Boring Elena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which was something fun to imagine for a while, but inevitably she had to stop, as what she was experiencing was a little too overwhelming. Because God, she had forgotten how good her mirror image was at this. Or maybe she had just forgotten how amazing it was to be eaten out by her doppelgänger. Whatever the case, one of the main reasons that she called Bonnie and Caroline over to join the fun was that she would have an excuse when she ordered them to make her cum.

Naturally at the same time, she couldn't stand the idea of making herself cum too quickly. No, that would be embarrassing. Luckily, Mistress Elena was proving that she hadn't forgotten how to please her Mistress while she was busy with this topping nonsense. No, she just continued gently eating her pussy, waiting for permission to pick things up, like a good girl.

Well, maybe she lingered on Katherine's clit a little longer than she strictly should have, but it was nothing that the ancient vampire couldn't handle. Even if it was tougher than usual, with Bonnie and Caroline working over her nipples a little too easily. Instead of putting them in their place, once again, she simply encouraged Elena. Just not too much, not yet.

"More! Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssss, give me more!" Katherine moaned, before looking down, straight in between her legs, and pulling Bonnie and Caroline slightly apart, so she could get the best possible look at the other doppelgänger, "That means you, Elena. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I want sweet little Elena Gilbert to give me more. But don't make me cum. Mmmmmmmmm, not yet. No, oooooooooooooh, I want you to ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, that's it! That's exactly it! Oh my God, oooooooooooooh, good girl. Now, that's a properly trained sub bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Proving that point, Elena was quick to pick things up, but not too quick. Oh yes, she was just right, giving Katherine's clit an increasing amount of attention, until that talented little tongue was lingering against it pretty much non-stop. God, Elena even took it into her mouth and gently sucked on it, with just enough pressure to drive her crazy, without making her cum.

Of course, at least part of that was Katherine's ability to hold back, but give credit where it's due, her favourite pet knew what her Mistress could take. Even if Bonnie and Caroline came close to pushing her over the edge, by increasing the attention to her tits, even though no one asked. Still, being the Alpha female that she was, Katherine was just about able to hold back for a respectable amount of time, before giving her doppelgänger the permission she was waiting for.

"Yes, yes, yessssssssssssssss, that's good, that's sooooooooooo gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd, ah fuck!" Katherine moaned some combination of that over and over again for a few long minutes, before finally ordering, "Now make me cum! Mmmmmmmmmmmm, all of you, make me cum. But especially you, Elena. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, prove that Mistress Elena is nothing but my cunt loving dyke bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, tongue that twat you lezzie whore! Tongue fuck me, mmmmmmmmmmm, tongue fuck my pussy. Oh fuck me, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, Gooooooooooooooooooddddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss, FUCK ME!"

It took longer than Katherine would've liked, but inevitably Elena shoved her tongue as deep inside of her as it would go, which at this point was more than enough to make Katherine cum nice and hard. Especially as she had three women worshiping her body at the same time, two of them being the precious best friends of her mirror image, and the other being that mirror image.

Oh yes, Bonnie Bennett, Caroline Forbes and most importantly Elena Gilbert were worshiping her body like the goddess she was, all at the same time, making sure that she came hard and frequently. Oh God, this was the life. And if Bonnie and Caroline were really lucky, she would keep them along with the real prize, that being her inferior shadow self.

Elena had to admit, she had never been more happy for her vampire powers than at moments like this. Why? Because it allowed her to get at least the majority of the girl cum. Oh yes, Elena was able to pull her tongue out of Mistress Katherine's cunt, wrap her lips tightly around it, and swallow every drop of that precious liquid, before more or less repeating the process.

Well, she made sure a decent amount escaped onto her face, marking her as what she was, a pussy loving slut. And to her shame, Katherine Pierce's pussy slut. Hopefully just for that moment. Admittedly, that was what she would always be on some level, but she was so confident that she could turn the tables on this bitch, and return the favour, she had given her what now felt like so long ago.

In reality it was a quite short amount of time, especially if she waited half as long as Katherine did, but still, the past few years felt like an eternity, in a bad way. She hoped that time would continue moving just as slowly once she made Katherine hers, although Elena wasn't sure any amount time was enough to enjoy sex with this tasty treat.

Maybe especially when she had the privilege of tasting the other doppelgänger's pussy. Oh yes, she hated to admit it, but Elena was addicted to the taste of Katherine Pierce. Her girl cum, her regular pussy juice, her ass cream, God, even the taste of her lips, skin and blood, Elena loved it all. Something that she was being reminded of now.

So much so, that she couldn't deny that part of her wanted to just give in. Yes, already. Because Mistress Katherine was cruel, but very effective as a Dom. And the privilege of eating this delicious pussy on a daily basis was very, very tempting. Then again, it was a privilege that she could have if she was able to turn the tables.

And when she did, Elena would prove herself a kinder top, by doing this on a regular basis. At least, when Katherine was good. Or at least, when she wanted to be. Oh yes, Elena loved the idea that her former top would be as cheeky as Caroline, and actually give her an excuse to punish her. And oh, punishing her would be a lot of fun. Although maybe not as fun as what was about to happen.

For a moment there, Elena wondered if it was even going to happen, and that Mistress Katherine would simply allow herself to be fucked into unconsciousness. Or maybe suffocate Elena in her cunt. Either would be fun, but not really what both of them wanted right now. So thankfully she was eventually pushed away from that tasty treat, and given a chance to share what she had.

Honestly Elena would've liked to just kept it all to herself, but it was hard to argue, when the alternative was being pushed into a kiss with first Caroline, and then Bonnie, the three of them taking turns to make out, while their temporary Mistress just watched, and of course, taunted them.

"Kiss, bitches! Yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it, kiss. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, I love watching submissive little bitches kissing each other, mmmmmmmm, and sharing my juices." Katherine chuckled, as after a blink of an eye, she retrieved a nice big strap-on, one out of Elena's collection, attaching it to herself and covered it with lube. She then eventually ordered, "Of course, as much as I love watching submissive little bitches kiss, what I really, really love, more than anything, is fucking a submissive little bitch in the ass. Especially if it's some uppity little bitch, who's forgotten who she belongs too. Oh yes, so bend over, Elena. Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmmm, be a good girl, and bend over and give me that hot little butt of yours, so I can put you back in your place."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Elena grumbled, but did as she was told.

Something Katherine got to enjoy for a few long seconds, before Caroline just had to butt in, "Can I prepare that ass for you, Mistress Katherine? Mmmmmmmmm, I love it so much. Oh yes, I love rim jobs. Especially giving them. I love getting Bonnie's butt ready for Mistress Elena to fuck. And I'm good at it, too. Aren't I, Mistress Elena?"

"Yes, she is." Elena grinned, and clearly intended to say more, before being cut off.

"Hell no." Katherine scoffed, "Mmmmmmmmm, I'm the one who's gonna have this yummy treat."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Elena responded sarcastically, causing Katherine to frown.

Katherine was pretty sure that Elena and her best friends were trying to manipulate her in some way, probably trying to turn this into a submissive act. And to be fair, Katherine did treat it as one when she was making someone eat her ass. The obvious difference being, that literally kissing her ass was a sign of respect, while this was preparation for Elena's slutty little butt hole to be used for it's intended purpose, AKA as a fuck hole.

But that was okay, as the older vampire could remain in control throughout this. Right? Right. She had done it before, and this time would be no different. Although the beginning was arguably, as though it could be seen as teasing, just staring at that cute little bottom also could be considered worshiping it with her eyes.

Trying to make her intentions crystal clear moving forwards Katherine grabbed two handfuls of butt cheeks, pulled them wide apart, and spat onto that cute little back door, before rubbing in that saliva with her tongue. She repeated the spitting and the licking a few times, before settling into just simply concentrate on sliding her tongue over Elena's ass hole.

Even that was mostly a good thing, as she was able to slide her tongue around that slutty little fuck hole, and even push it inside, proving just how slutty it was. She was also able to fuck it with her tongue, and that was when Elena stole a little control from Katherine, by reaching behind her, grabbing hold of her head, and shoving her face deeper into her ass.

While of course, Elena dished out a little verbal abuse of her own, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, worship my ass, Mistress Katherine. Worship it good. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, get your tongue deep! Deep in my fucking ass! Oooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. That's exactly it. Become my ass kisser. Yesssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, I want the mighty Katherine Pierce to be my little ass kissing bitch. Just like my best friends are. Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, I made my BFFs my ass kissers. And now, mmmmmmmmmmm, I'm doing the same to you. Yes I am, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss!"

Which honestly made Katherine chuckle with wicked delight, as it was totally the kind of thing that she do if the roles had been reversed. Of course they weren't, and they never would be. At least, not for any significant amount of time. Because while Katherine could've easily taken back the control, she decided to let Mistress Elena have her fun.

At least for a little while. Because mostly, this was fun for her too. Oh yes, her face was getting shoved into that perfect ass, meaning that her entire world became Elena Gilbert's cute little booty. Plus, it allowed her to get her tongue extra deep into that bitch hole. Although, this whole process also made her eager to shove something bigger up that butt.

At least starting with a finger, Katherine yanking her head away pretty effortlessly, thanks to her superior strength, and then quickly replacing her tongue with a finger. It was very tempting to just replace it with her cock, especially after Elena's cheekiness. However, Katherine had mostly enjoyed that. Well, she would still punish Elena, but later, much later. And probably in a way that they both would enjoy.

Because God knows the little slut loved the fact that her Mistress rammed that finger up her butt, and then after a few long seconds to allow them both to savour the moment, she started hammering it in and out. And of course, taunting her bitch about her pathetic attempt to get the upper hand. And of course, what a total ass slut she was.

"Awww, that was adorable." Katherine chuckled wickedly, "You really think you can top me, huh? And you think it would be that easy? God, that's hilarious. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm not one of your lesbo friends, who would just do anything for you at the drop of a hat. No, I'm your top. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, I'm Mistress Elena's Mistress. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, and I'm proving it right now. Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, I'm proving it so easy. Oh God yes bitch, take another finger in your butt. Oooooooooooh yesssssssss, take it. Take more in that slutty little booty. But it's not enough for you, is it? No, ohhhhhhhhhhh, Elena Gilbert is a total anal whore, who needs a big dick in her ass. Doesn't she?"

"Yes!" Elena moaned dreamily, before quickly adding, "I mean, yes Mistress Katherine. Mmmmmmmmm, I'm a total anal whore, who needs a big dick in her ass. I'm your anal whore, Mistress Katherine, oooooooooooh, and I need a big dick in my ass. Please give it to me. Ah fuck, butt fuck me, right in front of my bitches, and make me your anal bitch. If you can."

That last comment caused Katherine to glare momentarily, before grinning, "Oh Elena, you are my anal bitch, and your precious friends know it. Don't you, girls?"

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Caroline replied quickly, knowing what was expected of her.

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Bonnie replied quickly, also knowing what was expected of her.

"See?" Katherine purred with delight, before ordering, "And now, I want you to prove it. Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, prove it by spreading your cheeks, and giving me your slutty little bitch hole."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Elena moaned softly and did as she was told.

Katherine slowly pulled her fingers out, and sucked them clean while 'Mistress Elena' slowly reached back and spread her cheeks, proving that she really did want to be fucked in the ass. Which had to be crystal clear to Bonnie and Caroline too, given they could see just how wet their best friend's pussy was.

And then there was the fact that Elena had been moaning happily throughout the fingering, and would do so again when she was anally penetrated. Katherine wasn't naïve enough to believe that was it, and her doppelgänger was fully submitting to her already. But it was an important step in the right direction. One which caused the older brunette to grin triumphantly, as she pressed the tip of her cock against the younger brunette's butt hole.

As expected, Elena let out a soft gasp of joy and anticipation as her most private hole began to be stretched by a big strap-on cock. Sounds she continued to make as Katherine continued stretching that hole as slowly as she could, so she could savour every precious moment of this.

But maybe especially, the precious moment where Elena Gilbert's ass hole stretched wide enough for Katherine's cock to slide through it and into the much younger girl's bottom. Which naturally, made the little anal whore cry out joyfully, as the butt busting stud who just violated her chuckled wickedly in triumph. She then once again spared Bonnie and Caroline a glance, and was deeply amused by how enraptured they were by this sight, before slowly pushing forwards again.

It had always been pure heaven as far as Katherine was concerned, to be able to watch inch after inch of her big dick sliding into the butt hole of an inferior woman. Oh yes, it was just a wonderful feeling of power. As a vampire, that was always intoxicating, but unlike killing or feeding from someone, it was a feeling of power which could be mutually pleasurable. Oh yes, she was reminding this uppity little bottom of her true place, and making her enjoy it.

Reminding Elena Gilbert that she was the inferior doppelgänger, Katherine was the superior woman. And she always would be. She would always be on top, and Elena would always be on the bottom. Would always be the bottom. Would always be her bitch.

She focused on this wonderful thought throughout the sodomy, but Katherine tried to keep it at bay at first, so she could savour the sight of the anal penetration and butt stuffing. Then of course, the sweet moment where her thighs came to rest against the other girl's butt cheeks, announcing that the ass stuffing was complete.

And in this case, the entire length of her strap-on cock was buried as deep as it could go into Elena Gilbert's bowels. Something that Katherine allowed Elena, Bonnie, Caroline and most importantly herself to savour for a few long seconds. Then she began moving her hips back and forth, and thus causing the dildo to slid in and out of that cute little forbidden hole, officially starting to sodomize the woman who looked just like her.

Caroline was quivering with jealousy right now, wishing that was her in Mistress Elena's place. There was nothing better than getting fucked in the ass by a superior woman, especially when that superior woman was her precious Mistress Elena. And it was easy to imagine she was in Mistress Elena's place right now, getting sodomized by her top, given that her top was being butt fucked by her mirror image.

And Caroline didn't need to look at Bonnie to know that she was thinking the same thing. Oh yes, both of Mistress Elena's bitches wished they were in her place right now. Or at least involved in some way in the fun. Something which thankfully, didn't take too long to happen.

"Girls, mmmmmmmmm, get over here, and get the best look at me butt fucking your precious Mistress Elena." Katherine suddenly ordered, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, get your faces as close as you can to the action, and maybe you'll get a yummy reward. If you know what I mean. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, get nice and close. Good girls."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Caroline replied quickly, knowing what she meant.

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Bonnie replied quickly, also knowing what she meant.

"Now suck... Bonnie." Katherine grinned, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck your precious Mistress Elena's ass cream off of my cock."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Bonnie replied eagerly, and did as she was told.

Again poor Caroline was left watching as one of her best friends got to do something that she really, really wanted to do. In this case, wrap her lips around a strap-on, and taste the deepest part of Elena Gilbert's bowels. Something which unsurprisingly had Bonnie moaning happily, the black girl savouring that flavour for a few long seconds, before beginning to bob her head up and down the shaft.

If this had been towards the end of a butt pounding, Bonnie would have no doubt taken her time, and really tortured Caroline, albeit unintentionally. But they were nowhere close to that, so the cock was cleaned quickly, in the hopes of more ATM fun for both bottoms.

They got their wish, Mistress Katherine returning her cock to Elena's ass for a few long minutes, before offering the blonde, "Now you, Care! Mmmmmmmmm fuck yeah, taste Mistress Elena's ass on my dick."

"Yes, Mistress Katherine." Caroline replied eagerly, and did as she was told.

Copying the other ATM loving pure bottom, Caroline wrapped her lips around the head of the dildo and then moaned loudly at the taste of the deepest part of Elena Gilbert's butt. Which she also savoured for a few long seconds, before quickly pushing more of the cock into her mouth, and then down her throat.

Luckily both Bonnie and Caroline were well-trained sluts at this point, so this was something they were able to do fairly easily. And they got to do it over, and over, and over again, as Mistress Katherine went back and forth between Mistress Elena's ass and their mouths. It was something that the blonde was glad she got to do before hopefully receiving the reverse. Especially as the older doppelgänger provided them with more wonderful words.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's it bitches, mmmmmmmmmm, take it deep! Deep down your whore throat! Ah fuck!" Katherine encouraged gleefully, chuckling as she added, "Get every drop. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, get every single drop of your precious Mistress Elena's ass cream off of my cock. Oh yeah, suck it. Taste the proof that your top is nothing but an anal loving bottom. My anal loving bottom. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssss, that's what she is. That's what she always will be. Oh yes, I'm going to show you exactly who Elena Gilbert really is, mmmmmmmmmm, and there's not a damn thing she can do about it."