Boring Elena Ch. 03

Story Info
Elena and Katherine make a deal.
9.6k words
4.11
4.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*

"Elena..." Katherine was initially unable to hide her surprise, although she quickly plastered on her trademark smirk and quipped, "So good of you to join us."

"I see you've helped yourself to my sex slaves." Elena observed, eyeing the still kneeling Caroline who didn't pause sucking cock even for a second, "What, did you pretend to be me again? How very predictable."

"It worked, didn't it?" Katherine pointed out.

"Did it?" Elena questioned, before asking, "Caroline, were you fooled?"

"No Mistress Elena." Caroline paused the blow job long enough to reply, before getting right back to it.

"How about you Bonnie?" Elena smirked.

Appearing from behind her Dom Bonnie revealed, "No Mistress Elena, not for a second."

"See, I knew you'd try something like this, but I ordered my fuck toys to play along so you could see just what a good job I've done training them." Elena explained, before pushing, "And they are well trained, aren't they Katherine?"

"It's adequate work." Katherine shrugged, "But then, you had an excellent teacher. The best. So you'd have to be really, really pathetic if you couldn't top anyone. But just because you can play around with a couple of bottoms doesn't make you a top."

"No, but that's not what this was. This was me seducing my straight best friends and turning them into my lesbian bitches." Elena explained with a smirk.

"Please!" Katherine scoffed, "These two weren't straight. Not completely. Or at least they were totally gay for you, given the way they worshiped the ground you walk on."

Elena smiled, "Now I know you're impressed. You're getting defensive."

"Am not." Katherine grumbled without meaning to, which earned her another self-satisfied smirk from her doppelgänger, which was her trademark dammit. Then she reluctantly admitted with a sigh, as there was no point in denying it, "Fine, I'm impressed. At least by your standards, this is very impressive. But I didn't come back to play with your mediocre toy collection. I came for you."

"Awww, Katherine. You missed me." Elena said mockingly.

"I miss the way you ate my pussy, and took my cock up your ass." Katherine quipped.

"I bet you did." Elena said dryly, before springing her trap, "But here's the thing, Kat, as today has hopefully taught you, I'm not boring Elena any more. I've grown up and changed a lot since you've been away, and now I'm not a bottom you can push around anymore. So if you want to top me, you're going to have to let me top you first."

There was a brief pause, and then Katherine laughed, "Really? You seriously think you can top me?"

"You seriously think I can't?" Elena challenged with a smirk, "And you seriously think you wouldn't enjoy it?"

Another brief pause, then suddenly Katherine was right in Elena's face in full vampire mode growling, "You know I could make you. I'm stronger and faster than you."

"You could, but if you were going to do that you would have done it years ago." Elena pointed out, "What you're forgetting here, or never realised, is that I know you Katherine. You prefer seduction, at least when it comes to sex, because it's just more fun to fuck the willing. And that's what you want, me as you're willing fuck toy again. And I want it too. I've missed you too. But I'm content with being Mistress Elena, so if you're not willing to play nice, you don't get to play at all."

Yet another long pause, and then Katherine grumbled before disappearing, "I'll think about it."

*

"That didn't take long." Elena quipped, returning home the next day to find Katherine waiting for her in a typically gorgeous and expensive looking dress.

"I have conditions." Katherine announced, finishing the drink she had taken from Elena's surprisingly good stash, and then approaching her mirror image.

"Typical." Elena sighed, and then when Katherine gave her a look she quickly added, "I'm listening."

"We double-team your little friends first." Katherine smirked.

"Oh, I was hoping you'd say that." Elena admitted with a grin, loving the way that Katherine looked impressed at that admission, and even more when the younger brunette added, "Or I was going to suggest it."

"Have you DP'ed them yet?" Katherine asked.

"No, I was waiting for you to get back." Elena confessed, "I was confident I wouldn't have to wait long. I'm glad you proved me right."

Pushing down the urge to complement her doppelgänger Katherine then offered, "I suggest some more fun first of course."

"Of course." Elena echoed, before suggesting, "How about I make them put on a show for us? Or eat us out?"

"Oh Elena, and you were doing so well..." Katherine scolded, almost relieved, "We have to start off with a spanking."

"Even when they've been good?" Elena questioned with a raised eyebrow.

"Especially when they've been good." Katherine smirked wickedly, "How else do you expect to keep them in line."

"Fine, but you get Caroline." Elena said, knowing that the other vampire's enhanced healing would take care of anything too devastating.

"Works for me." Katherine shrugged.

"And that wasn't an invitation to do your worst." Elena warned.

"I know it wasn't." Katherine smirked teasingly, before ordering, "Follow me to the bedroom bitches."

"Yes Mistress Katherine." Caroline replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes Mistress Katherine." Bonnie replied and obeyed right after her.

Katherine loved the way that Elena rolled her eyes at her, but obeyed just like the rest. She almost pushed her to reply like the rest as well, but she was not yet ready to put boring Elena in her place. The situation was far too adorable for that. Oh yes, it was nothing short of adorable that Elena Gilbert of all people believed she could be a top, and even better, had convinced her friends she was one.

So Katherine plan to take her time picking her apart, and teasing her. By slowly making her way up the stairs and making sure to wiggle her ass as much as possible, and teasing her doppelgänger with what she would never have. Although to her annoyance, Elena spent most of the walk upstairs staring at the bottoms of her bitches.

Just before Katherine stepped into her bedroom Elena called out the next order, barely beating her mirror image to it, "Now, strip for me, bitches."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Caroline replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie replied and obeyed right after her.

It certainly didn't go unnoticed by Katherine that Elena threw her words back at her, and she couldn't help but look at the wannabe top with a playful smirk. Admittedly it was giving her a small amount of credit, but Elena had earned at least that. But of course, they both were then quick to sit down on the bed, and enjoy the show that Bonnie and Caroline put on for them.

Which was surprisingly good, especially by their standards. Oh yes, boring Elena's boring friends both put on a surprisingly good striptease, which had Katherine itching to get her hands on them. First though, she showed them how it was done, and to her surprise and delight Elena followed her lead. She would have thought for sure the Bambi eyed wannabe Dom would have used her vampire speed to remove her clothes quickly, but instead Katherine was treated to quite the show.

Elena was even able to use the distraction to her advantage, "Good girls. Now, bend over our knees."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Caroline replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie replied and obeyed right after her.

This caused Katherine to chuckle with amusement, but things then became very serious as Bonnie and Caroline bent over the knees of the doppelgängers, giving them the perfect access to those cute little asses. Or in Bonnie's case, her big fat ass, Katherine almost having buyers remorse over which ass she got to spank. But there was definitely was something to be said for Caroline's cute little booty.

Especially as it could take more damage later on, when she felt like dishing out the proper spanking. For now though, she chose to savour the moment, Katherine giving the other girl's ass one hard strike, and then she spend the next few minutes squeezing, pinching and caressing it. Just like Elena did with Bonnie's big butt.

Honestly, Katherine may have spent too long playing with Caroline's ass, because Elena beat her to delivering the next strike. And just to pour salt in the wound, she quickly followed it up with a few more, causing Katherine to scowl at her. Of course that scowl quickly turned into a wicked grin as Katherine copied this action, and that it ended with an extra strike at the end.

Which in turn had Elena grinning, and repeating the process with a few more strikes at the end. At that point the race was on, the two doppelgängers constantly trying to one up each other, initially giving each other a turn before eventually just giving Bonnie and Caroline a continuous assault.

Bonnie was glad that whenever Mistress Elena gave Mistress Katherine the chance to show her what she had, her Dom would be caressing her big round booty, and in the process massaging the pain away. At first all of it, and then just a good deal of it, and then finally none of it, as the groping was slowly phased out in favour of a brutal assault.

Clearly Mistress Elena was trying to keep up with Mistress Katherine, something that Bonnie could definitely understand, given what a high-stakes game of cat and mouse they were now in. And it wasn't just her old friend who was in jeopardy. Not really. No, it was all of them, so she was very willing to make this sacrifice in order to take care of the infamous Katherine Pierce.

Of course Bonnie definitely preferred the initial spanking, and not just because some of the pain was massaged away. No, it gave her time to wallow in the humiliation of this, especially as on this occasion, there was an audience watching her. More accurately, there was two people watching instead of one, and they were involved in this wicked activity, just enhancing the enjoyment she was feeling throughout this.

And then there was the fact that her big booty was being groped like a piece of meat. Like she was a piece of meat. Nothing but a little fuck toy, to be used for the pleasure of Mistress Elena. Just like Caroline was a toy to be used for the joy of the terrifying Mistress Katherine.

Because sure, they had done this before, but at least then Mistress Katherine had been pretending to be Mistress Elena. Now there was nothing holding back the infamous Katherine Pierce from doing her worse.

In fact, because she now had her mirror image, and former sub, in front of her, Mistress Katherine was more motivated than ever before to put on one hell of a show, as she did just that, eventually building up her pace until she was beating Caroline's butt with what had to be every ounce of her strength. Something which Bonnie would've been very sorry for, if she wasn't going through the exact same thing. Well, maybe her Dom went a little easier on her, but it wasn't by much.

For better or for worse Bonnie and Caroline had been trained to take this kind of thing, which was somewhat made it easier. And for better or for worse, they did enjoy it. Oh yes, Bonnie could hear it in Caroline's voice. Sure, it was mostly of pain, but there was definitely some pleasure mixed in with her constant cries. Meanwhile her body was once again betraying her.

Or more specifically, her cunt was. Oh God, her pussy got embarrassingly wet from this kind of treatment, especially with the added bonus of everything else that went into this. And the things she knew would be coming very soon, especially the treats for herself and Caroline. And when the time came, hopefully it would be Mistress Elena who was the one giving them to her.

Elena did her best to give the appearance of giving Bonnie everything she had, without actually doing it. She unfortunately had to get very close, but this had been what she was training her for, and it was telling that her bitches didn't embarrass her by begging for mercy, even though it would have been very understandable if they did.

What was even better, was that thanks to her enhanced senses she could tell that both Bonnie and Caroline enjoyed themselves throughout the spanking, even when it turned into a hellacious butt beating. And of course, both doppelgängers enjoyed it, but that really wasn't important right now. All that mattered was giving the appearance of keeping up with Katherine, or at least close to it.

Of course, if Katherine had it her way, they'd probably spend hours spanking her best friends, just to try and get underneath Elena's skin. So ultimately, she had to cut her losses, and be the first one to stop, knowing Katherine would quickly follow, as there were a lot more mutually pleasurable things for them to do tonight.

Sure enough that's exactly what happened, Katherine even copying her in admiring their handiwork, first with her eyes, then with her hands. Naturally, Elena spent a good long while with their hands, as it massaged some of the pain away, but she knew from experience that could only do so much. Besides, everyone here was looking forward to what came next.

Ironically, it was Katherine who broke the silence which had fallen between them, "So, you said something about making your bitches put on a show for us?"

"I did." Elena grinned, before admitting, "I'm just...

"Just what?" Katherine frowned.

"I'm just surprised that you would go for that option." Elena admitted, immediately regretting that admission.

"Why? That just leaves my pussy free for you to lick it." Katherine grinned wickedly.

"And there's the catch." Elena grumbled, before quickly returning the favour, "Of course, I'd be happy to... if you lick mine."

"Tempting." Katherine admitted, but she couldn't give up the power like that. Of course, what she said was, "But how would I enjoy the show?"

"Well, the way I see it, we both enjoy the show, or neither of us do." Elena said firmly, honestly happy with either option, "It's only fair."

"Life's not fair." Katherine said dismissively, but she decided to let this go, "But I supposed I could save my strength for fucking Caroline's bitch ass."

"Deal." Elena agreed, ignoring that last comment as she ordered, "Bonnie, Caroline, put on a show for us. Mmmmmmmmm, that means, as hard as it is for you, don't go straight to eating pussy. Play around a bit first. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, make me proud by showing Katherine everything you've learned, and use it to make each other feel good."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Caroline replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie replied and obeyed right after her.

Thanks to her superspeed Caroline was quick to get off of Katherine's lap, although she then had to wait patiently for Bonnie to follow suit, rather awkwardly. Elena wanted to help her, but Katherine would see it as a weakness, and mock her for it, and she couldn't afford that. Besides, there was a certain charm to watching Bonnie be awkward and clumsy. It reminded Elena of when they were young, innocent, and still finding their place in the world.

Although there wasn't anything innocent about anything that came next, maybe especially the kiss between her two playthings. Oh yes, as soon as she was able to Caroline pulled Bonnie into her arms and gave her a deep, needy kiss, which was the exact kind of show which Elena had wanted to see from them. And had made them perform for her a few times.

Like in those performances the kissing went on so long Elena seriously wondered if her best friends had a thing for each other, then it was finally broken in favour of Bonnie sucking Caroline's perky little titties. Caroline was only too happy to return the favour, going the extra mile to pin Bonnie down onto the floor, and then pressed her body down on top of hers.

Once she was in a dominant position Caroline took full advantage, slowly kissing her way from one breast to the other and wrapping her lips around those nipples so she could switch between licking and sucking them. Which was exactly what Bonnie had done before, the difference being that when the vampire finally stopped it wasn't so the witch could return the favour. No, it was so they could move on to something much more enjoyable.

Bonnie seriously considered using her magic to flip them over, even if she had to hurt Caroline to do it, just so she could experience the joy of licking and sucking her best friend's tits.

However, knowing Caroline, she was seconds away from something even better. Something which would give them both more pleasure, and more importantly, put on a more interesting show for the doppelgängers, one of whom didn't seem to have much patience for the foreplay. Indeed, Bonnie was really quite enjoying herself, until she opened her eyes and looked over to Mistress Elena for approval, only to see that Mistress Katherine was staring at them, pretty much right beside her mirror image.

So instead Bonnie began thinking about pushing Caroline downwards, to the place where she wanted her the most. In the place that she knew from experience Caroline most wanted to be right now, but was holding back in the name of teasing, both for Bonnie, and their tops. But before she could go through with it, or simply push down on that pretty blonde head, the other girl started kissing her way down her stomach, which honestly wasn't what Bonnie had been expecting, but she welcomed it.

However, instead of giving her friend what she actually wanted, the blonde continued the teasing, this time by lingering her lips over the brunette's needy little cunt without actually licking it. What was even worse, was that she then turned around so that her pussy was hovering over Bonnie's face, but she didn't lower that tasty treat.

Fed up with this teasing, Bonnie grabbed hold of that cute little ass and pushed her best friend onto her face. Which may have been Caroline's plan all along, but honestly, she didn't care in that moment, as all that mattered to her was that she had a face full of pussy.

Also, she was the only one tonguing twat for a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute, as Caroline was understandably distracted by the feeling of Bonnie sliding her tongue over that hot little fuck hole. Maybe especially during that first long, slow, lingering lick. Although Bonnie knew that she wouldn't have this advantage for long, so she then quickly settled into several quick licks. Which wasn't quite what the other girls, the vampires, were capable of, but it was still pretty impressive.

Then it was hard not to be distracted, as Caroline bent her head down and returned the favour in the exact same way, starting off with the long, slow, lingering lick, and then switching to a constant assault of reasonably quick licks.

Luckily for Bonnie, Caroline didn't use even close to what she was capable of in terms of speed and power, giving the brunette a chance to recover and go back to giving the blonde the same treatment. And more importantly, this meant they were giving the doppelgängers the exact show that Mistress Elena had been asking for. Something which Bonnie didn't need magic, or enhanced senses to know that the watching vampires were very much enjoying.

Katherine had to admit, Bonnie and Caroline were not as boring as she had once dismissed them as being, and she did indeed love watching them fuck. However, there was a much more enjoyable sight which she was far more focused on. After all, Bonnie and Caroline were nothing to her. They were hot, sure, but watching them fuck was just a few steps above watching porn.

Hell, Katherine had been able to seduce plenty of girls into 69'ing with their best friends right in front of her, no compulsion required. Unless you counted a heavy amount of drinking, or occasionally drugs, which Katherine didn't. Especially as most of the time she was the one who introduced it into the fun, as humans were more than happy to put themselves in a vulnerable state around her.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers