Born to Be Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Selena clapped her hands once, "Called it! Woo!" She cheered her boy on, "Now see I bet if you lifted a little bit more you could do a standing split like that..." She thought she might press her luck and try to get him to show how bendy he was.

"Okay wait a second." Ashley however disappointingly pulled his leg back, and planted it back down on the floor. Dashing her hopes of seeing him to a vertical split, "Even if I can stretch a little, that still doesn't mean I'm good for the job, I don't have any experience."

Selena rolled her eyes, "Oh come ooon babyyy, I know you'd do great." She approached him, "I know it wasn't what you were applying for but Ashley, trust me when I say this would be such a great opportunity for you." Her hands came up and took hold of his shoulders, rubbing them a bit. "I mean for one thing yoga is super good for you, another thing we'd get to spend even more time together which is always a plus, and you'd be making waaaaaaay more than just what you'd get at the front desk, or wiping down benches." Of course a little bribery with the promise of money never hurt anyone either. "And beside all of that, I know you'd make both a great, and fucking hot yoga instructor."

Ashley blinked up at her a few times, seeming unsure of how to respond. Feeling the blush from before continuing to warm his cheeks at her calling him hot. "Do you...do you really think I'd be good at it?" He asked a little nervously.

"Yes! I know you would!" She crouched down a little to get at Ashley's level, "Please would you at least try it? At least take the training course and if it agrees with you, we can run a few lessons. Then if you still hate it or just can't stand the job, then I promise I'll stop bugging you about it forever. But pleeeeeeeeeeease at least give it a try. For meeeee?" She batted her long lashes at him, trying to give him her best puppy dog stare that she could.

And Ashley was falling for it, hook line and sinker, those huge brown eyes sparkling with her plea just reached into his chest and grappled his heart tightly. It felt like he was a total hostage under her gaze, feeling like he was totally at her beck and call for whatever she wanted him to do when she looked at him like this.

It was crazy that someone he'd known now for only two days could have such an effect on him, but maybe the fact that she was a tall, busty, ebony Goddess of a woman who stole his first kiss, claimed his virginity, and fucked his fucking brain all over her headboard might have had a thing or two to do with it.

But regardless, his shoulders fell, he couldn't say no to that face. "I'll...I'll try it." Her face lit up, "But! But! Just once! And like you said if it doesn't work out I don't wanna be forced to stay in..."

She nodded rapidly, "Yes! Yes of course!" Suddenly her arms came down and wrapped around him, bear hugging the smaller boy and lifting him off the floor, "Thank you baby!"

"Hnngh!" Ashley groaned as she squeezed him with her strong arms, his legs dangling and kicking a bit as she hoisted him far off the ground. He was right in his fantasy of her when he first saw her. These arms could squeeze the life out of anybody they wrapped themselves around. And her thighs, he glanced down from his elevated position and managed to catch just the faintest glimpse of them in her tight pants...so strong...thick...imagine if they were wrapped around him right now too...

"Only if it was my neck...wait! Stop! Bad thought!" He shook his head and tried to choke out a chuckle from Selena's enthusiasm, but it came out more like a cough from his suffering lungs.

Thankfully she released him quickly enough for air to not become an issue. "Guughh...haaah..." He heaved exaggeratingly for breath.

"Heehee! Sorry, well alright you gotta get dressed baby. We have to go!" She said, heading into the living room over towards where his suitcases were.

"Huh? Go? Where are we going?" He asked, following after her.

She boldly grabbed one of his suitcases that had a sleeve sticking out of it and presented it to Ashley, "Well if you're gonna try for the position, you need to look the part! So you gotta get dressed, so that I can take you to get new stuff to get dressed in!"

Ashley blinked, "Wait...one more time?"

Selena rolled her eyes, "Clothes shopping silly! I wanna take you to get proper yoga instructor uniform attire!" She once again stuck the suitcase out in front of him.

"There's a uniform?" He gingerly reached out to take the case from her.

Selena smirked, "Weeeeell...of sorts..."

She didn't give him anything more than that, just coyly telling him that he'd be trying on an array of outfits to look the part for the position. Followed by him shyly shuffling to the little bathroom off to the side to get dressed, regardless of the fact that she had already seen him butt naked before. But she allowed him this sense of privacy, warning him beforehand though not to put on anything too complicated, as he was going to be trying on an array of outfits for her today.

Quickly he settled on a simple white t-shirt and blue jeans, then emerged from the bathroom to slip on his converse sneakers, only to then be quickly and excitedly grabbed by her hand and led to his front door, Selena chanting, "Come on, come on slowpoke!" Childish grin on her face. Ashley barely had enough time to grab his keys, she was tugging him so fast. He was quickly catching wind of the fact that when Selena was excited about something, she was filled with a complete childlike wonder about it, quite the contrast to the mature, womanly, determined demeanor she sported all throughout the day when he first met her.

But this wasn't a bad thing though, he actually found it kind of cute that she could be both serious and fun loving. Finding himself smiling a bit as he struggled to keep up with her pulling out the door. He definitely didn't expect the tall, strong, Amazon of a woman, gym owner to be such a fun and loving person outside the bedroom.

And such a dominating lover in the bedroom...

The pair left Ashley's apartment with barely enough time to lock the door behind them, "Wait, so where are we going?" Ashley hastily asked.

"To the mall!" Selena told him, "I know the perfect place for us to go to get your clothes, it's gonna be awesome!"

And again it was back to the pulling on his wrist, anyone watching would see quite the comical sight of this tall, strong, black woman dragging along such a tiny little, plump booty white boy. Certainly not something that one would see every day.

Soon though, Selena reached the entrance to his apartment building and practically burst through it to get outside into the bright, crisp light of morning. Ashley's eyes adjusting to the new change in brightness for a few seconds before falling onto the car parked closest to the front door. Probably the fanciest looking vehicle in the entire neighborhood.

"C'mon! Hop in!" Selena withdrew a ring of keys with a small remote on it out of her pocket and clicked a button. The car ahead of them beeping to life with its front headlights blinking briefly.

Ashley's jaw was on the ground, "That...that's your car?" He asked almost in disbelief.

His expression feeding Selena's ego with it's surprise and wonder, she giggled, "Mhm! Yup, twenty eighteen Chevy Malibu. Not brand new but...like new." She commented, heading down the front steps, walking up to the passenger side door and pulling it open. "Come ooon babe, pick your mouth up and get in!" She teased.

Ashley couldn't help it though, he hadn't even thought about what kind of car she would be driving, and now that he was seeing it, he almost felt aroused at just how sexy the car looked. Like the perfect match for such a tall, busty, beautiful woman.

Eventually he shook himself out of his stunned condition and approached the offered seat before him, giving Selena a small, almost nervous smile before leaning his head down to climb inside.

This car was amazing! Sleek leather interior, fancy dashboard with neon red colored text, sun roof, she had the works! Ashley's parents car wasn't as fancy as this, "Wow..." He gawked as he planted his butt.

Selena giggled, "You should see my vacation ride." She shut the door behind him, then began to walk around to the other side so she could get in herself. Ashley quickly did what he was raised to do and politely leaned over to pull up the lock on her side so she could get in quicker. However he saw that the lock was already opened since Selena had remotely done so with the control, so instead he was just caught leaning over to the driver side for no reason as Selena opened the door to get in. She seemed to understand what he was doing though and smiled, "Why thank you, such a gentleman!"

Ashley rolled his eyes and smiled back as she lowered herself inside, "You have a vacation car? Nicer than this one?"

She shrugged, "Well that ones a convertible." And it felt like Ashley's heart nearly skipped a beat. "But that one like I said, is only for vacations, when I feel like feeling fabulous."

How well off was she? She had an amazingly big house and two cool cars! She was getting sexier and sexier by the moment. He tried to laugh off her statement to hide his obvious intimidation, brushing some hair over his ear in a quickly developing nervous habit. "So...what's the mall like around here?"

"Oh that's right, you haven't even seen it yet." Selena stated, remembering that Ashley had only just moved in. "I figured you would've gone there first since you were applying for jobs, there probably would've been plenty in there."

Ashley shrugged a shoulder, "Well, I needed a job within walking distance since I'm down a...car myself." Remembering how he accidentally admitted to that yesterday, he figured there was no harm in justifying why he needed to be close by any means of work.

Selena mouthed an, 'ah' but then reached her hand over to gently pat his leg, "Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore. Daddy's here now." She gave him a wink.

That made Ashley's face flush an impossibly deep shade of red, and he had to look away from her gaze. Suddenly feeling incredibly hot in the small space of the Chevy, Selena giggled again beside him and inserted her key into the ignition to start up the car. Thankfully it wasn't one of those push to start models that Ashley detested.

He tried to focus on anything else now, but it became very difficult to concentrate after that sentence. "Great, she's calling herself Daddy?" He glanced over at her, reaching back to buckle himself in at the same time to make his flustered state less obvious. She seemed to be occupied and unaware of just how much of a jolt that little statement gave his core, especially since her hand was on his leg the moment she said it. Ashley did his best to try and shake it off, but that word just wouldn't leave his mind now.

Daddy.

"Eww...so gross. Right? Why would anyone wanna call themselves Daddy in a relationship? I mean...that's not hot at all..." He shamefully lowered his head into his shirt, trying to hide the spark of arousal igniting in his abdomen.

Downtown Mall:

Not too long of a drive later, the couple pulled into a decently full parking lot of a grandiose mall plaza. Definitely bigger than the little small town one that Ashley was accustomed to back at home. The crowd was much larger too, and this wasn't even the weekend! It was late morning on a Tuesday, Ashley didn't wanna know what it looked like on a Friday night or Saturday.

Clearly sensing his slight apprehension, Selena parked the car as close as she could get to the entrance then leaned over to him. "Hey." She got his attention, "Don't worry, just hold my hand the whole time and we'll be good." Her perfect white teeth practically glinting in the sunlight, "Just gonna try on a few outfits and head back home."

"Oh no I'm not scared of people or anything." Ashley quickly added, "I guess I'm still just getting use to living in the big city still. We didn't have people gathered up in such big numbers anywhere back at home, except for maybe the movie theater the night Avengers premiered."

Selena laughed a little at that, "Well, it's certainly something you gotta get use to, but don't worry, they're all just background noise." She placed her hand on his leg again, "It's just you and me in there okay?" Ashley smiled back at her and nodded, "Okay good, let's go!" She unbuckled her seat belt and flung her door open.

Ashley puffed his cheeks out as he blew air through pursed lips and unbuckled himself as well. "Well...maybe the uniform will be cool?"

The couple exited the car and walked immediately next to each other, Selena interlocking her larger hand into Ashley's smaller one as they went. She walked confidently and proudly, striding through the groups of pedestrians in the lot before they made it to the plate glass entrance. While Ashley mainly just huddled closely to her side, squeezing her hand every now and again and trying to look as casual as possible.

In addition to this being his first time in a crowd with so many people, it was also his first time holding hands with his...girlfriend.

He almost felt a little giddy at the thought of it and stole more than just a few quick glances up at her face. Anyone else would probably be looking around the large, expansive mall that they had never been to before, but not him. This woman was infinitely more beautiful then any shopping center could be. And he felt his nervousness just begin to melt away, as long as he just concentrated on the fact that he was with her, everything just felt alright. Like he was safe, protected with her hand in his own. And that thought brought the warmest smile to his lips and he settled more comfortably into her side.

They passed by store after store, little jewelry shops and comic book stores, places that he recognized as general stores that you could find outside the mall. The trademarked carousal that nearly every mall had where he was from, performers on some of the lower floors playing piano or giving tattoos. A lively place booming with activity, Ashley made a mental reminder to come back here at some point just for fun. It looked like there was plenty of stuff to do.

After about fifteen minutes of walking, with Selena mainly staying silent and scanning the stores around them, she seemed to finally light up. "Ah! There it is, let's go!" She pointed out a large clothing store set up in one of the corners of a crosswalk.

Over the entrance was a brightly lit up neon light sign which read, Balance and Bottoms. Ashley quirked an eyebrow at the title but Selena seemed enthusiastic nonetheless, so she dashed forward still with his hand in her own, and guided him over towards the store. Again, the mall was a big place, it wasn't a mini-mall or moderate one, this was a full blown established mega mall. And this store inside it was large enough to be considered it's own place as well, there was even a row of shopping carts set aside by the doorway for shoppers to grab.

Selena took one of them, pulling it out of the track and rolling it along with herself and Ashley as they went inside.

Now he understood why she brought him here, it was basically a yoga themed clothing and supply store. On the upper sections of the walls were the typical sticker like posters showing off men and women in various yoga poses, balancing on mats, stretching, smiling and laughing obnoxiously like all people did in advertisements.

It was softly lit with bright yellow lighting up above and the floor was covered in a soft grey carpet. A few other patrons idly wandered about looking for items to purchase as the couple made their way into the heart of the clothing section.

"So...what are we looking for?" Ashley inquired.

"Well first off, I need to know, what size are you sweetie?" She asked, turning her head expectantly at him.

"Oh uhm..." He felt himself turning red again, he needed to be careful otherwise his face was going to be forever stained pink with how much he blushed lately. "I'm...um, extra small..."

Selena grinned, "Exxxtra small hm?" Lewd, lurid images in her head of Ashley being manhandled, picked up and bounced effortlessly on cock. His tiny weightless form being so easy to manipulate and move about for ones pleasure. But she blinked the thoughts back as he gave her his specific sizes. "Perfect babe, I know exactly what you need." She said and determinedly went off in another direction, Ashley still following closely until she eventually reached a specific clothing rack. "Here we goooo...now...let me see what they've got..." She parked the shopping cart right beside the garments and started to sift through the many articles. "First we'll need something easy for you to try...liiiike this!" She picked out a simple white tank top, no sleeves and extra small. "Think this will fit you?"

She held the shirt out to Ashley who looked it over and plucked it out of her hands, bringing it to his front and looking down his body. "Umm...yeah it should. Looks about my size, maybe a little tight though."

"That's the idea honey, clothes with yoga have to be super tight on you so they don't get in the way while you're doing your thing." She explained still sifting through the items on the rack. Ashley nodded understanding the logic behind that, but he definitely wasn't prepared for what was about to come next. "Aaaand you'll also need, a loooot, ooooff...these!" She practically ripped the clothing item away from it's hook on the metal rod and held it up to Ashley.

He looked at it...for a looooong time in complete and utter confusion.

"You...you can't be serious?" Ashley leaned away from the held-up garment as if it was infected with the plague. And looked up at Selena as if she had four heads.

But Selena persisted "Oh come ooooonnn! You take the job you gotta wear the gear!" She reaffirmed her belief by holding it out closer to him and making him lean further back, bending backwards.

"But...I can't wear that it's..." He tried to protest.

"Come ooooonnnn you gottaaaaa!" She whined back, "Just try it on please? I promise you'll like how it feels! Seriously these things are so comfy!" He answered her with a whine, while she simply grabbed his hand and pulled his unwilling form along. "Heehee! Come along!" She practically was skipping while Ashley's feet dramatically shuffled/dragged along the carpet.

They scooted through the clothes racks, Selena pulling Ashley in one hand, and the cart in the other until they made it to the changing rooms, unfortunately girls weren't allowed in the boys changing rooms. And Selena definitely felt the urge to just pull him into the women's changing room. But not yet.

Not juuuust yet...

So instead she handed him the simple, small grey pair of leggings and enthusiastically shunted him towards the changing room. "Go! Go!" She continued to encourage him, throwing the white tank top into the mix as well.

Ashley looked very confused and worried over this whole situation, "Selena...are you sure about this?"

"Yes of course I am baby! I know you're gonna look fucking awesome in those, and it's what you gotta wear if you're gonna try the job." She said, stepping back and sitting down on the bench provided for those waiting for their friends to use the changing rooms. "I promise you're gonna like it!" Still he looked uncertain, so she had to use the puppy eyes, "Pleeeeeeease!"

And that was the final push he needed, he mumbled a little worriedly but obeyed her request, turning to the changing booth and went inside. Much to Selena's delight, knowing that she had him like a slave whenever she utilized the sad eyes.