All Comments on 'Boss Nanny Ch. 12'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

There was a lot more adult conversations I. This chapter (between Matt and Brad, Matt and Seamus) all of which were LONG overdue. Matt still seems so clueless sometimes. Like dropping the bomb about putting Aiden in daycare with even talking about this with Seamus. That is just a pure dick move given how much Seamus has watched Aiden and how close they have become. Sure Matt is the parent (although he struggles to view himself that way which he needs to just get over) but Seamus certainly deserves a proactive conversation and a chance to share his opinions and feelings before big decisions are made. I was glad to see that Matt realizes he has been a shitty boyfriend to Seamus because he most certainly has!! The fact that Matt still resists the idea that he is in love with Seamus is infuriating - he clearly is and there is no same reason to insist he’s not there yet. I think Seamus putting trust in Matt to help him with suspicions about Mike’s shady dealings will be a good boost for Matt and their relationship.

RikAlAdRikAlAdabout 3 years ago

I loved this story. This author has me hooked with her style and her skill. I disagree about Matt getting to the "L" word at a different rate than Seamus, although I seriously think it is far more reasonable that it would be Seamus who would be slow on the draw. Given Matt's youth, I don't think his relationships, even though he defines them as Crash and Burn incidents, are really equal to what Seamus went through with Kelly. I agree that Matt helping Seamus with the business problem is a great bonding experience as it balances out Seamus and Aiden's story together. Great work, can't wait for the next episode.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I just love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So invested in this story, I check every day for a new chapter. I’ve read all your stories and know how you roll, please, please, please don’t break our hearts, I just know it’s coming!

Mah, Moose and the baby, please let them be together without the conflict I know that’s coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 1 year ago,

Is that what you get from reading this chapter alone? Because you sure ignored 90% of it. Matt literally said that he needs to make sure their relationship comes more naturally since he felt that a lot of it revolves too much around Aidan, as Brad said.

Yes, we know Seamus is completely fine wih the babysitting, but if this is how Matt wants to eliminate those imaginary feelings, why not? I'll say that it's already very promising for Matt and Seamus to reach to the conclusion that it takes time for Matt to confirm his feelings, but they are going towards the same goal.

Not everybody has the same emotional pace, and it's just immature of you to say he's being "immature" just because of that. This communication is a great step, but what kind of world do you live in where you immediately fix your flaws in one night?

Stop being delusional with your expectations that Matt resists it when he clearly mentioned that his romantic past was mostly him doing the wrong things and thought he fell in love way too early. Stop expecting crazy things out of a 21-year-old student that is completely new to being a sigle parent and with a stunted growth due to his parental situation as well. It's called growing up and I don't know why this concept is so foreign to you unless you are actually a 14 year old trying to be smart.

Sm1982,

Love how you didn't comment when this chapter slaps your dumb comments in the previous chapters. I guess the woman card is only used when you make weird accusations and not when admitting you are wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oops, way too focused on dealing with the weird comment from Anon there. I'll just say that Matt sure got a rare opportunity to deal with Seamus' ex-family/business issue, and that will definitely help him feel more equal on his "contribution" to the relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous