All Comments on 'Born to Love Her Ch. 02'

by SilentSoul69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 5 years ago
Love it

These two are just so natural together in your dialogue. I am loving where this story is going and the nice slow loving pace.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Going good until...

Story sort of went off the rails with the chat room.

Good writing, however.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My 2 cents

Very good story. A loving sibling relationship is always good. She is ready to take it up a notch. I wonder if he is? I am looking forward to reading about the love they have for each other. I figure the parents will find out and will have to cope with it. We will see if they love each other and can withstand the stress. Please continue the story and thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Downhill slide

I gave the first chapter a solid 5, because it hit every one of my 'hot' button. This installment, however, ran right off the rails. Didn't mind that their cousins found out, but the notion of them (or, at least, the girl-half) watching, and possibly turning it into a threesome - and then them going online to a chat room - changed what might have been another '5' into a '2'. Their love for each other was cheapened, by their actions in this chapter. Yes, there is an eroticism to incest. But, most people tend to feel some actual 'romantic' or love-based attraction for the person they go to bed with. The vast majority of consensual incest stems from two people (bro-sis, mom-son, dad-daughter, etc.) each loving the other so much that it gives them the courage and strength to ignore the taboo and the law in favor of showing their partner the true depth of their love.

SAV12SAV12over 4 years ago
A GOOD SOLID STORY

THIS IS A GOOD SOLID STORY, BUT I HAVE TO AGREE WITH THE CHAT ROOM BIT. I LIKE THE PASTE OF THE STORY WITH THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF SEX. IN MY OPINION, IF SEX SELLS THE STORY, THEN THE STORY WAS LACKING IN SUBSTANCE. I HOPE THE AUTHOR WON'T TAKE AS LONG FOR THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
3 Really good until...

Well put me down as one of the one who found it hard to read from the chatroom on.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Not as good, the chat room stuff is weird. The threesome talk is way off base. Why??

Simple, incest does not share, literally never, ever.

The reasons are obvious..

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 2 years ago

Using your name in chat? Not a cool move. Yeah I know it's fictional, not cool, and definitely no sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilentSoul69@SilentSoul69
I occasionally write erotic fiction, mostly in categories that interest me. I don't often submit stories, but if/when I do, I do my best to give it my all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES