Bosom Buddies

Story Info
A hot tub. A BFF. A husband's special birthday present. Yum!
2k words
4.35
38.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Seriously? This is the last thing I'd expect you to be OK with. Are you sure?" Stephanie stared close at the screen to make sure she could read every nuance of Rebecca's expression.

"Absolutely," she replied confidently.

"This is so 'not you,' Becky," she laughed.

"That's the point." She flashed a naughty grin. "Surprises are one of the things that's kept our marriage strong. And I'm going to put the 'Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farms—good girl, wife, and mother' myth to bed once and for all. Carl is having a tough time with this birthday. He says a number that big makes him 'old' and 'over the hill.' That means it's time for something dramatic. I'm going to make sure he knows he's got a wife who's not going to let him think like that.

"I'd say this will light his fire for at least the next decade."

"So, are you in? Remember. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity."

"You don't have to ask me twice! I'm counting the days already."

*

Carl looked up from the game. "Stephanie's coming to town?" he grumbled. "She's staying with us? You remember what weekend this is?" His plan was to spend the entire time watching games nonstop and pretend his birthday wasn't happening.

"Don't worry. You said you wanted to spend it hiding in your man cave. The kids will be at my parents so you don't have to worry about them. And Steph and I will be at the spa all day. You can sulk all you want. I promise we'll ignore you. But you know how rare it is that her work brings her here. We've been friends since college, and we don't get to see each other that often."

He murmured something articulate in response.

*

After a spa day of massages, waxing, manis, and pedis, the two women lounged in the hot tub, sipping champagne.

Rebecca winked at her friend. "I'd say it's time." She got out of the tub and put on her robe. She opened the electrical panel and flipped a switch. The waters stopped swirling and the tub's lights extinguished. "Oh my, something's wrong. Whatever will we do?" she smirked. "Be right back."

*

"I know I said we wouldn't bother you, Sweetie, but the hot tub died. Would you be a dear and take a look?"

Her husband sighed. "OK. But if it's not something I can fix quickly, we'll have to call someone tomorrow. I'm in the middle of a great game."

"Agreed."

*

Two seconds after Carl peered into the electrical box, the hot tub sprang back to life. The two women were enveloped by the warm, swirling waters and bathed in the tub's sensual red light.

"That's odd," he furrowed his brow. "The switch wasn't just tripped, it was completely off. I can't imagine how that would happen."

"I'm glad that's all it was. Sorry to bother you," his wife apologized. "Go back to your game. We were just reminiscing about college."

Carl turned and hurried towards the door. The game was a real nail-biter. As he put his hand on the doorknob, he heard his wife say, "I still can't believe I let you seduce me that time." The two women giggled. Carl couldn't believe what he'd just heard. He removed his hand from the handle and listened.

"From what I remember," Stephanie replied, "it didn't take much convincing."

"Yeah. I guess I was at that curious stage."

Carl turned and took a couple steps towards the tub. "Did you just say what I think you said?"

Rebecca winked at Stephanie. "The time the two of us had sex? I'm sure I told you."

His prim and proper wife had had sex with her friend in college! There's no way he would have forgotten that. When he looked at his wife, he saw her in a completely different light. "Trust me. You didn't."

"Sorry. I guess I just forgot," she replied casually. "It was just one of those silly freshman things that didn't mean anything." She waved her hand in the air. "Go back to your game, honey. We've kept you long enough."

Carl took a step towards the door ... turned back ... turned around again. His face showed how much he was struggling.

Stephanie came to his rescue. "I think your hubby is being a gentleman. He wants to respect your privacy about your past, but he's dying to know the details."

"Seriously, it was nothing, Sweetie. Go watch your game. You've been looking forward to it so much."

He frowned ... then raised his eyebrows. "Actually it's half-time. So, if you want to tell me, I suppose I could stay a few minutes."

The girls exchanged a knowing smirk. "OK, but you have to get in with us. I don't want to have to shout over the sound of the tub and entertain the neighbors with details of my escapade."

Carl stripped down to his navy-blue boxer briefs and climbed into the tub. Sinking into the warm waters, he sat on the bench facing the two women.

"It's funny that we're talking about this now," Stephanie noted. "We did the deed in a hot tub."

"Right," Rebecca continued. "We'd partied a lot that year and felt like we were hot, sexy, women of the world. For spring break, we went to your home in Florida. Your parents were away on a cruise, so we had the run of the house."

"You mean the key to my Dad's wine cellar," Stephanie laughed.

"Which we invaded nightly."

"So, one night we got nicely toasted, put on our bikinis and slid into their hot tub. I can't remember who started it, but we said how great each other looked. I said that Becky's suit was so cute, I'd love to see what it looked like on me. She offered to let me try it on—and I accepted immediately because I freely confess that I was just trying to get your wifey naked. I insisted on helping her get out of her suit. I untied her top and then—. It would be easier just to show you. Stand up, Becky."

Carl's eyes popped as he saw two naked women emerge from the swirling green water. His wife always insisted on wearing a bathing suit in the tub. She didn't want the neighbors to catch a glimpse of her naked.

"We didn't bother putting on bathing suits," Stephanie said coyly. "So you'll have to imagine what it was like when we started. Anyway, I told Becky I thought her boobs were beautiful. Stroking them like this ..." Her hands proceeded to massage her friend's breasts. ... " I oohed and aahed over how soft they were. How sexy it was that her nipples were poking out." She tweaked the prominent dark chocolate points and her friend giggled.

"Seeing how gorgeous Stephanie's girls were, I couldn't resist." Becky squeezed her friend's ample breasts. "Nature took its course. And ..."

The two women embraced and kissed passionately. Their hands explored one another's body. They moaned, groaned, and sighed passionately.

Carl was speechless. Enthralled. Hypnotized. And so aroused, it hurt. He'd never imagined that his wife had any sexual interest in women. He was stunned at how much pleasure she was feeling. Stephanie's hand settled between Becky's legs.

Her breathing deepened. She closed her eyes. Two minutes later, Carl saw the distinctive look on his wife's face. She was about to come! "Oh God!" she moaned deeply. She hugged Stephanie tightly as her body shook.

When she calmed down, she looked proudly at her husband. "And ... like that."

Carl just stared back with his mouth open. His super-modest, Sunday school teacher wife just had sex with a woman in full view of anyone who might be watching! And she had a very powerful orgasm! He had never been more turned on.

Rebecca took Stephanie by the hand and walked towards her still stunned husband. "I think we've been rude, Steph. It's Carl's birthday and all we've let him do is watch."

"You're right. That's not much of a birthday present. What do you think we should do?"

"Well, first, he needs to get naked."

The two women reached under the waters. Each grabbed hold of one side of his boxers and yanked them off.

"Then we both fuck him."

Carl's jaw dropped yet again. He finally remembered how to talk. "Both of you? Are you sure, Beck? You're OK with this?"

"Happy birthday, cowboy. I thought you deserved something special to take the sting out of turning that-number-that-must-not-be-named. I love you. And Stephanie has been lusting after you since the day you met her. She was easy to convince."

Her husband opened his mouth to say something.

"No more talking." In an instant, she straddled her seated husband and lowered herself on his unusually stiff cock. "Ooooo. Someone's happy to see me."

He groaned deeply. "You're the most amazing wife in the world with the most amazing pussy in the world." They kissed passionately. As she ground against him, he thrust up into her. "God, I love you."

After a few minutes of grinding, thrusting and moaning, she stopped. "I don't want to come too quickly. So let's give Stephanie a ride." She lifted herself off and her friend took her place.

"Oh Jesus, Carl! Your cock is every bit as magical as Becky says. She is such a lucky woman."

"Are you kidding? This is her birthday present to me. I'm the lucky one."

"Enough with the small talk, you two. Come on, Carl. This is your chance to fuck two women. Let's see some action. Show her what an animal you are when you let go. She can handle it. She likes it rough."

He didn't have to be told twice. Carl grabbed Stephanie's ass with both hands and pulled her against him. He stood up, and she wrapped her legs around him. He walked the two of them to the edge of the tub and seated her down. Spreading her legs as wide as they'd go, he began pounding into her forcefully. Kissing her passionately, he squeezed her breasts hard. Lowering his head to her chest, he teased her nipples with his teeth.

"Fuck, Carl. That feels so good."

Rebecca came up behind him, wrapped her arms around his waist and pressed her breasts against his back. She egged him on. "That's it, baby. Fuck her. Make her come. Make her feel as good as you make me feel. Let that big ... hard ... angry ... cock explode inside her tight ... wet ... hungry ... pussy. Fuck her like there's no tomorrow."

It was like his wife had become a completely different woman. His brain was so drunk with lust, all he could process was that he was sandwiched between two naked women enjoying the sexiest experience of his life. He was fucking one and being cheered on—by his wife!

Rebecca pressed her hips against him and matched his rhythm as he thrust in and out of her friend. As he pounded into Stephanie, the two of them moved in unison.

"That's it, baby. We're both fucking her. ... Fuck that pussy ... Fuck that pussy." She chanted with every thrust.

"Yes!" screamed Stephanie. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Both of you."

Carl's head was spinning. What they were doing felt so primitive, so forbidden. He couldn't believe that he and his wife were joining up to fuck another woman.

Stephanie's moans got deeper. "Fuck! I'm coming!" When her pussy rhythmically clamped around his cock, he couldn't contain himself any more. With a roar, he exploded inside her.

When the three of them were breathing normally, Rebecca moved beside the couple and kissed her husband passionately, then Stephanie. Carl followed suit.

When he pulled out of her, the three of them flopped into the tub's soothing waters and relaxed.

After a few minutes, Carl looked at his smirking, self-satisfied wife. "If this is what comes with big number birthdays, I can't wait until my next one."

Rebecca winked at Stephanie and then shot her husband a disappointed frown. "Well, if we're going to have to wait that long, I suppose Steph and I can keep going by ourselves. But we were hoping you'd be able—"

He grabbed the two women with such force, the water sloshed out the tub.