Boricuas Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I complied, slightly awkwardly, and got into position. She shifted, put her hands on my chest and began humping and grinding my cock into her.

"I want you to do all you can not to cum until I tell you too, alright?" she said as she worked me in and out of her. "This is your first lesson. Make sure your partner has cum a least once before you let go. It's cruel to leave someone hanging and it won't get you a return invitation to the party if you're only in it for yourself."

The sensations I was feeling radiating from my groin told me that request was going to be a hard one to meet and I think my face betrayed my fears.

"Don't worry if you go early," she said, quickening her pace. "It's your first time and no one expects you to be a fully formed lover yet. Just do your best. I'm pretty charged up already, so it shouldn't take long. And don't worry about cumming inside me; I'm protected against any baby concerns."

Sex, of course, is for making babies, but the thought hadn't crossed my mind until she said it. And while it wasn't the subject I ever imagined I would be thinking about while losing my virginity, it did help distract me enough to earn me high marks for my first lesson.

"Oh God," Jackie huffed as she furiously bounced up and down on my cock. "I'm so close, Charlie. I'm so fucking close. Oh, Jesus! Oh, fuck! Oh, Jesus! Fuck me, Charlie! Make me fucking cum!"

I took hold of her hips and pushed her down hard on me as I thrust up. Over and over again I pounded into her like I was trying to break her open to find her orgasm. Our skin slapped against each other and she whimpered as she waited desperately to cum. Nearly pulling her off of me, I arched my hips and drove myself into her so deep the head of my cock hit something. This did it and the orgasm exploded through her. She slammed her mouth onto mine and I inhaled her scream, her body shaking as she lay atop me. The waves rolled through her, her breath puffing into my mouth, her hips making micro thrust on my still buried cock. My hands moved over her ass, across the depression in her lower back and up to her breast, taking in every detail of her phenomenal body.

"Wow," she said when her breathing returned to normal. "That was a pretty good cum to have with a first timer." She caressed my cheek and gave me a tender kiss. "I think you're going to be pretty good at this, sweet Charlie. And," she said pulling herself off of me, "you did like you were told and didn't cum." She leaned down and kissed my cock. "Good job, little man," she said to it, grabbing it and giving it a wiggle. "You made your aunty feel pretty fucking good. Reward time!"

Jackie lay down on the floor and gestured for me to get on top of her.

"Time to cum, boy. We've been in here too long and I've got to get back to your uncle." She opened her legs, grabbed my cock and guided me into her. "So get there and fill me up. I'm ready to feel your cum in my pussy."

I didn't need any more encouragement and got straight to it. She was dripping wet now, my cock slipping in and out of her velvety folds with lightning speed. She braced herself against the bottom of the door so her head wouldn't bang into it as I repeatedly slammed into her. I wanted to be more tender, to let her know how much I appreciated what she was doing for me, but my need was primal and focused solely on satisfying my urges. I could feel my cock swelling, her passage becoming more restrictive as I filled the space. She felt it too and clamped down on my member with muscles I didn't know a woman possessed. Her lips tugged at me, my face scrunched and my swollen scrotum constricted. All my nerve endings lit up as I buried myself as deep in her as I could and let go.

A fountain of cum rushed out of me, painting the walls of her womb with my seed. Three; five; eight ropes flew forth with each short thrust I made into her. I pushed harder to get deeper, even closer to her but our bodies were as tightly bonded as could be achieved. A breath I'd been holding released and time restarted, my orgasm subsiding and my cock retreating from its goal. My eyes opened to find Jackie smiling up at me and stroking my face. I smiled back weakly before collapsing down next to her, pulling myself free of her sex.

"That was intense," I breathed, snuggling close to her.

"It was," she agreed. "I love a good pounding. There's something about the way young men fuck that just can't be duplicated with older lovers. Of course we'll need to get you to slow down the first time you fuck Carmen, but don't worry about that; you'll have had plenty of training pleasing this pussy before you get that one."

She sat up, gave my cock one last squeeze and stood.

"I'm heading back to my room. Count to forty, open and close the door, wait two minutes and then go back to your room. We should be ok, but I don't want to take any chances. I'm going to work out how and when we'll start your training, but in the meantime I want you to stop acting like a distant ass to Carmen and start being yourself again. Tell her you were upset about a girl and didn't want to bring her down with all of your negativity but that you're over that now and want to enjoy the rest of the summer with your favorite cousin. Apologize for being a jerk and ask her to forgive you. Got it?"

I nodded in the affirmative and then noticed my cum emerging from her pussy.

"Um, Aunt Jackie, aren't you going to clean up first before going back to bed?" I said, pointing to the white drops sliding down her thigh. She lifted her sleep shirt to take a look, shook her head and dropped it.

"Nope," she said, with a devilish grin. "See you at breakfast."

12