Born to Be Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But now here he was, standing in the booth with the clothes in his hands. Was this really necessary to teach yoga? He could understand that you don't want to wear heavy clothes or loose fitting stuff when you were trying to do yoga, but this seemed just a little bit excessive.

It was what she wanted though, and he really liked her, so he would do it if it made her happy. Like he promised, he'd at least give it a try.

He kicked his converse shoes off and undid the button of his jeans, pushing them down until his legs were only covered by his ankle socks and boi shorts. Then picked up the grey yoga pants and sighed. "Well...here we go, I'll do it for love!" He playfully whispered to try and bring a little levity to his situation.

Not...not that he was in love already! Or anything...

Bringing the pants to the bottom of his legs, he lifted his feet one at a time, stepping into each slot for his limbs. Then pulled the extremely tight pair of leggings up, feeling their tightness beginning to clutch at his thighs first, then really having to shimmy his way into them as they got up higher. He actually double checked the tag because it did not feel like these were actually in his size, but the tag did not lie. They were just very tight on his wide hips, and even tighter on the large swell of his bubble butt booty.

But he kept going pulling and wiggling his hips until the waistband passed his actual waist line and he leg go of it, snapping the leggings into place. They gripped him so tightly, like a smooth, soft, second skin, and he instantly turned to the mirror to see how it looked.

"Well...if I was a girl, I'd look pretty great, but I'M A BOY!" He thought as he looked over his big ass. The leggings only seemed to accentuate how girly he body shape was, the leggings were practically painted on him. The only thing giving away that they weren't was the elastic lines of his boy shorts underneath pressing up against the tight fabric and leaving lines. The universe just seemed to love reminding him at every corner of the road that he looked like a girl.

"There is no way, she's gotta be kidding." Ashley said as he turned to open the changing booth door. "Selena are you being serious?" He asked, poking his head out the door.

Selena leaned up excited to see, but was disappointed that he didn't come out all the way. "Hey, come out here, show me how it loooooks!" She whined.

Ashley rolled his eyes and looked around the area to ensure that nobody was watching, and once the coast was clear, he stepped out to show off the leggings around his legs. "This...this just won't work Selena." He gestured to his shapely legs. "It's embarrassing."

"Ohhh..." Selena nodded, "Riiight, you're right that's not gonna work." She tapped her chin with her finger. Looking down over his legs almost like a critic judging an art piece, "I mean the leggings fit good but...yeah we'll have to fix this."

"Thank you." Ashley sighed in relief. "I mean, they're really comfortable if I'm being honest but, it's just too embarrassing..."

She shook her head, "No don't worry about it baby, I've got the perfect solution." She said happily and darted right by Ashley, heading into a nearby clothing rack, conveniently close to the changing rooms.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Ashley called after her.

"See I spotted these when we first rolled by and I just knew they'd be perfect for you too, and the best way to get rid of those pesky lines your undies are causing." She called from behind the rack.

Ashley tilted his head, "What? Lines?" And looked down at the leggings again to see what she was talking about. That's when he remembered, his underwear's elastic banned was showing underneath the leggings fabric.

Was that what she was talking about? And what was she doing over on that clothing rack? Ashley looked over it, at least this side of it that he was able to see. It was multiple shelves of underwear...ladies underwear.

"These will work!" She suddenly appeared in front of him again, holding up a new piece of horror for him to try on. "These will get rid of those annoying outlines."

A teeny...tiny...tight...little...red thong.

Ashley's eyes dilated in fear as she held them out to him, "Wh-what?"

"No way...no way...she's gotta be joking...there's no way that will fit on me! And even if it did I can't wear those!"

"You take those undies off, put these on, then put the yoga pants back on and you'll be good to go babe!" She said happily.

"Selena I..." He was at a loss for words, "Selena I can't wear those...I'm a boy..."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh come on baby, boys wear thongs all the time. They're just called G-strings or speedos. It's not a big deal seriously."

"You just took that out of a girls clothing rack!" Ashley pointed behind her.

Selena looked back over her shoulder and saw the poster art above the rack she took the panties from. And there was in fact a picture of a woman wearing a bra and thong underwear n top. "Oh...whoops." She said, but then looked back at him. "But still it's the same basic concept! You have to wear these anyway instead to hide the lines your underwear is making."

Now Ashley looked more nervous than ever before, "Selena...I don't know about this..."

"Don't make me break out the sad eyes again..." She teased him, "You promised you'd try yoga for me, and if you're gonna try it, you have to wear the uniform, and this is a part of said uniform." She firmly held the thong out to him.

"Hnnnnngh..." Ashley groaned.

"Ah, ah no whining!" Selena smiled, really the two of them had many moments where they acted like children. Maybe that was one of the reasons they were good together. "Just pleeease try these on with the yoga pants, really it's not as bad as it looks."

Ashley's shoulders fell, feeling defeated. "Ugh...fiiine. I'll try it, but I'm not happy about it." He reluctantly snatched the thong out of her hands.

"Well if you try on the outfit for me maybe I'll make you happy later." She left him with, as she walked by the smaller boy again to take her seat back on the waiting bench.

The husky drop in her voice for that one moment was more than enough to send a shiver up Ashley's spine. Damn, she was so good at starting him up with just a little tease, it was gonna be difficult for her to NOT get her way if she kept up with that.

So with another sigh, Ashley turned back to the changing booth and went inside while his girlfriend waited with baited breath for him to return. He slowly went about peeling the leggings off of him, flabbergasted at just the sheer tightness of them. It was a task just getting them on, but it also wasn't easy getting them off either. Like they clung to his body with a desire to remain on him forever.

But eventually he managed to remove the grey yoga pants, then went about pushing his boi shorts down his legs. He had never been underwear-less in public before, even if he was in a changing booth. Still it made him nervous, so he wanted to quickly cover back up, but his only option wasn't any less humiliating. He glared down at the tiny thong he was supposed to put on... "This isn't gonna work, there's no way my...equipment will be able to stay in there even if I'm small!" He mentally reassured himself, "I'll try to put this on, then tell Selena that they don't fit and be good to go."

Then with a deep breath, he repeated the motions that he did with the yoga pants, bringing the thong down to his feet and stepping into them. Then he pulled the thin material up all the way and secured it around his hips. The thin string of the thong nestling itself and nearly disappearing between his butt cheeks. He winced as the tightness of the garment felt like it tugged his boyhood uncomfortably for a moment but thankfully settled quickly after. The waistband of the thong snapped into place at his hips as well, startling him like the leggings did, then he looked over his shoulder into the changing room mirror to see how it looked.

If you did not see the front of him, and only saw the waist down...you would be one hundred percent sure you were looking at a girl. Only a girl could have such a perfect thong clad ass for sure, no boy should be able to wear one like this!

"She can't be serious...she can't be..." He thought with a sense of dread beginning to build up within him. But what made it worse, was when he turned about again to directly face the mirror. Sure that it would be less embarrassing somehow, only to be horribly wrong. The thong was so tightly secure around him, it tucked his little prick and balls in securely, leaving practically no bump at all where his genitals would show. "Oh come on..." His plan to tell her they didn't fit just blew away at the realization that his tiny cock and balls fit snuggly, and perfectly into the thong no problem.

That only meant one thing, and he looked down at the leggings and the tank top next. Time to get fully dressed.

"Oh come oooon Selenaaa..." Ashley whined from the booth after spending a few minutes getting everything in place.

Selena stood outside impatiently tapping her foot, "Come oooon baby you've had more than enough time, it's time to come out and show me." He whined again wordlessly, but she remained adamant, "I wanna see! Get that cute booty out here!" She stomped her foot almost like a demanding parent summoning forth their child.

What followed after that was another defeated sigh from Ashley as he finally gave in to her demands to leave the changing room. He stepped around the corner and out into the open for all nearby eyes to view his outfit. But especially Selena, standing only a few feet away with the most pleased look on her face imaginable.

The tight grey yoga pants hugged his legs tighter than his own skin could, but thanks to the thong you could no longer actually see the outline of the waistband and elastic of his underwear. It looked almost as if he was butt naked underneath them. And the even smaller tank top exposed his bare porcelain shoulders, clinging to him enough so that his little nipples easily poked through the material and were on full display.

"This is humiliating..." Ashley thought, but Selena's open-mouthed smile only grew even more. She looked absolutely ecstatic to see him wearing the clothes, and her happiness was more than enough to make him blush.

"Oh my Goooosh this is perfect!" She said so happily and rushed over to him. "I fucking knew you would rock the yoga outfit.

Ashley just pouted, "I feel like a tool."

"Oh stop it you!" Selena rolled her eyes, "You look so amazing! See? Now we can't even see the lines!" Selena proudly proclaimed, kneeling beside Ashley and guiding him by his hips to turn about. Practically twirling him so she could get a full view of that supple ass very up close and personal in those sooo tight yoga pants.

Ashley though had to bite his tongue from fear of bursting with an embarrassed mewl. His face so red, flush with embarrassment, he was wearing a thong! A thong! Every move he made he could feel it, and his eyes darted around the store feverishly, trying to see if anyone was watching. "O...okay...you've made your point; can I take it off now?" He asked with a tremble in his voice.

Selena looked back up at him, "Aww, but I just started to get a good look at this amazing ass." She said before suddenly bringing her hand back and giving one good SLAP to his rear.

"EEK!" The boy lurched from the sting and the clap his booty made from the contact. His hands quickly reaching behind him to guard his butt and scrambling away from Selena, sending her tumbling a little onto her hands and knees in front of him. "Selena! There are people here!" His cheeks were beyond crimson now, all the while Selena just laughed maniacally, like a supervillain feeling content with her spank.

His own body however felt oddly invigorated with odd tingles after the smack. Had he ever been spanked before? At least at this age? He didn't think so, the last time he was spanked was probably when he was little by his parents. And even if that did happen, it was rare because Ashley was generally a very good boy on all fronts.

And here he was now, reeling after a slap on the butt from his new girlfriend.

"Oh? You think that's gonna stop me baby?" She grinned evilly from below him, crawling a little closer like a stalking predator. "I don't care if we're on the stage of an epic London theater baby boy...I'll make that ass mine with the whole world watching." She playfully snapped her teeth at him, pretending to be trying to take a bite out of one of his lovely legs.

Ashley practically shrank into the wall beside him, she was crawling and yet he still felt like a tiny little mouse about to be devoured by a ravenous feline. "S-Selena..." Again his eyes searched around the store, spotting several people not terribly far away. Close enough to make him feel very nervous about getting caught. "Pleeease."

This earned another eye roll from his Goddess, followed by her sticking her tongue out at him, "No fuuuun." She leaned back and got to her feet in front of him, no longer pretending to be a predator. "And by the way no, you're keeping that on."

"What?"

She nodded proudly, "Mhm! I'm paying for it and you're wearing it all day so you can get accustomed to the uniform. Plus now that I know what size fits you perfectly, we can just pick up a bunch of other clothes for you to wear and stuff you'll need to do the classes."

"But...but..." Ashley wanted to say something, anything to protest, there was no way he could walk through a mall full of people wearing this. "I can't...what if somebody sees me and..."

"You just moved here didn't you? Nobodies gonna recognize you honey." She smiled and patted his shoulder, "Besides, you've got a rocking body, it's time to build up some confidence in there and flaunt it!"

"Eehh..." Ashley just whined again, beginning to feel more despair welling up inside him as Selena walked into the boys changing room boldly, and grabbed up his clothes.

"Come along boy toy! We've got lots more shopping to do." Another evil grin, plus she reached behind him to guide Ashley by the small of his back. At least up until he was in front of her and she got a good look at his behind again. Once more pulling back her hand and whacking his posterior with everything she had. The clap of her hand on his jiggly cheek was more than loud enough for the whole store to hear.

Ashley wanted to curl up and die, "What have I gotten myself into?"

Afterwards, it felt like they were going through an eighties montage of trying on clothes. Only at no point did Ashley emerge from that dressing room with a smile on his face.

Selena did however, nearly every single time.

With her nodding happily, taking a few sports bras, tank tops, countless pairs of yoga pants, leggings, and thongs into the shopping cart. She was loading him up with all sorts of girly clothes, and every time that Ashley tried to protest, she simply reassured him it was 'for the job.' Completely unaware of the fact that while it was partially true that he should have some clothes for the job, but the majority of these garments all were mainly just for Selena's enjoyment.

"This one...and this one...aaaaand oh my gosh! This would look soooooooooo good on you!" She gushed, much to the boys dismay. It was a little nice to have somebody buying so many things for him and having such a grand time doing it. He just wished that he was a little more excited about the hot pink tank top that she threw in the cart.

The garment practically staring at him with devil horns sprouting from its tiny shoulder straps...

"Hhhnnnnnnngh..." Ashley let out whine number ten thousand and two at that.

Thankfully it wasn't just clothes that she was buying for him, she bought actual yoga training implements as well. Which managed to give the boy a slight reprieve from the extensive embarrassment of the clothing.

When she finally seemed content with all of her purchases, she led him to the front desk and paid for everything herself, while Ashley tried with all his might to not make eye contact with the female store clerk. Having Selena look him over while he was dressed like this was more than enough, he was sure that he had already been stared at by several other people already though.

She rang them up, and the couple exited the store after what felt like forever. Selena was able to carry all of the bags around, filled to the brim with ankle weights, sweat bands, protein mixes, and energy bars, in addition to the numerous articles of the tight clothing and etc. All while little Ashley stood walking beside her feeling very small and sheepish in comparison considering he was struggling to carry just his one bag of clothes.

He felt as if she maybe went a little overboard with just how much she bought him. Literally bags and bags of clothes just for this yoga position. Now of course he didn't mind having plenty of options, but it wasn't like he was going to be wearing these yoga pants and tight clothing aaaaall the time, right?

And what made it even worse, each step tickled his behind with how the string of the thong tugged him between his bubble butt cheeks. He tried to position his legs in numerous different ways to make it feel less...'there'... but nothing seemed to work. Only keeping his legs tightly locked together and shimmying his hips a little with each step seemed to make it less noticeable.

Because of that, Selena noticed he had picked up a veeeery delightful sway to his hips while he walked now. She felt an evil grin slowly creeping up at her first accomplishment. Her ulterior motive still lost to the boy who seemed completely oblivious to it. But if it was this easy to get him to dress like this, she was sure a little more gentle pushing could get him to go even further.

"God...he's so perfect." She smiled, "So, are you hungry? It's well past lunch time now so how about we get some food at the food court?"

Ashley looked up from his bag, the baby blue yoga pants on top right beside the yellow polka-dot thong distracting him enough that he didn't hear her. "What?"

"Food, would you like some food, are you hungry?" She repeated.

"Oh uhm...sure. Thank you." Everything was hard to focus on for poor little Ashley. With every step he could feel the thong pulling, shifting, tugging. It made him bite his lip, plus everywhere they went it just felt like he was being stared at. The cat calling men from the gym the other day entered his mind, and he wasn't even wearing tight clothes that day! And yet he still got mistaken for a girl.

He wondered if many people here were checking him out? Were there men here who thought he was a girl and watched his ass bounce while he walked? Were there other girls here who were jealous of how he filled these yoga pants up so well?

All these questions just made his tomato red cheeks grow even hotter.

Food Court:

"Pleeeeeease can I take it ooooff?" Ashley begged, his thighs rubbing together beneath the table.

The two of them went all the way up to the top floor where the food court was and got a small lunch from a vintage looking store, designed to look like a diner from the eighties. Then brought their food to one of the little booths where many other people were gathered to eat their meals. But food was the last thing on Ashley's mind right now, he was suffering a never-ending torment all orchestrated by the tiny piece of fabric holding his butt and privates.

Selena looked confused, "Baby? You've only had it on for like, two hours now." She said nonchalantly as she bit into a French fry, "I think you can handle it for a little longer."