Boss & Three Kings

Story Info
My filipina wife give into the need for Alpha males.
6.4k words
2.34
21.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FilAm55
FilAm55
38 Followers

***Disclaimer: This story has race-play and uses the "N" word in some dialogue. No disrespect meant just watched a lot of interracial porn for reference. Also, this story contains themes of: cuckolding, size queen, black-on-asian, Dom-wife, golden showers, young man/older woman, and old man/younger woman themes. If you dig that please read on. If not, this story is not for you.

-- My wife, my Boss--

Christine still wears the necklace that symbolizes the connection she made with Martin. It is a stark reminder that I was not the leader in our marriage. In fact, she now has a dildo named Martin. Christine dresses up in stockings and ensures she wears the necklace. She has me do all the work during her fuck sessions with her favorite dildo.

"Mark," she says as lays in the bed, her knees up, rubbing her pussy. "Fetch Martin for me." she says in her sexy Filipino accent.

I take the big white dildo from the panty drawer, holding it with two hands. I walk to the side of the bed and hold it out to her.

"Here he is love", I say. Looking at my wife, knowing she is more than my wife but my master. My lust created an aggressive woman.

Christine smiles at me, she has a big smile. A mouth for sucking thick dick. A mouth for giving the hardest and hottest French kissing. She pats the bed.

"Sit with me asawa ko. Come here with Martin. Hold him up for me to suck him." she says to me, lust in her eyes.

I sit next her and I hold the suction base of this heavy dildo, almost an exact replica of Martins dick.

She opens her mouth, her brown lips wrap around the head and she moans sucking and worshipping the white dick. She pulls away a moment.

"Mmm I miss you Martin." she says and rubs her face on dildo. She opens her mouth to retake it, sucking slurping the long white cock.

She pulls back again and looks at me; she grips the shaft. "Mark, let us kiss Martin dick together. I want to remember when I was his wife. You kiss one side and I will kiss the other ha."

I shook my head in response.

"Why are you shaking your head Mark? I said we will kiss his dick together." Christine said harshly.

Again I shook my head 'No'. I dare not say no, only shake my head.

She slapped my face, not once but twice. She grabbed my hair in her hand and looked at me harshly.

"Mark, you are mine. You are my cuck. What I tell you to do ha, you do it. You are not in control anymore, you pervert." she tells me.

She rises from the bed and grabs my hair again, pulling me from the bed. She drags to the bathroom and shoves me into our walk-in shower.

"Kneel down Mark." she barks at me and points. "Tell me your sorry." her voice was softer now, but still icy.

I look up at my wife, seeing that my lust made her a boss. "I'm sorry...love."

She moves closer to me, my face rubbing her stocking-clad thigh.

"I'm sorry, Christine," I say once more.

I feel warm water hitting my face. But it wasn't water. She was pissing on me.

"Mmm, you are sorry. I'm pissing on you, marking you as mine. So you remember I'm boss now." she tells me, holding my head, pissing on my cheek and neck.

I nod, "Yes, my love, yes." I say with my eyes closed.

She steps away from me removes her stockings and throws them at me.

"Use those to stroke your dick later. Let's ligo na, I have work, you need to watch over the baby."

I strip from my piss-soaked clothing and shower together before she leaves for work.

I've been raising the love child of my wife and her deceased lover Martin (See Bmw, Louis Vouiton, a baby).

Christine always puts on these sexy crotch-less panties for work. A matching color bra that pushes up her beautiful big brown breast. Sometimes she will wear stockings; tonight, she has put some on. The white stockings look good against her firm brown legs. Her bra, panties, and stockings all match in color.

She slips on her form-fitting scrubs. She kisses me and the baby and is gone for the evening. As she leaves I get the baby to bed and get to bed as well, making sure my phone is charging- because through the night, I will get texts and videos of what naughty thing she is doing at work.

----2am Call-----

My phone is going off, I pick up quickly. When I pick up the video call, Christine has her phone propped on the table that swings over the hospital bed. In her hand, she is stroking the biggest dick I've ever seen. A huge black dick.

She looks at the camera and smiles. She opens her mouth to take the fat mushroom head into her wanting Filipina mouth. Her soft moans were muffled by the invading dick.

"Ah fuck yes, suck that dick baby. Oh shit I'm feeling better now." The young man says sliding his fingers through her hair.

Christine is stroking and sucking this black guys dick. She strokes it with both of her hands and licks the shaft. She rubs lips against the black pole. Her big beautiful smile is being used properly- for worshipping big dicks.

"Your husband watchin you?" He says to her.

She nods and take his cock as far as she can into her throat. She is gagging. He puts his hand on the back of her head, pushing and forcing her down.

"Go, ye, ye, yeah! God damn, she can suck a dick." He releases her head. "Fuckin skanky Asian nurse. You're way better than my girlfriend."

She continues to work his shaft, to work his black dick, with her slutty mouth. I looked for the stockings she told me to use. I wrap it around my cock and I start stoking. Watching my wife get lost in her lust.

A few moments more, my wife stops sucking, she pushes the table away. She is removing her pants. She is now straddling him.

Holy fuck, it's like a black nightstick poking up from the hospital bed. But she slides down onto the waiting dick. I can't see her facial expressions but I can see her body shaking, she is cumming from taking this huge black dick. It's like watching a magic trick, the big dick disappears and reappears, then disappears again. My wife is riding him. I knew that from this moment forward- I'm ruined. My dick would be like a hot dog being thrown into a hall when we get intimate- if ever again.

I can see his hand on my wife's small, sexy frame. He is letting her do all the work. He is just holding on and enjoying the ride. I see his legs start to shimmy and shake in a few more moments, he is cumming in her pussy. Another man has conquered my wife's Filipina pussy.

She rest on his lap for a moment. His hands travel to her big breast. She lifts her top up and over her succulent tits. She takes off her bra and he sits up and sucks on her milky breast. Putting his mouth over the nipples her love child sucks on.

She gets off his lap, wipe his dick clean. She takes the bra and tucks it somewhere. Maybe in the guys belongings. I couldn't tell from the angle. They share a kiss. The guy looks young.

She gets dressed and she grabs the phone. She looks at me and smiles. Then hangs up.

My mind is left whirling with ideas. I put my phone away, the soaked stocking, and rested before the baby wakes up.

-----Next Day----

The morning has arrived. My wife has finally come home. She always arrives late now. She always meets up with Michael at the end of the shift.

As she walks in the living room, she greets me and the baby. She kisses us both. She sits on the couch with me, putting her feet on my lap to massage her feet. I get to work serving my hot-wife.

"Jason is Sarap. Mmm, his cock is so good." She says to me. Leaning into the sofa.

"That's the black guy's name?" I said as I massaged her feet. "He looks young."

She chuckles, "He is 19" She starts rubbing her foot on my dick through my shorts. "Young and hot. I revisited him after the shift was over."

I raised my eyebrow, "What about Michael?"

Christine gave an angry look, "He started fucking the new Filipina puki who just arrived from Manila. She is younger, so we swap each other for younger models." She giggles.

Christine then went on to explain she had invited Jason over. He injured himself at a wrestling meet, but he is recovering. She found out he lives on the crap side of town and told him to visit us sometime for Filipino hospitality.

I want to say I'm shocked, but I'm not. My desire to see my wife with other men, unlocked her sexual hunger.

-----Jason Takes Over-----

A couple of days had gone by; it was actually 'normal.' Old normal by my standards. It was just Christine and now with the baby. But she didn't make me pull her dildo out to fuck her. She hadn't mentioned Jason or Michael. It was nice. We made love, but I had to eat pussy extra long- which I don't mind.

But this was the calm before the storm. On the afternoon of the third day of 'old normal' Christine was in our room getting dressed. She put on a vibrant orange dress. The neckline plunged to reveal her beautiful brown breast--that stunning neckline. A slit on the front of the dress rose up almost to her vagina. When she moved, you could glimpse the see-through orange lace panties she wore. She had one matching strap high heel sandals.

"Love ko, I'm going shopping. I will be back later." She went over and kissed me deeply.

"I will bring home something good for you."

She said and she left the room.

I watched her walk out, her hips swaying, she grabbed the keys to her BMW, and out into the garage. I heard the engine come on and the garage door close.

What did she mean something good for me? Perhaps the new laptop I had been eyeing. I wasn't sure, but the baby started crying, bringing me back to reality.

Late afternoon had come and I heard her car pull in. The baby was sleeping soundly and I had the baby monitor in my pocket. When I left the kids room and came into the living room, Christine was there with lots of bags and Jason. Things were not going to be 'old normal'.

Jason gave me a look as if he had just been caught stealing. But Christine put his doubts to rest by putting her hand on the waistline of his pants and tugging him so he was facing her. She kissed him hard and passionately. He put his hands on her waist and onto her ass to squeeze it.

"Love, this is Jason. Jason, this is Mark my husband. Mark, Jason will stay with us for a couple of days. It was nice being with Martin to have him at my need. I want Jason when I need him. Like right now." She smiled and kissed him again deeply.

She slid to her knees and undid his belt, then pulled the zipper of his pants down, then pulled his boxers down- his black dick sprung free. She opened her mouth and took his limp cock into her mouth. His limp cock was already longer than mine. Double the length. My wife had become a 'size queen.' His cock became hard fast with my wife's eager mouth and lips working on it.

Jason slid his hands through her hair. He groaned and looked back at me. "No hard feelings, bro, she said you were into this. Oh damn, is she good, dude." he started pumping his hips fucking her mouth.

Christine started to rub her pussy through her flimsy see-through panties. She put her free hand under his balls, pushed her head down, and gagged.

"Oh fuck man, she can suck a good dick," Jason said, putting his arms up and flexing his biceps as Christine sucked on his thick, long black dick.

Christine pulled away momentarily and motioned for me to come to her side: I reluctantly came over and kneeled by her in front of Jason. She pulled her mouth away from his cock with a 'pop' sound. Jason groaned and kept sliding his hand through her hair.

"Kiss me Mark," Christine said to me. I leaned in to kiss her. Her lips were moist from her saliva that glistened on Jason's black dick.

Christine licked the length of Jason's dick, then shoved her tongue into my mouth.

"Holy shit, this is like a porn scene bro," Jason said in chirped youthful banter as he looked down at Christine and I French kissed as she stroked his dick.

"I want you to kiss his dick, Mark. I gave you what you wanted. I fucked other men for your pleasure. So you could watch and jerk off. Now I want this. Kiss his dick. Show me you love me and appreciate what I did for you." Christine's stared at me, stroking this black dick inches from my face.

Her words began to make sense to me. She did give me my wish, my fantasy. Now I'm obligated to see this whole thing to the end.

"Kiss my dick man." Jason said with a smug look on his face. "You're not gay, just a good husband. Doing what his boss wife wants." He smiled down at me.

I just closed my eyes and kissed the shaft of his dick. It was hot and wet. I knelt defeated. I kiss some guys dick. My wife smiled from ear to ear. She kissed me, then licked my lips.

"Good." Christine said. "Ngayon, hindi na kita kailangang sampalin at pilitin ni Jason ang kanyang ari sa iyong bibig. Gawin mo ang sinasabi ko. Ako ang asawa ng amo mo." Christine smiled and kissed me again, then went back to sucking Jason cock.

She was right; she is my boss wife, and this all could be done the easy way or the hard way. I unleashed a beast in my wife.

As I knelt and watched my wife enjoy sucking Jason's dick, stroking it with both hands, while slurping and sucking on the long shaft. I reached into my pants and started stroking my cock.

"Pull your dick out man." Jason demanded playfully.

As I pulled it out and kept stroking, he chuckled. "I see why she needs me to please her pussy." He started to pump his cock into her mouth.

"Mmm, kailangan ng Boss kong puki ang King Dick mo." Christine said as she stood up, took Jason by the hand, and led him to our bedroom.

I stood up and followed, making sure I had the baby monitor with me. Jason looked over his shoulder at me.

"What did she say man?" He said smiling, my wife guiding him to our room by his black dick.

"She said her boss pussy, needs your king dick." I said as I followed them. My meager hard-on swayed side to side. As though my dick cheering on the Boss Pussy and King Dick.

As soon as they came to the bed, Christine sat down and laid back with her legs wide open. Jason dropped to his knees and ripped her see through orange panties off her.

"Fuck. Eat my pussy, baby. See how wet you make me." Christine said in her lusty Filipino accent.

Jason dove right in, swirling his tongue around in. Lapping her pussy, sucking her clit. He was hungry for my wife's pussy.

Christine through her legs wide open, put her hands on the back of his head. She began to orgasm.

"Hell yeah baby, all bitches love how I eat their pussy. But they love how I fuck their pussies even more." Jason said to Christine.

"Fuck me, King dick. Claim me in front of my husband. Show him how to fuck me Jason."

Christine said looking at me the whole time.

She rested her feet on the bed. Knees up. Jason pushed his cock into her pussy. I watched his black dick stretch her brown pussy lips. She making a deep groan and she quivered In orgasm as Jason pushed every inch in. He pulled every inch out, then plunged in again.

He hooked his arms under her knees, pulled her to body to the edge of the bed and began fucking her deeply. I watched in pleasure, seeing my wife get the fucking she deserved and needs.

Jason was a fuck machine; he was hammering my wife's pussy good. The look on her face was pure ecstasy. She came again, her body shivered and she yelped out loud.

"Fuck oh fuck yes. Sarap. Jason don't stop. Fuck me baby ko. Ohhhh" Christine said as she wrapped her legs around Jason. Locking him in places.

Jason leaned down and kissed her deeply and kept fucking her. His body moving up and down like a dark wave, crashing into brown sand. He had a rhythm going and my wife began shaking and moaning so loud. I have never witnessed such a display of pure pleasure.

But the sexual noises woke the baby. I stuffed my dick into my pants and left to check on the baby. As I left the room, Jason and my wife didn't notice.

This was my new normal, husband nanny, to Boss Pussy and King Dick. I did my duty, caring for the baby. When I returned, my wife was on the bed on all fours. She slowly went to rest on her forearms, ass in the air. Jason was holding her hips and fucking her none stop.

"I'm gonna cum, shit I'm cumming," Jason said and he crammed his dick into deep. He unleashed his torrent into my wife. With a dick his size and length- no cum dropped out.

He pulled out and lay on the bed next to my wife. She let her body flop to his side. I went and knelt and the side of the bed closest to her.

"I love you Christine." I told her softly.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, and caressed my face gently. "Mahal na mahal din kita."

Our somber moment of old normal was broken when Jason got between her legs, and moved the cloth of the dress aside to suck on her big breast. He groped them in his hands and sucked on her nipples.

"Does my other baby want milk." She giggled. "Suck on me, mommy" she said to Jason.

Jason looked at her, "Daddy wants mommy's pussy." He was already hard again. He pushed his cock back into her and started fucking her once more.

"Oh yes, daddy, fuck me. Fuck me." Christine said as she draped her hand on his shoulders.

For a 19-year-old guy, Jason knew how to please a woman. It was a fantastic display of sexual prowess. My wife was lost in lust and desire.

Jason laid his body on top of Christine's, hooking his arms under hers. His face was against hers, kissing her neck. He was making a short firm thrust into her. His cock was like the sword in the stone, pushed deep into her. Hitting the back of her pussy.

My wife gasped at each thrust. Jason had captured my wife. He looked over at me, gave my wife a firm thrust, and kept his dick buried in her.

"Dude, thanks for your hot wife. She is so fucking hot and sweet. But just so you know, Christine takes care of me first. That's what she wants, right baby." He pumps his hips again into my wife.

Christine responds with moans, trying to speak. It's like broken English and Tagalog. "Yes, Jason phirst." She groans as he starts picking up the pace again. Faster, faster, faster. The bed is starts creaking.

Jason is pumping my wife's pussy with quick short thrusts. His black ass rises and falls quickly. Their dark skin tones, overlaying on each other. Jason's black skin, against my wife's dark tan skin. They made a horny hot fudge brownie. His body shakes and he begins exploding in her again, adding the cream filling to the sexual brownie.

The baby starts crying again. I get up quickly to tend to the baby, as make my way to the baby's room, I hear my bedroom door lock behind me. As I picked up the baby, looking into the face of Christine's love child, I knew and felt we would soon have another one.

After tending to the baby, I stayed in the babies room to sleep.

---Next morning---

I woke up early the next morning, I peered down the hall. The master bedroom was still closed. I slowly and quietly went to the door and put my ear against it. I could hear soft moans coming from behind it. I tried the knob, twisted and the door came open. As I peered past the door, my wife was lying on her stomach between Jason's open legs. She was giving him a morning blowjob.

"Good morning Mark," Jason said to me. "Bro, I think I want to move in permanently. Your wife sucks a good dick. College bitches got nothin' on her." He groaned and his head sank into the pillow.

My wife was open-mouth kissing Jason's thick shaft. She would open her mouth, place it along the length of his dick, then, as she pulled away, puckered her lips in a kiss. She then let the thick head slip past her lips into mouth taking all she could, but not gagging. Just sounds of wet force as she fucked her mouth with his dick.

She stopped a moment pulling his dick from her throat. "Mark, take the baby, go to the store. Buy Jason the newest PlayStation he wants one." Christine said to me while stroking his dick.

Christine moved her body to straddle Jason. She took hold of his dick and pushed all of his cock into her horny pussy.

FilAm55
FilAm55
38 Followers
12