Boring Elena Ch. 04

Story Info
Katherine alters the deal.
9k words
4.63
3.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"I have another condition." Katherine announced as she walked into Elena's bedroom, delighted to see that Bonnie and Caroline were already there.

"Of course you do." Elena grumbled, before sighing, "Alright then, what is it?"

"You submit to me right here right now." Katherine grinned, "In front of your bitches."

"Deal." Elena said without hesitation.

"Really?" Katherine frowned.

"Of course." Elena shrugged, getting off of the bed, slowly walking over to her mirror image, and then smirking wickedly, "You're really are so predictable, Kat. It's sad really. I knew you'd try something like this, to get out of our deal, but if this is what I have to do to break you, so be it. After all, you couldn't break me before, and we both know now won't be any different."

"Oh, I think you're remembering things very differently." Katherine smirked wickedly, quickly pouncing on the reactions from the other girl, "And from that blush in your cheeks, I know you remember how much you loved being my lesbian bitch. Don't you, Elena? Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, don't worry, baby, because Mistress Katherine is here to give you exactly what you want."

Katherine made sure to look down to that perfect little body they shared, before looking back up at Elena's face briefly, and then lowering her gaze again, this time to the other brunette's lips. She stared at that for a few long seconds, before closing the distance between them and pressing a soft but demanding kiss against the lips of her doppelgänger.

There was some half-hearted resistance, but soon Elena was kissing her back, soft, slow and sweet. It was the kind of kiss which was so easy to get lost in, and to her shame, in the past Katherine had done just that. But she couldn't afford to do that now. No, she needed to quickly establish her dominance, if she was going to truly put this bitch in her place once and for all.

So after a few long minutes of gentle kissing Katherine pulled back and ordered, "Mmmmmmmm, that's a good girl. Now, strip for me. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, show me what you've got. Oh yes, that's it, show me, and your precious best friends, that you really are nothing but a submissive little slut, who is always up to please a superior woman."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Elena grumbled, but did as she was told.

Admittedly she managed to do this in a way which was more dominant than Katherine might've given her credit for. Then again, there was only so much this could be considered a dominant thing, and if anything, the confidence in which Elena Gilbert took off her clothes just proved how thoroughly Katherine Pierce had corrupted her. Oh yes, when this girl took off her clothes for the first time in front of her, she had been such a timid little thing, now she was almost as confident as her Mistress Katherine.

Almost, but not quite. Something Katherine gleefully proved as she then took off her own clothes, much to the delight of her audience. Then when they were all naked she allowed them all a chance to admire the goodies on display, before walking over to the bed and sitting down on it.

"Now bend over my knee, you little bitch." Katherine ordered, patting her knee, "If we're going to do this, we're going to do it right. Mmmmmmmm, yes we are. And that means starting off with a nice hard spanking."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Elena grumbled again, but again, did as she was told.

She moved nice and slowly, giving Katherine the chance to savour the other woman awkwardly positioning herself over her knee. She then just admired her prize for a few long seconds, before reaching down to further admire it, this time with her hands. Oh yes, she squeezed and fondle that perfect little booty, really wishing she had taken it with her.

Of course, she didn't. Klaus and the Mikaelsons had been after Elena, so it would've been counterproductive to take her with her. Not that it stopped her from being a little disappointed with herself now, especially when she started smacking that beautiful little booty, and started receiving the reactions she had missed so much.

It wasn't much at first, but then again, Katherine was far from giving it her all. No, she was taking it a nice and easy on her little pet. Not out of pity, or anything like that, just so that she could slowly build up the spanking. Besides, there was definitely something to be said for this gentle little spanking, like the fact that she got plenty of chances to grope that cute little bottom, and the fact that no matter how hard she tried, Elena was already letting out soft cries with every blow.

And oh, those cheeks were jiggling wonderfully for her already. And of course, Elena's pets were watching with great interest. Most importantly of all, of course, Katherine was having fun. So naturally, she was more than happy to take her time, and make sure that her mirror image was properly broken this time.

Elena hated to admit it, even silently to herself, but there was part of her that had missed this. It was humiliating and painful, but there was something so undeniably hot about allowing someone to do this to her. Especially when that someone was as effortlessly confident and as sexy as Katherine Pierce.

Then there was the fact that no matter what happened, this bitch would be her first in so many ways. And of course, they were each other's perfect mirror image, and not just because of their physical appearance. No, emotionally, they couldn't have been more different. And if anything, the fact that her pets were watching only added to her twisted enjoyment.

Maybe the worst part was that even at it's worst, it was very obvious to all involved just how much Elena was loving every second of this. Oh God, Mistress Katherine could feel the wetness against her thigh, even if that was partly because of Elena's pussy being inevitably rubbed against it in this position. It was wetness that the three vampires could all smell, and even during the later brutal ass pounding, they could hear the joy in Elena's voice.

And that was nothing compared to how it would sound when she received yet the form of brutal ass pounding, Elena thought with a blush, even as her neglected little butt hole quivered with anticipation at the thought. And most of all, the memory of what she had received before from her owner.

As Mistress Katherine was consistently reminding her, no matter what happened, on some level she would always belong to Katherine Pierce. But it was in the same way that part of her would always love Stefan, and even to a lesser extent, Matt. She could move past that, and in a weird way, this was part of that.

Admittedly, it would take a lot to turn the tables between them, especially after being reminded of how good things could be in the status quo. But Elena was up to the challenge. Or at least, that's what she told herself at each stage of the spanking, but maybe especially later on during the brutal ass pounding. Well, when she could form a coherent thought, that was.

In the beginning she could simply focus on her memories of her beloved best friends, turned so much more, and all of the things she had done to them. And all the things she would do to the bitch who was currently taking full advantage of her power over her.

That continued to be the case as the pace was gradually increased, and the groping and the pausing in between blows was phased out in favour of a constant assault, until Mistress Katherine was proving herself to be truly worthy of that title, as she brutalized Elena's butt. And God help her, Elena loved it, even then. She really, really did. Even if she was determined to give this exact same treatment the woman who had once broken her, and remain completely unbroken. No matter how much of a challenge that was proving to be.

Katherine certainly wasn't expecting this to do the job. In fact, she would be deeply disappointed of this was all it took to break Mistress Elena, and turn her back into Elena Gilbert, the perfect little submissive bitch. Oh yes, she hoped it would take a lot more than this, although either way, she was determined to use all her tricks on this girl. Starting with a nice, long spanking, which was exactly what Katherine dished out.

However, inevitably it came time to move on to more mutually pleasurable things. Well, she somewhat got a kick out of this, but it wouldn't be enough to make either of them cum. Especially not compared to what she planned to do next with her sweet mirror image.

So after a few long minutes of using every ounce of her strength to brutalize that pretty little booty, making those well-rounded cheeks jiggle obscenely, and eventually turned bright red under the force of the assault, she abruptly stopped, and admired her handiwork.

Oh God yes, Katherine admired the way that it took about a full minute for those cheeks to stop shaking, and now she could truly appreciate just how red, and even dark and bruised, she had beaten that bottom. Right in front of this bottom's bottoms. Something she felt compelled to point out to her audience. Which again, wouldn't break Elena, but it would do a wonderful job of rubbing in her submission.

"Now that's how you spank an ass." Katherine grinned wickedly, before turning her attention to her audience, "Wouldn't you bitches agree?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Caroline replied automatically.

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Bonnie replied, a little more hesitantly.

"How about you, Mistress Elena?" Katherine questioned mockingly, "Mmmmmmmmm, don't you think I did a good job with your butt?"

"I'm sure I've done better." Elena grumbled, before crying out as she received another blow to her sore bottom.

"Sure sounds like a good job." Katherine said dryly, before smirking, "I tell you what, why don't you get a look at it? Yeah, go over to your full-length mirror, and get a good look at how well I've beaten your butt. Mmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, get a good look, and then show your pets. Oh yes, show that beaten butt to the both of them, and tell them how you think I've done. And be honest."

Which was open to interpretation, and Katherine was curious to see what her former pet would do. Would she tell her Mistress what she wanted to hear? Which just happened to be the truth, of course. Or would she push her luck even further, and risk getting herself caned or paddled? From the nervous look on her face, it was clear that 'Mistress Elena' wasn't sure herself.

Honestly, that was half the fun of it. The other half was watching once prim and proper Elena Gilbert awkwardly get to her feet, stumble over to her mirror, and try and get a good look at her well-beaten butt in it. She then had the most delicious blush on her face when she turned her booty in the direction of her best friends, wiggled it, and made her choice.

"You're right, Mistress Katherine. Mmmmmmmmm, you did a great job at beating that booty." Elena announced submissively, before telling her girls, "Don't you guys agree? Mmmmmmmmm, my butt is sooooooooo red, just as all butts should be after a spanking. Oh yes, Mistress Katherine is so good at spanking bitch butt."

"So good." Bonnie agreed, after her Mistress stopped talking.

"The best." Caroline blurted out, before correcting herself, "I mean, not as good as you, obviously, but-"

"No one cares about your opinion, Caroline." Katherine said dismissively, before quickly adding, "Mmmmmmmm, it's only my opinion, and maybe Mistress Elena's opinion, that matters. Like the fact that she loves my pussy, way more than yours, proving that she does at least have some taste. Isn't that right, Mistress Elena?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Elena replied without hesitation, although with a slight grumble.

"So why don't you come here and prove it?" Katherine questioned, before making it very clear she wasn't asking, "Yeahhhhhhhh, get over here and eat my cunt, you little bitch. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, tongue my twat. Prove this whole time you've been fooling around with your best friends, you've just been practicing to be my bitch again."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Elena again replied without hesitation, although with a slight grumble.

Annoyingly not only did Mistress Elena slowly make her way over to the bed, but then she pressed her lips to Katherine's inner thighs, and then lingered there for a while, slowly kissing her way up and down. Katherine would've totally grabbed her head, and shoved it where it belonged, if it hadn't felt so fucking good.

And honestly, she was impressed. Oh yes, she hated to admit it, even to herself, but Mistress Elena had been doing a lot of impressive work lately. In fact, it was even a little scary, given the little battle of wills between them. Not that scary, given who was going to win, of course. But it did make the older brunette think of things she really, really shouldn't.

Elena was glad that she got the chance to tease her rival, especially after Mistress Katherine had done such a wonderful job of making her humiliate herself in front of her best friends. God, that would've been super effective even without an audience, and with them Elena was worried that she would be humiliate into submission. Again.

Because she would be lying to herself if she tried to convince herself that there hadn't been a time she was Katherine Pierce's happy little lesbian bitch. Oh yes, even more she tried to convince herself that she was in love with Stefan, or even Damon, ultimately, she couldn't deny the real truth. Which she was reminded of the second her tongue touched her doppelgänger's pussy.

That was one reason she'd been putting this off, as Elena knew that as soon as she tasted Mistress Katherine's cunt, that she would feel the urge to completely submit to her mirror image, once again, just so that she could have the privilege of tasting this delicacy on a regular basis again. And sure enough, that was exactly what happened.

In fact, her moan of pleasure might've been as almost as loud as the one that her doppelgänger let out, which in turn caused Mistress Katherine to chuckle wickedly. Oh God, Elena could practically taste that smug grin. Or at least, she would, if she wasn't consumed by the best tasting pussy ever. Because as much as she loved the cunts of Bonnie and Caroline, it wasn't even close.

So overwhelmed was she by that taste that Elena was practically mindless for the next few minutes, as she savoured that heavenly flavour. For better or for worse, her well-trained body went into business for itself, just as Mistress Katherine had trained her to do. Oh yes, after that first long, slow lick Elena's tongue repeated the process over and over again, albeit staying away from her top's clit.

At least for now. Oh yes, there would be plenty of time to worship that sensitive bundle of nerves later. For now, she just concentrated on making her Mistress feel good, giving her a nice, long, drawn-out cunt lapping. The kind which got a lot more of those wonderful sounds out of the other woman, and a lot more heavenly liquid.

Which was why Elena was in no hurry to stop herself from acting like the obedient little pussy licker she had once been, and in this moment, was again. To be fair, it wasn't like she was out of practice. In fact she did this all the time with Bonnie and Caroline. It was just, normally that was in a 69.

And God, Elena would have loved it if Mistress Katherine was returning the favour right now. Or one of her best friends was worshiping her needy little twat. Ideally both of them at the same time. Or maybe one of them working over her ass hole, even if it was to prepare it for Mistress Katherine to fuck. However, it seemed that her doppelgänger had other ideas for what to do with Bonnie and Caroline.

Bonnie tried not to be jealous of Mistress Elena or Mistress Katherine, but it was so hard when she was on the side-lines like this. And she was pretty sure it was the exact same thing for Caroline, something she didn't need to look at the blonde to confirm, as they were currently holding hands and it was radiating off of her.

Hopefully they would get permission to join the fun, and unknowingly like Mistress Elena, Bonnie was imagining all the fun ways that could be. And while what they actually got wouldn't be their first choice, the two happy little subs didn't even think about complaining. Not just because they were well-trained, but because they were eager to do it. Hell, at that point they would have taken anything.

"Bon-Bon, mmmmmmmmm, Care? Get over here and worship my tits." Katherine ordered, "Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck on my titties. Suck them, while your precious Mistress Elena eats my cunt."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Caroline replied automatically.

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Bonnie replied, a little more hesitantly.

Honestly, Bonnie was surprised that Caroline didn't use her superspeed to go over to the older vampire. Mistress Elena had told her not too, but that didn't stop the blonde from being cheeky, perhaps to earn herself a spanking. However, it seemed that Caroline was eager to impress.

Something Bonnie could very much understand, as she was trying to do the exact same thing, as they slowly made their way over to the two doppelgängers, laying either side of the woman who was identical to their top, and each slowly took a nipple into their mouths and sucked on it. Which caused Mistress Katherine to react very enthusiastically, initially with soft gasps, moans and even whimpers. Then of course, with words.

"Yesssssssssssss, suck on my titties! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, suck them, like they belonged to your precious Mistress Elena." Katherine mocked gleefully, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, pretend your worshiping your Mistress. Which obviously will be easy for you, mmmmmmmmm, given our perfect bodies are so similar, and all. Of course, mine are just that much more perfect, don't you agree? Huh? No! Don't stop, ooooooooooooooh, I didn't give you permission to stop. Ha ha ha ha, it seems you still need more training from a real top. But that's okay, mmmmmmmmm, obviously Elena taught you how to please a woman. Then again, she always was a little dyke, mmmmmmmmm, even if she will never be a real top."

Of course Bonnie wanted to argue this claim, but that was the point. Mistress Katherine was goading her into making a mistake, and it worked, she and Caroline pulling back to complain, only for the ancient vampire to grab onto their heads and force them back into place. Really, they should know better.

And they did, but Mistress Katherine was sneaky. Meanwhile, Mistress Elena didn't want to be left out. No, she just kept lapping away that tasty treat in front of her, proving that once again, Bonnie could learn a lot from her top. Who would soon prove that she was a real top, no matter what this bitch said. So, following Mistress Elena's lead, the witch went back to concentrating on those titties.

To her credit, Caroline did the exact same thing, the two of them getting lost in swirling their tongues around those nipples, sucking them, and even biting them. Because of course, vampires were into that, and for better or for worse, all of Bonnie's lovers were vampires now.

And she was so closed to one of them, that inevitably their lips met. Oh yes, she ended up kissing Caroline quite a few times, normally with one of those nipples in between their lips. Partly because they were trying to kiss the area around the outside of those nipples. And partly because they just wanted too. And unsurprisingly, they weren't stopped by the doppelgängers, who, if anything, seemed greatly amused by these actions.

Katherine certainly was. Oh yes, she loved watching submissive little bitches kissing in front of her. And if these girls were lucky, she would make them do it later too. Kiss each other after the privilege of making her cum, so they could taste that precious liquid on the lips of their precious Mistress Elena.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers