Born to be Wilder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The waiter looked shocked for a second but quickly regained his composure.

"I'll have your lunch here ASAP!" he blurted. "And I'll give you the best service you've ever had!"

True to his word, he was back in less than four minutes with my burger and a glass of milk that had been slightly warmed to room temperature.

"Perfect," I said as I smiled at him. "I'm seeing a nice tip coming your way, and a nice grope coming mine."

"Y-yes." he stammered in reply. "Nice tit- I mean, tip."

I was ravenous, so I dug into my burger and fries with gusto, topping it all off with that tall glass of cool milk. When I was finished, the waiter returned and left the check on the table.

"I'll take that when you're ready." he said nervously.

I nodded and he left. I looked at the bill and it totaled just over ten dollars. I placed a twenty on top and set it back on the table. A few minutes later he returned and picked it up.

"Keep the change." I cooed. "I promised you a nice tip."

"Yes Ma'am." he replied. "You did."

"I also promised you something else." I continued. "Sit down here next to me."

The waiter glanced around and sat nervously next to me.

"Go ahead and squeeze them." I whispered in his ear. "Squeeze my titties. Take all the time you want."

He sighed, as he began massaging my firm tits; kneading them in his fingers like raw bread dough. I reached over and slid my hand down his pants, grabbing his hard cock and tugging on it rhythmically.

"Oh god!" he whispered. "I'm going to cum!"

He shot his load all over my palm and I withdrew my hand from his pants, wiping it on the tablecloth.

"That was the best service I've ever had." I whispered in his ear. "I hope you feel the same way."

He croaked something unintelligible in reply, and I smiled warmly as I stood up.

"Have a nice afternoon." I bade him farewell, as I strolled casually toward the door.

I grinned to myself, as I once again mounted my faithful steed and headed for the open road. I spent the next several hours cruising busy boulevards and avenues, gradually working my sexual appetite up once again. I eventually found myself at the Santa Monica Pier and walked casually past all of the amusement rides to the very end. I sat on a bench and spread my legs in full view of at least two dozen fishermen, and began to openly masturbate in front of them, their forms silhouetted against the setting sun.

One by one, they all set their poles down and watched intently, as I rubbed my clit in front of them. A few unzipped their pants and pulled their dicks out, stroking them until they were hard. Eventually, all were jerking off in front of me, and I gave them all a challenge.

"All of you shoot off in front of me and I'll squirt for you." I promised.

"Fuck yeah!" someone muttered.

He stepped forward and ejaculated in front of me, groaning in pleasure as he did so. One after the other, everyone shot off onto the deck as well, until only one guy was left.

"Come here, you lucky bastard." I instructed.

He nodded, and staggered toward me, continuing to jerk off as he did so. He stopped in front of me and I grinned at him as I opened my mouth.

"Put it right here, Sailor."

He groaned and shot his load right into my mouth. I swallowed it all and slid my lips over his cock to suckle even more.

"Feel good?" I inquired.

He nodded in reply, without uttering a word.

"Good. Now all of you as I promised, watch me squirt!"

I continued rubbing my fingers over my clit while I slid my other hand all the way into my cunt.

"Here it comes, Boys!" I groaned. "Oh my god, this one feels so fucking good! Oh fuck! Oh fucking FUCK!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs, as my insides shuddered. Stream after stream of piss and cum erupted from my cunt, as I experienced the most intense orgasm of my life. When it was finally over, I shakily got to my feet and tottered back down the pier. I climbed on my bike and headed for home. By the time I got back to my apartment, it was completely dark. I turned the bike off and took my purse from the saddlebag, and climbed the stairs to the second floor.

I unlocked the door and turned on the lights, before turning on the TV to catch the local news before I showered and turned in for the night. I was just in time to hear the headlines of the days events.

"Also tonight, we bring you ongoing coverage of that mysterious woman seen riding completely nude all over LA today on a motorcycle. Police say no laws were broken, as California has no state laws regarding public nudity, but she still seems to have caused quite a stir, particularly at the Santa Monica Pier, where details are sketchy, but several witnesses claim she engaged in some sort of lewd behavior. More as we hear."

"Mmm, I've got more right here." I sighed, as I found my favorite battery operated boyfriend and slid him into my slippery slit. "Oh shit, why can't every day be Saturday?"

12