All Comments on 'Boss & Three Kings'

by FilAm55

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Let me see if I understand what you said:

You put Disclaimer at the front of the story so you wouldn't offend anybody, but you are writing CUCK & BBC story?

"ARE YOU NUTS???"

Story is about Racist make believe BBC shit, and man with Mental disorder (Willing Cucks)... but you feel the need for Disclaimer.

Please understand that I can't grasp your thinking... Why the fuck bother writing the shit, in the first place?

It is interracial cuck shit in wrong category, which means... IT IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You really hate men don't you? You also hate yourself. How any sane man would accept being humiliated and disrespected like this and how is this erotic?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Sorry I read it. I'm sure you'll find many who will read your stories. None of them will be me. Thank you, and farewell.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Racist as hell and vile as well ! Husband’s a nanny , cook , fluffer , handler and bank to 3 bbcs whom his wife constantly consorts with . He’s a wimpy sissy submissive slave to three black alphas . His bbc worshipping slutty wife’s is the party favor for bbc retirees at an old folks home she visits daily . A bare foot , bare naked , pregnant submissive slut to these three bbcs whom are cruel and selfish dominants to her and her cuckold sub hubby whom she also cruelly dominates . They are both just mere shells of their former selves . They’ve been reduced to obidient sex slaves by these evil bbc alphas . Lost souls being used and humiliated non stop . Pathetic racist bullshit that purposely plant the seeds of bigotry and racial classification stereotypes. These kind of stories just further widen the anti-social gaps which define the domination of one particular race over another in our society today .

MightyHornyMightyHorny12 months ago

So, there's this category called Interracial...

FilAm55FilAm5512 months agoAuthor

@MightyHorny

Yeah, I should have put it there, like all my other stories.

Amanda07Amanda0712 months ago

So many angry men in the comments and they even do not have courage to sign with their own usernames. I enjeyed your story. Please continue to write the stories you like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFilAm55@FilAm55
I enjoy reading erotic stories. My fantasy is to watch my wife being naughty with other men. She is a foxy Filipino woman and it is just the greatest turn-on for me to visualize her being a 'hot-wife'. Although I tried to make this dream a reality - it won't happen. So I lo...