Boring Elena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe not quite as good as Katherine, but then again, she didn't have the experience she did. However, all things considered, Elena was able to hold back. Even if she had to focus on pretty much every unpleasant thing in her life to do that. Ironically, for once, it helped to have such a tragic past, as it meant that she had plenty to choose from.

To Elena's credit, she was able to slowly build up the pace with her orders, like she was using Katherine's hot little mouth and talented little tongue to masturbate herself to climax. And then, once she was experiencing as much pleasure as she could without going over the edge, Elena kept herself there for an impressively long time. Oh God, she had never wanted a moment to last more than this one.

And given just how easily she was eating her out, it seemed that the mighty Katherine Pierce felt the same way. Which was definitely something Elena was going to have to taunt her about, when it came time to talk. In between the commands to make her cum, of course.

"Oh wow, ya really love that pussy, huh?" Elena gleefully taunted with a chuckle, actually kind of sounding like Katherine as she continued taunting the bitch, "Oooooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you love it. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, I bet it's the best pussy you've ever had. And I know you've had a lot. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I bet you eat pussy all the time. You can't get enough. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, you can't get enough of pussy.

Mmmmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, especially not my pussy. And I love you eating it, oooooooooooooh, but now, I think it's about time you made me cum. Oh yes, make me cum you bitch! And I don't have to tell you how, so just do it. Fuck me! Oh my God yes, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, tongue me! Tongue fuck my fucking cunt! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OH KATHERINE!"

Of course, it wasn't exactly easy to keep her words sounding like commands. No, towards the end there it sounded very much like begging, and while that would be okay with anyone else, Katherine would certainly be compelled to try and use it to her advantage. Elena would just have to make sure that she failed. But that was a problem for later.

Much later. Oh yes, the only thing in Elena's world in that moment was her doppelgänger's tongue entering her pussy, and then thrusting it in and out of it, literally fucking her with her tongue. Something which the younger brunette got to savour for a few long seconds, before the older one robbed her of the ability to think coherently.

Katherine had made moves in moments like this, and it was very tempting to do so again. To KO her bitch, then quickly do the same to Caroline and Bonnie, before putting all three of these bitches back in their place. Maybe even to kill them, just so she wouldn't have to suffer the indignity of getting fucked up the ass. Oh who was she kidding? She would never do that to sweet Elena.

Well, not now that she had become so addicted to her. In fact, that was kind of the problem. She was just so into her, but she couldn't take advantage of her like this. Well, not in a way that would hurt her. No, Katherine much preferred to wait. She would turn the tables back again, no doubt about that. But for now, she just chose to enjoy this.

It helped that her memory never, ever did justice to just how good Elena Gilbert's girl cum tasted. Oh yes, it was pure heaven in liquid form. Easily better than anything else. Even the blood which gave most of them present eternal life. Oh yes, the only thing stronger than her craving for blood, was her craving for Elena Gilbert's girl cum.

Which had always been a problem when things were as they should be, but now Katherine could simply indulge in this particular craving. After all, thanks to her superior speed, she swallowed everything her mirror image had to offer pretty easily, and then reinserted her tongue into that needy little fuck hole.

This was something she did over, and over, and over again, and given her love for this particular act, she never wanted to stop. However, there was one thing which would give her a little control back, which Katherine chose not to do. Namely to move her mouth up to that cute little clit, take it into her mouth and suck on it, while shoving a couple of fingers into that welcoming fuck hole.

God, it was all so satisfying to have Elena Gilbert squeezing her fingers like that. Especially after everything that ha happened tonight. Which was something that Katherine would normally obviously go back and forth between, but not this time. No, but neither was she punished for defying her Mistress. At least not really.

Although she was pulled away from that tasty treat, which briefly felt like pure torture. But then she saw the look on Elena's face, and all that came with it. Especially as she was further punished with a passionate kiss, her mirror image diving down so the two of them could become locked in a wonderfully twisted kiss.

Particularly as sweet little Elena Gilbert was getting to taste her own cum on the lips of the wicked Katherine Pierce. God, that was so very satisfying, and provided both of them with another moment they never wanted to end. Unfortunately, it did. And even worse, Katherine was then reminded of exactly what her temporary top had in store for her.

"Bend over, Katherine." Elena ordered gleefully once the kiss was broken, "It's the moment we've all been waiting for."

"You mean the moment all of you have been waiting for." Katherine grumbled, already moving into position.

"Whatever you need to tell yourself." Elena said dismissively, before adding with a grin, "And that's no way to respond to your Mistress. Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, let's hear a proper response from my bitch. Or, we can always give her another spanking first? Wouldn't that just be sooooooooooo much fun?"

For a few long seconds the two brunettes stared at each other, and then Katherine grumbled, "Yes, Mistress Elena."

Elena chuckled slightly at this adorable bit of defiance, and opened her mouth to continue the taunting. However, that was the moment that her former Mistress and the most intimidating woman she had ever met, bent over in front of her, giving her the best view of the ass she was about to fuck. Something she never, ever thought she would get to do. Not ever.

And she was now moments away from actually doing it, Elena was just too excited to speak, or do much of anything, except stare at the prize in front of her. In fact, while she was just staring at that perfect little ass, Caroline quickly retrieved a strap-on and placed it around her Mistress's waist in the blink of an eye. She even lubed it up, earning her a grateful smile, before the doppelgänger indulged in her dream come true.

More accurately, she provided further preparation for it, in the form of burying her face in between her former Mistress's butt cheeks, and pretty much started attacking the other woman's back door with her tongue. Something which unsurprisingly had both nearly identical women crying out loudly enjoy.

Well, Elena's cry was obviously muffled in those ass cheeks, but the receiver would feel it against their backside, and most of the people in the room had super hearing, so both cries were heard, and enjoyed. Although then Katherine seemed to remember what this was leading to, causing her to tense up a little bit and then in a fruitless attempt to hide her sounds of enjoyment, she began providing verbal encouragement.

"Ooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, that's it baby, eat my ass!" Katherine moaned softly, having trouble getting into her usual confidence, as she was so mindful what was going to happen next, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, munch that butt, you butt muncher. Yesssssssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, this is where you belong, bitch.

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you belonged with your face in my ass. Or kissing my feet. That's where boring Elena belongs. Not topping her pathetic little friends, or... anyone else. No, mmmmmmmmmm, you're just an ass hole licking submissive slut, who needs to be put in her place. Yes you are, ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss!"

This was mostly a source of amusement for Elena, especially as Katherine didn't have her normal dominance about this act. Because of course they had done this countless times for the amusement of Mistress Katherine, but never as a set up for that hole to receive more treatment. Something which was likely never far from their minds, as one doppelgänger ravenously ate the other's ass, seemingly sliding her tongue all around that forbidden hole, and even trying to push her tongue inside it.

She didn't get very far, at least not the first time, but Elena knew that would change. And best of all, they both did. Oh yes, they both knew exactly where this was going, making this act more enjoyable than ever for at least one of them.

It was one that maybe Elena should have done for much longer than she did, especially as it was increasing the pleasure for both of them. However, ultimately she just got too impatient, and instead lifted herself up, and quickly replaced her tongue with a finger. To be fair, she had been rubbing it against Katherine's cunt right before that, and grinning with delight as finding it mistakenly wet.

Just like there was no mistaking Katherine's cry of pleasure as she was anally penetrated. Sure, it wasn't of pure pleasure, but it was a promising sign for things to come. At least for Mistress Elena, the younger brunette thought with a wicked smirk on her face, as she pushed that finger all the way in, and then started pumping it in and out.

"Ooooooooooooh Katherine, you're sooooooooooo tight." Elena moaned, a taunting grin crossing her face as she continued, "Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, so tight. Virgin tight? No. No, a slut like you has to have done this before. Probably even for The Originals, to try and convince them to turn you? Or just leave you alone? Huh? Tell me the truth Katherine, did you let that entire family gang bang your little butt hole?"

"Nooooooooooo." Katherine moaned in frustration.

"Just Elijah, then?" Elena continued to taunt, "Or just Klaus?"

"Just shut up, and do it!" Katherine snapped, and then cried out loudly as another finger was added into her ass hole, "Ah fuck!"

"Awww, what's wrong, baby? You can dish it out, but you can't take it?" Elena taunted, "Typical. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, this is so typical of a bitch like you. But that's okay, mmmmmmmmmm, because it just makes giving you a taste of your own medicine that much sweeter. And that's really saying something, mmmmmmmmmm, because that is one sweet little ass you've got here.

So sweet, oooooooooooooh, and so tight. Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, this is going to be so much fun. For me. Oh yes, I'm going to love fucking Katherine Pierce in the ass. And you know what? I just can't wait anymore, so spread your cheeks, and give me that bitch hole, bitch."

Katherine had never been more tempted to back out of a deal, and answer this taunting bitch with a backhand so powerful it would knock her the fuck out. Then she would do the same to Elena's bitches, before lining them up, tying them up, and taking her revenge out on their asses. But that would've meant admitting defeat, and giving her mirror image some small victory over her, which she could never take back, and that was just unacceptable.

Also, while she desperately tried to deny it, deep down, Katherine had to admit, she was kind of curious to see what sweet Elena Gilbert could do with her back door. Especially after that skilled fingering. She would of course she would fail to break her, but it would be cute to see her try.

As much as Katherine wanted to say that right now, she didn't trust her own words. So instead she stayed silent, and simply did as she was told, slowly reaching back and spreading her cheeks as wide apart as possible. Only then did Elena pull her fingers out of the superior woman's butt hole and suck them clean, while the other hand pressed the dildo to her target.

Frustratingly, she then left it there for a few long seconds. Which was of course, yet another move right out of Katherine's playbook, making Katherine feel weirdly proud of her. Of course, it quickly faded, as Katherine felt her most private hole began stretching open for a dick for the first time in many, many years. Something which caused her to gasp loudly, and then whimper as that hole just kept stretching.

She tried to bite her tongue, in one case, literally, but she just couldn't stop herself. This was overwhelmingly degrading, and uncomfortable. Admittedly in terms of pain, she'd had far worse. Hell, even when her ass hole stretched wide enough to allow the head of that big dick to slid into it, the pain was bearable. At least compared to some of the other things she had suffered through.

Although the humiliation just might be an all-time high, even if 'Mistress Elena' didn't give her the kind of verbal humiliation she been dishing out just before this, and Katherine would be gladly doing it, if the roles were reversed. Had done it before, and would do it again when things were back the way they should be.

For better or for worse, there continue to be deafening silence as 'Mistress Elena' first savoured the moment, and admired her handiwork, before inevitably she began pushing forwards again, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slid deep into Katherine's tailpipe. Something which Katherine was providing the perfect view of, thanks to continuing to spread her cheeks, and thus intensifying her humiliation.

Which yet again, was a move right out of her own playbook. Which was both really annoying, but also made her kind of proud of her doppelgänger. Then again, after what felt like an eternity, thighs came to rest against butt cheeks, making one thing crystal clear. Something which her 'Mistress Elena' was only too happy to point out.

"Every inch! Oh Katherine, that's every single inch of MY dick in YOUR ass!" Elena quickly pointed out, "Mmmmmmmmm, finally, I have my dick in your ass. Oh my God Katherine, you really have no idea just how long I've been waiting for this. And it's better than I ever dreamed. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, the roles really are reversed now. Mmmmmmmmmm, and I love it.

And I bet you love it too, even if you don't want to admit it. At least, not by choice. I didn't, the first time we did this. You know, when it was my ass getting fucked. And how did you do it, huh? How did you make me admit that I liked it? Admit that I liked it in the butt? Oh yes, it was doing this! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssss, you got me to moan like a little anal whore, by fucking my ass just like this! Oh yes, moan for me bitch! Fucking moan for me! Ah fuck!"

Elena became so lost in her own words, she probably wouldn't have noticed any moaning, even if it had happened. And for better or for worse, she was 99% sure it didn't happen. And it wouldn't. Not yet, at least. After all, given everything she had learned about butt holes, Elena was confident that Katherine's back door hadn't been used in a very, very long time.

Sure, supernatural healing was a big factor, but Caroline had the same thing, and she seemed to have an easier time relaxing. Although to be fair, Caroline was younger, and a submissive little anal whore. Katherine would be far more challenging, but at this point, it would be a disappointment if she wasn't.

Of course, there was another reason that Elena would have missed an initial moaning, and was barely aware of Katherine's reactions. Namely, that she was lost in the sight of her cock pumping in and out of her former Mistress's most private hole. Oh yes, Elena had started thrusting her hips back and forth nice and slowly, causing the dildo to start sliding in and out of the other girl's ass hole, and making it official.

Sweet little Elena Gilbert was sodomizing the big bad Katherine Pierce. Something which echoed in her head over and over again, and it was likely the same for all involved, making it very hard to think coherently. Hell, in that moment. If they had been attacked, most likely by her mirror image, Elena could have done nothing about it, as she was so consumed with the sight in front of her.

When she regained her senses, Elena felt kinda guilty about that. Yes, she wanted to get her revenge on Katherine. Break her, and turn her into her bitch. But to be fair, she didn't have a choice. Not if she wanted to remain a top. Although, also to be fair, that wasn't the main reason she was doing it. No, the main reason was that she just wanted this so very badly.

Oh yes, the idea of breaking the mighty Katherine Pierce was truly exquisite. However, at the same time, she didn't want to inflict any serious damage on her mirror image. She just wasn't that type of person. Even if, arguably, this bitch deserved it, after everything she had done. Luckily, that didn't seem to be the case.

Unluckily, while she might not be doing any serious damage, Elena also hadn't yet succeeded in her mission. Which was becoming increasingly worrying as the minutes ticked by, and Katherine remained uncharacteristically silent. Which honestly, was scarier than any of her cutting words ever had been. God, Elena was sure that Bonnie and Caroline had been moaning in pure pleasure at this point.

And God knows she had been. On the other hand, if this wasn't affecting Katherine at all, she would no doubt be mocking her doppelgänger for it. In fact, the longer that didn't happen, the more confident that the younger brunette became. So much so, she became convinced all she would need to do was push her luck a bit more, and she would get what she wanted.

Katherine was indeed feeling something. Mostly, it was the unbearable humiliation of having her most forbidden of holes turned into a fuck hole by Elena fucking Gilbert of all people. However, to her horror, she found a kind of charm to that. Just like with everything else tonight, submitting to her former bitch, the weaker version of herself, was weirdly thrilling.

Luckily, unlike the weaker doppelgänger and her little friends, Katherine wasn't a natural anal whore, who's ass would so easily relax, and accept this kind of abuse. Unluckily, Elena had gained enough skill that inevitably that reluctant little fuck hole accepted it's fate, causing whatever pain she had been feeling to become a mere discomfort, and then nothing at all.

No, it wasn't nothing. Katherine just wasn't that lucky. Instead, there was a certain level of enjoyment there. It couldn't compare to what she felt when she was actually dishing out the butt fucking, or better yet, when her pussy was being pleasured with a skilled tongue, or a big cock.

But then, of course, it just had to slowly build over time, to the point where it was a struggle for Katherine not to moan in pleasure, or worse, beg for the privilege of cumming like a bitch with a dick in her ass. And there were no prizes for guessing what the price would be for that. Something which of course, Katherine could never, ever allow to happen. No, she was far too good for that. Fortunately, it meant that, probably, Elena just wouldn't have the patience to see this through.

Unfortunately, Elena showed more patience than ever before, giving Katherine a long, slow butt fucking for what felt like an eternity. She then cheated, by pushing Katherine's hands out of the way, and replacing them with her own. Initially it seemed like a blessing, as the older woman would no longer have to expose the fact that a cock was pumping in and out of her own ass hole.

However, Elena just started doing it for her. And yes, Katherine no longer had to be facedown, but being on all fours wasn't much better. Especially as the little bitch could squeeze, caress and even smack her poor bottom. Then things got even worse, as the younger brunette lent down so that her tits were pressing into the older one's back, while the other reached around to fondle Katherine's tits.