All Comments on 'Bored British Wife'

by Midsmale69

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good premise.

But seriously rushed. And lacking in needed details.

Sex, once it starts, zooms ahead much too fast. Needed to slow down.

For example: Needed her reaction/s when he slipped his hand into her bra. How did she indicate she liked what he was doing? How did she incicate he should do more? What did she like about how he was playing with her breasts? Didn't she have any comments, or five him some direction/s about what she wanted him to do? Harder? Softer? Etc.

What did her pussy look like? Shaved? Manicured? Hairy?

What was her approach when playing with his cock? And his balls? Did she ask him if he liked it?

Four stars for potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did gorgeous, married Jayne seduce the narrator? Who is this person, Jayne, and why did she act this way? Did the narrator have any compunctions about having sex with a married woman? Add some character development to make your next story better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good first effort

LiviaSandersLiviaSandersover 1 year ago

I enjoyed reading your story. it was sweet and sexy. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much of a story here. I gave it one star for trying and another for not submitting a cuck story for a total of 2 stars. I agree with both previous commenters, no character build up or emotion and extremely rushed. If you're going to tell a story, tell the whole thing, not just what gets you off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

53? And still using a IUD?? At that age 98% of the women are in postmenopause, not needing any contraceptives… the other 2% is in menopause also, not needing them.

Midsmale69Midsmale69over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback guys....for info she did have very responsive nipples and they were very hard...she was vocal but not loud, and her movement and reactions indicated that she was enjoying the attention. I sensed what she liked but she was very clear that she wanted my fingers inside her. I would say she was mildly submissive by clear as to what she liked. He pussy was shaved with a strip of hair during this meeting but subsequently waxed fully. She clearly enjoyed sucking cock and was skilled..plenty of eye contact as I vocalised my appreciation. I have another episode pending so bear with me while a write more...I will include more detail...there is much more to tell...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the wife is married to a boring husband. And age proceeds to cheat on her boring husband. So why is this hot mature woman married to a boring man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

MORE PLEASE ! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS !

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 1 year ago

Yes, it was a bit short and could be enhanced with a little more detail, but as a first attempt it was a hot and horny story.

Keep writing, maybe a follow up with Jayne?

mrsrobinsonxxmrsrobinsonxxover 1 year ago

What a delightful story! I do like the build up. Such a plausible situation, collecting the keys from the owners. Returning the keys and the explanation of why Jayne was dressed as she was. I can't wait to read the next two instalments. Anne.

stockingnutstockingnutover 1 year ago

Very hot! Love the stockings and heels.

tucarne8tucarne811 days ago

Now that’s great sexy curvy women in stockings and heels. Hopefully there’s more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous