Bosco and the Birthday Boy

Story Info
Bosco exposes small 18 year old dick and takes virginity.
3.5k words
4.19
18.5k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gushogan
gushogan
48 Followers

My name is Anna Maria. I am a stripper and dance under the name Bosco. I'm a skinny flat chested light brown girl. I've got big nipples. My "charm," as it were, is that I have a big clit, big pussy lips, furry armpits, and a monster bush. The DJ at the Sky Dive where I dance calls the bush my jungle.

I'm over thirty. Past peak stripper. But that means I know my way around the block. I am very upfront about what I think. Size matters. I only sleep with big dick guys—and there are a lot of them out there. That said, I make my real money at the club playing with the small dick boys. All the small dick boys can't wait to take their pants off and show me what they've got, or what they don't have as the case may be.

The summer is slower for business at Sky Dive. The owner got the idea to crank up business by having what he called "Dry Tuesdays." Normally the club serves alcohol so you have to be 21 to get in. On summer Dry Tuesdays the club doesn't sell booze and opens its doors to anyone over 18. Dry Tuesdays bring in a very different crowd. We get a ton of eighteen and nineteen year old girls on Dry Tuesdays who all secretly aspire to be strippers. We will drag one or two on stage each Tuesday and "turn her" as it were into a stripper. We also get a ton of boys who can't really handle their newly adult men's bodies and are even more clueless about women's bodies. All the boys want to touch and grope—because as much as they pretend to be experienced most have never touched anything other than their own cock.

I look for the loners on Dry Tuesdays, usually a boy sitting alone on a stool along the wall. A conversation with me is the most conversation with a girl the Dry Tuesday loners have ever had. Those boys will empty their wallets for me.

This was a Tuesday in July. The club was pretty full with a very young crowd. Most were eighteen or nineteen. The bouncers always tell us what they are seeing on the IDs so we know the crowd.

I spied a table with six girls who were surprisingly silent as they watched the stage. They eyes were locked on a dancer named Taylor. Taylor also doesn't shave her bush and has a monster fiery red bush that runs down her thighs. So many girls shave these days I'm guessing these girls have never seen a big bush, not even in a college dorm shower room.

I joined them and introduced myself. I flashed them and said, bush, its natural. They laughed. I had their attention. We made small talk about girls, bush, boys, and big dicks. I "educated" them, so to speak, that strippers feel up all the guys in a club and learn quite a bit about dicks. They wanted to know more. I gave them a tutorial on dick size and I promised to tell some of them a few more things if they joined me for a lap dance. A busty girl named Erin immediately said sure.

I grabbed Erin's hand and walked with her to the lap dance room. Her friends whooped as we walked. I explained the drill to Erin. She tipped the bouncer and gave me $50.

Erin is about 5'4", college girl thin but with firm nineteen year old d-cup breasts. Erin was wearing a tank top and short skirt. Erin was mouse brown, the kind that aspires to blonde but never gets there.

We went to the back corner where its very dark. I stripped off and had Erin sit down on the bench that ran along the wall.

First song. I was pretty forward and put a nipple on Erin's lips. I encouraged Erin to lick. She did. I said suck. She did. Erin had a little grin as if she was shocked she was doing this.

Second song, I pulled Erin to stand and started feeling up her breasts. She was lost at what to do with her hands so I pulled one to my bush so she could feel. Erin's knees buckled a little. I whispered to Erin that later tonight we would play in the champagne room. Erin did not say no. I stuck a hand under Erin's top and popped her bra cup off her breast. I felt her nipple. Erin played along.

Third song. I slid my hand in Erin's skirt and in her panties. I pulled Erin's hand to one of my pits so she could enjoy the texture. I felt Erin's slit, which was soaking. I rubbed her clit. Erin's clit is pretty big. The bouncers always gave us lots of freedom to play with girls on Dry Tuesdays. Erin pushed her clit hard against my hand. The third song was tragically too short and I didn't have time to get Erin off.

The DJ reminded me my time on stage was coming soon. I grabbed my clothes but I told Erin to tell her friends I'd be back and we could have devilish fun. Erin was whipped.

On stage. I just left my clothes off and did the whole set nude. First row was filled with eighteen and nineteen year old boys who wanted a gynecology lesson. I didn't disappoint. I did a lot of slow moves around the stage and gave each boy an eyeful of clit and bush. The boys didn't tip as well as older guys do, but I still made out well. Most of the girls at Sky Dive are shaved smooth, so Taylor and I with our big bushes are a real change. I chatted up some of the guys and told them this is how a natural woman looks. Third song I did my usual move where I'm on my back, kick my legs over a guy's shoulder, and pull his face up to my clit. The nineteen year olds in the first row went wild. More clit than any of them had seen for sure. Third song ended. I picked up my tips and clothes and walked to the dressing room. I spied a guy sitting alone along the wall. He was next guy I would target when I was dressed.

"Hey, I'm Bosco," I introduced myself to the single guy.

"Hey," he said. A shy one.

"Your name?" I asked.

"Uh, Michael," he stammered. He was not used to girls.

"Michael," I asked. "Buy a girl a drink?"

"Sure," he said. I motioned to the waitress to bring me a Dry Tuesday dancer drink.

"What brings you here tonight?"

"A treat," Michael said.

"For what? For who?" I asked.

Michael was being a little sheepish.

"You can tell me," I said. "I don't bite. I might be a girl, but I talk with a lot of guys who come in here."

Michael grinned a little. I took Michael's hand and put it on my leg.

"And its ok to touch sometimes," I said.

"Its my birthday," Michael said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Really"

"How hold?" I asked.

"Eighteen," Michael said.

"Just eighteen today?" I asked.

"Yup," Michael said. "Bouncer looked at my ID good and hard as I came in and said 'congratulations son' as he let me in."

"Congratulations too," I said.

Michael and I chatted for about ten minutes and I learned his parents were away in Michigan on vacation, that's how he could get out. He was eighteen. He had been home schooled and didn't know much about girls. He was an only child. A bit sheltered. Thought he might learn something about girls at a strip club. He said he was shy. He had a part time job and saved up a bunch of cash. Michael went on and on. Told me quite a bit. I knew he needed a treat.

My time to go back on stage. The six girl table grabbed me as I walked past. A girl named Sandy needed a lap dance like Erin had. I grinned. I promised yes in a bit.

Michael didn't come up to the stage. He was shy. Sandy and Erin and two of their other friends did come up to the stage. I did the whole three song set nude and gave both Erin and Sandy a mouthful of clit on the third song. The boys in the first row went wild—and even though they weren't great tippers they did pay up for watching me stick my bush in a girl's face.

Getting off the stage after the third song I realized now was the time to hustle. I collected my tips and left my clothes off. I grabbed Sandy to take her to the lap dance room. We walked past Michael and I reminded Michael that when I was free he needed a lap dance. Michael smiled. Michael looked a little puzzled that I was taking a girl to the lap dance room.

Sandy and I chatted as we walked to the back. Erin had shared a little about her dance. Sandy is eighteen and just graduated high school. Sandy is probably 5'6", taller than Erin. Narrow hips. Sandy might be skinnier than Erin. Guessing c-cup breasts but in a push up bra to make them look bigger. I decided to give Sandy a different show than I had given Erin.

First song, I pulled Sandy up to stand. I reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties. Tossed them to my purse and announced I was keeping those. Sandy was a bit shocked. I felt Sandy up under her skirt. Shaved smooth. Little clit, I imagined very pretty and pink. I pulled Sandy's hand up to my nipple and played with her clit. I whispered that we had three songs and I was going to her her off. Sandy got wetter as I rubbed.

Second song. I pulled Sandy's hand to my clit. I was wet and Sandy could feel it. I pulled her finger inside of me, then up to her lips to taste. I was finger fucking Sandy. I could tell she liked it by how she humped my fingers.

Third song. I moved faster on Sandy's clit. She came. Her knees buckled a bit. I caught her and sat her on the lap dance room bench. Her eyes got huge as she looked at me. I gave her the pitch that we could have some champagne room fun in a bit. She grinned. Song ended. I pulled my clothes on. Grabbed Sandy's hand and walked her to her table. Sandy looked serene and her friends had looks on their faces like they needed to know what happened. The girls gabbed about the lap dances as I walked over to Michael.

Michael resisted a little as I pulled him to the lap dance room. It was all show. Conservative home school boy had to seem reluctant to play grope and grope with a stripper. I whispered happy birthday big boy as we moved into the back corner.

Michael is about 5' 10", thick, not fat. He has a mop of black hair. Good skin. His face looked like he might start shaving by the time he turned twenty. Michael was wearing cargo shorts and a t-shirt.

First song. I started fully nude. Michael was sitting and I played with his hair and ran my nipple along his lips. Michael didn't know what he was allowed to do and I didn't want to push him too fast.

Second song. I turned my butt to Michael's crotch to grind. I pulled one hand to touch my bush. I didn't feel anything stirring against my butt. Eighteen year old cock is usually instantly at attention when you grind, so I had a serious clue about Michael.

I turned around and groped Michael as I stuck my nipples in Michael's face. The groping confirmed it. Micheal's dick was tiny. I had a shy eighteen year old sheltered virgin boy with a small dick—and since he was home schooled and had not been in school locker rooms he might not even know how small it really was.

Third song. Michael was enjoying the rub. I stuck my hand up the leg of his cargo shorts and touched his cock skin to skin. Michael squirmed. I could tell he liked that and really didn't know what the feeling was. I reminded myself to move slowly or I might create a mess. I slowed a bit and rubbed the inside of Michael's thigh.

Song ended. As I got dressed I told Michael about the champagne room. I mentioned we could take his shorts off back there and he could show me his prize jewel. Michael grinned and asked if we really could do that. I assured him yes, and that I really wanted to see his dick.

I took Michael back to where he had been sitting. I apologized that he'd have to wait a moment but I'd be back soon to take him to the champagne room. He grinned. The anticipation would kill him. I was sure he had never had the chance to show a girl his cock before.

I had to do lap dances for these two other guys. They both had huge dicks. In summer all the guys wear shorts and the one guy's dick popped out the leg on his shorts when I rubbed it hard. The guy seemed embarrassed. I told him not to be and that all girls wanted someone built like him. He was only eighteen but I got his phone number.

I also did lap dances for two more of the girls at Erin's table. When I took the second one back to the table, I told the whole table that I had a special treat for them. I explained my plan. They smiled and agreed.

I got Michael and we headed to the champagne room. I whispered a few things to the bouncer as we walked in, among them that since it was Michael's birthday we were going to do a double shot of champagne room time.

We walked in the room and I locked the door. I took my clothes off. Michael had no idea what to do. I told him that it was the champagne room he should undress. He did. Michael's body was nothing special and his dick was really small. So were his balls. He had a sparse growth of pubic hair. The rest of his body was smooth, almost like a girl.

I suppressed a giggle and took a few pictures with my iPhone.

First song, I walked right up to Michael and gently caressed his body. His cock was stiff. An eighteen year old will stand at attention merely because the wind shifts. I softly touched his balls. Michael explained he had never done this before. I assured him not to worry. I ran my other hand up his ass crack. That was sensitive and I could see some pre cum leaking from Michael's little dick.

Second song, there was a knock at the door. I told Michael not to worry and I opened the door a crack. Erin and her friends were there. My plan was going to work. I let the girls in. Michael shrieked and covered his cock. I locked the door. Told Michael not to worry. I pulled his hands off his cock. One of the girls said, "Oh My God." A few giggled. They pulled phones from their purses and took pictures.

I reminded the girls what we agreed. They all stripped naked. Not a pubic hair in the bunch. Michael had never seen seven naked girls in a room before.

Third song. I took a picture of each girl holding Michael's cock. Michael's cock was dripping pre-cum like crazy. Since he was just eighteen, I bet we could make him cum a few times. The girls all giggled when they took their turns playing with the cock. We didn't have to wait. When Erin and her D cups touched Michael he spurted a load. Erin took it in stride and licked it off her hand.

Fourth song. Michael was instantly hard again. The girls started each taking turns blowing Michael. Michael had never had his cock blown before. I snapped pictures of each blow job. Michael would get six different blow jobs for his birthday.

Fifth song. Michael came again, this time when he was in Sandy's mouth. Sandy gave us all a look at the cum on her tongue before she swallowed.

Sixth song. I made Michael play with my clit and bush. He was getting hard again. I sat him down on the couch and then I sat on his cock. Michael's first fuck. I didn't really feel much but I could tell from how Michael moved that he was thrusting his hips and cock up into my pussy. He liked it.

Song ended. There was a knock at the door. It was the bouncer. I got off Michael's cock and let the bouncer in. Everyone started to cover themselves and I motioned don't worry. The bouncer locked the door. The bouncer is a big guy. He pulled his pants off. His dick is seven thick inches soft. He's like forty-five so its not hard all the time like an eighteen year old.

The girls eyes looked to burst from their heads. Michael's little dick was new to them so was the bouncers big dick. Michael's eyes bugged out of his head as well. Dicks of any size other than his own were news to Michael.

I fondled the bouncer's dick and it grew. The bouncer is really a shower not a grower but it still was eight and a half inches fully hard and thick as a beer can. We let Michael have the first touch. I pulled Michael's hand to the bouncers dick and let him feel. Michael eagerly rubbed it. Michael's dick was still raging hard.

The next cycle of songs started. Each girl got a chance to suck on the bouncer. I played with Michael as we watched. Didn't want him to feel neglected. We still had one surprise for him. Forty year old men don't come instantly like eighteen year olds so the bouncer easily handled the mouths of all six girls. The girls rubbed themselves like crazy with all the excitement. Sandy even went down on Erin.

We were moving toward the fourth song and time for the surprise. I pulled some lube from my purse. The bouncer came over. We bent Michael over and I lubed his butt hole. The bouncer lubed his cock. Then the bouncer took Michael's virgin ass. The girls went wild. Michael went wild with pleasure. As the bouncer's dick plunged to its full eight and a half inches and his balls banged forward into Michael's, Michael came again. The bouncer picked up the pace as Micheal's ass stretched to accommodate him. Before long the bouncer shot a thick load into Michael. His dick flopped out. Cum dripped from Michael.

One of the girls, Karen, grabbed some wipes to clean up the bouncer. Karen really wanted a chance to feel up that massive cock. Erin and Sandy cleaned up Michael. They were so gentle.

I wanted another picture of Michael nude—now with a limp cock. Michael watched with a bit of shock as I group texted that picture to all of the club's other dancers. I got Michael's number so I could text him a bunch of pictures. The girls and the bouncer dressed. Michael did too. The bouncer assured me that he'd get one of the bus boys to clean up the mess we made in the champagne room. The bouncer had not fucked virgin eighteen year old ass in years and was pretty pleased with my effort.

Epilogue

Michael stuck around the club for another hour or so and seemed to enjoy when all of the dancers seemed to find a reason to walk past him and say hello. He was the center of attention. All of the dancers were feeling him up, calling him big boy, and wishing him a happy birthday.

Erin and I chatted. She gave me her phone number. Stripper hours really stink if you want to make social plans, but Erin agreed to a "girls morning" one day soon. Since I had now seen Erin's crotch close up, I mentioned that you could tell from the stubble that she could grow in a monster bush of her own. Erin was intrigued. She had only known a shaved world to that point.

Later that night I pulled Erin up on the main stage for an impromptu two girl show. That really got the crowd going.

Summer ended and with it so did "Dry Tuesdays." I was sure we'd see Michael back next summer when "Dry Tuesdays" started again.

gushogan
gushogan
48 Followers