Bored at the Front Desk Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While smaller than Dave's, William's cock was still an impressive length and girth, and fit perfectly in Scott's mouth as he bobbed up and down. Looking up, Scott saw William was still recording him, an encouraging smile on his face that made Scott want nothing more than to please him.

Scott felt delighted as he heard William and Dave groan in pleasure, happy he seemed to be doing a good job. Scott took William's cock as deep into his mouth as he could, slowing Dave's handjob. He managed to get it to the back of his throat without gagging before extracting it from his warm mouth and smiling up at William proudly.

"You've gotten so good at that you amazing little cocksucker," moaned William, zooming in on Scott's blushing face.

Scott didn't have much time to appreciate the compliment before going back to work. He felt one of Dave's strong hands nudging his head towards his enormous cock. Scott turned his head and gave Dave a smile as well, before lifting his cock and putting his large sack in his mouth. Like everything else about Dave, his balls were massive as they sagged low under him. Scott continued to fondle both cocks as he sucked one of the balls into his mouth and rolled his tongue around it.

Scott once more took Dave's prick into his lips, rapidly bobbing up and down on what he could manage, his tongue swirling around at an equal pace. He soon felt William's hand on his head, indicating it was once again his turn to which Scott obliged. The two men traded Scott's mouth back and forth, patiently waiting their turn with the boy until Dave felt he had enough.

"I think that's enough of that, don't you, Will?" Dave said, pulling Scott's head off his meat.

Scott, now panting and tired, looked up at Dave curiously, his mouth still wide open.

"You're probably right. Don't want to finish too early," William said before giving a wink to Scott, "Scott, hop up on the bed, would you?"

"Of course, sir," replied Scott quickly as he stood up, ignoring the aching in his knees from being on the ground so long.

Scott sat on the edge of the bed and patiently waited for the two men to get ready. William fished some lube out of his back pocket as Dave shed his clothes, revealing his bulky muscles and thick body hair on his aged body. Scott couldn't tell if he was nervous or excited at the prospect of this tank of a man fucking him, but at this point, he knew he couldn't turn back.

"On your knees, Scott, let me get you ready," said William as he handed the still recording phone to Dave and squirted some lube onto his fingers.

Scott complied, flipping over and spreading his legs wide, displaying his bare ass for the two men. William firmly gripped the side of Scott's ass with one hand while slowly inserting a finger into Scott's hole with the other. Dave recorded as William gently fingered Scott's asshole, adding another finger after a few seconds. Scott moaned as William added a third finger and began rocking back, trying to get more inside of him.

"Look at the little slut," said Dave, "he's practically begging for it."

"He's not begging yet, though, are you Scott?" William asked suggestively, "Are you ready for Dave to fuck you, Scott?"

"Oh god, yes," Scott begged, looking back at Dave as William continued lubing him up, "Please, sir. Put your cock in my ass. I'm so ready."

"Good boy," William said, removing his fingers from Scott and giving him a firm smack on the ass, "He's all yours Dave."

Dave said nothing as he handed the phone back to William, walked up behind the teen and lined his cock up with his hole. Dave slid his cockhead over Scott's puckered anus, collecting a bit of leftover lube. Scott winced as Dave began pushing against his tight entrance, Dave's thick cockhead struggling to breach the little pink hole.

Suddenly Scott gasped in surprise and pain as the giant mushroom finally popped into him. As Dave slowly pushed himself farther inside the young boy, Scott moaned in a mix of pleasure and discomfort. His hole had never stretched this far before and he struggled to ignore the pain as Dave finally bottomed out.

"Fucking hell, I can't believe he really took it all," Dave said, ignoring Scott's whimpering.

Scott gripped the bedsheets tightly as Dave pulled himself out just as slowly as he went in, savoring how tight the boy was around his cock. Scott's groaning only grew louder as Dave picked up speed. Soon, Dave was properly fucking the high schooler as William moved the camera to Scott's cringing face. William slowly panned the camera down Scott's sweat-soaked body, before zooming in on his asshole stretched around Dave's pistoning cock.

Scott's arms eventually gave out, causing him to go face down, ass up as Dave firmly gripped his slender hips and pulled him deeper on to his cock. Dave ceased his thrusting, opting instead to simply pull Scott's limp body back and forth over his engorged meat. Scott yelped in surprise when Dave gave his ass a hard slap.

"Fuck yeah, take it deep," Dave said under his breath, bottoming out in Scott.

Scott took the momentary lapse in Dave's assault to catch his breath. With Dave's manhood the entire ten inches inside him, he had never felt so full. Seemingly tired of their current position, Dave flopped over on his side, taking Scott with him. Scott landed on one of Dave's strong arms, which the older man wrapped around Scott's slim chest. His other arm grabbed the underside of Scott's leg and lifted it high, giving the camera a full-frontal view of Scott's lean body and small but rigid cock.

Dave went back to thrusting into Scott, harder than ever, Scott's hard penis bouncing up and down for the camera. By this point, Scott had begun to get used to the massive rod. With every thrust, a mix of pain and pleasure swept through his body. Scott soon began meeting Dave's thrusts with his own, pushing backward and grinding against Dave's pelvis.

"Oh...yes...harder...please," Scott managed in between thrusts.

As Dave relentlessly pounded into him, Scott felt William's hand grab at his hair, lifting his head off the blanket. His eyes still closed, he only opened them when he felt something large tapping him on the face. When he opened his eyes and looked up, he saw William's face behind the smartphone, wearing nothing but a lustful smile. William was kneeling at the foot of the bed, his rigid cock in one hand, less than an inch from Scott's face.

"Open wide," William said, slapping the teenager's face with his throbbing member.

Scott opened his mouth with a breathless gasp and William unceremoniously shoved his cock deep inside. William cock invaded Scott's throat at the same speed and ferocity as Dave's in his ass. Now Scott was being roughly fucked from both ends by the older men, neither caring about his comfort.

As uncomfortable as he was, Scott couldn't help but enjoy himself. Two men, pounding away at his fuckholes with their massive cocks, sore and tired, barely able to breathe. Scott was having the time of his life. His penis seemed to agree, as Scott felt his orgasm quickly bubbling up.

With a grunt, barely audible over the moaning of his partners and the wet slapping sounds of sex, semen burst forth from Scott's young penis, coating the bedspread in front of him. Scott shivered in pleasure at his first ever hands-free orgasm and felt his ass clench harder around Dave's girth. However, just because he had finished didn't mean the two men inside him had.

After another few minutes of rough fucking, Dave slowed his hips, thrusting slow, deep and hard into the teen. Dave grunted as his pelvis slapped one last time against Scott's cheeks, before depositing his thick load deep into the boy's ass.

"Oh yeah, take it all, you fucking slut!" Dave yelled in ecstasy as his cum flowed out, coating Scott's insides.

Scott shuddered as bother Dave and William extracting themselves from his thoroughly abused holes. Scott panted heavily as he felt Dave's warm cum flow from his hole, down his asscheek and onto the bed. Scott managed to open his eyes just in time to see William, rigorously jacking himself off, spray cum all over Scott's face and glasses. Scott was too exhausted to even flinch as the strands of gooey seed hit his face one after the other.

Finally, with one last pan over of Scott's shuddering, well fucked young body, William ended the smartphone's recording.

"God damn Will, you weren't kidding," Dave sliding off the bed, "This boy can take a dick."

"Don't I know it," replied William, stepping off the bed and smiling proudly at Scott.

Scott returned a faint smile before sitting up. Scott saw Dave had returned to the wooden dining chair he had been sitting in earlier. He then stood up on his still wobbly legs, used his thumb to collect a large glob of cum and sucked it into his mouth. Dave smiled as Scott swallowed the salty-sweet load.

"Will you be needing anything else tonight, sir?" Scott said, going back to his customer service voice.

"Naw, I think we're spent for the night bud," William replied casually as he handed the phone back to Dave, "Go ahead and hop in the shower."

"You did great, kid. Thanks for comin' by, "said Dave, still admiring Scott's tight body.

"Of course, sir. Anytime."

Scott walked over and collected his clothes, making sure the men got an ample view of Dave's cum leaking from his ass down his leg as he bent over. No one followed him to the bathroom as he stepped inside the shower, turned on the hot water and rinsed the cum and sweat from his smooth skin. He then stepped out, dried off and put back on his concealing uniform. He took a piece of toilet paper and wiped off the drying cum from his glasses before exiting the bathroom.

"So does this mean we're finally even?" William asked, both men now back in their business casual attire.

Dave sighed, "Fine. I'll let you off the hook. That boy was more than worth what you owe me."

"Speaking of which," William said, noticing Scott slipping on his shoes near the door.

Feeling like he was about to overstay his welcome, Scott opened the door.

"I hope you enjoy the rest of your stay. Have a good night," Scott said, halfway out the door.

"See you later, Scott," William said with a knowing smile as Scott shut the door.

As soon as Scott heard the door click closed, he let out a long, drawn-out sigh. His ass and jaw were sore beyond belief, his legs felt like jelly, and he wanted to take a year-long nap. He never felt better.

Scott strolled happily down the hall and into the laundry room towards the front desk. Once again, Scott felt another of his walls had been broken down by William. Scott wondered if there were anything he wouldn't do for William at this point.

As he approached the door leading to the desk area, Scott noticed his smartphone on the laundry room counter.

"Whoops, guess I left that here. Probably should have taken it with me," Scott thought as he picked up the phone and looked at the screen.

His good mood disappeared and his stomach dropped, however, when he read the words on the screen.

"5 missed calls from Mark."

"Uh-oh"


12