Borderlands: Pandora's Heart Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMMM! Oh yes... Like that! MMMMM!! Nice and deep..." She moaned more like a XXX-rated ECHOnet production than a Vault Hunter. Ensuring the slap of their bodies connecting rang out around her room here on Sanctuary as she pushed that muscular and desirable body firmly back to meet every deep pump into her box that he delivered. "FUCK... If I'd have known... MMMMM! There was this kind of challenge waiting for me... AHHHHHH... I would have left for Pandora years ago!" She admitted, tilting her head back slightly in pleasure while her fingers dug into the shoulders of his jacket. Grinding her pussy into his pumping rod for a moment before resuming the hard smacks back to drive herself onto that big, thick cock. Ensuring he filled her up to the hilt unlike anything any lover had managed with her before. The drops of sweat forming on that pretty face showing she was finally getting some action the likes of which she'd been searching for, and could clearly take from such an oversized piece of man-meat.

"We could have... MMMMM! Used the help, believe me!" Samuel said between his groans as he delivered a couple more deep pumps into her welcoming pussy.

"Worth the wait though, wasn't it?" Amara grinned as she leaned back, before pushing herself off as she suddenly dismounted him. Not without a groan of disappointment herself, now feeling emptiness of not having his big cock stuffing into her. "Clothes off. Now." She ordered, doing the same herself as she pulled her top up and off to finally leave her naked as her rounded, impressively sized tits were shown off.

"Yes, Ma'am!" He smiled as he sat up. Happy to shed his top and jacket too, showing off his toned upper body but even his frame was nothing like the carved out of stone beauty standing over him.

"You can just call me Amara, or the Tiger... But perhaps you'd prefer it if you called me 'Mommy' instead?" She teased again, before surprising him by reaching down. Making him curl into himself with his shoulders against the floor and his hips and legs up in the air. "Some people might be into that." She said withy a shrug as she gripped his ankles.

"Huh. This is a new one..." He said, blinking at the unusual position of a Piledriver but with her on top as with his cock still sticking up she mounted his length, sinking down but straddling his body with legs planted on the ground either side of him.

"MMMMM! Then you need to get out more, Stud of Sanctuary!" She almost purred, using that nickname to tease him as she sank down to take his cock up inside herself once again. Holding his legs far apart as she started to bounce herself sharply up and down on his pole. The smack of their bodies connecting ringing out once again and soon joined by their moans as she got back into the rhythm of riding his dick. Her breasts bouncing as she stared down with desire at clearly the only man she's encountered who has managed to drive her so wild and pleasure her to such a strong degree. Having no clue that his sexual prowess is mostly down to a mysterious relic that he secretly has equipped.

"AHHHHHH!! I try to... MMMMM!! Stay as far away from trouble as I can... MMMM!!" He moaned, watching the built and beautiful Siren dropping herself on his length while he was upside down to be rather on the receiving end in this position. Having no issue with letting her take the league, especially as it keeps them both calling out in delight whenever she lifts up or drives right down to fill herself up with his cock. "AHHHHH... And getting into fun like this? MMMM FUCK... Sure beats getting shot at, I always say!" He says as the sweat forms across his attractive, but nowhere near as toned as hers frame. His hands clenched into fists at either side of his head, almost submissively staying in place as she has her wicked way with him and his big, fat cock. His balls meeting her rounded backside each time she let gravity (or at least the created sort, considering they're fucking on a ship in outer space right now) aid in the task of riding his cock.

"MMMMM!! The Firehawk said... AHHHHH FUCK!! That trouble had a way of finding you..." The newest Siren of the Vault Hunters moaned as she dropped herself again and again onto his fuck-stick. Her stunning, dark skinned body looking even hotter than ever from the shine of sweat and the dominate position on top of the pale hunk she's on top of. That mounted position keeping him held in the Piledriver as she smoothly bounced away to keep them both shamelessly moaning out. If anyone saw this, they'd think the two were long time friends with steamy benefits, instead of the short time they've actually known and met one another. "AHHHHH!! And fortunately for you? MMMMM!! I really enjoy getting into some fucking trouble!!" She grinned down at him. Her pussy soaking wet and hugging his shaft as she kept on lifting up and sliding back down onto that meaty pole. Making his curled up body beneath her jolt against the cold floor whenever she stiffly slapped down into him. Fucking her twat full to handle him balls deep every time, and only shifting up to the mid-way point before she repeated the action with a sinful eagerness.

It was far from his first time being with a Siren, but to be so easily commanded and ordered about by this stunner was a brand new, pleasurable experience. He was grateful to the stamina that Pandora's Heart provided him to be able to handle a position like this that alone would easily finish off even a seasoned Crimson Raider or Vault Hunter. For his part, all he could do was stare and watch her gorgeous, muscular body drop and rise on his cock as she kept him pinned in place in what perhaps under other circumstances could be seen as a humiliating position for him to be in. His own moans showing he was loving it, happy to let her let loose with long held desires since it meant his shaft was stuffed right into her snug, wet twat that was built to deliver such wild action and a position like this.

"MMMMM!! Finally! AHHHHH!! A worthy opponent... MMMMM! SHIT!! To face the Tiger of Partali!" She both complimented him and bragged about her own clear power and dominance as she rocked away onto his dick. For a brief moment, showing the effects of at long last getting some hard fucking as her teeth gritted together and her eyes flickered upward. Could it be she was actually biting off more than the Tiger could chew? Soon enough her gaze returned to stare down at the man she was dominating for this portion of their sexual encounter. "AHHHHH... We shall make this... MMMMM!! An encounter to remember, Samuel! But I'm not finished... MMMMM!! FUCK! With you yet!" She vowed. A drop of sweat falling from the tip of her nose to land onto his curled up body as she continued bouncing away. That slapping sound echoing around her room whenever her ass dropped down into his crotch and balls, but neither feeling a sting of pain even with how aggressive she's been in the unique position.

"MMMMM! Well I did say... AHHHHH! I haven't had any complaints... MMMM! Yet from other Sirens..." Samuel managed to get out between moans. Allowing himself a smile as he watched her rock away on his dick again.

"AHHHH!! I can see that now! MMMMM!! I have... FUCK!! Underestimated the Stud of Sanctuary!" Amara admitted as she finally lifted herself off from him, allowing him to groan as he was released from her grip. "Now it's time for you to really prove yourself!" She announced as she moved down onto the floor herself now.

"Uhhhh... And I wasn't just doing that?" He questioned, but soon found himself staring at her nicely rounded backside as she surprisingly, for such a clearly dominate woman, got onto her hands and knees on the ground.

"Fuck me!" She demanded, looking back over her shoulder at me. "Mount the Tiger of Partali! Claim me! Rut me! Savage me like only the true Stud of Sanctuary can! Fuck m-MEEEEEEE AHHHHHH!!"

Rather than listening to her dirty talk, verging on rambling, Samuel wisely used actions instead of words. Dropping down behind her and shoving his dick back into her snatch from behind. Driving in balls deep with the first pump before he gripped her hips. Grunting as he got to work with a hard, swift pace that he knew would be needed to try and satisfy such a powerful and intense Siren. The effect clear as she not only moaned out from his motion but started pushing back to meet him. Easily making her dark-toned butt cheeks clap when they connected with his pale body. Almost a fresh wave of wetness flowing over his shaft as he now took control of the action properly for the first time, and showing that this raven-haired beauty can take it as well as give it.

"FUCK YES!! AHHHHH! HAMMER ME!! MMMMMM!! TAKE ME! YESSSSS..." She gasped out, mouth open and letting shameless moans of delight pour out. Still staring back over her shoulder to watch this stud pound away now into her snatch even. Not looking quite like the same dominate figure who had been mounting him moments before, but showing how sex-starved she's been as she wildly pushes back to meet every one of his stiff pumps like her life depends on it. "UHHHH!! Grab... Grab my arms! MMMMM!! DO IT!! AHHHHHH..." She demanded as she took this fucking from behind. Leaving her tits swaying underneath her as her chiselled frame jolted back and forth as she got the hammering she's long craved and can clearly handle. But when he reached toward her shoulder, she shook her head. "MMMMM... Not those arms!" She grinned, and summoning her Siren powers made those six, shining, blue ethereal limbs appear around her.

"Fuck yeah!!" Far from poetic, Samuel's words certainly fit the moment. He grabbed the wrists of the two middle arms. Finding no resistance as he pulled them back towards him like he was tugging on her real limbs, but found that they still made her body shift back as if they were actually attached to her. Making her groan in delight as she now willingly was being the one in the submissive position and seemingly loving it just as much as when she'd been in full control. Her body stayed on her 'hands' and knees however as she used her two upper Siren arms to now take the place of her real ones to stay being in doggy style. Her free hands now able to clamp onto herself. One down between her legs, rubbing fingers furiously over her own clit to crank the pleasure up an extra notch. The other squeezing her jiggling tits, soon finding a nipple to rub and tug at. The lower pair of otherworldly arms keeping busy too as they reached back onto herself. Spreading her ass cheeks apart so he could get a full view of his cock vanishing forward into her snatch as he briskly pumped her again and again.

Even after all these years of using it, that sex-drive enhancing Relic known as Pandora's Heart was still as strong as ever. Allowing him the technique and stamina required to give the powerful and confident female Vault Hunter the pumping that even she couldn't have fantasised would feel quite as good as this. Sweat dripping from his toned, pale body onto her far more muscular but still curved, dark-skinned frame as he took her from behind. Making it look like for that moment that the beauty using her own special powers to offer herself up to her newfound lover was actually far more suited and used to be the submissive one, instead of the truth the previous positions showed. She's not caring about that right now. Wanting that long, thick cock stuffing her almost senseless as she shifts back and forth. Her astral projected limbs being used to enhance her pleasure instead of the battle purposes they're supposed to be used for. Getting pulled firmly back so her body gets yanked stiffly onto the cock slamming into her dripping wet twat, while also keeping her spread and in place.

She'd managed to keep herself in check before, but being rendered into the rare situation of being the one doing the submitting instead of being in control finally sent her off the deep end. Hitting for seemingly the first time in her life the intense sexual high she's always craved but could never achieve from any normal man. And that fact technically still true, since he's only gotten her to orgasm thanks to a Relic he has equipped. Regardless, the pleasure is plastered on her face as her head lowers while her body shudders on his thrusting cock. Having to use her real hands to keep her body off from hitting the floor as the two sets of Siren arms that aren't being pulled back flop limp to her sides, temporarily losing control of them as she cums hard. Coating his member with fluids as she groans through clenching teeth and her eyes stare upward like she's lost her mind from the pleasure.

"MMMMM... Hey? You OK there, Amara?" Samuel questioned, pulling out of her snatch with a groan as he let go of her ethereal limbs. "Guess you needed that, huh?" He stated the obvious, but with a proud grin as he saw the state he'd made her get into.

"O...OK?!? AM I OK?!?" She snapped, pouncing on him with those Siren arms with a sudden burst of speed. Those blue hands used to tackle and shove him against the wall. The force enough to send the punching bag in her room crashing down to the floor from the breaking of its chain. "I'm more than OK..." She purred with a wide grin as she kneeled in front of the hunk she was pinned against the wall. "You're the first one... The only one who has tamed the Tiger..."

"I, uh... You're welcome?" He offered, slightly concerned as he watched those almost magical arms and hands slide down his body towards his crotch.

"So allow me to give the winner the spoils of victory..." She claimed, as she moved her own real hands to be held behind her back, clasping fingers as she used her Siren arms on him. Taking advantage of seemingly enjoying a power boost to the time they can be summoned after her sexual high.

The top set of arms held his hips to keep him in pace. The middle ones gripping his cock similar to the squatting position earlier on. One hand stroking the base, the other working over the top with short, sharp strokes. The bottom two again focusing on his balls, with each blue otherworldly palm taking a turn to caress his balls as she felt through the power of those limbs his manhood starting to throb. However, she enhanced the feeling compared to the testing way she'd worked over him at the start of this. Leaning her raven-haired head in so she could swat her tongue against the crown of his shaft. Moaning herself as she got the first taste of his cock but also the flavour of her own pussy from the juices soaking him. Swatting at him across that bulbous head while staring up at the hunk who had managed to bring her to orgasm. Her eyes still burning with desire even after hitting hew own sexual peak.

As powerful itself as Pandora's Heart is, even this was testing that Relic's sexual limits. Her ethereal hands stroking his cock and massaging his balls feeling even more intense and very pleasurable than before. The lower hands trailing fingers all around his heavy sack in between groping him. The middle ones perfectly sliding up and down the stick, leaving the juices from off him across her Siren hands to make the sight even hotter. Greedily, she slipped the head of him into her mouth so she could wrap her lips around that fat prick. Moaning around him as she continued flicking her tongue out at him as she started to suck. Staring up for a sexy contrast of her gorgeous, dark-toned facial features and his long pale cock now sucked into her mouth.

"FUCK! MMMMM... Oh SHIT!! MMMMM!!" He gasped, cock pulsing between her lips which for a further pleasant surprise were nicely soft compared to her tough and hard body. Bobbing her head slightly forward, slurping nosily and without shame on the tip of his pole. Unfazed when her ethereal hand bounced off her mouth and chin as she continued double stroking his length to savour the taste of the man who 'tamed' the feared Tiger of Partali. Occasionally using of her upper Siren arms to brush strands of her black hair away from her face before turning them to slide up his tone frame. "Gonna... UHHHHH!! Gonna blow soon!" He warned her, but she only changed up her tactics by lifting her head off from his shaft with a lick of her lips. Smirking as she sat back, and brought those hands from off his waist to create a cupping bowl with the palms under her chin while the others stroked the shaft and fondled away at his balls.

Soon enough he started unloading. Those Siren hands milking his length dry as his thick seed splattered across her gorgeous facial features. The bright white of his load standing out sexily against her beautiful dark skin as the shots were stroked out by her own special powers. Leaving her cheeks, nose, lips and chin generously covered by his spunk. The purpose of her cupped hands soon clear when she aimed down his dick at them, sending the rest of the load out into the created 'bowl' so she could collect the rest of his sizeable load. Once he'd been milked dry, her hands let go of his softening cock and emptied nuts. Smiling seductively up at him as she tipped the hands to her lips. Slurping down his cum and groaning with approval at the taste. Not caring that some was spilling out the corners of her mouth and over the ethereal fingers to land onto her chest as she drank down his load like an offering and another contrasting display to her usually all-powerful and dominate side.

"Mmmmm..." Amara moaned again, her Siren arms finally fading away just as she'd timely finished sipping his cum down. "Well then! Looks like this Tiger has finally become the prey instead of the predator..." She said but with a wide smile to show she was far from unhappy by the 'loss'.

"I'll, uh, take that as you being satisfied, right?" Samuel asked, similarly grinning as he was finally able to move off the wall. Offering a hand for her to help her stand.

"Very." She simply answered, but when she rose up she used his hand to pull her against her muscular, stunning frame. "And just so you know? On Partali, this means that you and I are now officially married..." She said with a low, sinful purr of a voice.

"...WHAT?!?" He exclaimed, shocked with wide eyes. Only to be pushed over and rather comically falling over her meditation cushions from the shove.

"As if!" Amara said with a laugh, showing she's far from having been broken even from that intense of a fuck. "You might live up to your title as the Stud of Sanctuary... But your inner strength and will still need a lot of work." She teased, smiling as she looked down at him. "Something about your Zen is still of. Even if you fuck like an untamed beast."

"I, uh... Yeah... You got me there." He admitted, picking himself off from the floor. Wondering if her comment about his 'Zen' was her sensing that his sexual ability wasn't truly his own. "And I'm not sure about that... Title? Nickname?" He also said, with a questioning look. "Never heard anyone call me that before... Sounds like something someone just made up for the heck of it."

"A title earned should be respected, as I earned my title as The Tiger." She said, folding her arms over her breasts. Her chest slightly heaving to show how much the sex had taken out of her. "As mine means to me, so should yours mean to you."

"Huh. Guess... Guess so." Samuel reasoned, nodding his head. "Will take some getting used to I get... But uh... I guess we're done here?"

"Yes, we are." Amara bluntly said, moving across the room as she resumed her seated position on her meditation pillows. "We are done... For today that is." She tellingly said, giving him a final smirk before she closed her eyes. Arms folded across her chest, and not seemingly caring that her face was still coated with his cum.

"Well... My ECHO is always open..." He said, grinning as he collected up his clothing. Getting dressed and leaving her quarters as the door closed behind him.