Boss Bully Ch. 03

Story Info
Boss Bully is coming over.
2.3k words
4.22
18.9k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers

While my wife slept I contemplated her instructions to send the pics of me sucking her fake cock to my new boss. Should I just quit my new job? Should I send them and show him that I'm being reduced to a cock sucker at home too? Either way my sex life was changing at home.

After considering how much I enjoyed both of my experiences today I said "fuck it" and sent the pics to Tim with a text: "After seeing the pics you sent earlier my wife made me send these showing you her reaction." I immediately second guessed my decision and my heart sunk.

"You're such a sissy!" Tim replied. "I know I told you Monday but I've decided I want those naked pictures of your wife now."

"She's napping." I answered. "And she doesn't let me take nudes of her."

"When she wakes you will tell her that I want them. You'll see what happens." Tim told me.

--------------------------------------------

Two hours later Jess woke up and called me into the bedroom. "Wayne! Get in here!"

"Yes dear?" I inquired as I quickly went towards her voice.

"Get me a glass of wine and an aspirin. Now!" My wife commanded.

"Yes dear." I responded turning around to fetch her requests.

Upon returning to the bedroom with her drink and pills she asked, "did you send those pics to your boss like I told you to?"

"Yes I did. He was very demeaning. He actually had the nerve to make a demand of you." I presented it as if he was trying to bully her as well.

"What? What are you talking about Wayne?" Jess wasn't understanding me.

"Well he told me I have to send him naked pictures of you. Obviously I told him that you don't do that. And that I wouldn't do that." I told her. Jess would never let me take any nude pictures of her.

"Why are you speaking for me? I told you things are changing Wayne." Jess barked at me. "Let me straighten myself up and you'll take some pics for him."

"But dear...you don't have to...he's a bully..." I stammered in amazement at what she said. "You always said no nudes."

"And you said you wouldn't suck any dicks but how did that go?" My bride yelled from the bathroom.

Obviously I had never actually said that I wouldn't suck any dicks because quite frankly the subject had never been thought about but I wasn't going to correct her at this point.

"Let's start with some in lingerie and then I'll strip for some." My wife said as she looked through her panty drawer.

"Honey please. You don't have to..." I pleaded.

"Shut up Wayne!" Jess interrupted. "You think he'd prefer a black or red set?" She asked as she held up to bra and panty sets.

"Honey if he gets to see you naked..." she again interrupted me.

"You think he'll wanna fuck me? Good! I haven't had any real cock since college." She smirked looking down towards my crotch. "Let's do the black." She said tossing the red lingerie back into the drawer. "Did I ever tell you what a whore I was in college?" She muttered not looking to see my reaction.

For the next few minutes my wife posed in various sexual positions in a sexy black thong and push up bra combination. She then slipped her bra off and made me take more pictures while she kneaded and rubbed her naked tits. Then the thong got tossed aside and my wife got dirty. She spread her legs wide, rubbed her clit, put fingers in her pussy then licked them, and finally to my shock she got on all fours and held her ass cheeks open to show her beautiful pussy and pink asshole. I don't have to tell you I was rock hard watching ass that.

"Send him the pics Wayne." My wife told me. "And eat my pussy too. I'm horny now." She laid back on the bed and spread her legs.

"I don't think I can send them dear." I said. "I just don't know if I can go along with all this."

"Allow me." She said swiping my phone from my hand. Five seconds later she said, "there. Now go down on me," and set my phone next to her.

Regardless of what was happening I can't ever pass up eating my wife's pussy. I've always been very oral and you've clearly heard how I'm a submissive at heart. So I dove between her legs and began to satisfy my wife with my mouth.

After a couple minutes I heard my phone alert a text message.

"I'll get it." Jess said lifting my phone up. "You keep sucking my pussy."

Yep. Things had definitely changed at warp speed around here.

"Oh fuck Wayne! He's coming over!" My wife shouted as she jumped up and off the bed. "What should I wear?"

"Coming over? What should you wear?" I gasped. "You're not actually going to let him come over here and fuck you are you?" I asked.

"Look Wayne, I haven't had a dick like that in years. You got to suck it, why shouldn't I? Is there a problem?" She stared me down.

"I don't want you to have sex with him dear." I whimpered a little.

"Well guess what Wayne. I decide who fucks me and who doesn't." And with that Jess slipped into the bathroom and jumped in the shower.

"But honey, Jade is supposed to be home tonight?" I just remembered our daughter was coming home for a week from college and I knew Jess wouldn't want her involved in this.

"Call her and tell her to stay at Jennie's tonight. Tell her we need a date night." My wife shouted from the shower. "Or tell her the truth. I don't care."

-------------------------------------------

Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. I opened the door and Tim pushed past me and asked, "Where's that hot wife of yours cuck?"

"Look Tim, this has all gotten out of control..." he cut me off.

"Get me a drink sissy. And get that piece of ass out here." Tim said and he slipped his shoes off and sat on the couch.

Knowing that any resistance I have will be laughed at I retreated to the kitchen to get Tim a drink. I suppose a gin and tonic is a manly concoction. That'll do.

As I was pouring his drink I heard my wife's voice, "Hi Tim. I'm not sure where Wayne went."

"He's pouring me a drink sexy. Love the dress you wore for me." My boss bully said.

I quickly walked into the living room to see what my wife was wearing and give Tim his drink. Jess had on a sun dress that she'd bought years ago in Jamaica but never wore because once she got home she said it was too slutty. She clearly wasn't wearing a bra as her larger C cups were naturally hanging down and her nipples poking out. My guess is there weren't panties involved either.

Tim stood up to received his drink and put his other hand out to pull my wife in for a hug. With one of his powerful arms wrapped around her he cupped her ass and kissed her cheek.

"Even sexier in person baby." He complimented my wife. "I'm going to enjoy this."

"You're sweet." My wife answered. "You called Jade right dear." She asked me without taking her eyes off Tim's masculine shoulders and chest.

"Yes dear. She's not coming home." I answered.

"Good." Jess said as she now felt Tim's pecs with her hands.

"Jade? Is that the hot daughter?" Tim asked. "I'll fuck her too!" He said as he began to paw at my wife big tits.

That'll piss my wife off for sure I thought. But...

"Just me tonight stud." she responded to my surprise.

"Come over here and undress you wife for me cuck." Tim said snapping his fingers toward me.

My wife took a step away from Tim and held her arms at her sides waiting for me to obey him.

I gingerly approached my wife from behind and whispered to her "are you sure about this?"

"Yes she's sure sissy. Now do it!" Tim answered. My wife never acknowledged my question.

I grabbed the dress straps and pushed them off her shoulders letting the dress fall to the floor revealing her completely naked body to my boss.

"Now undress me cuck." Tim barked with a smile.

I stepped over to Tim and removed his clothes one item at a time while my wife stared and rubbed her own tits. The small amount of hair covering her slit was dewy from the excitement she felt.

"Show your wife how you suck my cock Wayne." Tim tugged my wife's hand urging her to stand next to him so she'd get the same view as him as I lowered myself onto my knees in front of my boss. He groped at her ass and breasts like she was a plaything.

"Go ahead Wayne. Show me." Jess chuckled as I began to suck my bosses cock in the living room of my own home.

"Do you see what real men get?" Tim asked me rhetorically. "Real men get their cocks sucked by anyone they choose." After a few minutes Tim said, "Your turn honey," and lead my wife by the hand down to her place in front of him.

My wife didn't hesitate to drop to her knees in front of this specimen of a man and start to work over his now fully hard 8+ inch thick cock. She tugged and played with his man size balls and sucked every inch of his veiny cock into her mouth. Tim just looked at me and smiled showing me that he had defeated yet another lessor man.

"Get up baby. I know you need to get fucked properly." Tim ordered my bride. "You're going to hear sounds from her you've never heard before sissy." He said to me.

Without any effort at all Tim lifted my curvy wife up and set her on her back on the couch. Her large breasts were heaving from her heart racing in anticipation.

"Take pictures of me wrecking your wife's married pussy Wayne." Tim commanded me. "Lots of pictures. Maybe a couple short videos too."

Tim proceeded to fuck my wife deep and hard for 30 minutes or more. He must have put her in 8 different positions and talked so dirty to my wife. He forced her legs over her head, bent her over the arm of the couch, bounced her on his lap, and even held her up while he impaled her.

He called her whore, slut, cum dump, and more. She had cum several times not only evidenced by her juices running down her legs and his cock but by the guttural screams that I'd never heard her make.

"You're my whore now aren't you?" He asked my wife. "I own this married pussy!"

"This is your pussy Tim. You own me baby!" My wife answered to her new master with literally no regard for me at all.

"No one fucks my pussy except me whore. You understand?" He asked Jess.

"Yes. Yes. Whatever you say." She responded not caring what she was agreeing to as long as he continued to fuck her.

"Ask me to cum inside your married womb slut." Tim told my wife.

"Cum inside me. Fill my married pussy. I want your hot cum so bad." Jess begged him.

I can't lie and tell you that I wasn't watching and pumping my little dick but I was terrified of him getting my wife pregnant. She isn't on anything and is still technically able to get pregnant.

"Here you go bitch. I'm filling your married pussy. Timmy is cumming inside your wife Wayne." He announced as his giant cock twitched and sent his sperm deep into my wife's womb.

My wife orgasmed again as he filled her with hot semen. She looked exhausted yet more satisfied than I'd ever seen her. Her legs were shaking slightly and she had beads of sweat on her forehead and between her tits.

"Clean me cuck!" My gaze was broken by Tim directing me to suck his cock clean. "Watch your husband clean my dick Jess."

My wife looked toward me as I crawled over and sucked the mixture of cum off my boss's cock. He had me lick his balls clean as well before telling me to turn my attention to "his whore" and to clean her pussy.

Without a second thought my wife spread her legs wide for me to lick her well used pussy clean of the juices on it and around it.

"Clean me up Wayne." Jess said to humiliate me further.

When I finished cleaning her up Tim was dressed and told me, "You no longer get to have sex with your wife, not that you could touch the sides anymore. She's my slut now and I'll be over quite often to fuck her."

I looked toward my wife who said, "You can still suck my fake cock and jack off Wayne. And when Tim isn't around I might let you eat my stretched out cunt."

"Wait until I show these pics to the partners at the firm. I may let them fuck you too baby." Tim told my wife as he kissed her good bye. "And talk to Jade. I'd like to hit some of that young pussy."

"Yes sir." Jess answered. "I'll talk to her."

"Next time I'm fucking her ass Wayne." Tim smirked as he walked out the door.

What the fuck?! Did my wife just agree to talk to my daughter about fucking my boss who now owns my wife's pussy and my mouth? What did I get myself into?

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
339 Followers