Boring Elena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Admit it, you're loving this." Elena whispered into Katherine's ear.

She tried to resist the temptation to respond, but this time Katherine just couldn't help it, "Not, oh, not as much as you, whenever I fuck you in the ass."

"Was that a moan!" Elena jumped on that moment of weakness, again in a weird way making Katherine proud of her, "It was, wasn't it? Just a little one? No need to admit it, mmmmmmmmmm, we both know it's true. And that's all I need. Oooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, all I need to know, is that I'm getting to you. And that's all I needed. You see, I thought you wouldn't break from just one little butt fucking.

Actually, I kind of hoped for it. After all, that would be a little anticlimactic. But here's the thing, I have this ass all night long, mmmmmmmmmm, which means this is just the first of many ass fuckings. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, it's just the first of many, so you moaning like an anal whore at this stage, is proof that by the end of the night, you'll be mine."

"Dream on, bitch!" Katherine snapped, proving that she really hadn't learned her lesson, "You could butt fuck me a thousand times, and the result would be the same. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, I'd still turn around, and make you my bitch. Because that's what you are. My bitch. Mine! Oh, and whatever happens, mmmmmmmmm, you'll always be my bitch."

There was a brief pause in the conversation, and then Elena grinned wickedly, "Butt fuck you a thousand times? Now there is a good idea. Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, let's do that."

Again there was a brief pause, and then Katherine moaned, "You oh, you, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you don't have what it takes."

"We'll see about that." Elena said dismissively, as she slid her hand downwards.

"Hey! That's, ooooooooooooooh, that's cheating!" Katherine whined.

"Like you haven't done this before." Elena scoffed, before grinning wickedly, "Mmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, we both know you've done this to me, a lot. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, you love cheating. Especially like this. And you know what? I love it too. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, I love cheating like this, if this is going to make you my bitch.

Just, like, fucking, this! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME, KATHERINE! FUCKING CUM! CUM LIKE A GOOD LITTLE BITCH! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCKING CUM!"

As much as poor Katherine tried to disobey that command, at that point, it was only a matter of time. Oh fuck, there was nothing she could do at that point, but hold off the inevitable, for as long as possible. Although to be fair, she had plenty of excuses, given that after a few long minutes of taunting, and playing with her tits, Elena slid one hand down to her pussy, and started rubbing it.

She of course concentrated on her clit, and pretty soon after that shoved a couple of fingers into her pussy, while still rubbing her clit, and fucking her ass with that big strap-on cock. The combination of those things led to truly monster orgasms, one after the other, rendering poor Katherine blissfully, and worryingly, mindless. Totally mindless, in a way she couldn't truly remember being before. And might, just might, have seriously bad consequences for her.

Elena had been confident that she could sodomize Katherine to multiple orgasms, the kind which had the 'victim' literally squirting her cum out of her cunt, while screaming and trembling violently. It took longer than she might've hoped, but it happened. After all, she had trained for this.

Knew how to turn a back door into an eager little fuck hole. And this time was no different. However, she hadn't known, and what she couldn't know, was whether this would get her what she wanted. Hell, she still didn't know for sure, but the fact that the once terrifying Katherine Pierce was hammering her own ass back against her, and thus, brutalizing her own butt hole, was a very positive sign.

Just as Elena had pointed out, Katherine might not be completely broken right now, but she had all night to do whatever she wanted to this little bitch, and while she planned to take full advantage of that, this was a very, very positive step in the right direction. Oh yes, she'd make an anal whore out of her former Mistress yet.

Something she was getting to do in front of her best friends, turned bitches, making all this that much more thrilling. Not that she bothered looking at them of course. No, she could imagine the adoring looks on their faces. Besides, she just couldn't look away from the site of Katherine Pierce bent over in front of her, and literally helping Elena to pound her ass hole.

Then, wanting to earn brownie points, Bonnie spoke up, "Fuck her, Mistress Elena! Fuck that bitch right up her bitch ass! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, fuck that butt good, and make it yours! Just like mine, and Caroline's are. Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, do it! Make Katherine Pierce your bitch! Your little anal bitch.

Just like us. Oh yes, that's so hot! Sooooooooooo hot! Ah fuck, you look so good when you're fucking bitch ass! Yesssssssssss, fuck it, fuck that bitch ass! Fuck it hard, and make her cum. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, make her cum just like that. Just like fucking that! Oh yeah, mmmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, fuck her good!"

Wanting the same brownie points, and just to encourage her Dom, Caroline added, "Fuck her in the ass like the bitch she is! She deserves it. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, if anyone deserves to be fucked up the butt, it's Katherine Pierce. She killed me, remember? Was going to sacrifice you, to save her own neck? And made you her sex slave, while doing it?

Well, now it's her turn to be your sex slave, Mistress Elena. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, show her who the true Mistress is around here. And more importantly, fuck that slutty little ass of hers, and show her who the true bitch is! Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, fuck her! Fuck that bitch ass! Oh fuck yeah, fucking pound her!"

Technically, Elena really should've been the one to provide verbal encouragement, and if Katherine was taking in any of this, it would likely be used against her later. However, in this moment, it was definitely having a positive effect. On both the doppelgängers, for that matter. Oh yes, on some level, it was likely humiliating this bitch further, and pushing her closer to breaking.

However, it was also making it impossible for Elena not to cum too. Especially with the beautiful sight in front of her, of her former Dom contributing to her own ass wrecking, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh, and the sheer joy of butt fucking Katherine Pierce, would've been more than enough to make anyone cum.

Given all her previous experience, Elena had no trouble pushing herself through that incredibly powerful orgasm, and through several more of them. Well, actually there was a bit of trouble, given just how powerful and satisfying those orgasms were, but to her credit, Elena still did it. Although it came at a cost, that being any self-control she had left.

Ideally, she would have ass fucked Katherine to multiple orgasms, and then stopped with just enough energy left to maintain her dominance. Instead, she used every ounce of her supernatural strength, and then collapsed down onto the older vampire. Luckily, that vampire was just as exhausted as she was, and they collapsed together in a heap, and then laid there for a few long moments.

Then Katherine softly chuckled, "See... I told you, you didn't have what it takes to break me."

"And I told you, this is only the beginning." Elena said weakly, smacking Katherine's ass lazily to emphasize the next point, "I have all night with this ass."

Katherine initially growled at that smack, but then forced herself to simply quip, "And you'll fail, like you always do."

"Perhaps." Elena said dismissively, rolling off of the other woman, and then ordering, "But for now, show me my handiwork?"

"Ooooooooooooh, sweet little Elena Gilbert wants to see my gaping ass hole?" Katherine said mockingly.

"Yes." Elena said without hesitation.

"Okay then..." Katherine said, before doing as she was told, "Take a look at this!"

"Wow..." Elena softly responded, taking in her handiwork.

Katherine made sure to move faster, something she was able to do, thanks to her supernatural healing restoring her energy in no time. It would do the same for her poor little ass hole, however after a pounding like that, it would take a few minutes. Which was a good reason to move quickly, so she was able to show off the full extent of the damage. However, it wasn't the main reason.

No, mostly she wanted to deny the wannabe Dom the chance to see her cheeks slowly spread. Even then, there was a small part of Katherine which was disappointed to miss out on that additional humiliation. Although it was a very, very small part, and not something she liked to acknowledge. Especially given she was forced to hold that pose for quite a while, intensifying the humiliation she was feeling.

"Caroline, fetch me a camera." Elena then ordered after a few long seconds.

"Gladly, Mistress Elena." Caroline grinned and obeyed.

This was yet another move out of Katherine's playbook, albeit a new one. Cameras really were a wonderful invention, especially the type which came with a phone, as it made it easy to carry around. However, once again, sweet little Elena Gilbert was giving her a bitter taste of her own medicine.

Another one she enjoyed far too much, especially when not only Elena posed in front of her handiwork, but Caroline and Bonnie wanted to do the same. As if those total bottoms could ever top her. Oh well, what happened next should be much more enjoyable for all involved, especially for Katherine. At least compared to all of this. Yes, not as much as getting her revenge, but better than posing like this.

"Good girl, now suck my cock." Elena ordered, "Mmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, suck your own ass cream off of my dick. Yes, just like you made me do like a thousand times. No, I haven't forgotten, but that only makes this moment even more sweet. Like fucking you in the ass. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm fuck, that was so sweet.

And it's still going to be sweet, the second I do it. And the third, the fourth, and so on. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, suck it bitch! Suck it good. Take it down your throat, just like I did for you all those times. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking suck it! Oh Katherine! Oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck!"

While Katherine really, really didn't need to be reminded that the night was far from over, especially as Elena's supernatural healing caught up with that of her ancestor's, she had to admit, she liked the verbal humiliation. At least on some level. The same one that enjoyed wrapping her lips around that head of that cock, and tasting her own ass.

Something she hadn't done in a very, very long time, and it was maybe even more enjoyable than ever before. Of course, she wished she was tasting the ass of someone else. Ideally Elena, something she had done a few times, after she had thoroughly worn out her bitch. Hell, she would even settled Caroline's skanky ass at this point. Even if this was still kind of good.

Despite herself, Katherine just couldn't resist closing her eyes, and slowly getting into it. After over 500 years, she was pretty good at dishing out a blow job, and had no problem deep throating the entire length of the dick. Well, she choked and gagged, but that was no problem for her. Especially given she was a vampire.

No, she was easily able to take it, which very much pleased her temporary Dom, who continued showering her with backhanded praise. Yes, another move out of her playbook. And unfortunately, once all of that yummy butt cream was gone, Katherine just couldn't stop thinking about what was going to happen next. And worse, what her fate would be if sweet little Elena Gilbert of all people was the one to break her.