All Comments on 'Bored Sister'

by laffalot

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice story.

I’d definitely want it to be the first of many similar, satisfying, episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Excellent

Great story. Pacing, dialogue, and descriptions are perfect. I normally prefer stories to be standalone, but I can't help but wonder what you'd do with Tammy.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

T.

horny2doithorny2doitabout 3 years ago

A very well written story and a great start to more on Ben and his sister. More details would be great, such as his sister's hair color, general features plus how big her boobs are etc. Hopefully, Sara will want to suck him off and play alot. Birth control is a plus and living together away from home would give them more freedom. Since their Mom cannot get sex from their Dad maybe baby sis can get Mom to go play also and teach them both ?? More please. A very good start.

LongTimer2LongTimer2about 3 years ago
Long time

Nice to see you back to writing after so long. Hope this story continues.

coyote62coyote62about 3 years ago

Definitely need another part. Include the other girl to a sisterly threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
You don't know how edibles work

You clearly have never had marijuana or thc products, edibles take HOURS to take affect, typically the affect is similar to a calming affect, not slurred speech and removed inhibitions within minutes of consumption. Also, it was really weird how you were writing this 19 year old as if she was a 12 year old who had never seen a penis.

Robinius1Robinius1about 3 years ago
Loved it

Well written and very sexy. Thank you!

DDRaptorDDRaptorabout 3 years ago

Look, I don't want to be that guy... but to be that guy, edibles don't take effect in just a few moments or even minutes after consumption. They generally take a minimum of 45 minutes to digest and distribute, and often up to 90 minutes plus. would work better if it were a vape pen, which can be effective in a few minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ben and Sara

Give that older brother Ben some sexy chest hair for that masculine, muscular chest. He sounds like a real stud, and a bit of chest hair and hairy abs and cock would be great for his younger sister!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

Well written. Good charachter develop, decent dialogue, very believable sex scene. My only critical is the way they keep calling each other big brother or little sister. WE KNOW THE RELATIONSHIP. That's why we read it. Stop doing that. It's extremely annoying. Dearly hoping for another chapter. Hopefully with Tammy.

3 stars

Horny2dout: Read the authors profile maybe?

DragonRider55

bshell47bshell47about 3 years ago
One of the better stories.

One negative, a single guy 25, living at home , does he have a job

Is he still in college or Grad school?

Needed a basement Apt or some private place.’

How about a follow up chapter!

The sex was GREAT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Bored

My younger sis was bored and horny, too, and caught me jacking to porno, too. She was mortified at first at how huge my dick is, then insisted that I finish because she admitted that it aroused her. She was confessed to seeing men jerk off in a porn video but never watched a man jack&spurt in-person, and wanted to see my semen load. She agreed to disrobe so I could get more aroused. When I was ready to bust, I stood up and spurted hard all over her thighs and pussy bush!

Phillip1999RusPhillip1999Rusabout 3 years ago

I wonder if they will have children?

It would be nice!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 3 years ago
A Carnal-ival Frolic

Playful dialogue on point as another comment said. The ratcheting up of intensity was well-paced. I liked the twist at the end where sis shines big bro on about b/c. There should always be some hint of peril or risk for this genre story to shine.

Ergo the obvious score

Full marks *****

laffalotlaffalotabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thank you all

It’s very encouraging to see so many positive comments for my first story in several years. Makes me want to keep writing. Thanks also to the stoners who pointed out my obvious ignorance of edibles. Can we just call it artistic license for the purpose of moving the story along to the good stuff? I knew if something was going to trip me up it would be the candy.

HDblackheartHDblackheartabout 3 years ago

Awesome needs to have a sequel I want to read about them in their own place do they let her friend join in to make things more believable did the brother impregnate his sister

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Edibles

Clearly this author has never had an edible before. You don’t just pop it in your mouth and boom you’re stoned. They take hours to kick in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Better than most other stories

I've wasted many years of my life reading through trash on this site and I can honestly say your story is well written, flows nicely, and seems more believable than 99% of others out there. I'm no erotica expert by any means, but I appreciate this story and your writing style and have given you the highest star I've given to any story on this site: 4 stars... would've been 5 but the edibles and the immediate reaction and release of inhibitions within seconds of enjoying it made it lose points in my book. Well written otherwise. Thank you.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Very Well Written

Good read and a fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was a real good story. Didn’t get crazy like a lot of them. Just sweet loving story of siblings. Thank you

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

Yep, I didn't even get all the way through the first page. I shut it down when his sister started talking about smoking weed. Huge turn off. Hated this story.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

Just accidentally stumbled across this one again. I had totally put it out of my mind and was again disgusted when I reached the pot smoking, but I read a few more sentences down to the part where the little sister wants to see his dick that's hidden behind the pillow. He refuses because he is trying to be a 'responsible' adult? roflmao

Let's do the math first. So this LOSER is six years older than his little 19 year old sister and they both still live at home dependent on Mom and Dad. He has 'admiration' for his little sister because he approves of her using narcotics.

Excuse me while I go lean on this tree and empty out my stomach onto the ground. I originally gave this a rating of one because I hated it. I actually wish that I could have given it a negative five. Drug abuser who is 25 and still living off of his parents instead of supporting his own deadbeat ass. At least that's probably realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dont see the big problem with the pot smoking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Is this guy really saying he’s a drug abuser for smoking pot? You sound like a fucking idiot. That’s going to make you sick enough to puke but you’re over here reading incest stories like the rest of us freaks.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Commentators have a problem with pot but not incest, siblings fucking is far worse. I give this story 5 stars. 4 stars for the interesting story and another star as a fuck you to the haters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous