All Comments on 'Boss Bully Ch. 03'

by DRobbie06

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
smut4ussmut4us10 months ago

Consistency? In Part 2 his wife was named Jess. Now it's Meghan? She had C-cups in Chapter 2 and now she is DD in Chapter 3? You write hot stories but little inconsistencies take away from it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Just divorce the slut for cheating.

cdCindy1cdCindy110 months ago

This is such a hot hot story, it made me cum hard in my hand -- AND I ATE IT ALL UP !!!! This is what I want for me and my wife -- to suck a big juicy cock with her watching me and then me watching her get fucked by that same big cock. I would then eat his cum from her wet pussy. I would then add (maybe this is in your next chapter) the bull fucking my sissy faggot man-pussy deep and hard. My wife would witness for herself her faggot husband getting fucked and she would realize what a sissy faggot gay husband she has. That's what I want.

I can't wait to read the next chapters - this one is definitely a 5 STAR. The daughter getting fucked and the sissy husband eating his boss' cum from his daughter's cunt would be so humiliating but also so very exciting. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I enjoyed your story very much and do hope there will be more installments and much more humiliation!

GcoachGGcoachG10 months ago

More please, soon!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous