All Comments on 'Born to Love Her Ch. 04 - Finale'

by SilentSoul69

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

You wrecked the story with the sharing. Ayden was the true incest brother. He did not join in, he did not his sister cheating, and she was cheating, the bitch. But you kept our two sharing and that is just so much bullshit

The story rates a 1/5, a real disappointment.

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 2 years ago

Welcome to my family

Rustyy_nutRustyy_nutover 2 years ago

I agree with wargamer. Seems so many brother sister stories get mucked up like that.

SilentSoul69SilentSoul69over 2 years agoAuthor

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say I've read your comments, and have taken them into consideration for future fictional stories. Thanks for the feedback.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great story, I agree that bringing Kat into the mix didn't enhance the story. But in the end I found the story well written and worthy of a 5-star rating. It would be interesting to see this tale continue as I bet there would be a lot more to tell.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

Wargamer messes 'it's up for us, again...

IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THE STORY(IES) HERE, KEEP QUIET AND MOVE ON!! NOBODY CARES THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH INCEST, OR WHATEVER!! Leave us to enjoy the reads, and you just go on your way, happily 'superior' to the rest of us!! (NOT!!)

As far as this series, again, it is 'weird'...but in a good way...wish there was more, too much has been said, and left hanging!!

Five Stars!! 🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠🌋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilentSoul69@SilentSoul69
I occasionally write erotic fiction, mostly in categories that interest me. I don't often submit stories, but if/when I do, I do my best to give it my all.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES