All Comments on 'Boss Nanny Ch. 04'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I am so invested in this story... if this was a book I would buy it and devour it as quick as possible! I neeeeeeeeeeeeeeed morrrrrreeeee!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Seamus’ comment

“ I have fallen in love” was the key moment in this chapter. Matt is getting jealous? About time he takes his blinders off.

Another winner MrsGnomie!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was an awkward chapter. Seamus seems to really like Matt yet he was ducking him at every turn about attending his bday party. Matt clearly likes Seamus but silently stews without being open about it. Seamus actively avoided Matt for most of the evening until Matt cried and called him out but by then the drunkenness and awkwardness was too much. Seamus took care of Matt but still kept his respectful distance. And they never once talked about what is (or is not) happening between them. Jay presents a bit of an obstacle between them but it’s difficult to understand if that a real or just something each is paranoid and jealous of. I hope the next chapter brings these two together. The wait is getting too painful and I don’t like that. Please don’t keep throwing barriers up (like in the Nash and Penn story). I can’t take all that again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love this story it’s amazing. Wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is amazing!!! I’m completely hooked and the characters are so damn good! Can’t wait to read more of it. MrsGnomie you rock!!

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
21st birthday bust

I am unset that Matt got so drunk and made an ass out of himself. If he would just tell Seamus how he felt but... Seamus doesn't deserve this after a great brunch and being together all day Friday. However, Seamus is older and could certainly be more direct even with the age difference if he really cares about Matt. This chapter was unsettling. Interesting Jay was coming onto Seamus. Obviously, concerned about Aidan. STILL, a great story and great read.

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 3 years ago

This is so damn good.....wish I could just keep on reading as I have an idea what should happen, but know you will it a very interesting story......can not wait for the next chapter

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 3 years agoAuthor

LASFSEA: 21st birthdays are meant to get shitfaced. It’s not the best day to be sober and mature. Seamus wanted Matt and his friends (who’s birthday party it also was and who also works for him) to enjoy themselves. Seamus keeping away had more to do with giving Hilary and Kase space than it did Matt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a fantastic story. So well written. I can picture all the characters perfectly and anxiously await the next chapter. I will be sad when it ends.

1moeannie1moeannieabout 3 years ago

I'm choosing to believe Seamus is allowing Matt time to realize how much they have come to care for each other. Seamus has said the words already, Matt doesn't think know he is also loved. Also I sense that Seamus is maybe reliving his relationship with Kelly and sees his younger self in Matt.

Mrsgnomie-Thank for this wonderful series

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyabout 3 years ago

Matt is so adorable. Seamus is do grounded, it's hot. Jay is giving predator vibes, what did I say about bringing him around my ship??

Anyway I can't wait for the next update, literally itching

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Being 21 was shit for a whole host of reasons! Being 21 with a lil brother on your hip is unimaginable. Yet, Mrsgnomie has imagined it. Such a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CuriousAudrey,

It's not even the fifth chapter, and you are already on a roll in making hasty, stupid assumptions. Here's the details you missed out as always! Jay doesn't know Matt. Jay is part of the team with Kase and they are a part of a fraternity. Birthday party of college students and a bar. How can Jay know if Matt hits his drinking limits or not, and besides, it's a party. A bunch of kids recently reaching adulthood tend to go crazy on that rather than being a proper responsible figure. You always got this itch because you let your brainless bias get to you.

Anon 1 year ago and LASFSEA,

Both of you forgot how Matt is 21 years old and he seems to have an interesting childhood, as he said himself, because his mom got him when she's a bit too young to be a proper mother. He has to "grow up" a bit sooner than usual, and then, rather than adapting more on that, he has to be a single father of sorts instead. This seems like a great formula to have Matt being a bit dense and even more inexperienced in talking it out. In fact, I'm not sure he figured it out on why exactly he was mad on Seanus.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous