Boring Underwear Pt. 02

Story Info
Sexy grandma shows more new panties.
1.7k words
4.49
23.2k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers

Men flirt with me and I know when they undress me with their eyes, but none have been so bold as Walt. His advances surprised and thrilled me. But was I that kind of girl? My husband and I don't have sex often any more, bless his heart. I'm not the kind of wife to cheat, but Walt had put me in a fog of passion.

The next day, I had to decide what to do. Should I pretend it never happened and avoid contact with that naughty boy? Or should I return?

I argued with myself all morning. I still felt the tingling between my legs, and for the first time I knew what it felt like to be a different woman. I anguished over my decision before putting on more of my new lingerie and dressed up more than necessary.

Even at the Joneses door, I hesitated before knocking. Walt opened the door, "Mrs. Ballard, it's so good to see you again." Unexpectedly, he added, "It was bold of you to come back today. Did you do what I told you to do?"

Again, doubts flooded in. Full panic came over me. Yes, I did what he wanted me to do. I dressed for him. What was I thinking? If I didn't want this brazen youth to fuck me, what was I doing there again?

Walt broke my thought by asking, "You're wearing new panties for me today, aren't you?" Immediately my knees felt weak and the crazy passion I felt yesterday came over me like a wave. I did not answer him.

Once safely inside the door, Walt said, "Now, where were we? Of yes, we were doing this." And he took me in his arms and kissed me.

"Walt," I said, "I'm nervous about this."

"I understand," he said. "You must be thinking about your husband and how he would feel if he knew that you didn't resist when a young man had touched your panties."

His words were already making me shiver. Then he said, "And here you are again today for a complete fucking," and I started to lose my composure.

Just then, I heard a sound from the next room. I panicked again, "Is someone here?" I asked.

Walt smiled at me as his dad, William Jones, walked into the room.

"Hi dad," Walt said. "Isn't it nice that Mrs. Ballard came back today?"

What?! What was going on? I tried to regain my composure and pretend that nothing was unusual.

William was all smiles and greeted me, "Hi, Walt told me that you no longer wore boring underwear."

I wanted to melt through the floor. "I thought you were on a trip?" I asked.

Walt explained, "He was, but after I told him about your visit yesterday, dad came home early."

William looked at me up and down and said, "And I'm glad I did."

Walt smiled at his dad and said, "Mrs. Ballard is going to show us her new panties today."

Now should have been the moment when I left. I should have stormed out in anger and denied everything that happened the day before. But I didn't. This father and son were so calm talking about my panties. They had an attitude that nothing was unusual. It was just a fact that I wore new panties, and it was a fact that I when I dressed that morning, I intended for Walt to take them off.

Walt had his arm around my waist all this time, and he walked me into the living room with his dad. Walt was a striking handsome young twenty-something, the kind of young man any cougar would go for. But William was past his prime, not aging particularly well, with a paunch and receding hairline. However, I was soon to discover that he had a hidden asset.

William sat down, and Walt guided me close to his father. "Why don't we start with her panties?" he asked. Before I could speak, Walt hoisted my skirt for his father, and the entire length of my long legs were exposed. Walt gathered my skirt so that he could raise it higher.

William stared between my legs as my panties came into view, and said, "Oh, son, these are the most unboring panties I've ever seen."

Even if I had wanted to resist, it seemed too late. This father-son team had taken charge so fast.

William leaned in for a closer view of my black lacy undergarments. "Lift a little higher," he said to Walt. "That's better," said William as he pinched the sides of my panties and raised them slightly to make them fit tighter."

Walt leaned around to take a look, too, then said, "So lovely, even better than yesterday," then he said, "Let's see if her bra matches." He dropped my skirt, then began unbuttoning my blouse. He paused and asked me, "Unless you'd like to do this yourself?"

I took over while Walt sat next to his father. A moment later I pulled my blouse aside and let it fall to the floor. Unlike yesterday, the black lace patterns of my bra left no doubt that my nipples were aroused.

This time, William went behind me and unzipped my skirt. It fell, and I was left in just bra and panties, pumps and a necklace. He reached around and caressed my breasts through the fabric. Walt traced the outline of my mons through my panties as his father unclasped my bra. As it fell away, my breasts waved freely and settled so that my upturned nipples seemed to beg for attention.

Walt stood and grasped my breasts in each hand, then leaned over to suck and like my sturdy nipples. His dad changed places and continued to tease my pussy through my underpants. The next thing I knew I was reclining on the sofa and William's finger were gliding over my pussy just like Walt had done yesterday. My reflexes tried to press my legs together, but my body had already consented to allow them to amuse themselves. Or should I say, to amuse me.

William brushed the silky spot over my clit, and I convulsed. There was nothing to do but to comply and allow them to violate me further. I tried to removed my panties, but William wouldn't let me, not yet.

I was allowed to recline and watch while father and son undressed. Walt's trendy briefs were packed tight, and when they came off his long dick pointed directly at me. He was all that a an underfucked wife could want. Plenty long and suitably thick.

But the surprise was yet to come. William removed his boxers to reveal the thickest dick possible. It was not yet erect, like his son's cock, but it looked powerful, a truly big fat dick that kept growing I looked at it.

Walt politely assisted me to my feet, guided me to the dining table. He told me to bend at the waist and as far over as I could. As my face rested on the table, I could feel the men viewing me from behind. My heart-shaped ass was fully displayed with its pucker for them to see, and beneath they no doubt were examining my pouting pussy lips.

I felt two hands on my ass cheeks, then on my waist, and I knew Walt's cock was about to enter me from behind. His dick left a line of slippery cum between my ass cheeks. I flinched as I felt his cock head bounce over my asshole, then slide down to engage the folds of my pussy. He was a gentleman as he inched inside, asking me, "Mrs. Ballard, can you feel this?"

Feel this? Hell, I was shivering with pleasure as he entered me and pushed beyond the limits of my husband's dick. His dad watched and said, "Even covered by boring underwear, your pussy is award-winning." And added, "Now in elegant lingerie, your pussy is the best we've seen, isn't it junior?"

Walt agreed as I felt his cock fully planted in me. The tingles I had felt yesterday couldn't compare with the wave after wave of shivers I was feeling now. I looked over and saw William, his cock now fully stiff, and my knees felt weak. It was even thicker and maybe a bit longer than his son's dick.

Walt kept up these first stages of my fucking for a while, and then his father invited me to relax on the floor, on my hands and knees, ass up and prepared for him to enter me also from behind. I was in a child's pose when I felt his thick dick find its way into me. Walt had opened me up enough for his dad's bigger dick to get a start.

William took his time, pressing and pulling back, grunting as he entered, then being still as my pussy adjusted to his girth. They told me later that I was talking and gasping the whole time that William went about his work. He was about half way inside when I felt my whole body relax and lose its tension, and it became easier for him to enter deeper and deeper.

That was the start of a long day of fucking these two men. Handsome Walt traded off with his Mr. Thick Dick father over and over. I must say these two were considerate, letting me feel orgasms over and over while they resisted. As I was being fucked, I wondered it this father and son team fucked many women together. The thought just made me cum stronger. For all I knew, they had fucked all the wives on the block.

Finally, Walt delivered his load in me, which made me extra lubricated for William to overflow my pussy when he emptied his tank.

We rested and made small talk for a while. I don't where my mind was, but I let them take photos of me.

Finally, I got up the nerve to ask, "So do you two do this often for the ladies?"

William rolled over and reached a guest book on the coffee table. Inside were comments like "thanks for the good time" and signatures and a photo of different women. Some were couples, wives and husbands, Walt said, "This is the second album we're working on."

Magna12
Magna12
1,026 Followers