Born to Love Her Ch. 04 - Finale

Story Info
A brother and sister begin their lives together.
2.9k words
4.58
10.2k
34

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Christmas, some things started to change for us. Kat was visiting at times, and staying the night, and Krysta and I began to plan New Year. We'd decided to celebrate it privately at my place.

A few days before New Year's Day, it began like most others; Krysta and I woke up, got in a morning quickie before she had to get ready for work, and I made our breakfast just in time for her to leave. But something happened that evening which shook us to the core; our mom texted me.

'I still think it's nice you two are getting along so well, and spending time together,' the text read. Then another came. 'I want you both to know I love you, and that will never change no matter what. You two have fun, will talk to you soon.'

I looked at Krysta, "I think mom knows."

"Yeah," Krysta replied. "I'd better go talk to her tomorrow, and see what she says. But since we can't do anything about it today, we might as well just do what we normally do."

She kissed me, and started undoing my pants. I stopped her for a moment.

"Wait, I got pizza on the way," I said.

"Good, I'm hungry, but I need your dick," Krysta said as she kept undoing my pants. "Besides, I know I can make you cum before the delivery guy gets here."

After she managed to take off my pants, she took off her shirt, and bra while I took off her skirt. Both of us naked, I guided her to the couch as we made out. She put a cushion under her hips, and I slid my cock inside her. She moaned loudly, and we started fucking like we hadn't fucked in a month. We weren't gentle with the act, but we weren't overtly rough either. There was a perfect mix of lust, and the idea that we'd have to stop to pay for the pizza I ordered, and wonder if the delivery person would know us, and wonder why the fuck it took us so long to answer the door.

The popping noise made from my hips pounding into her took me back to some of our antics during last summer, after we'd confessed to each other. With her legs wrapped around me, I repeatedly penetrated her with ease. A fire in my soul burned hot, and I could feel Krysta's juices leaking around my cock.

She whimpered, and gasped with each thrust, while moaning my name under her breath. I kissed her lips tenderly, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. Our motions picked up, and I could feel that familiar feeling in the pit of my stomach; butterflies telling me that this was the ultimate act, and that I should keep going. I did, and I knew I wouldn't stop until I came inside her.

I felt her pussy grip my shaft as she moaned and trembled under me. With a knock on the door, I felt myself starting to cum inside her, feeling a kind of thrill that the person knocking had no idea that I was trying to impregnate my own sister behind the door they had just knocked on.

After I stopped cumming, we both got dressed quickly, as if we'd just been caught by our parents, and were scattering to make it seem like all was normal. It was a rush, though not for the right reasons, and as Krysta shot out of sight, I opened the door to the delivery man with our pizza.

"That'll be twenty-two fifty," he said. I gave the man thirty, and sent him on his way, then closed the door.

"That was close," Krysta giggled as she came back into the living room.

I sat the pizza box on the counter, and got out two paper plates, when Krysta's phone rang.

"Watch, that'll be mom, and she'll make a passing comment about condoms that are on sale, and how we should totally buy them," I joked.

Krysta laughed as she answered her phone. "Hello?" There was a pause. "Um, hang on I'll ask."

"Is it mom?" I said. "I was just joking, that'd be weird."

"No, it's Kat. She wants to know if she can come stay a couple days and hang out with us."

I paused a moment, trying to read Krysta's expression, but she had none.

"Um, yeah that's fine with me, unless you want us to be alone. It's not like she doesn't already know we're fucking or something, so we could just sneak off to the bedroom if we have to."

Krysta spoke into the phone again. "He says that's fine, come on over... yeah... no seriously, it's fine... I mean you already know what we're doing, so it's not a big deal... yeah... see you when you get here... bye."

"We'll save some pizza for her," I said.

After we both ate, Kat finally arrived. I let her in, then locked the door. Less than a minute after she put her bag down, she'd already started stripping her clothes off. With her phone in hand, she laid on the couch, naked, doing things on her phone.

"Don't mind me," Kat said. "I'll usually be on my phone when I'm here, probably. Ayden and I sext a lot when I'm not home, so that's one of the things I'll be doing with it."

"That's cool," I said.

"Also, when I masturbate, I tend to leak a lot," Kat said.

"That's normal, isn't it?" I said.

"No, I mean... a LOT. I will soak this fucking couch cushion in less than a half hour, if I'm horny enough, and if I squirt, then that's even more that will soak it. Okay, so maybe not a half hour, but you get my point."

"Don't worry about it," I said. "We saved you some pizza, in case you want some."

"Sweet," Kat said.

Krysta and I got undressed as well, and she sat on my lap, pulling my cock back inside her wet pussy. She liked this position when we chatted online about our relationship, and anytime she was in this spot, she would ride my cock in circles, so I felt her tight cunt gripping my hard cock.

"How often do you and Ayden fuck?" Krysta asked.

"About every day," Kat said. "Sometimes a few times in a day, sometimes only once a week. What about you two?"

"Oh god, we're fucking constantly," Krysta said.

"Even right now," I added. "She's got me inside her, and she's riding me."

Kat put her phone down, and smiled, then spread her legs and started toying with her pussy, watching what Krysta and I were doing. I kissed Krysta's neck, then sucked on it hard, while I grabbed her B cup tits with both hands. Krysta moaned loudly, and closed her eyes, riding me slightly rougher.

"Oh baby," Krysta moaned. "I want you cum in me so hard..."

"I know you do," I said. "Gotta get my cum up in there deep so you can get pregnant."

Krysta moaned again as she trembled in excitement. I could feel her pussy juices leaking down my cock again, then dripping onto the chair I was in. It was already staining in a spot from all the times when we'd fucked exactly like this, while people online got off knowing two siblings were having an illegal affair.

Kat fingered herself slowly, but deep, only stopping occasionally to lick her own fluids off her two middle fingers, and then shove them back inside herself, knuckle deep. It was obvious she was sticking them as deep as she could, and then wiggling them somehow to stimulate herself. Her breathing became more labored the more she did it, until finally, as Krysta and I started outright fucking hard, Kat's pussy exploded in a hiss, and storm of fluids spraying out of her, and onto my couch cushions. She moaned loudly, taking her fingers out of her cunt, then shoving them back in once the fluid had expelled, only for her to make it happen again.

Krysta stood up, but kept bent over, so I could fuck her doggy-style. I got up, never leaving her pussy, and slammed into her while she inspected the couch's newly-soaked area. It didn't take long after that, our deed was nearly done, and Krysta orgasmed. I held her up, and as he pussy clenched down on my dick, I felt myself setting off inside her again. With eight spurts, it was done, and I slowly pulled out of my sister's well-fucked cunt, and let her sit down to rest, as I did the same.

"Jesus," Kat breathed. "You two get pretty into it. I guess you're super serious about getting pregnant."

"Yeah," I said. "That's the plan, anyway."

I admired both of the girls as they rested, their tits heaved with their breathes, and Kat toyed with her left nipple before smirking at me. I noticed I was staring, but didn't shy from it, as there was no point.

"Wanna fuck me next, when you're up for it?" Kat said.

"Maybe later," I said. "Krysta and I have to talk about that, so I'll let you know."

"Maybe we should also tell her about the little problem we have," Krysta said.

"Shit," I said.

"What?" Kat said. "What's going on?"

"We think our mom knows about us," I said.

"Oh shit," Kat said with wide eyes. "How'd she find out?"

"I kissed him in front of her," Krysta said.

"What? Why?"

"It was a spur of the moment, snap decision that didn't exactly click that would be very bad."

I sighed, and nodded. "Needless to say, the two of them are going to have a conversation tomorrow, and we're going to figure out what she knows, because we could end up in serious shit, if our relationship gets out there."

"I mean yeah," Kat said. "The scandal..."

"I know," I said. "People know us here, it would be very bad for obvious reasons."

"Well, hopefully nothing will come of it," Kat said.

Later that night, as I lay in the bed next to Krysta, who'd been asleep for some time by this point, I heard whimpering in the living room. Unable to sleep myself, I crept out the door, through the hallway, and peeked around the corner to see Kat laying on the couch, fingering herself as she spoke on the phone.

"Yeah, I bet you're thinking about your sister letting you inside her, huh?" Kat said.

I smiled to myself realizing that she was on the phone with her twin brother. Somehow, the idea of the two of them having sex only furthered my own desires for my sister.

"Wanna cum inside me?" Kat said. Her fingers slowly slid in and out of her pussy, and I could tell how wet she was by the slick on her fingers. She was dripping, oozing even.

I started to wonder how it was possible that both me and my sister, and our twin cousins were doing the same thing, and enjoying it in almost the same way. The twins had their own place for a few years now, and it was a question in my mind at how many places they'd fucked there, how often, and whether they showered together, slept together, and god knows what else.

Her pace quickened, and it was clear the phone sex was getting hot and heavy. Her light moans, and gasps took the place of their making dirty comments. As I normally slept in the nude, alongside Krysta, I had nothing on to speak of, and took the opportunity to start jerking off, watching my cousin finger herself.

"Yeah," Kat moaned and breathed heavily. Not long after that, her body convulsed, and she suppressed a loud moan, while her legs clamped on her hand. "Just came," she said. "Yeah. Bye."

She hung up her phone, and put it down on the coffee table in front of the couch. Before I could go back to bed, I was stopped by a sound.

"Where are you going?" Kat said.

I came out, fully erect, into her view.

"I didn't want to bother you. How'd you know I was here?" I said.

"Saw you while I was getting off," Kat said. "So, come on. Let's see it."

"See what?"

"Well, you saw me get off, it's only fair if I see you cum."

"I guess that's fair," I said. "How do you wanna handle it?"

"As in, where's the cum gonna go?"

"Yeah, partly."

"You can cum on me if you want," Kat said.

I got closer, and Kat sat up, and scooted over to the end of the couch for a close-up look at me. She played with her C-cup tits, and pinched her erect nipples while I stroked my cock at a medium pace.

"You didn't squirt for your brother," I said.

"I don't squirt every time I masturbate," Kat said.

She bit her lip, and smiled at me in a cute way, probably to get me excited. It worked, and I knew I wouldn't last too long, looking at my naked cousin.

"Do you guys ever talk about getting pregnant?" I said.

"I mean, I don't really want to yet, but eventually I will," Kat said. "Ayden's afraid of doing it though, because we're twins. He thinks it'll make it super obvious."

"He's probably right," I said.

"I fantasize about it sometimes," Kat said. "Sometimes I think about skipping the pill for a while without telling him, just to see if I get pregnant. I never do, probably never will, but the idea is so hot."

Kat got a look on her face that I'd never seen before, and without saying a word, she stopped my hand, and took my cock in her mouth. She jerked me furiously, and didn't let me rest, didn't let me stop the rush that was building up in that moment. A flood of cum shot out of my cock, and into her mouth. She moaned lightly as she coaxed all she could from me, and with little more than a look of pure lust, I heard her swallow it all.

She licked the tip of my cock clean, and simply smiled, then winked at me before laying back on the couch. In a moment of pure greed, I admit, I leaned close to her, and kissed her full lips, then turned and went back to bed.

The next evening, Kat had gone back home to her brother after she got off work so that Krysta and I could talk about our problem with mom. Krysta walked through the door slowly, closed it, locked it, and turned to me.

"She knows," she said.

"Knows what?" I said.

"Everything," Krysta said. "She knows we're having sex, she knows we've been together since our camping trip, and she knows we're trying to get pregnant."

"Shit!" I said. "How'd she find all that out?"

"I came clean with her," Krysta said.

"Why?" I said.

"After she saw me kiss you, she suspected we were doing something, and was doing stuff to try to figure it out. Andy, I told her how I feel about you, how I love you and want to be with you. How I want to get pregnant, and start a family with you."

"What'd she say? She freak out?" I said.

Krysta sat down, and sighed. "Andy, there was a lot of crying involved, on my part."

"Shit, that bad?" I said.

"No... When she saw I was serious, she said that we could keep going."

"What? No way," I said.

"She doesn't agree with what we're doing, Andy, but she isn't going to stop us either. She said we're both adults, and we've made our choices, and whether she agrees with those choices or not, she'll support us."

"Sounds like she's on our side."

"She's gonna tell dad," Krysta said.

"Fuck!" I said. "Obviously he's going to blow a fuse."

"Yeah," Krysta said.

"Well. Our secret is out, sort of. All we can do now is just make the best of it," I said. "We'll be together through it all, for better or worse."

We kissed each other, and I held her in my arms. It wasn't a moment of lust, or desire, just love.

Over the next two months, arguments had been started, and had with our dad involving the incest between me and Krysta. He threw us out of the house at one point, and threatened to never speak to us again. It was during that time that we found out why some of our cousins never contacted us, or tried to come see any of us; some of them also practiced incest, and had been doing exactly what Krysta and I planned to. Our parents didn't want us around that environment, and so contact was cut off. In a bit of irony, Krysta and I came to this lifestyle by ourselves, by the loving closeness we grew up with.

It wasn't long after that when we learned that Krysta was pregnant, and we celebrated privately with cousin Kat, who later decided to come off the pill, but that's another story.

It took a lot of time, but our dad eventually came around, and our new support involves those cousins who practice with their families. Whether our dad liked it or not, a lot of his family members were involved. He didn't have to agree with it, but he made the choice to be a part of everyone's lives, regardless of their choices in life.

In a way, Krysta and I reunited two halves of a family, by practicing incest. Strange, considering that society openly demonizes people like us, but I consider it a valuable lesson in life; just because you were raised to believe something, doesn't mean it's true.

And that's our story.