Boring Elena Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was far more rare, and the thing which had bought her back to Mystic Falls, despite the risks, was being able to see her mirror image completely naked. Again. Oh yes, Elena's personality might be so boring that Katherine wouldn't have touched her if she looked like anyone else, but because she was her doppelgänger, a doppelgänger, made her a truly unique sight to behold.

And oh God, she looked really good now, and she was in the middle of cupping her perky little tits with one hand, and rubbing her pretty little pussy with the other. Something which Katherine couldn't help focus on, despite the quite delicious show she was getting. Especially as unwittingly Elena had given her an opening to push things back to the way they should be.

So Katherine slowly approached Elena, and then when their bodies were almost touching, she used her vampire speed to spring her trap, wrapping her body around her victim and digging her teeth into her. If Elena had been human, and looked different, she would be nothing but food right now, but instead Katherine didn't even break the skin, at least this time, and instead concentrated on making the other girl feel good.

Mostly by replacing Elena's hands with her own, Katherine particularly enjoying feeling just how wet her prim and proper doppelgänger was, even if she wasn't the reason why. Well, not the only reason. But of course, she also growled nasty little things into the ear of her mirror image.

"That's okay Elena, you can admit you missed me." Katherine growled arrogantly, "Mmmmmmmm, I know this hot little body missed me. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, you never did learn how to play with it right. Not like I can. Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, go ahead Elena. Oh yeah, mmmmmmmm, go ahead and prove that you have no idea what you're doing, by moaning for me now."

"You'd, ooooooooooh, you'd be surprised." Elena moaned, adding with a chuckle, "Ohhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, I've learned a lot from you, mmmmmmm, but I've especially learned a lot while you've been away. Here, mmmmmmmm, let me show you..."

Taking Katherine by surprise Elena switch their positions, so that she was the one behind her mirror image, pressing her boobs into her back, and of course, more importantly, cupping her tits and rubbing her cunt. Elena's wet pussy was also against Katherine's ass, something which both brunettes savoured for a few long seconds.

So much so, that Elena's fingers just lingered over Katherine's cunt for a few long seconds. However, luckily for the younger vampire the older one was still so surprised that she just let it happen. Also, it felt really, really good. Of course, a top like Katherine Pierce couldn't just let this go. No, she had regained control before. And she would regain control again, she was confident of that. And sure enough...

"See?" Elena purred smugly, "I'm not boring Elena anymore."

"Perhaps." Katherine said dismissively, before effortlessly switching their positions, "But you're still my bitch."

"We'll see." Elena moaned, for better or for worse allowing this for a few minutes.

"Yes, we will." Katherine agreed with an evil smirk.

Caroline and Bonnie were going through something similar, much to the delight of the submissive vampire. She wasn't sure her best friend had it in her, but after a few moments passionately 69'ing the witch flipped their positions so she was the one on top. She then rubbed her cunt into Caroline's face, causing the blonde to grin wickedly, as it gave her permission to do the same.

Which she did, eventually. Caroline just enjoyed that wonderful sensation for a few moments, and even then rubbed her face into Bonnie's cunt. But it was only a matter of time before she flipped their positions, and for better or for worse grinded herself down even more passionately than before onto the brunette's face.

It was obviously better because it gave them both more pleasure, but that was also kind of the problem. Especially as they constantly switched positions, Bonnie using her magic to remind Caroline that while one of them was physically stronger and faster, the other had a great equalizer.

Oh yes, they may be willing subs to Mistress Elena, and anyone else their Dom wanted, even if that was Katherine Pierce, but when it came to each other they were equals, and Caroline really like that. More than she was willing to admit now. Which was kind of the problem, because the more she thought how she liked this situation, and Bonnie, the more she wanted to increase the pleasure they were both receiving.

At first she tried to be good, but it wasn't long before Caroline just couldn't resist pushing things forwards a little by lingering her tongue over Bonnie's clit. Her best friend was only too happy to return the favour, this attention increasing to the point where both girls were taking each other's clits into their mouths so they could suck on them.

Of course, they continued licking them too, switching back and forth between these two techniques, while every so often giving each other a break, if it could be called that, given they then lingered their tongues over the entrances to each other's pussies. Which of course, quickly pushed both of them to the very edge of orgasm, but Mistress Elena didn't even seem to notice, as she was too busy with her mirror image.

So finally Caroline just had to ask in a whiny voice, "Mistress Elena, can we make each other cum? Pleassssssseeeeeeee? We need it! I need it! Please, oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh please, let us cum."

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, ah fuck!" Elena moaned.

Which probably wasn't a direct response to that request, but at this point, Caroline didn't care. In fact, she'd happily be punished if it meant she got to cum, and maybe even more importantly, get to make the other girl cum. So she shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into Bonnie's cunt, and fucked her with it for as long as she possibly could, before pulling out and swallowing everything her friend had to give her.

She then repeated this process over and over again, even as Bonnie returned the favour. Oh yes, both girls started tongue fucking the cum out of each other, and it was glorious. Easily one of Caroline's favourite things ever. Which was really saying something, considering what she knew Mistress Elena had planned for them next.

Elena didn't notice that her best friends were making each other cum at first, and when she did, she just had to giggle with delight. Admittedly she was annoyed they did this without direct permission, in front of Katherine no less, but as long as she brushed it off as she didn't care, or she really had meant to give them permission while moaning in pleasure, she could probably get away with it.

It still made her look pretty weak, but Katherine couldn't truly blame her for it. Well, she could, but deep down she knew it would be bull-shit, because both doppelgängers were just as lost in this moment. Hell, if Elena was lucky, her mirror image wouldn't even notice that Bonnie and Caroline were making each other cum.

Because Elena really would have been happy with just watching the two hot subs 69, as it had become one of her favourite past times, but Katherine just didn't share her patience. Or maybe it was Katherine who had missed Elena so much she just couldn't resist her? Not that she ever could.

Something Elena would happily point out, if the other brunette insisted on pushing it. Although right now they were honestly just as bad at each other, having finally given up on constantly switching positions, and just stayed face to face while frantically fingering each other through climax after climax. At first they tried to hold back, to make sure they weren't the first to cum, but it ended up being a tie. Not that they cared at that moment.

All they knew for sure was that it had been biting each other which pushed them over the edge. And not just biting, but breaking the skin and drinking from each other. Which made sense, because this wasn't the first time they had done this. No, even when Elena was human, this was one of their favourite ways to get off.

Admittedly, more often than not it was just Katherine drinking from her, but sooner or later, Elena would need Katherine's blood to heal, and that always intensified whatever they were doing. Elena would hate herself for it, hate how perverted Katherine had made her, but now? Now she welcomed every single second of it. Even if it was very different now they were both vampires.

Of course, as always, this wasn't the only thing they would be doing tonight, so Elena decided she would be the one to pull away, because even though that seemed like weakness, it gave her the opportunity to get the upper hand.

Namely, by beginning to suck her fingers clean, moaning loudly while doing so. She then used her supernatural speed to grab a strap-on, attach it to herself, and return to the spot before she continued cleaning those fingers. Which was a Katherine move, the older vampire of course recognizing that, and grinning wickedly. She then copied the process, although she then turned her gaze to Elena's subs, and chuckled wickedly at their disobedience.

But before the bitch could really comment on it Elena called out, "Bonnie, get over here and suck my cock. Caroline, you do the same with Katherine's. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, suck these big dicks, so we can fuck you with them. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, spit is all the lube that little sluts like you need."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Caroline replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie replied and obeyed right after her.

"Wait." Katherine stopped Caroline just before she reached her cock, and then questioned with a wicked grin, "Shouldn't we make them kiss first? You know, share the taste of their juices."

"Great idea." Elena beamed, before turning to her fuck pets, "You heard Mistress Katherine. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssss, kiss bitches. Oh yes, put on a show for us."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Caroline replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie replied and obeyed right after her.

"And what else do you say?" Katherine pushed.

"Erm, thank you Mistress Katherine?" Caroline guessed.

"Thank you Mistress Katherine." Bonnie quickly added, confident it was the right answer from the way Mistress Katherine smiled wickedly.

Caroline was pretty sure too, which was why she grabbed the back of her friend's head and gently pulled Bonnie's lips to her own. She had hated to pull her face away from Bonnie's yummy little cunt, even knowing wonderful things were in store for them both as soon as she did. Like this. Of course, when she was able to do this, she very much welcomed it.

Both of them did, something which was made clear from the way they both moaned happily from getting to taste their own cum and pussy cream on each other's lips, and then soon after that on their tongues and inside their mouths. Something they got to savour for a few wonderful minutes, before being pushed into the next stage, or at least preparing for it.

"Oooooooooh God, mmmmmmmm, that's hot." Katherine purred, before turning to her mirror image, "But I also think that's enough, don't you?"

"Oh yes." Elena grinned, before pushing, "Now, like I was saying, you two suck our cocks. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, mmmmmmmm, get them nice and ready for your slutty little ass hole."

"Yes Mistress Elena." Caroline replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes Mistress Elena." Bonnie replied and obeyed right after her.

Again Caroline was reluctant at first to stop what she was doing, even though there were a lot of things to come that she was looking forward too, even sucking Mistress Katherine's cock. Because while it wasn't physically pleasurable, for either of them, it was however an incredible mental high, especially given what she was preparing it for.

So when she broke away from Bonnie's lips Caroline was only too happy to wrap her own around Mistress Katherine's dick and passionately bobbing her head up and down it, making sure to cover it with plenty of saliva in the process. Just like Bonnie did with Mistress Elena's strap-on right beside her. Oh yes, both submissive girls were sucking the cocks of the dominant girls, and getting them ready for their asses.

Hopefully they would be doing this afterwards as well, allowing them to taste their own asses. Of course, then Caroline would savour the experience, which she tried to do now in order to put on a good show for Mistress Katherine. But her excitement got the better of her, and she pushed the full length down her throat long before Bonnie did the same with Mistress Elena's dildo.

Something which Mistress Katherine took as an invitation to face fuck her. Oh yes, the older vampire grabbed a firm hold of her head, holding it in place while starting to pump her hips back and forth gently at first, but with increasing force, until Caroline was beginning to lose consciousness. Something which, being a vampire, she would survive, but it was still a struggled to take.

"I think that's enough, don't you?" Elena glared.

"But it was just getting good?" Katherine whined, enjoying the look that Elena gave her for a few long seconds, before letting go of Caroline's head. She even gave the blonde a few seconds to recover, before ordering, "Oh okay... I guess I could go for some ass. Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, bend over bitches. Bend over so we can butt fuck you."

"Yes Mistress Katherine." Bonnie replied and obeyed quickly.

"Yes Mistress Katherine." Caroline replied and obeyed right after her, struggling to speak after having her throat fucked.

They were both quick to position themselves on all fours in the centre of the bed, press their faces down to the bed sheets, reach back and spread their cheeks, showing off their plugged butt holes. Mistress Elena was behind Bonnie before Mistress Katherine could get any ideas, grabbed hold of that butt-plug, and began slowly pulling it out.

Of course, she only got about half way, before pushing it right back in, and then repeating the process over and over again, to loosen up that fuck hole for what was to come. Caroline had experienced this before, and she was soon experiencing it again when Mistress Katherine kneeled down behind her and started doing the exact same thing. Oh yes, the dominant girls stretched the ass holes of the submissive girls for a few long minutes, getting them nice and ready for what was about to happen.

Elena was relieved, and a little surprised, that Katherine followed her lead in playing with the butt-plugs. Then again, it was a chance to tease a lover, something that Katherine Pierce pretty much lived for, so maybe she shouldn't have been surprised. Of course, Katherine only had so much patience, and ultimately she pulled the plug out, and mischievously brought it up to Elena's lips.

For a few long seconds Elena just gave her a look, then smirked, before pulling the plug out of Bonnie's butt and pressing it to Katherine's lips. Which clearly impressed the older vampire, and she gave a smirk of her own, and then after a few long seconds opened her mouth and allowed her mirror image to push the plug inside it. But only because Elena allowed Katherine to do the same thing with her.

For a few long seconds, the two dominant vampires gently sucked those ass flavoured toys while staring deep into each other's eyes. It was enough to make Elena wonder whether Katherine would try and fuck her, which also made her wonder if she was ready to turn the tables on her.

For probably better, she didn't have to answer that right now, as while still staring the other doppelgänger right in the eye Katherine pushed her hips forwards, anally penetrating one of Elena's best friends with one hard thrust. She then gave a series of them to bury her cock balls deep inside of Caroline's ass. Caroline was a proud bottom, and even loved a little pain with her pleasure, but even this had her crying out in pure agony.

It was exactly what Elena had been afraid of, and she was furious with Katherine for doing it just to screw with her. Of course she wouldn't give the bitch the satisfaction of showing her that on her face, even if that meant she had to turn away from her.

Although she had another good reason for that, namely to watch her strap-on slowly violating Bonnie's butt hole. Oh yes, she pushed her hips forwards and cause that forbidden hole to slowly start stretching, and stretching, and stretching, until it allowed the head of her dick to slide through it and into her backside. Elena then gave her best friend a chance to recover, before slowly pushing forwards, causing inch after inch of that big cock to slide deep into Bonnie's bowels.

She mostly made the butt stuffing as slow and gentle as possible to make it easier on her friend, but of course she also did it to annoy Katherine. Something she was clearly successful at, given that she glanced over at her own face to see it was locked in a scowl. Although she was able to make that look fade away simply by spreading Bonnie's butt cheeks, giving them both the best look at her cock disappearing into the black girl's back hole, and into the depths of her back passage.

Hell, it was even enough to keep Katherine occupied enough not to start sodomizing Caroline too soon, and thus giving the blonde some much-needed time to recover. So much so, it was both bottoms who were enjoying this now. Maybe especially the witch, weirdly enough.

Bonnie was very aware that she was getting off lightly by having Mistress Elena to be the one to sodomize her, at least initially. Although, she like to think she could take whatever the dominant women gave her, even if she needs to use her magic to do it. And honestly, there was a part of her which would have liked to be fully stuffed sooner than she was.

Of course, it was worth the wait, and inevitably Mistress Elena's thighs came to rest against her meaty cheeks, announcing that every inch of that big dick was stuffed deep within her rectum. Which in that moment, truly felt like a wonderful treat. One she got to savour for a few long seconds, before the butt fucking officially got underway.

Of course, it was only a matter of time before Mistress Elena began pulling her hips back, slowly causing inch after inch of the big dildo to slide out of Bonnie's widely stretched back door. Mistress Katherine did the same thing with her dick at the exact same time, both the doppelgängers then pushing forwards, pushing those strap-ons all the way back inside the bottoms of the bottoms.

This process was then repeated over and over again, officially starting the sodomy. Which was kind of surprising, at least as far as Mistress Katherine continuing to keep her thrusts nice and slow, the same speed of Mistress Elena, but it was very much welcomed by Caroline, who soon began moaning happily. Although maybe not as much as the next treat she received.

"I have to say, Elena, mmmmmmmm, your besties can take a dick." Katherine moaned, breaking the silence which had fallen between them, "Mmmmmmmm, and eat pussy."

"You're saying I trained them well?" Elena smirked proudly.

"Maybe." Katherine said dismissively, before smirking, "Or maybe they just have natural talent. Either way, your best friends make great fuck holes. Oooooooooh yessssssss, I love fucking them in all their hot little holes. But it isn't quite as fun as fucking you. Oh yes, you really are the perfect fuck toy Elena. Mmmmmmmm, and especially the perfect anal bitch. I wouldn't have thought someone with my face could be so submissive, but then again, who better to top me, than me? Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you're just perfect in that role. More than even these sluts. So why don't you just bend over right next to Caroline here, and I'll take care of all three of you? Come on, you know it's what you really want."