Born to Be Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I caaaaaaan't..." Ashley whined some more. His legs crossed under their table, and his hands gripping the leather of his seat in a death grip. "I can't, it's so...I can't! Please let me take it please?"

But Selena just evilly chuckled, leaning her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her knuckles, "Noooope...that's staying on aaaaaall day baby boy. You've gotta get use to it so you won't be bothered by it during yoga."

"Hnnnnnngh..." Selena made a mental note in her head that this as a sound Ashley loved to make when he was being pouty.

She rolled her eyes, "Ohh stop it you big baby. I wear them all the time, you don't see me complaining."

While in reality, Ashley wasn't complaining that the thong was uncomfortable. Not at all, actually quite the opposite. He was complaining because it didn't feel uncomfortable, it actually was kind of...nice. The tight material practically protecting his small boyhood, and the thin strand between his bubbly booty cheeks felt so naughty. And the reason he wanted to take it off so bad was due to his embarrassment about how turned on it was slowly making him.

He was so embarrassed, after thinking about everyone possibly staring at him and focusing on the feeling of it around his waist. He started to get turned on, desperately he tried to fight it, refusing to acknowledge the fact that he was being aroused at the thought of being lusted after by strangers and the tightness of his clothing, the grip of this skimpy underwear. It was overwhelming him. He was horny, and it was so obvious, his face hadn't regained any of its natural color. Ashley practically looked like a frustrated, embarrassed, and excited anime character! Especially with his attire he was forced to sport by his meanie pants girlfriend.

"Okay Selena please..." He was not above begging at this point, he could feel how hard his little cock was getting. "Please can we go home? I'm losing my mind here." He lowered his head, trying to speak to her in a hushed tone.

"Hey in my book that's a good thing." She winked, biting another French fry. "And you've hardly touched your food by the way." She gestured to the little salad Ashley ordered alongside Selena.

The tortured boy groaned, "I can't eat right now. I feel like everyone is staring at me, and this stupid...thing! It's so tight!" He squeezed his eyelids shut, he could feel a tiny wetness beginning to form at the front of his pelvis. His pick was beginning to leak precum, how could he be so turned on by this?

She looked at him in disbelief, "Really now...baby, are you reeeeeally gonna sit there and tell me...that you don't like how that thong feels on your ass?" Selena lowered her tone, moving her chin off her knuckles and resting it on her hand with a grin.

Ashley looked at her horrified and ducked his head down, "Selenaa! There's people!" He said at a desperate but quiet volume, glancing over his shoulder at the dozens of bystanders wandering around the food court. Just going about their days without a care in the world.

She nodded, "Oh I see them, and I bet quite a few of them have stolen some looks at how sexy that ass looks. Those tight pants showing it off just...nnf..."

"Ssssshhhh!" Ashley tried to silence her. Mouthing the word 'stooooop.' But she was speaking the thoughts he was having earlier, wondering about if some of these Men and Women had watched him with lustful eyes as he walked by.

"Mmm...I bet quite a few of them would love to rip those pants open, get a nice face full of that fucking incredible ass." She continued to tease him. See Selena was no fool, she knew from the moment he first emerged from that dressing room that Ashley was perfect in every way for her. She could see it written on his face that he enjoyed the feeling of the tight underwear. And she made sure to watch him as they walked, stood around, and even now just sitting down to eat. She knew he liked it, the attention, the tight clothes, just like any naughty girl would...

It made him feel sexy, and she knew it.

Ashley looked like he was nearly about to cry and bit his lip, afraid that he was going to explode from this embarrassment, and arousal mix he was going through.

But Selena giggled, she didn't want to push him too hard too fast, so she leaned back. "Oh fine you party pooper, if you're really uncomfortable we can...say...go back to your place? And you can model them for me there since you're too shy to out here?"

"Yes! Sure, anything! Please let's just go I can't take this anymore." He nearly yelled, more than enthusiastic to get the Hell out of dodge.

"Okay, okay, come on let's go." Selena stood, "Can you make it to the car or are you going to pee your pants on the way there?" She gave him one final tease, earning the most adorable angry glare.

Back At Ashley's Apartment:

"Thank God!" Ashley practically fell through the doorway to his house, and rolled on the floor like a puppy. "Ooohhh I love this home."

Selena let out a giddy laughing fit as she watched this, "Wow, it was that bad huh?"

Ashley's hair whipped up as he looked up at her from his prone position on the floor, "I've never been so embarrassed in my life!" He stated overdramatically, "Ugh! Why did you make me wear these there? I could've just tried them on here!?"

"I told you baby." Selena shut the door behind them and locked it, "You need to get use to wearing them in public. If you're gonna be a yoga instructor, that means you're gonna be standing in front of a room full of people watching your body move. So it's good practice to walk around in public in the uniform." She explained to him as she set their numerous bags of yoga related items on the kitchen counter.

And the logic made sense, but by the end of the day he knew she was just being mean, teasing him at the food court like she did. So he felt he was still justified in his exasperated show of rolling about on the floor.

"Well...I'm glad it's over. Next time, we do that on my terms!" He demanded from the floor, "If I have to practice wearing these things, I would prefer a more controlled environment and not the most populated place in the city." He said kicking his shoes off, followed by reaching down to remove his socks as well. Not wanting to drag any dirt onto his carpet.

Selena giggled and coyly put a finger to her lips, "Oops, well maybe I just like showing off the sexy boy toy I've got that nobody else can have." Now it was Ashley's turn to roll his eyes again at her and face plant back onto the floor. "Well, as exciting as watching you lay on the floor is..." Selena began, following the boys lead and removing her boots. "I wanna see you model that outfit for me."

Slowly Ashley lifted his head, "How? You've seen me walking around in it all day? Isn't that enough?"

"Mm mm!" She shook her head, "Nope, I wanna see you up lose and personal, and I wanna see you practice some yoga moves too." She sat herself down on the floor.

"What positions?" He asked, already feeling nervous.

"Hmmm...weeeell, I know you're pretty flexible, but I don't wanna start you off with something too hard. So maybe just something simple and basic liiiike...downward doggy? Maybe?" She grinned, biting down on the tip of her finger.

"Should've known." Ashley thought. He hadn't forgotten about what this dommy Goddess did to him the other night. And why she was so appreciative and attentive to his ass.

She fucked him, with a big black strap-on cock, and in the back of Ashley's mind he felt like maybe all of this was a rouse just to get him in more scantily clad clothing for her own viewing pleasure. But at the same time, even if it was, if it meant that it would get her to do whatever it was she did to him their first night with that same strap-on.

...Then he wouldn't exactly say no...

So he sighed on the floor, "Okay...okay...just let me go to the bathroom first."

"Okay!" Selena sat up excitedly, "I'll be here."

Ashley clambered up from the floor and dragged himself over to the bathroom, taking care to not show his front to Selena as he was afraid he might have a noticeable bulge at this point. Only to close the bathroom door behind him, flick on the light, and be disappointed to see that there really wasn't one. Despite him being horny as fuck!

Selena's teasing, and the public disgrace of his outfit while walking around all day had left him so insanely hot and bothered, he didn't think it was possible to get this turned on. Even if it was something people did on a regular basis, just walking around and clothes shopping. Ashley felt like his balls prick was ready to burst.

He looked at himself in the mirror, still red faced and a little disheveled, turning a little to the side one way, then repeating the motion the opposite way.

The pure white tank top clinging to his lithe upper torso, since he didn't put the sports bra on, his nipples were very noticeable through the thin white material. If he didn't wear the bra, the shirt was going to rub up against them constantly like Selena said and keep them so erect. And that was very much happening all day.

Even if his penis didn't make a bulge in the pants, his nipples made two little ones that everyone could see, and ironically the only thing to help hide that humiliating fact, would be a bra. Another humiliating article of women's clothing.

"Hnnng..." Ashley whined pitifully, as if the yoga pants weren't bad enough. Practically being tattooed on his ass rather than covering it up, now his nipples were on full display as well. He brought his hands up and tried to cover his nipples with his fingers, but the moment he touched the sensitive nubs, he gasped. "Aah!" The sharp jolt of delight arching through his core as they made contact through the practically microscopic threads of the top.

His hand slapped over his mouth, fearing that Selena might have heard his girly squeak from outside the bathroom. "Whoa!" Ashley thought, when did they get so freaking sensitive?

Whenever he had...played with himself before. He never touched his nipples, it didn't really occur to him to. Only girls liked having their nipples played with right?

But then he remembered his first time with Selena, how she sucked on them, licking and biting the sensitive little nubs and bringing out such sweet sensations of pleasure within him. So out of curiosity, he kept his mouth covered and ran his fingers over them again. Once more feeling that sweet arching sensation pulse from his breast down into the pit of his belly. "Mmm..." He quietly cooed.

"Wow that feels...really, really good..." He continued to use one hand to cover his mouth, and the other to carefully stroke along the clothed buds. Teasing and playing with them, completely forgetting why he came into the bathroom in the first place.

Why hadn't he been doing this all these years? Were his nipples always so sensitive? He questioned in his mind as his head tilted side to side, rolling about with soft pulses of bliss the more he toyed with them. "Mm...mmmmhmmmmm..." More light mewls emerged from him, desire building up in his loins. That wet spot in the front of his thong becoming larger by the second.

"Ashley? Are you okay in there?" Selena called out from the living room.

He jumped in surprise and quickly yelled back, "Yup! Yup I'm fine, just uuhh, gimmie a sec!" Amazed with himself that he could've managed to get lost in playing with his freaking nipples for so long, he quickly went about doing his business, washed his hands, then exited his bathroom.

Selena was still sitting on the floor with her back to the kitchen, looking about the empty apartment. She hoped he would get his furniture soon, the thought that her boyfriend had nowhere to really sit or relax definitely didn't sit well with her. No TV, no tables, just blank empty space.

"And I thought he was supposed to help me with interior decorating." She joked in her head as Ashley emerged.

"Okay so...what do I do?" He asked, approaching her.

"Well, first stand right in front of me." She pointed to the floor only a few feet away, basically at the foot of Ashley's makeshift bed. He followed her command and went to the spot, standing in front of her and shrugged his arms. "Alright now, gimmie a show." She teased with a grin.

He slumped, "Selenaa, I...I don't know what that means." He felt so out of his element in this situation and it showed. "I've never worn anything like this and I'm still embarrassed, you gotta help me out a little bit."

"Don't worryyyy! You look amazing!" She tried to encourage him, leaning back in her sitting position. The fluffy carpet was surprisingly comfy to sit on, but still she felt a bit bad that Ashley had no furniture yet. "I just wanna get a good look at you and how fiiiine you look." She slurred the word fine to try and lighten his mood.

He did huff out a small chuckle but Ashley still looked so unhappy in the yoga pants, even though he did have to agree, his ass looked AMAZING in the tight clinging fabric. For sure it ould be a 10/10 booty on the booty charts.

...For a girl.

"I...I don't know Selena." He ran his hand over his hip, "It's comfortable but...I'm just so embarrassed...I know you like it and I know it's for a job but...I don't know..." It was obvious that he was so humiliated. Face red as a tomato and eyes begging for her to have mercy on him.

Her shoulders slumped a bit, "Baby I promise, you look so good, really..." She openly let her eyes wander up and down his form, hoping that a little perviness might help out his confidence. "I like it, a loooot..." She gave him a wink.

His pink cheeks warmed again and he had to look away bashfully, "Selena..."

"Whaaat?" She said innocently enough, "Is there something wrong with me liking how my boy toy looks?" Maybe pouring on the compliments would help out too. "Honestly honey, you are so fucking sexy. I could just stare at you all day like this, even with that cute pouty face."

That caused him to actually bring his hands up to try and hide his face. "Stooooop..." He playfully replied, shaking his head. But the outlines of his cheeks showed off that he was definitely smiling behind his hands. Compliments were helping.

"Honestly, I feel so lucky you didn't pepper spray me and run for the high hills after the way I went wild on you the other day." Selena said, owning up to how she definitely took him by surprise with how she likes to play. "And I'm even luckier that you're doing all of this for me, really I can't thank you enough for hearing me out and trying the job on for size and...just being so damn cute."

Ashley peaked out from between his fingers, "Well...to be honest...I didn't have any pepper spray on me." Zing.

"Oh really?" Selena was surprised he fired back like that, for someone who was supposed to be 'soooo embarrassed.' "So if you did have pepper spray..."

"I would have shot it all over your face." The two teased each other back and forth.

Selena's jaw dropped, "Keep up that attitude boy and that's the only thing you'll ever get to shoot all over my face!"

The couple shared a laugh at that, finally seeming to break the tension bubbling out of Ashley's nervousness. He seemed a little less stiff now that she had gotten him to giggle, no longer standing perfectly still, he shifted about, waving his arms slightly and standing comfortably before her.

"Alright, no more of that, back to business!" Selena declared, "I would like a show." She reiterated.

"Yeah, yeah." Ashley sassily put his hands on his hips, "What do you want."

Her hand went under her chin contemplating, "Hmmm...Why don't you...bend over for me..." She smirked, "Give me another little show of how flexible you are."

"Ugghh..." Ashley groaned, his arms dropping in front of him. "Selenaaa..." but Selena had been stealing glances at his booty all day long. Waiting for the opportunity to just drink in the heavenly sight of her boyfriends amazing ass in tight pants.

So she wasn't feeling particularly merciful or comedic anymore and just shook her head, "Tuuuurn arooooound..." She swirled her finger in front of her like she was stirring a pot. Her smile becoming more and more evil by the second.

Ashley sighed, but as much as he didn't want to show it, the corner of his lips twitched. Trying to pull up into a smile instead of an annoyed look, something about how she was being so teasing with him. Looking over his body like he was just a nice juicy piece of meat, it made him feel...sexy.

So he obliged, stepping around in place to face the wall behind him. "Legs apart..." He heard Selena say behind him, and again he followed her orders. Separating his legs so they were a little further then shoulder length apart. "And now touch the floor baby..." She said almost darkly.

Such a lewd act, to just be blatantly bending over to show off his ass right in front of her. It was so naughty, something he never would've even considered doing before having met her. But it's what she wanted, so it would be done.

He stretched his arms out in front of him for a moment before bending over, leaning aaaaaall the way down to the floor. And surprising even himself with how far down he could go, he kept bending and bending until his finger tips touched the carpet, and then kept going. His palms ended up flat down on the rug as he bent all the way over, hair coming down to cascade his dark locks around his face. And he looked up through his legs to see an upside down Selena taking in quite the incredible sight.

"Wow...I didn't know I could bend this far." Ashley admitted, how long had it been since he'd last touched his toes? How long had he been so flexible?

"Oh I had a feeling you could baby." Selena commented, biting her lip as she looked over Ashley. His Ass sticking up high in the air, legs parted enough so she could see his flushed, upside down face gazing at her, amazed with himself. "Nnf...fuck that's hot..." She nibbled on the tip of her finger again, feeling herself begin to grow horny at the sight of this.

And she reminded herself which pockets of her purse she kept the lube, and the strap-on in... "Good job baby..." She said, absentmindedly reaching for her purse while Ashley admired his pose.

But as quickly as it had come, the downward doggy position passed when Ashley lifted himself back up. "Okay!" His hair flicking with the toss of his head, he seemed like he energized himself with the reveal of his inner flexibility. "Now what?" He asked, about to turn around, only before he could, Selena was off the floor and standing directly behind him.

"I think...I should help you with the next position." She said quietly. Her arms coming up to his sides and gently stroking along them.

"O...oh...um...okay..." Ashley said, a little surprised at how she just appeared there. Her imposing, ebony form towering over him from behind, he could feel her heavy breasts at the back of his head. "What...do we do now?"

Selena smirked, a few strands of her own hair beginning to slip down over her eyes, giving her and her innocent looking yoga boy quite the 'hentai molester and unknowing victim' look. "Next we're gonna stretch out...to loosen up your body and relax your muscles. She said calmly, her hands sliding up the sides of his ribcage until they made it to his armpits. "You're gonna lift your arms up and lock your fingers together over your head."

Ashley nodded and followed along with how her hands began to guide him. Carefully lifting his limbs up, reaching for the ceiling and weaving his fingers together. Selena's own larger hands ran up his arms as he did this, her warm touch giving him goosebumps. "So...like...like this?"

She nodded, "Mhm, now you just stretch your arms hiiiigh up." Selena guided him from his back, watching as he obeyed her. Lifting his arms even higher above his head, keeping his fingers interlocked and squeezing tightly together, puffing out his little chest, nipples practically poking holes through his shirt with how hard they were. But he hid his shame behind the blushed cheeks and followed along. "And stretch out..."