All Comments on 'Born to Serve'

by iraussieguy

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
awesome

Amazing story.....makes me want the kind of life i havent been able to find as of yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
wonderful

thank you for this story! a dom/sub relation has nothing to do with brutality but with care! i am very, very pleased that this comes out in your writing and i cant wait for another story from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wonderful...a beautiful story

Congratulations my Friend on another wonderful story...i loved it...anabella xxxxoooo

Manda&KaytiManda&Kaytiover 18 years ago
Wow

What a great story... it makes me wish i was Jayne. I couldn't stop reading and as a result I am up way past my bedtime, but this story was worth it. I look forward to reading more of your work.

-kayti

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Beautiful

That was absolutely wonderful. Really. Superb writing skills. The imagry was wonderful. Very delicate in the relationship between Sir, and Cheeky. ;) The details you give with the life, and relationship, as well as the caring, shows that you as an artist either know this life, or have many fantasies about it. Again wonderfully written, with very few grammatical errors.

txrosenaynaytxrosenaynayover 18 years ago
I would have too....

too agree with all the comments made...wonderful as only You can do, Sir. Thank you...and yes, i stayed up past my bedtime also...its going to be a long long day tomorrow lol...respectfully fan in Texas naynay

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
A Submissive's Dream Come True

If I could only live this type of r/t lifestlye I'd be in sub heaven!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sections,

Ooh what a story, except no way can you read that in sections ,once started there was absolutely no way i was going to stop.

ldykyrmitldykyrmitover 18 years ago
So Glad Your Back!

This was worth the wait! Very well done! Sure made me wish I could be in her shoes! More soon please!

jessie_girljessie_girlabout 18 years ago
Very Well Done

A beautifully written and realistic story of D/s ... most striking to me were the similarities between the characters and my own relationship with my Dom ... we read it to-gether and it gave us great pleasure to compare notes after each chapter ... i'm sorry to have reached "The End" lol .... two thumbs up * smile *

jessie_girl

Very well done. We truly enjoyed sharing your story together, reading it as one. Much of our own life was reflected in your story. On a personal note, it pleased me to see your obvious concern for the safety and well-being of jayne; physically, mentally, and emotionally. We were impressed how you treated our common lifestyle with humor and compassion. Please keep up the good work.

Sir Steven

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Young Subbie

I have recently been feeling these feelings of pleasure derived from pain and humiliation. A friend turned me on to this websight and I read this story and it was as if you had takin every fantasy of mine and put it into a story. I was extremely turned on threw out the every punishment Jayne had to endure. Thank you.

WintermuteSubWintermuteSubabout 18 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I couldn't stop reading it! Your work is wonderful, and i look forward to spending many more nights with your work.

badgirlspankmeont34badgirlspankmeont34almost 18 years ago
Great Story

Wow that was such a great story, I had to read it all could not leave my desk until i was done. I loved the way your sub was treated and the way that you cared for her, so very nice to see how one can care for a sub. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Yes more pleaseeeeeeeeeeee

SirJakesSirJakesover 17 years ago
Maybe a 5.5

If over 100 percent heat is possible this story would've deserved it. You are solidly listed in my favorite authors folder.

This had it all: erotica, character development, mood and scene building, etc.

Much of what is posted on this forum is erotic but this story is also literature.

Kudos

SirJakesSirJakesover 17 years ago
Maybe a 5.5

If over 100 percent heat is possible this story would've deserved it. You are solidly listed in my favorite authors folder.

This had it all: erotica, character development, mood and scene building, etc.

Much of what is posted on this forum is erotic but this story is also literature.

Kudos

Touched26Touched26about 17 years ago
Couldn't stop reading!

Oh Sir, I loved every moment of your story, and like so many of your previous readers, couldn't stop reading until I had devoured every word. The Dom in this story was so controlled, caring and...perfect. Thank you again for such a wonderful gift!

SafraSafraalmost 16 years ago
I want! I soo want!

What a wonderful story! I'm a total late bloomer according to BDSM and D/s and as of now only reading and fantasizing. This gorgeous story left me with more than a small pang of sadness, envy and longing for such a confident, resolute but also large-hearted, caring and loving man to take me under control and into his heart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not A BDSM

I am not a dom or a sub but let me tell you this was HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

tinkerbell2002tinkerbell2002about 15 years ago
What an amazing story!!!!

I read it from beginning to end, I was completely addicted!! This helped me to understand how a Master and submissive might carry on day to day. It was incredibly hot in so many ways. Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
so fuckin hot

omg I read it all in one go and loved. I love bondage and BDSM. THis story was so fuckin hot. I must have cummed a million times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fabulous

One of the few stories where the characters were rounded and fleshed out. I loved the connections, the thought process on both characters parts and on your (the author's) part as well. I was prepared to be bored, but ended up reading the whole story and really enjoying it from both a sexual stand point - it really is hot - and a literary stand point.

Thanks for making a Florida girl smile

ElanorElanorabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story

i have read other stories of Yours and have to say thank You for yet another wonderful,moving story. i couldn't read it in stages and sat and read all the way through. i loved the characters, the realistic way they were portrayed and the attention to details that characterise Your works. The day to day form of the story was excellent and made sense of the progressive relationship between Dom and sub.

Excellent reading,

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

I loved it. alittle sad it ended:) coud have keep reading more and more. Would make a great book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Delightful

Great read...only sad when it came to an end. Believe it brought to life with magic of words what only existed in many an imagination. Wonderfully written wisdom in the way B/D relationships can be between two consenting adults. Wish this was my lifestyle and my story, instead of a piece of fiction....another who was 'born to serve' and who misses her own 'SIR' every day....LJ

iraussieguyiraussieguyabout 13 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks to all who have read and commented on my story. Although I have stopped writing at this time I actually enjoyed a re-read of this story - the one I consider to be my best work. May all of you be well and happy in your lives, best wishes to A/all, Iraussieguy

Bigdreamer08Bigdreamer08over 12 years ago
Amazing!

Wow! This is only my second time reading an erotic story. The first one was much shorter with much less detail. Yours was AMAZING though. Once I started reading, I couldnt stop. The detail was phenominal and it wasnt only erotic, but intersting as well. Its not everyday you find a Dom who is both strict and compassionate it really grabbed me by the heart and also made me realize (more than I had before) some of my fantasies. Thank you and I look forward to reading more of your work.

freakyonly4ufreakyonly4uabout 12 years ago
Wonderful!

I have read several erotic tales of D/s and this is one of the best ones. I love how you detailed the events and took your time going thru the various days. It was very erotic, sweet and just the right amount of everything! Thank you, I must admit I was very stimulated and found myself pleasuring myself more than once during the reading of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it!

I love how you worked all the "tests" in, without it sounding cheesy. Thanks for spending the time on your story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
beautifully written

I have read plenty of stories but this is the first that is been so detailed its all the other details except the sexual parts that makes it a fantastic read but I would have preferred a little more detail sexually but really no complaints. Keep on writing this is the first of your story I have read and I am really really impressed. If possible continue this series and the adventures of Jayne and her master

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry I Cant Rave Like Everyone Else

Started out infantile to me, no Dom would behave like you portray.

Also, Dom promised never to gag Jayne after the idiotic panty gagging

episode, yet he gagged her again during the last test. This Dom is an

idiot and has no business handling Jayne, he is a moronic loser and

lacks any credibility in the BDSM lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
your Jayne

I want to be your Jayne.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

Jayne has joined Nicola from another Literotica story as my joint number one favourite girl in fiction.... If she IS fiction? Like Nicola, I wish she was my girlfriend, although I must admit I wouldn't go as far as Ron did with her "tests". The best ending to the story as well but then I am a romantic really!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous