Boss Dominates both Wife and Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Boss sexually dominates reluctant and submissive daughter.
2.5k words
4.43
29.7k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
samandjean
samandjean
178 Followers

Boss and Daughter Further Adventures - Part 2

TRUE STORY told to me by a friend about his boss seducing his daughter after also having seduced his wife.

See Part I: Boss Sexually Dominates Both Wife and Daughter

________________________________________________________________________________

Wife is Ann, Boss is Robert and Jillian is daughter. Here is my friend's email:

I have spoken to Ann about Robert and Jillian. She seemed more surprised by the fact that Robert had done it in our home, than she was about the fact that Robert had actually got our daughter naked and had stimulated her to orgasm. Ann seemed to think that as she knew Robert, once he had seen Jillian topless, he would find it hard to resist the challenge of seeing how much further he could lead her. She says she could just sense when we were all sitting around the pool that afternoon, that part of Robert persuading the ladies to go topless, was that he wanted to see if Jillian would submit to him as well. Obviously by getting Jillian naked and fingering her he pushed the boundaries of submission to higher level. Getting her to voluntarily service and fuck him would be her ultimate submission, which Robert would no doubt love to achieve. Ann does not seem bothered by the possibility of my boss / her lover, screwing our daughter as well. She feels Jillian is quite old enough - and sexually experienced enough - to make that decision for herself. She also would like Jillian to have a range of sexual experiences before settling down with some man.... something which she feels she did not experience adequately before we got married. Interesting for me was that Ann did not have much issue with the prospect of her and her daughter having sex with the same man. I can only assume that is because Ann's relationship with Robert is based purely on the thrill of sexual control, erotic submission and unemotional sexual gratification. Perhaps she imagines the same pleasures for her daughter??? As you said - a woman's mind is mostly hard to understand!!

The only concern Ann did express was what may happen if Jillian finds out about the nature of her and my relationship with Robert.

I asked Ann how she felt about playing a role in initiating this when she pretty much encouraged Jillian to join her in going topless for Robert. Ann says she did not think of it in this way at all - since Jillian is an independent woman able to make her own choices - and just thought at the time that it would be some naughty excitement for both of them - which she knew Robert would enjoy as well.

So basically Ann does not seem to share my "protective" feeling over our daughter in the same way. She certainly does care strongly for our daughter - but it seems she is more focused on Jillian enjoying life's pleasures. I guess Ann knows the extent of the thrill / pleasure she has had from her sexual relationship with my boss, and presumably feels that he is no threat to our daughter.

What caused me to write was actually a quick update on my daughter. Robert and Terry (his sailing friend) and I had met after work at the pub in the golf club. We had a few drinks and started discussing possible dates for another "dirty" sailing outing. The date proposed was not going to work Ann and I as Jillian (our daughter) was planning on coming to visit us again that weekend. Robert immediately responded by saying that she should join us, although Terry asked if that would not put a damper on the erotic side of things. With that Robert pulled out his cellphone and proceeded to show Terry pictures that he had surreptitiously snapped of Ann and Jillian topless that day he had joined us at the pool - and persuaded the girls to go topless. This was the first I knew of Robert having these pictures. Robert and Terry exchanged a few words about how sexy my daughter looked topless..... and that it was quite erotic that both my wife and daughter willing exposed their naked breasts to my boss.... in front of me.

I guess, knowing my perverted thrill of watching my wife get naked with other men, Terry jokingly asked if I got an added kick out of seeing my daughter do the same. I tried to duck the question. The subject was dropped for a while and we had another round of beers. After yet another round, the subject of Jillian came up again. This time Robert and Terry were looking at the pictures of my topless daughter again, and were talking about how good she probably looked completely naked. They then started suggesting that Jillian should join us on the yacht, and that possibly they would be able to persuade her to get naked out on the water - far from other prying eyes. Fortified and bold from the beers we had drunk, Terry suggested that possibly they could seduce her in the same way as they had done with Gayle a few months ago (when they had got her to skinny dip and then fondled her in the water and got her so aroused that she willing submitted to being fucked on the boat in front of her husband).

Robert and Terry got on a roll discussing the possibilities and at a point Terry actually asked me if it would excite me to have both my wife and daughter naked together with other men..... and watch them both being fucked. Robert and Terry did not accept my dodging the question and kept asking me the question in various ways...... constantly reminding me that I enjoyed watching submissively as my wife was taken and pleasured by other men. Eventually they had me cornered and I reluctantly admitted that it would be very erotic to have both my wife and daughter submit sexually to my boss.

So Robert and Terry have now got my admission.... and pictures of my wife and daughter topless. Whether they will be able to arrange anything we will have to see. I guess Robert will subtly work on Ann to see if she will go along with any plans to seduce my daughter as well. I am guessing Ann will accept, but then it remains to be seen if Jillian still has positive erotic memories of Robert fingering her to orgasm as she submissively exposed her naked body to him.

Lastly - and partly why I started by saying that I feel that things may be getting out of control - is that Robert dropped a bombshell with me last Monday. He has been fucking my daughter Jillian as well..... or has done on at least three occasions. We were working late and cracked open a drink before we went home, when he shared this with me. When I expressed some disbelief, he took out his computer and showed me pictures of my daughter stark naked that he had taken of her. As he slowly worked his way back and forth through the pictures he started sharing with me some of the erotic detail of their encounters. Being the tease and control person that he is, he soon asked if I was turned on by the thought of my daughter fucking him and by the naked pictures of her. When I stalled in my admission, he laughed and told me to pull down my trousers so that he could see the state of my cock..... which was a dead give away. He then told me to masturbate as he shared more erotic detail of my daughters' sexual preferences, about her tight pussy, and especially about how she was just as sexually submissive as Ann. Embarrassingly the talk of sexual manipulation and pleasuring of my daughter, combined with some rather erotic pictures which she had allowed him to take of her brought me to orgasm...... which gave Robert just the message he wanted. Strangely kinky, but he enjoys that fact that I get a kick out of him fucking both my wife and daughter.

I would love to get some of those pictures from Robert, but I am afraid to ask him. It would seem almost i****tuous, and although I have surprised myself at the thrill I have experienced from knowing Robert is fucking her (and from seeing erotic pictures of her) I still have no true i****tuous desires.

Clearly I have not been able to speak to Jillian about it (and possibly never will), but from the titbits that Robert has fed me, I think that Jillian's thrill in this comes from 3 main things, being the fact that a successful and wealthy businessman clearly desires her sexy body, the fact that he greatly excites the deep seated submissive side of her (I wonder if this is a genetic inheritance from Ann?), and the fact that his cock is apparently significantly larger than her boyfriends and she finds this so much more sexually satisfying.

Robert has gradually shared with me about the first time he fucked my daughter. He has realized that I get perversely aroused from the thought of my boss screwing my daughter and so he likes teasing me with just little bits of information and watching my reaction. I think he senses that my arousal drives me to want to know more, but that I cannot at this stage overcome that "moral" hurdle of openly displaying my erotic interest in my daughter's sexual submission to him. No doubt he is also enjoying the fact that he is now screwing both my wife and daughter..... and they both willing and wantonly submit his sexual control of them.

However, just yesterday I received an e-mail from him I think his e-mail, which I have copied below says it all from there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Robert's Email:

I felt it was time to continue my "mentoring" of the daughter of one of my loyal employees (you!!). A tenuous link to our business I must admit..... but nevertheless a link to our business through you.

I'm sure you will be very happy (aroused??) to know that your precious daughter is responding so positively to my mentoring of her growing sexual submissive tendencies. I think she is a natural anyway, but she follows instructions beautifully..... and clearly finds being controlled and "obliged" to comply with my requests a great turn on. Once her arousal is triggered, she is gorgeously receptive to "naughty" behavior and exploring new erotic boundaries..... so like her mother in that way!!

She did tell me this weekend that she is thrilled at having an older, more experienced man show her these pleasures, since her boyfriends have all been young, immature and still finding their own way in sex. She doubts any of them would have had the confidence to explore anything other than "conventional bedroom sex." Being a mentor with such a receptive student is actually good fun!! With time we shall see just how much she wants to learn from her mentor, and how "kinky" she likes it.

I know you are appreciative of my sexual mentoring of your daughter (even if you have not directly expressed it)..... not only since it prepares her for the joys of life, but actually because I know it gives you some hot masturbating material!! So let me give you some stroking material and share with you very briefly what new pleasures Jillian's sexual mentor has introduced (while of course making sure that we continue practicing and maximizing the conventional carnal pleasures!!).

1. On Thursday I dropped off at Jillian's office a sexy (really sexy!!) set of underwear and dress for her to wear to dinner with me that night. My note also instructed her to make sure her pussy was cleanly shaved. An hour later when she got back from a meeting and got my package from reception, she sent me a text message... "YES SIR!.... My God, I am already hot!!." She was so horny by the time she arrived at my hotel, that she did not even show the slightest resistance as I made her cum in the restaurant (fingering her under the table cloth). It was clear that as we spent time in the bar and restaurant that she was enjoying some exhibitionist thrills resulting from her sexy, revealing outfit.. The rest of the evenings mentoring involved an extensive review of her conventional sexual skills!!!!!

2. I don't have time to share too much with you now and besides you know I like to make you wait for the erotic detail you are so keen to hear. Anyway, I guess you would not have known that your nubile young daughter was an anal virgin. I am delighted to tell you that she no longer is after last night. Apart from a few deeply erotic guttural groans, your daughter took very well to my penetration of her ass..... and had a huge orgasm after just a few thrusts. I just loved her meek little request as my cock just started to enter her ass, to "please be gentle." Both she and I know that this was a significant step in her sexual submission with me. By the way, she asked me to "deflower" her anally -- as she wanted an experienced man to do this.

3. Another significant step in her submission coaching happened earlier today. I took her and Jeremy (Sam -- you may remember that is Jillian's boyfriend) for some wine tasting on the wine farms to get them a bit tipsy. From there I took them into the nearby nature reserve, With them both tipsy, it did not take much for me to persuade them to strip off and skinny dip in the hot weather. I'll save all the erotic details to tease you with some other time, but I will share with you that Jeremy shot his load very quickly as I got Jillian to stroke both our cocks. I then subtly made her tell him that since he had already shot his load she wanted me to satisfy her pussy. Jillian had one of the biggest orgasms I have yet seen her have as she rode my cock and, encouraged by me, started talking dirty to her boyfriend about how she loved a big cock and told him she wanted to see him masturbate as he watched her with another man. Your gorgeous young daughter is fast learning a whole new set of erotic pleasures and skills (as is her boyfriend I suspect). She is such a willing learner, and I look forward to exploring new boundaries with her.

By the way, Jillian let me take some really erotic pictures of her at the reservoir. If you tell me honestly how much your daughters sexual submission and lustful fucking of your boss turns you on then I may share some of these with you. I know you want to see them, so I've attached a mild little teaser one for you.

samandjean
samandjean
178 Followers