All Comments on 'Born to Be Ch. 03'

by DamienDeath20

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

love it keep on going doing great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
my god

i love this story, want to be Ashley so bad, please write more

RustyghRustyghalmost 5 years ago
Rapture

Oh my god, this is the most erotic story I've ever read. You've tapped into my most secret desire to be taken by my "Daddy" and made love to as his most cherished "Baby Girl". I would do almost anything to be in Ashley's place. I would love Selena so very much and spend the rest of my life happily being her little girlfriend and lover, welcoming her big hard cock pounding the last bit of masculinity from my soul.

AlbedoGrimoireAlbedoGrimoirealmost 5 years ago

Really good chapter I enjoyed reading it thank you!!! I’m looking forward to reading more!!!

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 5 years ago
This has become my favorite of your stories

There is nothing supernatural or forced. Just two out of the ordinary people finding each other and making their dreams come true. I am sorry life has been giving you a tough time recently and hope things turn your way soon. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Wonderful story!!. Anxiously waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I can understand Ashley's reactions to the attentions given to him by this beautiful woman. I never felt attractive or desirable when I was single and looking for a mate. When a girl showed interest, my reaction was always:

"What? Who me? Are you kidding?" Then I'd find someway to screw it up and wind up alone again. That being said, in the next chapter it would be erotic for Selena to put Ashley in chastity since his "clit" is so small and useless for penetrative sex with a woman and was now trained to come through anal and prostate orgasms. I think putting him in a permanent chastity cage would add an extra element to his submission and devotion to Selena. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Plz don’t stop

I’m dying here, don’t stop now I gotta have more! Good job in all seriousness this is a great story, looking forward to reading more from you. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
great story

I hope you don't add any men into this

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ohhh Myyyyy Gooossshhhh...Daddy!!!

DD20, u are an amazing author. Ur thoroughly...erotically descriptive....alluring tail...is simply one of the "bestestees" that this Pantyboi has cumm across !✨!!! I've had many Femulating Sissygasms with Selena's "unveiling" of cute Ashley's true "persona/nature"....like this passage: "and pointed to his throbbing prick ""This little girl right here....is your clit?"". She grinned." I definitely will be changing into a fresh THONG👙 for chapter 4 👌💓👌. Ohhh Daddy, Thx so very much for sharing this thread!!!

SissyCrissy6245...........xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

I really love this story. Has me hard from start to finish. And I hate when I stop reading it . You have done a really good job of keeping me interested in this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDamienDeath20@DamienDeath20
Welcome to my domain! Full Hearts, and Empty Balls await you! I'm just another writer here to vocalize my kinks and fetishes. And provide the world more fapping material too! :D All of my work can be found primarily on hentai foundry under the same username. But since I lik...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES