Born to Be Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, not because of you or anything, I mean usually when I catch people checking you out I get a little swell of pride, knowing they want what's mine and they can't have it." She chuckled snarkily, "But...I dunno, guess I just wanted to get you to myself again. We've had just the house to ourselves for so long now aside from the occasional outing that, seeing so many people all fawning over you just made me a little...ehh..."

This actually made Ashley start to form a smile, "Wow, and I thought I was the one that was gonna have trouble being at this party."

Selena smiled, "But anyway! That's a different topic!" She quickly swerved the subject to get the spotlight off of her. "You need to know the difference between someone just being nice, and when someone's trying to get into your pants, and I think I know how to teach you that."

"Yeah? How?" Ashley asked curious.

"I'll explain tomorrow after the partying is all done, I just wanted to get a head start on it tonight, but I don't wanna fill your head anymore than I already have with my worries." She reached over with her free hand and pet Ashley's hair. "It involves going to a bar, I'll leave it at that."

Back inside, unbeknownst to the lovebirds rounding the house, Vanessa was cautiously creeping her way along the side of the living room, over to the ballet box. Acting as casual as she could and addressing some of her guests whenever they got a little too close. Cleverly she planned for Ashley to not want to participate in the costume contest, that boy was just too shy and sweet for his own good. But this waiting game was driving Vanessa crazy.

She wanted to get him and Selena alone to herself for such a long time now and nothing was working, so she formed one of her world famous plans and stealthily stood before the voting box. Reaching into the back pocket of her dress pants and pulling out a solid, fifteen slips. All pre-written on and ready to be logged in.

When nobody was looking, she lifted her hand up to the box and dropped all the slips inside, grinning to herself at her success, and eager to see what unfolded next in the evening. She wasn't trying to be devious or anything, and she wasn't a homewrecker, Hell no, she loved Selena so much, which was why she wanted her a part of this little plan. But this wait was killing her. She needed to get that little white boy and that big black girl to herself or she was gonna go crazy. And this just seemed like the perfect way to do it. "Alright everyone time's up! Let's get everyone who wants to use the stage in line over here!"

Ashley and Selena still outside had slowed their walk to a very steady pace, just now coming around the opposite side of the home. Ashley looking up at the billions of stars above them, while Selena counted the dew coated blades of grass under their feet. "It's really beautiful out tonight..." Ashley said suddenly.

Selena nodded, "Yeah, it really is." The two of them looking at each other sweetly for a moment as they made it back to the front yeard and in sight of the road.

"Trick or treat!" They heard across the way, and both glanced up to see the battalions of children dashing about the streets, in their own little costumes, hopped up on the hyperactivity of the candy hunt! There must've ben ten or so of them, ringing the doorbell of homes across the street, waiting patiently for the door to open so that the resident inside would drop off handfuls of various sweets into their open bags.

Followed by a chorus of 'thank you's and the pitter patter of their feet rushing along the pavement, back to their parents to proceed down the way to the next home.

Vanessa had thought ahead and planted a sigh at the foot of her walkway, reading out, 'Very Busy tonight, and doorbell broken, please help yourself, happy Halloween!' And she left a huge basin of candy there for any passing children to just scoop as much as they wanted from it, thus eliminating the possibility of them constantly ringing the doorbell and interrupting the party.

But truthfully, if it was up to Ashley and Selena, they would've allowed the kids to knock on the door. What was better than hearing a childs happy laughter as they ran with their sugar prize in tow!

Ashley smiled at a little girl dressed as the typical witch with green and purple accents to her outfit. "Daddy! Look what I got! Biiig Snickers!!!" She rushed to her father who picked her up, giving a performance of how impressed he was over her score at the house. Just watching this...it made a strange feeling start to bubble inside of Ashley's chest.

Watching the other kids skip along, all having such a great time, seeing their parents smiling at the wonder their kids were experiencing. It was strange looking over that family, it almost felt like he was watching it through a lense, like he wore a VR headset and rather than see the random parents holding the girl, he instead pictured himself.

Lifting the girl off the ground, spinning her and bringing her in for a close, tight hug. Selena coming up beside them and giving a loving kiss to the cheek, followed by another one to Ashley's lips. Another child, this one a small boy running up by Selena's leg and lifting his hand up to ask for hers. And Selena happily obliged, taking the boys hand in her own while the family together walked on down the street.

The cool wind forced Ashley to blink, "Ashley? Honey?" Selena leaned over and looked at her lover, curious as to what he was thinking of in the moment. Unaware that he was only thinking of him and her.

What was this feeling? Ashley couldn't put his finger on it, but it drove him to ask the question, "Selena?...do you wanna have any kids?"

"Huh?" Her response came very quick, and a little sharp, as if it took her completely off guard. "I uhh...well...I mean um...that's...eheheh...that's out of nowhere?" She stammered a bit, showing off an extremely rare case of a flustered Selena. "Why...why do you ask?"

Ashley looked between her and back down the street as the group of families moved further and further away. "I don't know...I...I guess I was just...I dunno...nevermind." He shrugged his shoulders.

That reaction made Selena feel a little sheepish herself, "No...no go ahead. Sorry I just...wasn't expecting that question."

The couple turned to face each other, "Well...I've thought about it growing up, and I know it's obviously way too early to even think about but...I was an only child. No brothers or sisters, and while that basically ensured that I had everything I wanted growing up, the only thing I wanted more than anything my parents could buy for me was a little brother or sister." He started to explain, a little breeze blowing through and kicking up some stray leaves around them, "Not because I was lonely, or I wanted to feel that sibling love or whatever, I just...wanted someone else to take care of. Someone who I could tuck into bed at night and...make lunches for and be their mentor, their guide and help them the way my parents helped me. But the older I got, I guess that changed from wanting a little sibling to maybe...wanting children of my own." Selena was silent as the grave while Ashley spoke. His brown orbs sparkling so beautifully in the starlight, "Now don't think I'm asking for babies right now, don't worry, we're happy right where we are and it's been amazing. I guess I just...I've wanted to one day be a parent for kids of my own. To hold a baby in my arms and say...I made this, and I'm gonna take care of it, and love it all it's life. And...I suppose I'm asking if you've ever considered the same?"

Selena felt frozen by Ashley's speech, both hypnotized by the sheer genuine beauty of this boy and his words, but also feeling butterflies for the first time in a while in her own stomach. "Ashley..." She muttered softly, "I...I don't think I've...ever thought about it." She looked down at the grass again. "All my life I...was so certain I'd never find someone who was compatible with me so...I just kind of resigned into thinking a family was something I'd never have. But, when I got you, I got so obsessed with just keeping you mine forever that...it still didn't cross my mind now that I have someone and...babies are...an option..." If it wasn't for the dark sky, Ashley would've seen Selena blushing. Because despite the relationship, and who obviously wore the Daddy pants, biology wasn't exactly on board with that. And therefore, if these two ever wanted to make a family, Selena would have to be the Mommy...

Ashley reached out and took her hands, "Selena, don't worry, I'm not trying to force you into anything. I'd never make you do anything you don't want to do."

She actually chuckled when he said this, "Wow...this is an odd twist now isn't it?" Recognizing that those were the same words she said to him before.

Ashley rolled his eyes, "I just...I want you to know that I love you. And nothings gonna change that, ever. And it was just something that was on my mind, it's not like I'm asking you to rush upstairs with me and make a baby right now, no." He shut that down immediately. "Just that...if...you're maybe...open to the idea...I'd love to have a baby in my arms one day..." Ashley almost felt tears coming to his eyes, looking up into Selena's beautiful visage. Her hair framed by the starry sky, she was the definition of beauty. And Ashley's feelings for her were the definition of love.

After a few moments of wordless eye contact, Selena's lips pulled up into a smile, and she leaned her head down to initiate a slow kiss with her boyfriend. "Oh Ashley..." He responded right away, the two opening their mouths and sharing a long October 31st moment of romance among the rustling leaves, full moon and blinding stars.

When they parted, Selena was still smiling. "I love you...and well...maybe..." She said.

"Maybe?" Ashley's eyebrow lifted, feeling that dd sensation of his heart swelling coming back.

"Mmmmmmaybe...but for now, if there's any baby making that's gonna be had, it's gonna be done my way." She said suddenly and Ashley felt his face run cold.

"Wait...wha..."

"Nooooo I don't mean actually making a baby dummy!" She teased him, "I just mean the...action...you know...me fucking you." She cut the playful banter and just stated what she was thinking.

"Oh! Hehe, sorry, misinterpreted." Ashley chuckled, and the couple shared a little laugh. "Um...but how? Where? We can't out here there's kids, do you wanna go home?"

She shook her head, "Mm mm, I want you now you lovey dovey boy...let's head inside." Sh gestured back to the house.

Ashley's eyes widened, "Inside? But...but the parties going on?"

"I've been to Vanessa's house more than enough times to know my way around, come on!" She grabbed both of his wrists and dragged him along.

Inside the house, currently walking along the front of the stage, was a woman dressed up like Raven from Teen Titans, long flowing purple cape, ivory skin, red gem and all. She flicked her cape around while members in the audience cheered her on. Selena and Ashley entering the house just as this was going on, the two lovebirds carefully peeking back and forth to make sure everyone was gathered in the living room and directing their eyes to the stage. There was still maybe ten or so people in line to give a little show, almost everyone wanted to participate in the costume contest apparently which gave the two of them plenty of time to hurry their behinds across the way. Rushing past the living room and darting up the stairs, Selena's purse lugged over her shoulder after being left on a table by the entrance so as not to have to carry it around the whole time.

Ashley thought they were pretty sneaky in their quick race to get upstairs, since all the attention was focused on the complete opposite direction of them, it felt like they hadn't been seen. But there was one pair of eyes that had been waiting to see when the two of them were going to re-enter her home.

Vanessa, standing by the stage, hand on her hip as she watched the two of them go. Any other couple, she would've ran over and called them out, she did not want people having sex in her house without her permission. Even if they were her friends, however, given that she had set this whole elaborate plan to try and get those two alone with her. She figured she could let it slide, and maybe even use this against them later as a way to guilt trip them into taking the date.

"We'll see...I love you Selena, but I want that boy." She thought evilly in her head. And even if this plan didn't work, if Selena and Ashley both were like, 'fuuuuck no', Vanessa of course would back off. But one big attempt was all she wanted to try, basically give them the neon yellow road signal to say she wants a threesome. Even just a one and done scenario and she could die happy.

But again, if no meant no, then that was it and she wouldn't bring it up again. But until that moment happened, she was counting the guests as they showed off their costumes, eager to tally up her rigged votes...

Upstairs, Selena tugged Ashley by the hand to the left of the staircase, going for what she knew was the most private bathroom in the house. Because chances were with so many people, while they were fooling around, someone was going to need to use the restroom. Her house had two, and both were upstairs, one to the right, and the other in Vanessa's bedroom.

She found the door at the end of the hall and practically barrelled through the damn thing to get it open, all the while being shushed by the nervous Ashley in her wake, "Selena! This isn't cool, we can't do this in her room!"

"We're not doing it in her room baby, we're doing it in her bathroom." She quipped. "I mean, unless you wanted to mess up her bed a little bit, I wouldn't mind getting back at her for some of the annoying stunts she's pulled." Her smile only seemed to get more devious by the minute.

"Same thing!" Ashley groaned in a loud whisper, then blinked, "Wait what? No! We can't do it in her bed! I mean...What if she catches us??"

"Trust me honey, if Vanessa knew we fucked in here, she'd be licking wherever your ass touched." Selena roasted her friend, ushering Ashley through the bedroom. The color scheme in here was a lot of cream, tan and reds. A large Queen sized bed with an ornate headboard above it, some wardrobes a closet, a cedar chest, and her bathroom.

It definitely felt pretty naughty rushing through somebody else's room knowing you were going to be doing the dirty inside it. And if they didn't know, then they'd just be going about their daily lives just completely oblivious to the fact that your butt had touched a bunch of stuff in the room.

They ran into the bathroom and Selena shut the door behind them locking it. It was smaller than the one they had at home, the toilet and the sink facing each other and the shower at the far wall. Several cosmetic items and makeup supplies littered a rack standing above the toilet and some on the back of the sink, they would have to be careful and not knock anything over or leave any evidence of their escapades in here.

Lest there be Hell to pay by a Latina scorned!

Ashley was panting for breath at this point, "Selena, I didn't know baby talk could get you so riled up??" He said, trying to alleviate the high adrenaline situation to no avail. "If that was the case, I'd have brought it up a long time ago."

"Baby, I've been riled up since you put the costume on, it's only just coming out now." She stalked forward and cupped Ashley's face in her hands, slamming their lips together for a much more heated kiss then what they had outside. Her imposing form being too much for Ashley to handle and he stumbled backwards onto the sink. Having to reach down and grab hold of it to prevent him from falling to the floor. "Plus...the idea...of making...a baby with you is...pretty hot..." She chuckled, fumbling with her hands to grab him all over.

He tried to kiss back furiously, his hands gripping the ceramic sink counter while hers roamed down from his neck to all over his body. Feeling through the velvet material of the cat outfit and gripping at his slender form. "Selena...mmm..." Ashley moaned through the kisses, "If...if we're...gonna do it...did you...did you bring..."

Selena chuckled before he could even finish the sentence, "You underestimate me baby, I'm always prepared." She dropped her purse beside him on the sink and unzipped the top pouch, Ashley breathing heavily against her neck while she fished about. He stood up on his tip toes to kiss her neck while she pulled free her eight inch feeldoe cock, and a small travel sized bottle of lube. "Now spin around, I've gotta take the costume off." She commanded. Ashley obeying her without question, she started fiddling with the zipper and ties of the catsuit. A little tough to do with one hand since she didn't put the dildo down and instead just held it, but eventually she managed to free Ashley from the confines of the costume. Mostly, the top came off, but the kitty gloves, ears, and make up stayed on. Everything else though was discarded onto the floor. She then spun him around to get a few more desperate kisses before pulling back, "Now unzip me."

She turned around and pulled her hair away from the back of her neck to reveal the body suit zipper. Ashely grabbed it and tugged it down as hard as he can, there was no slow build up or foreplay with this, they knew this probably had to be very quick, so they could get redressed and back to the party before anybody realized they'd been gone for a while and weren't just wandering around outside anymore.

When the zipper was down far enough, Selena yanked her arms through the sleeves and pushed the outfit down her legs as far as she could get it, leaving it trapped in a crumpled up mess around her calves. But the rest of her was naked as the day is long and ready for a piece of her boy toy's booty.

Ashley was the one to actually pick up the bottle of lube, both of them hot, bothered and panting, he knew they'd need it to get going on this, so he squirted a good amount onto the feeldoe, followed by an ample dollop of it onto his fingers so he could reach between his legs and lube up his hole while Selena spread her portion all over the fake, flesh toned cock.

She rubbed it in all over, using some of the residual lubricant and bringing her fingers down to her pussy, rubbing a little bit into her own entrance as well. Ashley then hopped up onto the edge of the sink, knowing he should get into the best position available for fucking, and leaned back so that his back touched to cold surface of the mirror. The sink edge was chilly as well, but these were all secondary concerns, Ashley had logged into this and wanted to get fucked by his girlfriend. So he leaned back, spread his legs, and waited for her to take him.

Selena brought the feeldoe down to her cunt, taking the plug end that was to be inserted inside her and slowly guided it into her folds. "Aaaaahhhhh..." She breathed a sigh of relief as it went in. The best part about the feeldoe, even though it wasn't very big or the most realistic looking, was that it needed no harness to be used, so she didn't have to get completely undressed or deal with not having her clit stimulated since she would've had to put it on over her clothes.

With this, she got to feel it directly inside of her, and fuck her slut with it at the same time, perfect for good rough quickies in a friends house during a costume party.

After the fake cock was nestled snugly into place inside, Selena stepped up to Ashley's spread eagle form and guided her cock along to its target with her hand. Rubbing in the lube a little more and bringing the tip to Ashleey's own glistening star. "We have to be quick." Ashley threw in last second."

Selena smiled and gave him an eye roll, "I know you'll be quick honey, don't worry, I've got this." She said blowing him a little kiss before applying pressure to the tip, giving it just enough weight behind it to push inside of Ashley's tight hole.