All Comments on 'Boss Nanny Ch. 16'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
BaladeerBaladeeralmost 3 years ago

Matt and Seamus together make me happy. I have a knott in my stomach thinking a shoe is about to drop. Please don't let a shoe drop.

LASFSEALASFSEAalmost 3 years ago

Great chapter. The sex was hot. Leo and Jay- wonder where that goes? This is an awesome story. Love all the friends. Go Hawks!

RikAlAdRikAlAdalmost 3 years ago

I love it. This author is my favorite. I was afraid the appearance of Loe was going to be a problem for Matt and Seamus, but instead it was only a problem for Jay and Loe himself. Pity. It had such potential.

TamtamanTamtamanalmost 3 years ago

Seamus insecurities from his cheating husband is about to be a problem. Her comes the sad chapters, if this follows the pattern of your other stories. 😢😢

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it! Women beat men in gay literature. This author is definitely a leader.

I love the fact that her stories are just as much about human emotions and real life issues as they are about the sexual aspect, which makes the stories very realistic.

I hope ( although I would be greatly surprised) that this relationship between Matt and Seamus matures without any disturbances. However, this author created a reputation of having someone or something “ jamming the ham radio” before things improve.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

You guys are the best. Thanks for reading and commenting. Things are great, but I can’t help stir stuff up soon!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Re: Anon

Jamming the ham radio. I’m dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is fantastic and can’t wait for the next one.

Please never finish writing about them as 8 feel I have so much invested in them

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

Your writing of Aidan is outstanding. Hopefully Loren stops giving Jay the cold shoulder so they can be in love like Matt and Seamus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Anon 1 year ago,

I'm glad for the praise on the author, but what's up with the "women are better in gay literature" stuff? There's a lot of males that write just as great on gay stories, and in fact, there are also just as many males and females who wrote awful gay stories. Easy examples like the alpha-beta-omega stuff, or the ones that stuff way too much sex instead of putting more focus on plot, and even more. Feels like a comment that doesn't add to the context at all, since the praise works even without that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous