Born to Be Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally after pouring their drinks, she turned around and extended her arms. "It's not spiked I promise." Vanessa handed off the red plastic cup to Ashley, followed by the second one to Selena.

"Wait...is that a joke? Or a hint?" Aaaand he was nervous again. But he shook his head clear of that thought and hid it with a little chuckle, "Did you have your fingers crossed behind the cup?"

She rolled her eyes, "Noooooooo...I crossed my legs though." All three of them then looked down at her gesturing to said limbs, and saw her stance did in fact leave her ankles crossed on the floor. But she laughed again as the couple then began to eye their drinks suspiciously, "I'm kidding! Come oooon, it's a Hallowenn party, you're supposed to be scared, disturbed, and horny at the same time!"

"Yeah well I'd rather not have this divulge into a roofie filled orgy and mass of bodies with my little kitten involved." Selena quipped.

"You know me better than that girl." Vanessa playfully walked between the two, heading towards her own cup and picking it up off the snack table, along with a couple chips from one of the many bowls. "Besides, everyone's gotta be sober for the costume contest. Can't exactly make a sexy pose on stage if you're bumbling around drunk off your ass."

Ashley's cat ears practically twitched hearing that. "What? There's a...contest on a stage?"

Vanessa looked to the boy, "Yeah? Have you not seen in the living room?" She pointed behind her and Ashley leaned over to take a look.

Vanessa had a big stage like setup on the far side of her living room with a stainless steel pole right down the center. Maroon red curtains were draped all behind it with a few multicolored lights set up all along the front of the stage, ready to turn on and blare in the face of whatever poor soul may be placed up there.

"Uuuuh...Uhm...I didn't...know there was gonna be a-" Selena suddenly cut him off.

"Don't worry at all honey, we don't have to participate." She reached down again and took his hand, "We can just sit back and watch whatever unfortunate souls try to get up onto Vanessa's stripper stage and enjoy the show from a distance."

Vanessa looked shocked, "How dare you call my stripper stage a stripper stage. As if you assume I'd strip for the viewing pleasure of others!" Selena raised her eyebrows knowingly, "...so?" Vanessa added sheepishly.

Ashley shook his head, "Wait...you're a..."

"Nooo nonono honey, I'm not a stripper." She smiled brightly, man Ashley's anxieties just kept riding a roller coaster tonight. "I put up that stage and the pole for myself, mainly at least. And for the possibility that I could show off to my future boyfriend one day. But since right now it's not in any specific use, I figured it would be a great setup to have our costume contest. Which yes, Selena's right, even though you both look so cute, and I think you'd probably have a shot at winning, you don't have to participate, it's just for anyone who wants a shot at winning the prize." Vanessa explained.

"And what's the prize?" Selena finally sipped her fruit punch, the non-alcoholic kind.

Vanessa grinned, "Well, you get bragging rights of best costume for this Halloween." She counted off the benefits of winning on her fingers, "You get a giftcard to Lunar lifters for a free 30 day trail membership, which you gave me permission to hand out." She addressed Selena, "And lastly, you win an all expense paid trip with me myself and I on a date!" She flung her hands up in the air with the biggest cheeky smile Ashley felt he had ever seen on her. "I think that's a better prize then the lottery, I don't know about you but yeah."

Selena shook her head, "You have one setting, 'no chill' do you know that?" Vanessa nodded happily.

There was suddenly another knock at the front door, "Oh! I gotta get that, you guys go ahead and mingle, and decide whether or not you wanna participate in the contest! Couples are able to compete, and they both get to share me for a night of fuuuun!" She sang teasingly as she skipped by them.

Ashley nearly facepalmed at her remark, "How does she handle herself like that? I need to be confident like her."

However Selena shook her head again, "Ah ah, no way, if you were like Vanessa some other bitch might have stolen you away before I got my claws on you." She made a cute little kitty claw wrist motion with her hand, and Ashley grinned repeating the action right back to her.

It was after that though the couple mainly just hung out for a little while, Vanessa occasionally making her way back to them to see how they were doing, but often having to leave to either welcome some more arriving or attend to some of her other guests. Ashley did actually finally recognize some people, the three girls from that one girls night out they had, Carly, Amy and Jess were attending the party. Carly dressed as Slave Leia, Sam appearing as a vampire and Jess generic slasher movie villain, with wide eyes, a scratched up face and a fake butchers knife.

The costume types though typically seemed to be tipping in favor of sexy rather than scary, and Ashley had to keep diverting his attention away from the guests as more and more people arrived to party. Eventually, about two dozen guests had shown up before the knocks stopped coming at the door.

This was probably the largest population of people in a single house that Ashley had been in since probably a Thanskgiving dinner years and years ago at his great grandmother's house. It started to get a little claustrophobic at first, but thankfully, just as she said she would. Selena did not leave Ashley's side at all. If he was leaning against one of the food tables, so was she, and if he was walking idly by one of the walls, she was there with him. Holding his hand, softly chatting with him, asking him questions about the costumes and so on.

If he was alone here, it probably wouldn't have been the best of times for him, this was his first party he'd been invited to outside of his own birthdays, but those obviously didn't count. So he felt very out of place, but Selena with him made the experience more bearable, especially when it came time to mingle.

It had to happen at some point, Selena took hold of his hand and asked, "I wanna say hi to some of my friends, would you come with me?" Playing up the, asking him for permission part, so it seemed more like she needed him rather than the other way around. If Ashley thought that he was protecting Selena in some way, it might help with getting him to be more explorative in this environment.

And despite initially being nervous, since he was doing it for her, Ashley nodded. Going along with Selena to the center of the room and greeting several of the guests. He could feel the anxiety wanting to rise up within him and tell him all the worrying thoughts that would help to drive him away from the situation. 'What if someone recognizes him? What if someone figures out he's a boy?' The whole nine yards, but everytime he felt the nerves beginning to become a little bit too much...he felt a loving squeeze in his hand. Selena's larger hand never once letting go of his own, just reminding him every couple of minutes that she was there with him. And that he wasn't alone.

That's what made it possible for him to be out there, that's what made it possible for him to say hi to total strangers. All equally dressed up as he was, greeting him and thinking that 'she' and Selena were an adorable couple. Never once showing disdain or suspicion, and the nerves over time, slowly melted away.

Ashley found himself sitting on one of the couches, drink in hand, Selena at his side, and discussing what it was like working for his girlfriend.

"Well...she lets me make my own hours as long as I do the dishes." He quipped, earning a few laughs from the guests around him, and a nudge from Selena's hip. He was telling jokes! Making people smile! It was amazing! He was learning names, professions, ho people were what they liked to do, how they knew Selena, and he told them how they met.

Mostly at least...leaving out the part that she slowly made him into a crossdresser, and instead just opting for a love at first sight tale of him begging for a job and Selena providing it on the exchange of a date. Which led to romance, and his first ever relationship.

Hopefully his last too! With everything she's done for him, Ashley was falling so in love with her, he really couldn't see himself being with anybody else. She was his whole world, and wouldn't have it any other way. And the feeling was mutual for his tall, cheetah clad Goddess at his side.

Many of the party goers also quipped about their choice in similar outfits! How Ashley was essentially the baby cat, with Selena being the Momma one. Ashley almost wanted to correct them and call her Daddy cat, but decided to save himself the embarrassment. The two of them made sure to put on a show for the onlookers though, showing off what they'd been practicing over the weeks leading up to the party.

Both performing their best purrs and meows, snuggling up into a ball of fur on the couch, earning and endless barrage of 'awws' at the adorableness of the couple. Many also agreed that this matching theme was a good angle to go with for the costume contest and may help them earn a few extra votes. Even though they obviously didn't plan for it to give them an edge. They dressed in a similar theme simply because they wanted to.

Ashley waved it off though, assuming that they weren't even participating in the contest anyways so he wasn't concerned about it.

Time rolled on though into the night with the Halloween movie marathon and pop music pumping through the night air for a while before Vanessa suddenly ran up onto the stage before them. "Hello! Hello! One and all! Thank you guys so much for coming to my party!" She began, calling out loudly, needing to shout since she didn't have a microphone or anything set up. When the chatter quieted down and all eyes went up to Vanessa, she clapped her hands together and continued. "Now! As you all know we've got our costume contest coming up tonight! And you are lookin' up at yo big grand prize right here!" She pointed back at herself with both her thumbs and wiggled her body a bit. Allowing her ample breasts to giggle in the revealing button up top, earning herself a slew of cheers and hoots from the crowd before she continued on. "So! Tonight we're gonna have a vote on who we think has the best costume tonight, be it most detailed, scariest, sexiest, whatever tickles your fancy. You just write it down on one of the slips of paper over there..." She pointed to the small table beside the TV, "And drop it into the decorative box, it's very attracting so many colors you can't miss it." She said quickly.

Ashley glanced over the heads in the way of the table trying to get a look at what she was speaking of. Being as he was probably the shortest person at the party, if not at least one of the shortest, he had to push himself up on the couch to get a look at the target.

"At the end of the night I'm gonna count up the total and announce the winner of the bragging rights, the free membership at Lunar Lifters, and a free date with me! You guys excited!?" She called out. And the guests all cheered, some whistles were blown and even Selena cheered with Ashley. The two of them clapping at the announcement of the contest while Vanessa went on. "Now in about twenty minutes, everyone who wants to use the stage to show off their costumes and strut their stuff will line up over here. Now you don't have to use the stage to participate in the contest, anyone can win, you just might up your chances if you show that you can work your booty in a pair of tight spandex!" She threw in, "But until then let's have some fun and hope no one brought a Ouija board cuz fuck those things!" She shouted out lastly before grabbing the pole and doing a quick little spin around it, officially ending her announcement.

Selena turned to Ashley, "So? What do you think? You wanna use the stage? Or not feeling it?" She leaned back on the couch.

Ashley sighed, "Uuuhhm...I don't know. I'm...kind of comfortable right where we are?" He said a little sheepishly, "I don't mean to sound like a party pooper but, I'm starting to really have fun here. Like, meeting all these people, even Stella over there whose actually one of my Yoga students! I didn't even recognize her. Who knew she had the make up skills to dress like Liara D'Tsoni?" He said like a total nerd, referencing a sci-fi video game.

"Well, that's perfectly fine with me. I'm happy just spending the whole night with you, stuffing our faces and watching Vanessa play her games trying to get a date with you." She leaned in for a little kiss. Which Ashley gratefully returned, even though they were in public, he had reached a point where he was perfectly okay with this.

"Um...speaking of that." He said after their lips parted, "I know that Vanessa is just in general a kind of flirty person, and we've talked about this before but..."

"Honeyyy..." Selena practically whined, "I've told you, there's nothing to worry about at all. I love you soooo much, and she's my best friend. I've known her for so long, and I know she would never cross any lines or I would beat the ever loving fuck out of her." She lifted her arm and looped it around Ashley's shoulders, pulling her little kitty in to snuggle with her on the couch. Ashley on instinct nestled in comfortably, "She's just a wicked flirt, don't worry, she won't try anything to make you uncomfortable."

He nodded, "Well yeah I know that, but what I was going to ask was, if we used the stage tonight..." He started, gaining Selena's attention, "If we won, on the off chance that happened, we'd win a date with her...does...does that mean..."

"We'd have to have sex?" Selena finished for him, which a blushing Ashley nodded his head sheepishly. "Noooo! Honey no! Hehehe! You think Vanessa is just going to literally hoe herself out because somebody wore a cool costume? Honey." She said again, this time almost in a parent scolding her child type of tone. "She may be a flirt, but she ain't a floozy."

"Right right." Ashley shook his head, "I'm so sorry, I don't know why I was thinking of it like that."

She shrugged, "Probably because Vanessa's wanted to bone you ever since you two met, this isn't hard to grasp." She joked, causing her kitty to bury his face into her underarm. Selena giggled, "Hey, you wanna get out of here? And I don't mean the party, I mean the action? Everybodies down here and the catwalk shows about to start up so we can walk around outside or check out the upstairs if you want? Or if you're not feeling this we can just go home, I've got no problem with either."

Ashley sat up quickly, "Oh no no, I don't wanna go home just yet, I am having fun, and it's been a while since I've gotten a bunch of free food that I didn't have to cook." He grinned, "But I wouldn't mind a walk around. Maybe both outside and upstairs?"

"Sure!" Selena nodded and stood up, "Let us explore my beautiful little kitten!" She proclaimed, offering her hand out to Ashley and picking him up. The two then walking hand in hand over to Vanessa to inform her of their whereabouts. "Yo bitch!" Selena called out grabbing her attention, "I'm taking my kitty for a walk around, don't worry we're not leaving, just gonna enjoy outside a little bit."

Vanessa, who was in the middle of speaking with a girl dressed as a pirate chick, spun around to face Selena as she said this. "Oh, okay well, hurry back inside, we're gonna start the contest soon! Which speaking of, are you guys gonna..." She trailed off, letting them answer for themselves.

Selena raised and lowered her shoulder, "Ehh, we're not really in a catwalk mood. We've gone through enough of that in our own home trying on costumes." Ashley smiled behind her.

"Ahh...well dang, I would've loved to see you two strut your stuff. But okay, maybe you'll still win anyway! I saw cute little kitty cat making quite the impression in the crowd over there." She gave a little wink to Ashley.

"Yeah yeah she's sexy and everyone's jealous but she's mine we're walking now byeeeeee." Selena quickly wrapped that up! This last statement earning another bright blush from the kitty boy holding her hand.

"Everybodies not jealous!" He spoke, sounding shocked that she'd assume that everyone at the party who was interacting with Ashley wanted him.

But Selena just gave him a knowing glance over her shoulder, "You need to learn how to read people better baby. All those boys you were talking about games with wanted you swivelling your sweet hips on their dick, and all those girls wanna bury their face in your tight snatch."

"Whoa! Selena!!!!" Ashley was appalled, that was probably one of the most dirty things she'd ever said in view of the public before. But she didn't stop to talk about it again until they rounded the corner and made it to the front door, opening it up and stepping back outside into the fresh, crisp night time air. "Selena that was...direct." He didn't exactly wanna say rude because Selena talked dirty all the time and he liked it, but wow that was straight forward.

The couple descended the stone steps then went around to the wooden fence that protected Vanessa's backyard. "Baby, you know I love you, but you have got to learn how to read when somebody is hitting on you better, otherwise you're gonna end up giving out your phone number to a lot of people that just wanna fuck your ass."

Ashley tilted his head, "What do you mean? I thought that I was a good judge of character."

"Pffft, you didn't know I was hitting on you when we first met, you thought I was paid off by your parents remember?" She reminded him, God it felt like forever ago now that she mentioned it. "I was sitting next to you the whole time in there, and so many flirts were passed your way that seemed to just go right over your head."

"Who was flirting with me?" Ashley asked, now genuinely curious. He thought he was just surrounded by a bunch of very friendly people, now that he was hearing that might not be the case, he was interested to learn.

"Well first off, Hannah, dead cheerleader."

"Dead cheerleader??" Ashley sounded shocked.

Selena nodded, "Dead Cheerleader, 'Oh my! You're kitty costume is sooo cute! You have gotta show me how you keep your figure so tight like that! It's so hot!'" She lifted her voice a couple octaves creating a rude parody of the girl inside the house's voice.

"Wha...but...that was not flirting!" Ashley tried to defend it, "She was just being nice!"

"Okay then how about biker bro, 'Wow...someone could really get lost in those eyes!'" She lowered her voice a few octaves this time to mimic the male's voice. "I mean come on, I've used that line on you before baby, doesn't it sound like a liiiiiittle bit flirty?"

"That's-" Ashley tried to think up an excuse, he thought he was a good judge of character at least. But maybe the whole party situation with a bunch of people all around him asking him questions and complimenting him was clouding his judgement. It might've been blatantly obvious to anybody else, but he just wasn't of sound mind enough to really capture the fact that somebody was hitting on him in the moment. "Well...I'm still...not fully adjusted I guess...there's still a lot for me to learn."

Hearing him admit this made Selena squeeze his hand a little more, "Oh don't worry honey, I'm not holding it against you or anything mean like that. I'll just be honest, I was getting a little jealous about all of them coming onto you even though I was right there." She told him.

"Huh? You were jealous." He asked now looking up at her as they crossed the wooden fence and into the backyard, starting to take their walk around it.