Boring Elena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll see about that." Elena grumbled.

"You're right, we will." Katherine smirked, lying down and ordering, "We'll all see right now, because you're going to ride me. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, ride me with your slutty little ass hole. Oh yes, show us. Show us all what a giant anal slut Elena Gilbert really is, mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking ride it! Ride me face to face like the little butt slut you are."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Elena whimpered softly and hesitantly, but did as she was told.

Which once again, left poor Bonnie and Caroline just watching the fun, instead of experiencing it for themselves. Oh God, it was bad enough that their faces had been so close before, but at least then they had been rewarded with ass cream. Caroline hope that would be the case again, but it was very clear that it wasn't. That they were in the endgame now.

That the time for teasing was over, and now Mistress Katherine was going to seriously try breaking Mistress Elena. And she just might succeed, given just what a great job she did. Which the blonde had to admit, might be okay, as either way, she would be Dom by the same beautiful woman. It was now just a question of how nice she'd be while doing it.

Elena was a little frustrated they weren't just at the part where she told Mistress Katherine whatever she wanted to hear, and then her inpatient doppelgänger would probably give her what she wanted, without being 100% sure that she meant a single word. Which was probably still coming, it was just that first Elena would have to anally ride Mistress Katherine.

Which might be a problem, given that she always loved anally riding her mirror image. It was just so wonderfully wicked to be the one actually abusing her own bottom. And tonight, she would be doing it in front of her pets, for that added bit of humiliation. Although on the bright side, it also reminded her of what she was fighting for.

She definitely thought of that when squatting over the big dildo which had caused her so much pleasure already, and they hadn't even got to the part where it made her cum. Or in this case, she used it to make herself cum, like she was masturbating in the most perverted way possible, only not, because there was a woman underneath her. A woman identical to herself.

Her mirror image, Katherine Pierce, who's eyes Elena just couldn't look away from as she anally penetrated herself, and then slowly stuffed her slutty little butt full of strap-on. Again. Oh God, it really felt like she was returning that dildo to it's rightful home. Which unfortunately, was a perverted thought she found herself focusing on for quite a while, especially when her ass cheeks came to rest against Mistress Katherine's lap, announcing the full length of that dick had been buried up her butt.

In fact, she dwelled on it for so long, it gave the older woman the excuse to smack her ass, and push, "Come on Elena, we both know you can do better than that. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, really show me, and your little friends, that you're nothing but my personal lesbian bitch, who loves it up the fucking ass!"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Elena again whimpered softly and hesitantly, but did as she was told.

Of course, Elena would have like to argue, but she would be just wasting her breath, because in that moment, she really was Mistress Katherine's personal lesbian bitch, who loved it up the fucking ass. And her only hope for avoiding becoming that permanently was putting all her energy into not breaking.

Which was easier said than done, given how amazing it all felt. Too amazing! Oh God, she tried slowly bouncing up and down, but a few hard slaps to her ass told her to hurry up, and then a few more told her to slow down. There were words too, but honestly, at this stage it was hard for Elena to understand what was being said. All she really knew, was that she needed to cum, and she needed it quick. Maybe even regardless of the consequences.

"Let me cum, oooooooooooooooh, oh please Mistress Katherine, let me cum!" Elena cried out desperately, "Let me cum like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Like your bitch! Ah fuck, you say I'm yours? Prove it! Oh yes, ooooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmmm, allow me the privilege of destroying my fucking shit hole on your dick! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, allow me to show everyone what a little bitch I am! Please? Please, please, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pleassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee, mmmmmmmmmmmm, make me cum! Make me cum like a fucking anal bitch! Like I'm nothing but your personal lesbian bitch, who loves it up the fucking ass! Ah fuck! Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, make me cum! Please?"

"You wanna cum? Then cum." Katherine ordered when she ran out of patience, "Oooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass! Show me you're my bitch! My little anal bitch! Oh yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss, cum for me bitch, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, mmmmmmmmmmmm God!"

When she finally had the permission she was waiting for Elena started slamming herself up and down at full vampire speed. No slow and steady build-up, as she'd had more than enough of that. And more importantly, she knew if she hesitated, Mistress Katherine would make sure she was the one to make her cum, and Elena couldn't allow that under any circumstances.

Not when she was so close to breaking. And sure enough, it was not long before Mistress Katherine started thrusting upwards, at first strategically, and then definitely not. Which definitely made her climaxes that much more powerful, but hopefully the fact that she was able to make herself cum would hopefully be the difference maker. Although at that moment, it was very debatable.

Katherine could tell Elena wasn't broken. At least not yet. But that was more than okay, because she could tell she had her on the ropes, and she still had one hell of a knockout shot to deliver. One which would hopefully remind innocent little Elena Gilbert that life was so much better when she was nothing but Katherine's happy little anal bitch.

Which in turn, would hopefully have Bonnie and Caroline dropping to their knees and begging to be hers. Because while she wouldn't bother with them otherwise, it would be fun to have them as a package deal, mostly because of the effect it would have on the other doppelgänger. Oh yes, Katherine had other plans for the three of them, but her mirror image most of all.

Of course first she had to break that mirror image, something that Katherine did her best to focus on, instead of thinking about what fun she could have in the future. Which meant as fun as it was, she couldn't just lay back and let Elena do all the work.

No, which was why she was soon thrusting upwards into that hot little fuck hole, and while she unfortunately didn't give Elena her first orgasm of the night, she definitely gave her several more of them, and given that she was a much older vampire, she was able to continue the thrusting for longer. So long, she kept going long after the weak, inferior woman collapsed down onto her. First in the same position, then in another.

Namely, flipping Elena onto her back so they were in the traditional missionary position, even though there was nothing traditional about the hole Katherine was pounding. Then after a few long minutes of that, she also pushed her legs up onto her shoulders, so she could make sure the anal pounding was as hard and as deep as possible. Especially when she went forward so that she was practically bending the other girl in half.

Which was also good, because it meant their foreheads were pressing against each other, and Katherine was staring deep into the eyes of her anal bitch. Which would be normally the time that she would offer up some verbal abuse, but really, what else needed to be said? The only thing thar mattered, was showing her mastery over Elena Gilbert, and that's exactly what Katherine Pierce did.

She used every ounce of her supernatural strength to brutalize that butt hole through multiple orgasms for them both. Which of course, Katherine tried to resist for as long as she could, but there was only so much she could take.

And the combination of the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit and the sheer joy of making the once innocent little Elena Gilbert literally squirt her cum onto her stomach from getting roughly fucked in the ass in front of her friends, was ultimately just too much. Oh God, Katherine came so hard that first time she almost stopped. Almost. But to her credit, she was able to push herself through it, even if it maybe wasn't the best strategy to keep going until she collapsed down onto the sweaty body beneath her.

To try and make up for that Katherine was quick to roll off, and order hoarsely, "Spread your cheeks, bitch! Mmmmmmmmm, show me what I did to your pretty little butt hole."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Elena whimpered softly, but this time didn't hesitate to obey.

That was a positive sign, along with the fact that while Elena was quick to try and move, she wasn't very successful at first, really struggling to get into position, and whimpering while doing so. She was obviously trying to reach back, and spread her cheeks nice and wide, giving her Mistress a great look at that well-used bitch hole.

Something which Bonnie and Caroline were quick to get a good look at. Admittedly, they didn't have permission for that, but that was the kind of thing Katherine was more than willing to let go. Especially when she was getting such a wonderful look deep into the bowels of her favourite bitch. What she did mind, was Elena somewhat spoiling her happy mood with what she said next.

"I'm not your bitch." Elena smiled softly, and proudly, "You've failed, Katherine. And now you're going to pay. Mmmmmmmm, pay with your butt."

"Maybe, but I'm not done with you yet." Katherine said dismissively, and then in the blink of an eye her cock was pressed against Elena's lips, "Suck it, you dumb bitch!"

Obediently, Elena opened her mouth to give the proper response, but before she could Katherine just jammed that dildo directly into her mouth, and then straight down her unprepared throat. Clearly, the once perfect little cock sucker was a bit out of practice, at least with this kind of treatment, and as a result she violently choked and gagged, at least in the beginning.

To her credit, she was able to adjust, just about, but she wasn't allowed to savour the taste of her own ass, which was a way more effective punishment then any rough spanking Katherine could have ever given her. Which given her supernatural strength, was really saying something.

Just as it seemed Elena was adjusting to having that cock in her throat, it was suddenly pulled out, and then pushed back in again. That process was then repeated over and over again, Katherine roughly throat fucking her mirror image. And it only got rougher, when she pushed the entire length of the dildo down that windpipe.

Admittedly, there wasn't that much to it after that first thrust, but there was enough to start another round of choking and gagging. Which she had never done with human Elena, at least not to this extent, but considering the bitch didn't need to breathe to survive anymore, and considering the very important steaks, Katherine felt compelled to go all out.

As a result, her little bitch was to horse to complain when Katherine switched holes again, and by the time she'd regained her voice, all she could do was scream in pleasure. This process was then repeated over and over again, Katherine eventually pounding Elena in all three of her holes, but especially that hot little ass of hers, giving it her all to try and break the bitch.

It was hard to tell whether she succeeded or not, especially given her mirror image eventually passed out from the ecstasy she was receiving, but surely, that had to do it, right? Because the alternative was unthinkable. And yet, for the first time, Katherine found herself thinking about it. Really thinking about it. Thinking about what it would be like to truly submit to Elena Gilbert. And it was terrifying, and yet, intriguing.