Born to Be Ch. 10

Story Info
Costumes ready, our couple heads to the Halloween party!
24.9k words
4.7
9.5k
25

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/06/2023
Created 03/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.N. Hellooooo! ^^

Welcome back errybody to Born To Be, and Happy Valentines day! Hope you're all eager to see more interracial lovin between our Selena and Ashley!

I know this took forever to get out public, I sowie, but it's here at last!

The Following Contains: Femboy being pegged by beautiful amazon woman with a strap on.

And now the continuation of the costume try outs!

*****

Selena wasn't your typical girl when it came to taking showers, in fact, hilariously enough Ashley was the one who liked to spend half a day in the damn hot water spray. While Selena usually was able to get in and get out after only about ten minutes, give or take a few possibly. However, being aware of what was waiting her downstairs, she managed to cut even that amount of time in half.

She zipped right through her warm cleaning, furiously scrubbing her long straight hair with her fruity shampoo. Soaping up every inch of her body, coating her ebony flesh with bright white, soapy suds, running it over her busty breasts, big, hard ass, and all the way down her long, sleek legs. Although she wore the Daddy pants in this relationship, Selena was such a woman! Her tummy toned with abs and arms muscled just enough to intimidate but not repel any sex.

It was a shame that Ashley wasn't in here to appreciate just how glorious she was even in this rush job of a bath she was taking. She actually smiled at the thought of that, how Ashley always treated her like such a Goddess, worshipping every part of her form. She much preferred his soft, tiny, gentle touches over her own hands scrubbing her. But there would be a time for that soon, she just needed to get cleaned up, and head downstairs for some food, then they both could get back to the playtime they each were eagerly awaiting.

Now she knew what was left to be tried on in the bags, but seeing them on Ashley. That was going to be the real treat, and she hoped he picked one for the party! It wasn't far away and she needed to get a costume that would match Ashley's. Not perfectly of course, but she had a few ideas for things she could wear so that they could be seen as a duo rather than in two random outfits. If he was the cheerleader, she'd be his football jock, if he was the school girl, she'd be his teacher and so on. The thought bringing a smile to her face at all the roleplay possibilities that came with this!

They needed to do this again for next Halloween! They could start early in October just like this year, and revisit all the costumes he didn't wear, but include new ones as well. But of course the costumes weren't only going to be saved for Halloween, after seeing his little cheerleader, kitty, and bratty schoolgirl act, she knew for a fact they were going to be pulling out those costumes at least once a week to work on his 'acting' with them.

And also fuck him up the ass with whatever one she wanted him in on that particular week.

After rinsing off the suds of her soap and shampoo, she shut the shower down and hopped out, nearly leaping over the tub wall to grab her towels and start drying herself down. Just thinking about it all made her so horny, she was crazy about that girly boy, and she wanted him every single day. Selena was always smiling when she thought about him, absolutely always, she'd never been so in love and lust for someone.

She needed to show him just how crazy he drove her tonight, after the modelling show was over with, she needed to give him a good hard dicking to alleviate her sexual tension.

The towl practically burned her smooth skin with how harshly fast she was rubbing herself down, dabbing her hair with it to get it at least passed a soaked point, but not bothering to go through the process of being completely dried before she dashed out of the bathroom and into the closet for some clothes. She picked the loosest black t-shirt a basic black thong and the simplest shorts that she could find, knowing that she would need to get out of her clothes quickly later on, plus they weren't going anywhere else tonight, so comfy clothes it is!

Now, freshly showered and dressed, Selena nearly skipped her way out of the bedroom and back downstairs to the living room.

Her girlfriend/boyfriend, Ashley, awaiting her now in the kitchen. Having finished his own food, he sat patiently, scrolling through twitter on his phone, leaned back in the chair with pale, supple legs crossed over one another. Glancing up happily at the sight of clean, fruity smelling Selena, his face beaming now that she was here.

But that changed quickly with an eye roll as she asked, "So what's for supper tease?"

He should've seen that coming, leaving her off with a wink and a 'no funny business' rule before they got to the costumes again was probably a recipe for her mockingly being upset. It was cute though, how she was still whining about not getting his booty after coming home.

Selena headed over to the table to sit, but before she could, Ashley hopped out of his seat and whisked his way over to her, embracing his girlfriend in a big around the waist hug. "I may be a tease, but I'm your tease Daddy." He squeezed her strong midsection, breathing in the lustrous scent through the fabric of her Tee. "Hmmmmmm...you smell good."

She chuckled hearing this and returned the hug, resting her chin on his head, "Thank you babe, you always smell so friggin good so I gotta keep up." Ashley giggled against her hearing that, "But for real, what's for supper, I hungerrrr!" She called out in a comedic growly tone.

Ashley looked up at her, "Chicken Salad, extra chicken and plenty of dressing." Finally pulling back from the hug, "I already ate mine while you were showering so you can go ahead."

"Are you sure? I don't get how you're so okay with just watching me eat without anything for yourself." She asked. "I feel so bad just eating chips in the same room with you in there, I always feel like I should offer you something."

He giggled a little more at her concern, loving how worried she was about his own nutritional needs. "I just loooove watching the woman I loooove enjoy the food I made for her." He moved back around the table to sit across from her. "And besides, if I get hungry I just steal off your plate anyways." His smile then got cheeky, resting his chin in his hands.

"Ooooh, I see." Selena nodded, taking a seat in front of the plate set out for her, "And to think I felt bad for both a tease and a snack thief."

Once again she drew out more little laughs from Ashley while she picked up her silverware and started to dig in while Ashley just sat and watched her quietly. Although, only for a few seconds at first as he had something that he wanted to say, "By the way baby um...I wanted to actually say..." He started, drawing a full mouthed look from Selena, "Thank you so much for last night, I know I wasn't so sure about the whole...dress up in sexy stuff thing but, I really had a good time and I'm looking forward to doing it more with you." He played with his digits before him, getting a little shy at the mention of how he felt.

She swallowed the food in her mouth and chuckled, "Oh baby..." She reached over and took his hand in her own, "Thank you. You're the one who rocked my world yesterday." She smiled brightly, and then Ashley suddenly felt her leg slipping up his own from under the table. It didn't get very far thanks to the chair and her longer limbs, but it slid up high enough to just barely reach the inner thigh. "Besides, you just wait until tonight...little tease." She gave him a wink.

"Hehe!...Mmmm..." Ashley cooed at her touch, happily blushing at her words as well. Already feeling the butterflies beginning to dance around in his tummy. She always knew how to get him ready for a night of fun. And her touch causing his legs to shift apart, making the satin of his robe rub along his ass and hips just felt so good. He was looking forward to getting back up those stairs.

The two of them mainly engaged in little conversation after that while Selena ate, Ashley occasionally trying to get some hints out of her about what awaited him in the next batch of costumes. To which Selena of course remained tight lipped about, assuring him that she was sure he would be pleased about what she had in store.

But it was killing him! He neeeeeded to know, and the wait was starting to become too much for Ashley. It was easier on Selena since she already knew what each outfit was, so she could probably picture him wearing them. However all Ashley had to go on was what he'd seen already, and the never ending expanse of his imagination. And Lord was that a torturous place. The costumes could be anything! A police outfit, a pirate, a ballet outfit, there were too many things to consider. He just wanted to get to it not only for the satisfaction of knowing they were most likely going to bone during the dress up process, but also just to know what they were!

In fact, it seemed like his questions and prodding only served to make the situation worse, as with each ask, Selena would eat slower and slower, further drawing out the time it took for them to get upstairs. Her will was definitely stronger than his own.

Once she finished up though, Ashley gathered up her plate and brought it over to the sink to rinse before adding it to the adjacent dishwasher. Selena appreciatively rubbed her filled belly, Ashley's cooking was so much better than the overly ridiculous amount of take out she used to partake in before him. She then stood up from the table and moved to plant a little kiss on the chef's cheek. "Thank you for dinner baby."

Ashley smiled, "Your welcome, so, shall we get back to it?" He looked towards the archway of the kitchen with the eagerness of a child on Christmas day.

"Hell yes baby!" Selena agreed, and with that, the girly boy's little legs practically jumped off the floor as he sprinted out of the kitchen and over to the stairs.

It felt like he had been waiting forever to dig into the secrets of the costumes, and he found himself skipping steps to try and make his way upstairs faster with Selena right on his tail. She was probably just as excited as he was to continue, if not a little more.

Ashley giggled at this thought, at first he wasn't so sure about the modeling of Halloween outfits, but yesterday was so fun! He couldn't stop the butterflies from fluttering, and he wanted to kick himself for being so nervous about it in the first place. Who knew modelling could be so fun? And what were the remaining costumes he got to model? How good were they going to look? Was Selena gonna roleplay them out and fuck him again in one?

He hoped so! So many questions that needed to be answered immediately.

The two of them scurried into the bedroom, ready to begin modelling round two, Ashley jumping onto the bed, his light body bouncing from the springy foam. "Let's continue!"

"Okay!" Selena shut the door behind her and ran around to Ashley's side of the bed, where the bags had been taunting him all night. She picked up all three and held them out in her arms, "Which one are you feeling first honey?" They swayed lightly from the momentum Selena gave them, and all seemed to be equally balanced in their weight hanging off of her. Nothing could be spotted by Ashley as to any hints that may reveal what was inside.

So it was just up to him to take one and let the games begin! "Uuuuumm..." He looked over them for a moment, two bags in one hand and a third in the other, eyes eventually settling on the lone one in her left. "That one!"

"Woo!" She chucked the other bags behind him on the pillows and enthusiastically shoved the chosen one into his arms. "Put it on naaaaaooooo!" She nearly whined handing it over.

"Okay okaaaay!" Both of them still on a practical streak of unending laughter at this point. This whole thing was still a little silly, but it seemed like that was one of the things that made it so fun for the couple. Just a game practically where they both got to play pretend, both innocently, and a little sexily as well.

Ashley hopped back up off the bed, hugging the package tight to his bosom. Selena pulling him for a quick, almost 'good luck' type kiss before ushering him to the restroom.

"Hurry! I wanna see, I haven't been able to stop thinking about what's next!" Selena goaded him, feeling herself like a child on Christmas, ready to rip open her presents and play with all the pretty new toys. Three costumes to go, and plenty of fun to be had.

Both of them giggling childishly as Ashley peeked inside the next bag and ran inside the bathroom, Selena hopping onto the bed in his place and waiting with anticipation of what was going to come out.

Ashley caught a glimpse of red at first when he looked in, but as soon as the door was shut behind him, he flipped all the bathroom lights on and got to work yanking every piece of the outfit and plastic out.

His eyes gleaming with a desire and hands trembling with a need that was practically feverish in how intense it was. It had only been a day, just one day of waiting and wondering, evidently though, that was far too long and built up such a desire to know and experience the next stage. It actually took a few minutes of processing after the outfit was fully freed from the bag for Ashley to even figure out what it was.

The red he saw at first was either a part of the cape, or the skirt, or the boots, but either way, there was plenty of red to go with this outfit. Excluding the crop top that was a deep blue, a big red 'S' symbol on the front. And anyone who had ever seen a superhero movie ever, knew who this was.

Ashley chuckled, "Well, at least she got me a superhero outfit." He stood up and began to disrobe, removing the pink satin in favor of donning this heroine outfit. Slipping the top on, it was definitely a bit of a crop top for him, in good old Selena fashion, she got him a size either too small, or just went to the tightest version that they had available and bought it. It clutched his chest so tightly that it almost looked like he had little A cup titties, without a bra on to give the illusion! It was pretty cool!

What followed next was the skirt, no panties with this one though so he just left his own pink thong on. Followed by the boots and swinging the cape over the back of his shoulders to clasp it into place around the back of his neck. Then looked himself over in the mirror for a few seconds more, gently swaying himself back and forth to make the cape swish a bit. And that feeling of seeing how good he looked, feeling sexy in this outfit came back from last night. And swelled his pride and confidence, there weren't anymore nerves or worries about posing in front of Selena. He'd always be her sexy bitch, and now, he was going to be her sexy Supergirl.

He spun around in a fabulous twirl and opened up the bathroom door, proudly planting his hands on his hips and strutting his stuff into the bedroom, towards his Amazon Goddess. Hearing the super movie music playing in his head! He didn't have a blonde wig unfortunately so he was just stuck with his natural brunette hair but, oh well, cosplays are hardly ever completely perfect.

Selena lit up as he approached and stood before her, knees apart, chest puffed out and chin held high, "What do you think hun?" Poking his hip out a little and raising up both arms, putting them in a cute double bicep pose.

"Oh my baby!" Selena covered her mouth with both hands in mock surprise, "So powerful!" She shifted on the bed, laying down on her side so that her legs were curled up underneath her. "Are you gonna be my hero? Save this poor damsel from evil doers and hooligans?" She asked comically throwing her forearm over her head, as if she was swooning from being overwhelmed.

Ashley grinned, "Yes of course! Don't you worry sweetheart, you're safe now!" His hands went back to his hips, "You'll always be safe with me!"

Selena sat back up, "Oh thank you Supergirl! You're my hero!...but...what happens if I hit you with some...KRYPTONITE!!!!!" Selena suddenly lifted up a tiny little penlight with a green bulb on the end of it, and clicked it continuously. The light flickering on Ashley's belly while she laughed maniacally. "AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

He gasped mockingly, and in a similar manner that Selena did, he threw his arm over his forehead, "Aaaaah! Oh no! My weakness!" Slowly buckling down onto the floor, "Please!"

"Hehehe! I saw this at the gas station earlier on my way home, and I knew you didn't try on this outfit yet so I knew I had to do it." She stopped clicking the light and leaned down on the bed, resting her chin on the edge to look at Ashley on the floor, "I would neeeever wanna hurt my Supergirl."

Ashley sat up, no longer in his crumpled heap on the floor, giggling evermore at their antics. He lifted himself up just enough so that he could get a little kiss from Selena over the edge of the bed, "Well, I waaaass gonna lift you up into my arms, pick you up and fly off into the sunset where we could live happily ever after. But now I'm not gonna meanie!" He stuck his tongue out at her.

"Oh really??" Selena suddenly clicked the light on him again, "Don't make me become a super villain! I'll capture you and make you my sex slave super slut!" She clicked it again.

There was that familiar tingle in his belly again, the same one he got whenever she called him anything that wasn't his name. It was more subtle when it came to pet names though, whenever it was something dirty, it just made his nerves light up in excitement. So he quickly sprang up, "Nooo!" Then started cartoonishly running around the bedroom while Selena flicked the green light on and off close to him. "Never! I'll get you first!"

"HAHAHAHA!!! Admit defeat Supergirl!!!" The two of them continued on, Ashley running around the room, his cape flying behind him while Selena chased him almost like the opposite of a cat with a laser pointer.

"Never!!!" Ashley eventually ran around to the bed and jumped up onto it, "HYAAAH!" Diving forward and grappling himself around Selena, even with his miniscule weight, managing to take her down onto the bed. Although she wasn't really trying to stop them from falling. He wrapped his arms and legs around her the very best he could and held her bigger body down. The 'Kryptonite' pen knocked away. "Haha! I have you now evil doer!"

Selena and Ashley were both smiling widely, unable to keep a straight face throughout this, "Curses! I'll get you next time Supergirl!!"

The couple concluding this funny little play session with Ashley slipping down low to capture Selena's lips in a loving kiss, his cape acting as a blanket and covering the two of them up except for Selena's long legs. When they broke apart Ashley smiled, "You're lucky I didn't use my heat vision, would've gotten you all hot and bothered."

Selena shook her head, "Already there honey." She kissed his nose.

Clearly they were having waaaay too much fun with this, but who cared? Nobody was watching, and if they could have every night be like this, just playing and being silly together. They wouldn't have it any other way. So Ashley swooped his legs over her hips and climbed down, "Welp, better get to bag number two then!" He scooped up the next one, this time just picking randomly rather than studying them closely and spun about, rushing back to the bathroom with his red cape flying in his wake. "Justiiiiice!!!!" He comically put his fist out while he ran to the bathroom, making his girlfriend practically roll over on the sheets laughing.

Selena relaxed on the bed once again, just watching Ashley go until he was back in the restroom out of sight. Thankful to have such a playful and loving partner to share these times with.