Boss & Three Kings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, and sarap talaga." Christine groaned as she started to rise up and down on Jason's black fuck stick. "Oh your cock is so good Jason. You were blessed with the power to please horny pussies."

"Damn right baby. Ride that dick Christine. Show me how much love it." Jason said, his eye locked on Christine's face. He watched her facial expression as he started to meet her falling hips with upward thrusts.

"Oh, I love it, oh love your big dick." Christine moans.

" Tell me bitch. Tell me you love my nigga dick. Tell me you slutty Filipino bitch." Jason barked at her. I could tell he was living into his role now as King Dick. With his right he smacked my ass firm bubble butt.

"Aye, aye, I love your nigga dick," Christine yelped.

Jason reached up with his hands putting them behind her neck pulling her face towards his, and kissing her deeply.

"Let me suck on these titties, I want some milk," Jason commanded.

Christine sat up and held her breast in her hands, squeezing them. Milk started to drip. Jason sat up and began to suckle on her lactating nipple. He started to thrust upwards while sucking her breast.

"Hey, those PlayStations are really expensive," I said, watching them fuck.

"Mark, go and get my shit. Your boss said so. Get out of here, we're busy bro." Jason smugly said.

I wanted to fucking punch the guy, young punk talking to me like that. But he was right my boss said so. I'm loyal to my wife. So off I went.

Getting the baby, all the necessary stuff for a trip with a baby. Being Mr. Mom and cuckold all at the same time.

---- Getting back home-----

I went to a couple of stores, I wanted to get the cheapest deal on the newest PlayStation. On top of that, I had to take time to do diaper changes and tend to the baby. It had been about 3 hours before I finally started for home.

When I arrived home there were two cars in the driveway I didn't recognize--white 90s Cadillac and a Ford 300. My brain began racing already. Who was this now?

I had to park in the driveway because the strange cars were blocking my path to get in the garage. After opening the garage and making my way through, with the PlayStation and baby in tow I entered the house.. I could hear music playing as I entered the house further, I saw Jean jackets draped over the kitchen chairs--two pairs of K-Swiss shoes near the table. I heard the music coming from my room. The baby was asleep, so I brought him to his room, turned on the baby monitor and closed the door. As I made my way upstairs I could hear my wife yelping.

I opened the bedroom door, and there was Jason and two other older black men. Both old men had silver hair and were still in good shape, sporting big cocks. One old man had a gut but has still strong looking. He was the one fucking my wife from behind. She was kneeling and he had her arms pulled back. He was holding her by the wrist fucking her brains out. Jason and the other old man were kneeling by her face taking turns having their cocks sucked.

"You must be this brown sluts husband. Man, she is good pussy. Brings back memories from being on station in the Philippines. Filipina women love the black dick." The pot-bellied man said as he fucked my wife. "Ain't that right bitch. Tell ya husband."

"Yes, yes, sir Mr. Jones. I love black dick." Christine managed to say in-between her moans.

My wife was a sight to see. Her body was covered in sweat. They had my wife dress up for them. She was wearing a red garter belt, that held up red stockings. She had no panties on. She had a collar around her neck and the leash that led to the hand of the fit old man.

Jason smiled, "This is my granddad, Byron," pointing to the fit old man, "and his friend from the Marines, Robert Jones. These guys raised me, I figured your wife was a good thank-you gift."

Byron got up from his spot on the bed and switched places with Robert. Byron wasted no time and shoved his dick into my wife pussy. She she screamed but her scream was silenced by Jason's dick. Grandpa and grandson bounding over my wife body.

"That's it, man, fuck that pussy tear her up man. Ruin that pussy for good." Robert coached and cheered on his pal. He sat on the edge of the bed while Byron fucked my wife relentlessly.

Bryon had shoved my chest into the bed. Her ass is in the air, knees bent. Bryon got into a squat position and was driving his cock deep into my wife.

"This is some good pussy son. Thank you, you don't say a damn word to your grandma ya hear. This is between us, just us men." Bryon said to Jason.

Jason nodded and smiled. He then looked at me. "Why don't you set up the PlayStation and make some of that noodle dish? Panset. I know we are going to be hungry when we are done."

I looked over at my wife, it seemed like she passed out from the fucking she was getting. But Byron grabbed her by her hair and lifted her head up. She panting for air.

"You love us fucking you like this?" Bryon said to Christine, giving her a soft slap on the cheek.

"Oh yes I love it." Christine managed to whimper.

"This pussy belongs to who now? Say it girl, tell your husband." Bryon smacks her ass.

"Oh fuck. It belongs to these men, Mark. I need an alpha." Christine said to me.

"Mark lay on the bed now!" Bryon said to me. Before I could act, Jason and Robert grabbed me, and muscled me to the bed.

Christine lay over me in a 69 position. Bryon came over his dick was hitting my face.

"Suck my dick, beta man. You and your wife gonna serve us. Three hard alpha niggas. Open your fucking Asian mouth. Take this dick like your wife had been taking it." Bryon snarled. He kneed my head a bit, I opened my mouth and sucked on the head of his dick.

Robert and Jason cheered and high-fived Byron. He made me gag on his dick. I almost threw up. He pulled his dick from my mouth and shoved it back into my wife pussy. He fucked her hard and firm. He held her leash as he fucked her and owned us both. I could see his legs beginning to tense up.

"I'm gonna cum bitch. You're gonna take it in your pussy. Each time." Bryon said to Christine.

"Yes sir. Oh yes fill me up, take me Sir." She said to Byron. He came deep inside her.

Christine groaned in response to being filled with cum. As Byron pulled out, he smacked my face with his dick. Robert replaced Bryon, but this time. He had Christine lay on top of me missionary style. Robert pushed his dick into her and laid his body fully on her. Her legs went wide to accommodate his stomach and big body. He was crushing both of us. He fucked her hard.

"Oh oh oh OH Oh God, you're too heavy, so big, big fuck." Christine groaned.

"Shut up bitch, you talkin' back to me. You take my dick. You're gonna love this fat man." Robert laughed and kept dropping his hips with all his weight.

I was saved by the baby monitor. Robert got off us briefly to let me go tend the baby and cook. While he jumped back onto my wife. Brutally weight fucking her.

As I left room, I looked back and Jason was taking his turn now. My wife took about 3 feet worth of dick threw the night.

---3 days of serving---

Robert, Jason, and Bryon stayed at our house for 3 days. My wife used PTOs to cover three missing days of work.

I don't know if there wasn't a time when they weren't fucking her.

They had my wife wear loose nighties so they could fuck at a moment's notice. While they ate breakfast, she was sucking one of their dicks or fucking them reverse cowgirl.

When they watched a game. She was between them, fucking and sucking them. They gangbanged her after the game.

The whole time I was made to cook and watch the baby.

She would shower with each man separately so they could all have alone time with her in the shower. But my wife had three King Dicks at her service.

But on the third day, Byron received a call from his wife, wondering when they would be coming home from their "camping trip".

My wife dressed up in a traditional white filipiniana dress. She wore white stockings and sandal platform shoes. She was dressed as if to give them a proper send-off. She had all three guys sit on the sofa and she sucked their dicks one by one.

After she swallowed their cum, she came to me as I watched from the armchair and kissed me deeply. I could taste the saltiness, both literal and metaphorical. I lost control of my house and wife but - I made it that way.

"Mark, let's say goodbye properly to the men. Join me in our room." Christine told me and she walked over and took Jason by the hand, and motioned for the others to follow.

As the three men entered the room, my wife began to dance for them. Moving around each one, rubbing her body on each of them. Each man grabbed at her ass in her fitted dress.

Christine began taking off fitted top coat. Exposing her firm shoulder. Her sexy neck, the tops of her big brown breasts.

"Kayong mga lalaki ay dapat ako'y magalit. Ikaw ay dapat lahat cum sa akin. Bigyan mo ako ng itim na sanggol. Alin ang maaari mong ipabuntis sa huling araw na ito?" Christine said to them in a sultry tone.

"What did she say, mutha fucka?" Robert said to me.

"She said you guys need to fuck her good. Cum inside her and give her a black baby. Which one you men are going to do this last day." I said to them.

The three black men got excited and started to look at each other.

"Shit, my boys gonna melt their way through ice and impregnate an Eskimo!!!" Robert roared and laughed.

"Well, I know I have I got some kids I have never met running around in Thailand or the Philippines. Jason, I'm gonna make another uncle or aunt for you boy." Bryon said smuggly as he stroked his dick.

Jason shook his head, "You old bastards, I'm gonna win today, man."

"Sino ang mauuna?" Christine said as she unzipped her dress, letting it fall to the ground revealing her sexy brown skin. Her firm fit body. Her big breast jiggled free, and she stood in front of us in just her white thigh stockings and platform sandals.

She made her way to the bed and sat on the bed sidesaddle position. And gave us all a sexy and mischievous smile.

"She said who is going first?" I said to her three black bulls.

"Age before beauty, for sure," Bryon said, pushing his grandson back. "Play you for it." He extended his fist out to Robert.

"What da fuck? Fine man." Robert replied and played rocks, paper, and scissors against Byron. Byron lost. "Ha ha, tellin you man. Can't ever beat me."

Robert made his way over to my wife, his hefty body overshadowing her. He pushed her backward onto the bed. He opened her legs wide, hooked his arms under her legs, and pulled her to the edge of the bed.

"Beta man, come here and guide my dick into your wife. Want you to feel what's going into her. What's she going to be looking for from now on." Robert said to me.

I moved quickly over to them and knelt down, and grabbed hold of his thick black dick. It was heavy and veiny. I lined up the head of his cock to my wife's waiting pussy. With one thrust, he was in.

"Putang ina! Ohh Ohh. So big. Fuck me Sir. Fuck me." Christine said in utter ecstasy. Her hands gripped his big forearms.

Robert fucked her hard and deep for 20 minutes straight. He barely pulled out. He kept his dick firmly stuffed inside my wife. He grunted and groaned.

"God damn. Take my cum. Woo! Ya, gonna have my baby." Robert said as he shivered and kept exploding. From my spot on the floor. I could see cum leaking out.

The baby monitor began to stir. The baby was crying.

"Do your job, nanny. We are gonna do ours." Jason said to me.

Robert moved out of the way and Byron took his place. Byron ordered Christine to move up into the center of the bed. He climbed between her legs, kneeling. He pushed his cock into her well fucked, cum filled pussy. He slid into her and Christine yelped. Byron got into a push-up/plank position between her legs and started pile-driving my wife. She hooked her sexy shapely legs, encased in sexy white nylon, around his waist.

As I was heading out, Byron whispered sweet lustful nothings into her ear. I could hear her responding. 'Yes' to whatever he was telling her.

Every second with the baby seemed like a lifetime. But I changed and fed the baby. Rocked him to sleep. It was at least 45 minutes. But I could moan and the bed squeaking from the baby's room.

By the time I got back, Jason had my wife on her hands and knees. He had his hands on her shoulder fucking her firmly.

"Oh, Christine, oh, here it comes, baby," Jason said, his body shaking in orgasm.

"Yes, yes, my King dick," Christine said as she orgasmed too.

They stayed in that position for a few moments, Jason pulled out and my wife fell into the bed spent.

The three left the room and grabbed their stuff. As they were going they gave me nods with big grins on their faces.

Jason came over to me. "Mixed babies always look cute, bro." He said and patted my shoulder and they all left.

The guys didn't leave until half past 4 pm.

I went to check on my wife. I knelt by the side of the bed and she opened her tired eyes.

"Oh, my loving husband. You're so good and loyal. Tomorrow I will mark you as mine. But for now. Lick and soothe my well fucked pussy. Just lick it softly. Don't take too much of their semen away. I need it in me, ha." She said calmly demanded.

I did as I was told, I lowered my face to her well fucked pussy. I looked upon her pussy, the lips open, cum sliding down, to her ass. I started to lick and kiss my wife's vertical smile. I looked forward to the next day.

----Aftermath----

Christine ended up pregnant. Which dick got her pregnant, we will never know. Those sweet nothings Byron and Christine exchanged. Christine promised to give her pussy to Byron anytime he wanted, with whomever he wanted. Christine now visits the old men at the black veteran's group, where she is the center of attention. Jason comes over to play video games, eat, and blow his load.

My family has grown bigger.

12