All Comments on 'Boss Dominates both Wife and Daughter Pt. 02'

by samandjean

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctorover 1 year ago

I was hoping to see what happened the first time the daughter visited his office. Not nearly as good as the first chapter.

samandjeansamandjeanover 1 year agoAuthor

I agree, but it is a true story, so it didn't happen the way it ideally would come out in fiction. It was based on the father's actual experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thanks. You're super awesome. Write more. We all look forward to it

samandjeansamandjeanover 1 year agoAuthor

I wish I could post pics of the wife and daughter here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Are more chapters planned or is this the end of the story?

samandjeansamandjeanover 1 year agoAuthor

This is all I have from my friend, except that the wife and boss situation slowed down and the daughter stopped seeing the boss but went on to enjoy large cocks and experienced men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What about boat party and her bf?

samandjeansamandjeanover 1 year agoAuthor

I don't think the boat party came off. She dropped her boyfriend because he wasn't dominant or endowed enough.

samandjeansamandjeanover 1 year agoAuthor

From the last email from my friend:

Our lives have evolved, with my boss still enjoying Ann's body and her sexually submissive attitude with him. Although some of the novelty has worn off, he continues to entertain both of us - and excite both of us - with new variations of erotic situations. We also do not indulge quite as frequently with him ..... but still regularly enough to be sure that he controls Ann sexually.

Robert had his way with our daughter a few times (based on what he told me) ...... and seemingly taught her quite a bit about sex and sexual pleasures. However, between them they decided to end it quite soon, having had a truly erotic time of it. I think she was finding it hard to enter any boyfriend relationships when she had a much older man as a "part-time" lover as well. She moved on from that submissive boyfriend that watched Robert fuck her on one occasion. I think he just could not compete with Martin's sexual experience, commanding presence and sexually dominant nature. I still have a twisted erotic desire to watch my daughter submitting to my boss ..... and him getting her to orgasm on his cock ..... but I guess that will not happen.

samandjeansamandjeanover 1 year agoAuthor

Oops I called Robert by the name of Martin in one place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous