Boring Elena Ch. 05

Story Info
Katherine has to pay up.
9k words
4.83
2.4k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 02/12/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own The Vampire Diaries. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Time to pay up, Katherine."

Katherine cringed when she heard a very familiar voice say that to her, forcing her to look up from her book to see her own smug, face staring back at her, causing her to signed, "How did you find me?"

"Honestly, it wasn't that hard." Elena grinned, slowly approaching her pray while taunting her, "You're really predictable. You always were. At least, when it came to where you stayed. Actually, I'm beginning to think that Klaus always knew exactly where you were, and just chose to let you live in fear the entire time. I mean, that definitely seems like something he would do."

"Perhaps..." Katherine said dismissively, before offering an alternative, "Or maybe we're just smarter than him?"

"Oh Katherine, flattery won't get you out of this one." Elena chuckled.

"If I thought it would, I would've been the one coming to you." Katherine pointed out dryly, before putting her mirror image and her little friends at ease, and of course taunting them, by pointing out just as dryly, "And I enjoy topping you too much to kill you, so there was no need to bring your little friends along for protection."

"I know." Elena grinned, reassuringly adding, "They're just here for the show."

"Oh, I'm sure they'll enjoy it, while they can. As will you." Katherine grumbled, before quickly pointing out, "But you're not the first to try and break me, and you won't be the last. So just remember, whatever you do to me now, I'll do to you back a thousand times over. Which you will of course enjoy, and will just help remind you that you're my bitch.

So why don't you just save us both some time, and submit? Huh? Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, just go ahead and embrace the bottom you were always meant to be, drop down to your knees, and kiss my feet. Go ahead and show that deep down, you know who the superior doppelgänger is. You've always known. So do it."

"No!" Elena said firmly, and impressively without hesitation, "You get down on your knees, and kiss my feet."

The two doppelgängers stared at each other for a few long seconds, and then Katherine grumbled, "Fine."

"Good girl." Elena chuckled.

Katherine briefly reconsidered the idea of simply tearing off Elena's pretty little head, which had never seemed more appealing than in that moment. It was far from the first time she had thought something like that, but it had been a very long time since she gave a serious consideration. However, like she said, this wouldn't be the first time of her submitting.

Hell, it wouldn't even be the first time submitting to someone weaker than herself. No, during her long life of making power plays, and betrayals, she had done whatever it took to stay on top. And occasionally, she had to do things like this in order to get her way in the long term. She wasn't sure if it had ever been worse, but that was okay, as she was confident she could get through it.

So eventually the supposedly mighty Katherine Pierce dropped down onto her knees in front of supposedly sweet and innocent Elena Gilbert, bent her head down, and pressed her lips to the younger girl's right foot in a quick peck. Knowing that would be nowhere near good enough, she then repeated the process with the left, and then going back and forth, like a good girl.

She even gave Elena the satisfaction of looking up, and into a smug expression from the other brunette. Which of course was very infuriating, and yet, she had to admit, in a weird way, she was proud of her mirror image. Oh yes, even after everything she'd seen her do to her friends, she hadn't really thought the other doppelgänger was capable of something like this. Or what came next.

"That will do." Elena said dismissively after a few long seconds, walking over to the bed and sitting down upon it, "Now take off your clothes, and come bend over my knee."

"Yes, Mistress Elena." Katherine said mockingly, before doing as she was told.

Honestly, Katherine rather liked giving stripteases, even when she was about to submit. Or at least, she found a way to feel powerful during one of them. It would've been submissive for lesser women, like Caroline and Bonnie, but not for her, because she knew how to move her body just right. And, Elena's pets certainly seemed enthralled by the show.

Elena herself, not so much, but again, that was only making Katherine feel powerful, because she knew for a fact that her double was very fond of that body. Oh yes, has sweet mirror image couldn't get enough of it, and very soon she once again have the privilege of worshiping it with her mouth and tongue. Which was something the older vampire reminded herself of, when it came time for her to bend over the younger one's knee.

It was a humiliation, which Katherine had suffered through before, and she naturally hesitated to do it once again when the time came. However, a deal was a deal, at least when she couldn't get out of it. So ultimately, she did as she was told, and placed her perfect ass in the perfect position for a spanking. Which to her delight, caused the mask on Elena's face to slip momentarily, revealing a wide grin, and thus showing just how much she was loving this.

Although it did come from staring at Katherine bent over her knee, and only got wider when Elena reached down, and started greedily groping that butt, and thus making sure that this would be a nice, long, drawn-out spanking. Which was as annoying, as it was impressive.

Elena felt like she'd been waiting her entire life for this, and now it was finally here, she was truly blown away by it. After all, this was Katherine Pierce, bent over her knee and just waiting to get her bitchy little ass spanked. Oh yes, after all of the many, many spankings Elena had been forced to take from 'Mistress Katherine', now finally she had turned the tables, and had the chance to give the bitch a taste of her own medicine.

Something that she promised herself she would do many times, eventually after her first submission, but it seemed like such an impossible task. Well now, she was finally going to get her revenge. Even if she was in no hurry to get it, because the anticipation was just as good. Also just being able to play with that ass.

When she did finally raise her hand and bring it crashing back down, Elena had never been more grateful for being a vampire. Oh yes, if she was still human, she could still use all of her strength, but that would've been nowhere near enough. Hell, even her now enhanced strength couldn't compare to the older vampire's strength. Or the many, many things she'd endured over the years.

Which almost made her feel bad about this. Almost. But then, of course, she knew that Katherine Pierce was responsible for causing as much suffering as she received. In fact, she probably had dished out more suffering than she'd endured, at this point. And there probably wasn't a way to give it to her, which she wouldn't enjoy at least on some level.

That was the case right now, as even after blow after blow connected with Katherine's perky little ass, there was an undertone of pleasure to the constant cries of pain. Which was a little infuriating, but luckily for Elena she wasn't using her full strength, yet. At least not consistently. And she had prepared for this. Oh yes, she knew exactly what kind of slut she was dealing with, as it wasn't the first time dealing with a slut like that.

Besides, she didn't want to rush this. No, she wanted to savour every precious moment of this wonderful perversion. Which was why she made sure that those initial blows were only using about half of her enhanced strength, and she was spending plenty of time in between blows to gently caress those cheeks, which she knew would be frustrating for Katherine, and enjoyable for her.

Sure, occasionally she would increase her strength, often for multiple blows at the time, and sometimes she would pull her hand away so she could watch those cheeks jiggle for her. Something which happened more and more, as she allowed Katherine to wallow in the pain that she was causing her. Mostly, she groped that ass, making sure her doppelgänger felt like a piece of meat.

The way she had so many times before. Oh yes, if she was going to succeed with her goal, Elena had to rely on causing Katherine as much emotional pain as she could. Something that for now, it seemed that she was very much succeeding in doing. So much so, she almost wanted to move on to the next stage now, instead of giving her former tormentor a brutal butt beating. Oh, who was she kidding? Of course, she wanted to do that.

Katherine definitely wished they could just move on to the next stage, especially as it was most likely going to be eating Elena's yummy little pussy. Something which Katherine love to do, even as a top, at least with her mirror image. She just couldn't resist going down on her doppelgänger. Admittedly, it was mostly in the 69 position, but still. And just about anything would be preferable to getting her ass beat. Not that it really hurt.

Or at least, in comparison to some of the other things she had suffered through. It was still very, very frustrating. Especially as the bitch insisted on dragging this out. Which in a weird way, made Katherine proud of her. Then even more so, when she began to give it everything she had.

Especially then, in fact, given that it actually began to physically hurt. Again, it wasn't quite the worst thing she had ever experienced, but when combined with the emotional humiliation, it got pretty close to the top 10.

Although there was a delicious irony to this, that Katherine rather enjoyed, that being that 'Mistress Elena' was using her own techniques against her, like concentrating on just one place for what felt like an eternity, and then switched, giving the rest of her ass the same kind of treatment. God, Katherine's butt had to be as red as a traffic light at this point. Only, probably a darker shade. Which ironically was another thing which had Katherine feeling proud of her other half.

In comparison, she was truly ashamed of herself. Mostly for allowing herself to end up in this position in the first place, but also, for not being able to control her reactions to it. She had been able to do that initially, but then the pain just became too great, and she let out some truly pathetic sounds. Namely: cries, whimpers and even screams of agony and humiliation.

Something she knew from experience would just give Mistress Elena that much more satisfaction. That, and the fact that the mighty Katherine Pierce was now squirming against her thigh, and even getting it a little wet with her juices. Nowhere near as much as when the roles were reversed, and it was Elena, or one of her other bitches, getting what they deserve, but it was noticeable.

When all this would be finally over, Katherine would be quick to deny every part of it, but in that moment both doppelgängers knew the truth. And perhaps worse, so did the rest of their audience, who were watching their former top suffer through this indignity with great interest. Something they would pay dearly for, Katherine promised them that.

Mostly with her eyes, as she couldn't trust her own voice when it was finally over, and Mistress Elena just left her there for a few long seconds, admiring her handiwork. And the fact that the older vampire struggled to get her reactions under control when it was all said and done. God, it was so fucking humiliating.

Then Mistress Elena unceremoniously pushed her mirror image onto the floor, shifted back so she was lying flat on the bed, and ordered, "You know what to do now. Mmmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssssss, eat my pussy. Show my friends just how good you are with your tongue. And remind me. Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, remind me, by licking my pussy good.

Come on Katherine, be my good little rug muncher! The same way as I was for you, for years. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, get over here and lick me! Lick me! Fucking lick my cunt you bitch! Ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss, lick that twat! Ah fuck!"

"Yes, Mistress Elena." Katherine chuckled when she got the chance, pretty much already at her destination at that point.

Elena was kicking herself for continuing to talk, as it wasn't doing anything to help her confidence. In fact, it was the exact opposite, as she felt like she was begging for something, instead of commanding it. And of course, Katherine didn't exactly help by grinning wickedly, like she was the one in control here.

Even worse, unlike Bonnie and Caroline, who were quick to obey their Mistress, this bitch crawled up her body as slowly as possible, placing little kisses a long Elena's legs as she went. She even slowed down when it came to her thighs, and then kissed the area around Elena's pussy, frustrating her temporary top, to the point where the younger vampire almost reached down, grabbed a hold of the older one's hair, and shoved her face in between her legs.

Just before that could happen Katherine gave her needy little pussy one long, slow lick, which had Elena throwing her head back and letting out a loud cry of pure pleasure. Maybe a little too loud, as again, it didn't really make her feel like much of a top. But it was impossible for Elena to care in that moment. It just felt way, way too good.

Besides, she strongly felt it was understandable, given all the build-up. And not just the wetness against her legs, but the fact that she had been getting even wetter than Katherine throughout that spanking. More importantly, she had been anticipating this for days, weeks, and honestly years. Pretty much ever since she became the lesbian bitch of her mirror image.

While Elena hated to admit it whenever Katherine was around, even silently to herself, she had really enjoyed being her doppelgänger's bitch. It had easily given her the most powerful orgasms of her life, even better than what she had received when topping her best friends. And way better than topping some random strangers.

Would it be better than what she received from this act? Or even better than when she got to fuck Katherine Pierce up the ass? It was hard to say, but if she had to put money on it, Elena would bet against it. Although she was sure it would be pretty close, nothing could compare to cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass. At least when her mirror image was the one doing it.

However, as amazing as all that was, she didn't like feeling weak and pathetic, and desperately wanted to give Katherine a taste of her own medicine. And God, just getting to spank this incredibly intimidating woman had been incredible. Especially when it came to dishing out that long, slow, teasing spanking in the beginning.

Although there was definitely something to be said for the brutal butt beating. Just as there was definitely something to be said for the pussy licking. Oh God, they had only just started, and already Katherine was driving her wild with just a few strokes of her tongue. Not that she expected anything less. Especially given their past, the difference being that this time, Elena could just lay back, and enjoy the ride.

Katherine could definitely see an appeal to this. In fact, she had known it. Oh yes, a very long time ago when she was first starting out as a vampire, she had found herself in this position. More than once, in fact. And she enjoyed it very much, except for the fact that it involved giving up some semblance of power. And that was something she never enjoyed, especially with women.

Weirdly, she found she didn't mind as much when it was with this girl. With her girl. Mistress Elena! It felt incredibly embarrassing thinking of her as that, but at least in that moment, it was true. Sweet little Elena Gilbert was her Mistress, and it was hard not to enjoy that role reversal on some level. Not that she wanted to concentrate on it.

No, Katherine wanted to focus on the rare treat which was eating pussy without any kind of distraction. No tongue on her own cunt, no cock inside her, not even any adoring servants to cover her body in kisses. Just a tasty treat directly in front of her, for her to slide her tongue over. Mostly, she daydreamed about things, like her revenge, or what it would be like to be sodomized by her mirror image.

Luckily, her body was very used too switching to autopilot during sex. Admittedly, not during this specific action, but she was able to continue her work without interruption, and in that moment, that was all that mattered. Especially when she did come to, she could be very proud of her actions.

On some level, she was vaguely aware of it, but Katherine grinned against Mistress Elena's cunt when she awoke from her thoughts to realize she was keeping a nice even stroke, and was staying away from that the other girl's clit. At least for now. Which was exactly what Katherine expected of her pussy eating pets. That being said, it was kind of nice when they teased her a little bit.

It was an amusing bit of cheekiness, right before she put them back in their place. And that was exactly what was happening here now. She was being tested, and ultimately, the superior vampire would prevail. But in the meantime, it couldn't hurt to tease Mistress Elena's clit a little bit more. Which turned out to be a move which somewhat backfired on her.

"Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm that's it, Katherine! Mmmmmmmmmmmmm fuck, tease your Mistress." Elena chuckled wickedly, reaching down to stroke the older woman's hair teasingly, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, lick my clit. Not too much! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssssssss, that's it. That's just right.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, oh fuck, I guess all that work training other women to please you has paid off, huh? Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, it's paid off, because now you know exactly how to please me. Yes it has, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, eat me just like that, fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Which was admittedly a little frustrating, but it was kind of hard to be to upset about it. Oh yes, it was hard to be upset, when that additional tongue work resulted in more pussy cream for Katherine to swallow, something she did often and eagerly. Oh God, was Mistress Elena always this yummy? She was sure the answer was yes, as she always remembered her being wonderful. But again, finally getting to focus on it was a whole new experience.

One which Katherine cherished greatly. So much so, she even kind of wished this could go on all night. And not just because she could avoid getting her own ass fucked. No, she just wanted to indulge in something she had unfortunately denied herself for far too long.

Elena loved having Bonnie and Caroline do this to her, and she'd often thought it would be great to collect a few more subs. After all, Katherine had bragged about having thousands, which was honestly very believable. Of course, most of all, she was turning the tables on her former Dom, and giving her a taste of her own medicine. Which meant no matter what, this would have been far greater than any oral she would've ever experienced before.

Even when Katherine had been the one doing it. But God, it was sooooooo good! Her imagination could have never, ever done this justice. Which was really, really saying something. Fuck, at times, it was almost too good, given that she was determined to hold back from cumming for as long as possible. A record amount of time, in fact.

Despite this fact, Elena didn't exactly make things easier on herself by regularly pushing her former Mistress to give her more, but she just couldn't help it. She was locked in a constant internal battle for keeping this lasting as long as possible, and to get more of that satisfaction that she craved. And to be fair, Elena was confident that she did a good job.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers