All Comments on 'Boss Nanny Ch. 03'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Gah. Each chapter is getting better. I’m truly hooked on this story. Clearly Seamus like Matt but Matt is too overwhelmed to see what’s in front of him. Can’t wait for the next chapter!!! Another great series. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Silence before the storm?

Things are way too smooth between Matt and Seamus. Knowing the strength of the author in dropping bombs mid story, I am curious when “ the rockets will red glare” in this very captivating story.

Looking forward to chapter 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Things are starting to percolate a bit. Now we know Seamus is gay and a bit of his history. Matt was extra comfortable dropping the “taking an old dick” comment! Seamus showed some initial jealousy when Jay visited - and Matt’s intense reaction to that underlies some real feelings starting to develop. It seems at some point Matt is going to accept a “date” with Jay and shit’s gonna stir! Can’t wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Cautiously optimistic with where this MAY be heading with Seamus and Matt. Looking forward to see where this goes. Great writing that draws you in and keeps you wanting more.

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99about 3 years ago
Need MORE

Can’t wait to see where this story goes! Need more ASAP 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love this story!

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 3 years ago

What can I say.....I love this story so much, and the tow guys...I now things are going to happen, but keep it coming quick

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

a good feel story enhanced more by a good writing ability...keeps the reader wanting for more...

ScrtCumSlut99ScrtCumSlut99about 3 years ago
Need more

I’ve already reread all three stories multiple times 😂 I’m gonna need at least a chapter a day 🥺

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 3 years agoAuthor

I’m glad everyone is enjoying the story. Jealousy does help with traction sometimes!

Ginger630Ginger630about 3 years ago

Omg omg omg! I can’t wait to read the rest!!!!

1moeannie1moeannieabout 3 years ago

Yep I'm falling in love. Seamus is unbelievably patient with Matt and his smart mouth. Again the dialogue has me laughing and paying attention. I expect more rough spots but the story has me ready for the next post.

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Listen Jay seems like a nice guy but keep him away from my ship! Also I feel like Seamus was courting Matt by taking them to Cavalier but I could be reaching...

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 3 years agoAuthor

curiousaudrey:

I do not think you're reaching lol

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

I was so ready to buy Matt a clue or help Seamus find his words and at least one of the two things happened. Maybe both? Love this. Glad I saved it to read. Binge reading. Love this…

Lions86Lions86over 1 year ago

Don't usually read gay male stories, but I really like this so far I will say though that I feel like the chapters end abruptly, but they are still fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CuriousAudrey,

You're not reaching on the courting part, but I see that one year is not enough to fix your biases on reading stories like those other anons in Tied Up In Knotts.

Stop dissing side characters when Seamus and Matt themselves are nowhere close to dating. Reading anything only focusing on the two male leads and nothing else is just an awful attitude, and even worse when you diss the side characters when they barely did anything so far.

MidnightShriekMidnightShriek5 months ago

"I got it"

She cleared him

Signed

Sent

Delivered

Ugh

There's nothing more that I enjoy than reading a bottom with an attitude!!

Yu have no idea how nice and refreshing it is to read a story where the pair have PERSONALITY

Where they actually become FRIENDS before any romance. Where they actually pissed each other off, excite one another, feel for each other!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous