* * *

While I'm not accepting story requests etc currently, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or via the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

daxg2001
daxg2001
819 Followers