Boring Elena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You first." Elena glared.

"Oh Elena, that's adorable." Katherine laughed.

"What's the matter?" Elena mocked, "Is the big bad Katherine scared I'll break her?"

"Scared? Of you? Never." Katherine said dismissively.

"Prove it." Elena challenged.

There was a brief pause as the two vampires stared at each other, and then Katherine smirked, "Maybe later. For now, let us concentrate on these hot little whores. And speaking of which, and everything that they're good at, how are they at sucking cock? Oh that's right, I already know. Mmmmmmmm, but that doesn't mean you can't demonstrate anyway."

"Gladly." Elena said, abruptly pulling out of Bonnie's ass and slowly moving round to Caroline's mouth, and ordered, "Well, what are you waiting for? Suck my dick, you little slut. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck it like the little ATM slut I made you. The little ass to mouth slut. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, good girl, ohhhhhhhhhhh, good little ATM loving cock sucker."

Without even waiting to reply 'yes Mistress Elena' Caroline happily wrapped her lips around the head of that cock, and then moaned loudly at the taste of Bonnie's butt. Something which made Bonnie very jealous, given that not only did this mean that Caroline had the honour of going ass to mouth, it meant she was double stuffed, a cock in her ass and in her mouth, while poor Bonnie was left with nothing.

God, she felt so empty and unloved in that moment. But Bonnie was a well-trained bottom, and if this was what Mistress Elena wanted, so be it. Besides, she was quietly confident that eventually she would get some attention again. Especially given just how eagerly Caroline was sucking that cock.

The blonde did of course initially savour the flavour, given it had gone into the deepest depths of Bonnie's backside, however it was not long before she began bobbing her head up and down, taking more and more each time until she was taking most of it into her windpipe. Oh yes, Caroline deep throating every inch of dildo until she got every drop of Bonnie's ass cream.

Sure enough it was then returned to Bonnie's butt, the witch crying out joyfully as her friend slowly anally penetrated her again, and stuffed her slutty little butt. And then a short time later it was Bonnie who was being given the special treat of being taken at both ends, allowing her to teate Caroline's ass in the process.

Caroline was very jealous of that fact, even though deep down she knew it was only fair. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for watching her sweet friend Bonnie getting double fucked, by two women who looked exactly like Mistress Elena, no less. Unfortunately, they weren't quite that lucky, and the other woman involved was Katherine Pierce, who they had plenty of reason to hate, maybe Caroline most of all, given that 'Mistress Katherine' killed her and all.

Although, if she was being honest with herself, Caroline would admit that Mistress Katherine kind of did her a favour, as it felt like this was who she was always meant to be. Although Mistress Elena had a lot more to do with who she was meant to be, and as always, she was happy to show her gratitude, given the chance.

She got a lot of chances to show her gratitude to both of the doppelgängers for the next few minutes, or however long it was. Honestly it was probably a lot more than just a few minutes, but it was hard to keep track when either Bonnie was getting spit-roasted, or she was. Oh yes, Mistress Elena and Mistress Katherine started constantly switching back and forth, making sure Bonnie and Caroline both got a chance to taste their own asses, and each other's.

And more importantly, they were constantly getting fucked in the ass, while tasting butt, or watching the other one go through the exact same thing. Oh God, it was heaven. A heaven Caroline never wanted to end. And yet at the same time, she felt an increasing need to end it, given her growing urge to cum.

Of course, she was too well-trained to beg for it right away, and even Mistress Katherine was making it easy as possible on her now by fucking her butt nice and slow, and allowing Caroline to go at her own pace with the blow job. Two things which Mistress Katherine hadn't allowed earlier, and the fact Caroline was so annoyed about that helped her hold off the urge to beg for more.

And again, she was just enjoying everything about this. Even when it was just watching Bonnie getting this very special treat. However, she had never exactly been known for her patience, and while she had improved with training, it ultimately became too much for her.

"More..." Caroline finally whimpered, and after that the dam pretty much broke, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, give me more. Oh please Mistress Katherine, give me more. Mmmmmmmm shit, fuck me! Fuck me hard, oooooooooooh, fuck my ass, fuck it as hard as you can! Yesssssssssss, use every ounce of your vampire strength to destroy my bitch hole! Oh yes! Oh fuck, I'm Mistress Elena's bitch, Mistress Katherine, mmmmmmmmm, but see if you can make me yours! Yesssssssssss, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmmm, pound me, pound fuck my ass hole and make it yours! Make it your fuck hole, if you can. Ah yes, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Me too." Bonnie spoke up: not wanting to be left out, especially as she was just as eager to cum, and Caroline's words were obviously working, "Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck me, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me! Slam fuck my little butt hole! Ooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, fuck me, fuck me in the butt! Butt fuck me, oooooooooooooh, fuck my butt Mistress Elena! Fuck your fuck hole! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, show everyone, including Mistress Katherine, that my ass is yours! That I'm your bitch! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, we're your bitches, Mistress Elena! Your anal loving little dyke bitches! Me, Caroline, mmmmmmmm, Mistress Katherine. Prove it, prove it by OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Thankfully neither of them got very far before being given exactly what they wanted, namely Mistress Elena and Mistress Katherine increasing the pace until they had to be using every ounce of their strength. Or at least, Mistress Katherine definitely was. Caroline wasn't really aware of much else, given that she was crashing over the edge of multiple orgasms, each more powerful than the last.

Oh yes, now she wasn't pretending to be Mistress Elena, Mistress Katherine was now giving her everything she had, and Caroline was loving every second of it. So much so that she was violently squirting her cum out of her cunt, and screaming hysterically. And her last coherent thought, of course, was that she hoped they would do this again, and that the woman who killed her would become a regular part of their fun.

Katherine was very tempted to tease Caroline a little more before giving this bitch what she so desperately wanted. However, there was no way sweet little Elena Gilbert would be that mean to one of her friends, and would probably whine if Katherine tried to do so. Besides, she was in a good mood.

So, pretty much right after Caroline started begging for it, she increase the pace, which in turn was easily enough for Bonnie to beg for the same thing as Caroline, and then more importantly for sweet Elena Gilbert to also pick up the pace. What truly impressed her was that her dull doppelgänger actually kept up with her, delivering a far harder butt fucking to Bonnie than she thought she would be willing to dish out. Of course, it wasn't a true rectum wrecking, but it still was pretty impressive.

For a while Katherine even settled for a hard anal pounding, but not giving Caroline everything she had, just so that the doppelgängers could be in sync for longer. Although to her delight, when she finally did give Caroline everything she had, it felt like Elena kept up with her. More or less.

Of course, it was kind of hard to tell in that moment, as she was just so lost in everything. Oh yes, Katherine was lost in feeling her thighs smacking into Caroline's butt cheeks, causing an incredibly satisfying slapping sound, which echoed throughout the room, even during Caroline's screams. Meanwhile, it was the same thing with Elena and Bonnie, except Bonnie had that big black booty, which really jiggled.

Most of all, of course, was the fact that she was sodomizing another woman, another vampire, and one of Elena Gilbert's best friends, while Elena Gilbert butt fucked the other. Oh yes, Elena's best female friends were both getting their ass fucked side by side, and it was the doppelgängers doing it. She and Elena, anally dominating two other women.

It was something that Katherine couldn't have ever imagined wanting, but now she never wanted it to stop. Although even just the overwhelming thought of it could've made her cum at this point, and that, combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit pretty much left her no choice. And even worse, she was barely able to out last her mirror image.

To the credit of both of them, surprisingly in Elena's case, they were able to push themselves through incredibly powerful climax after incredibly powerful climax, but it was certainly the beginning of the end. And as Bonnie and Caroline held hands, which was adorable, Katherine found herself actually wanting to reach out and touch Elena.

Of course she didn't, because she wasn't some sappy weirdo, but it was still rather off-putting thought for her to have. So much so that she almost stopped before her mirror image did. Almost. And it was not far off, although if asked, she would happily claim it was just so they could pull their cocks out and move back at the same time, so they could admire their handiwork together.

As they did so Elena further impressed Katherine by smacking Bonnie's big meaty cheeks hard enough to make them jiggle, and ordered loudly and firmly, "Spread your cheeks bitches! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, show me and Katherine your pretty little ass holes, mmmmmmmmm, and just how widely we stretched them out!"

"Yes, Mistress Elena." Caroline replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes, Mistress Elena." Bonnie replied and obeyed right after her.

Elena could have never imagined herself enjoying something like this before she met her doppelgänger. That was true of a lot of things, but maybe this most of all, as it was something with no physical pleasure to it, just a pure act of power and dominance, for herself and in this case Katherine, and one of submission and humiliation for her friends.

Oh God, she was making her best friends humiliate and degrade themselves by spreading their ass cheeks wide apart and exposing just how widely gaping their ass holes now were. Which was gross, disgusting, and so very, very hot. Mostly that last one, as it made Elena feel powerful and dominant, just as it made her friends feel submissive and humiliated. Which was really, something that they actually enjoyed, at least when she did it.

It might be a different story with Katherine Pierce, but it didn't seem to be, Bonnie and Caroline continuing to expose themselves as Katherine grabbed her phone and took a few shots, while taunting them, "Mmmmmmmmmm, fuck yes, good girls. Keep those cheeks nice and spread! Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, show off my fine handiwork. And I guess Elena's too. Oh yes, the more I look at it, the more I think you did a good job Elena. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, the more I look at your best friend's shit hole gaping wide open, the better job I think you did at wrecking her rectum. Oh yes, you ruin Bonnie's butt so good she probably won't be able to sit right for a week. Not without magic. After all, remember, she doesn't have Caroline's healing ability. Or yours."

"Or yours." Elena reminded her doppelgänger.

"True, I guess." Katherine said dismissively, as she turned to her pray and purred, "Of course, we're not done here. Not yet. No, mmmmmmmm, someone needs to clean my cock, and I know just who it should be."

"Oh?" Elena raised an eyebrow, "And who might that be?"

"I'll give you three guesses." Katherine grinned teasingly.

"You, you... and, you?" Elena teased.

"Wrong, wrong and wrong." Katherine glared, taking a threatening step forward.

Before her mirror image could do anything Elena counter offered, "You suck mine, and I'll suck yours?"

Katherine seemed to think about this for a moment, and then smiled, "Deal."

"Good." Elena grinned, before she could say anything else a hand grabbed the back of her head and pushed her downwards.

"You go first." Katherine insisted, as it was getting her exactly what she wanted.

Honestly Elena should have probably fought against this more, but she just couldn't help herself. Thanks to Katherine she loved the taste of ass, and hadn't indulged nearly enough lately. Sure, she had dished out plenty of rim jobs to prepare her butt sluts, and cleaned the occasional butt-plug, like she had done earlier.

But it was nowhere near enough, and after a pretty good showing, she found herself dropping to her knees, and wrapping her lips around Katherine's cock. She then moaned loudly as she tasted the deepest part of Caroline's butt on that big dick. Something which of course, Katherine just had to gloat about. And yet, Elena found herself enjoying even that.

"Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, that's it Elena, moan for me. Moan as you suck my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it! Suck it good, ah fuck!" Katherine gleefully encouraged, reaching down to stroke familiar long brunette hair as she did so, "Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, just like old times, huh? Yessssssssss, this must take you back. I know it doesn't quite taste the same, given that last time you were sucking your own ass off of my dick, instead of Caroline's, but still, major nostalgia, am I right? Ohhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, I know, I am. I'm always right. Oh yes, take it deep Elena! Deep down your whore throat! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, take it, suck it, ah fuck, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm shit!"

Part of Elena wanted to get this over with as quickly as possible. Another part of her wanted to take her time, and really savoured what would hopefully be the last time she would be doing this. In the end it was a mix of both, which was probably exactly what Katherine wanted.

Although she tried not to think about that, and completely ignore the cock, and just concentrate on her own enjoyment, sucking that big dick, and of course most of all, breathing. That last thing was rather hard when she was pushing the dildo deep into her windpipe, but it was kinda worth it for the satisfying feeling that she got from taking it all down her throat, and getting every drop of that yummy butt cream. Of course, more importantly, it meant that she could turn the tables on this bitch.

"Your turn." Elena reminded her mirror image after, within the blink of an eye, she stood up, unstrapped Katherine's cock, and tossed it aside.

This was meant to emphasize her being the top now, as she was the only one wearing a dick, but that was undermined by the fact that Katherine copied her actions, but instead of throwing the strap-on away, she began to suck on it.

Which was kind of infuriating, especially as Elena should have probably seen this coming, but while this didn't have the same kind of effect, it was still Katherine doing something submissive, and going ass to mouth on a strap-on right after a butt pounding. It was a small but important victory, one which should help push things to where Elena wanted them to be. From the look in her eyes, Katherine realized this, and that she might have made a mistake already. Of course, only time would truly tell.