All Comments on 'Boss Nanny Ch. 22'

by Mrsgnomie

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

55555555.

Did this story move so quickly because it will continue with Jay?

You da bessss!!!

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I have started a Jay story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love the name Loelife Cafe!

one11one11almost 3 years ago

I hope this story continues. Your character development and story line are amazing. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful adventure.

TamtamanTamtamanalmost 3 years ago

Please, please, please, we need a Jay and Loren story.

I was surprised at the quick rap up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved this story. And all it’s ups and downs. I loved that they had problems but they never strayed or cheated on each other and then settled into a wonderful life with their kids, Brad, and friends. I’d love to read more about their future, about Jay and Loe, and about Brad finding someone special. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Surely this can’t be the end. I want more.... I need more

MrsgnomieMrsgnomiealmost 3 years agoAuthor

I know, I kind of which it wasn’t over. On the plus side, I’ve already started the Jay/Loren story. Matt and Seamus have a cameo but Aidan and Carson will be a pretty cute and pretty integral part of the story. I think there will be lots to look forward to. I’m only 2 chapters down so it will still be a hot minute before it’s ready to post! I won’t start until the story is complete!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved the story.

JrankcoldJrankcoldalmost 3 years ago

Love this story and the characters.

AlittlekinkymessAlittlekinkymessalmost 3 years ago

I loved this story too. I love all your stories, actually!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I truly don’t get it?! The whole story and plot from the beginning up until Chapter 21 were sooo good! Truly got me hooked just like your other stories: especially Tied up in Knotts. But, reading this chapter was like; “ oh, that’s it … ?” I had a high hopes for this chapter but, end up being a disappointment. I don’t know what it is but, it seems like epilogues are not your cup of tea. 🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️🤷🏽‍♂️

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

Happy it all worked out and also glad to not have every single detail dragged out. Mike and Scott’s parents didn’t to make any additional appearances in the story. Matt and Seamus have their HEA and I’m excited to read that Jay and Loren’s story is also going to be told!

4avidreader4avidreaderover 2 years ago

Ahhhhh.....Mrs. G, that was mean...to leave us hanging out there like that! I don't know how you do it but you always create the best characters. Always! Always! Always! I re-read your stuff all the time...and am happy to turn others on to you, when asked for a good read. Thank you for some really great hours...spent with some really good company! Keep wowing me/us!

(Btw...I'd like to get on the "immediately notify" list...for any and all works submitted by you! I don't want to miss a thing!)

JollyGollyJollyGollyover 2 years ago

I'm new to Literotica and found your story. So beautifully told and written. However, I found the ending rushed - really rushed. There were three things Seamus wanted. Matt to move into his house. To be Aidan's official guardian and for him and Matt to marry. You covered two of the above but not their marriage. I was left reading the final chapter thinking WTAF, have I missed something?

JoJo1975JoJo1975over 2 years ago

This story is brilliant, I really enjoyed it. Thank you author I’m off to read you other stories now!

dnsontndnsontnabout 2 years ago

Five Stars every chapter! “Choreplay” is my new favorite word! Brilliant Mrsgnomie, every word.

MrsgnomieMrsgnomieabout 2 years agoAuthor

Just wanted to thank everyone for the wonderful comments, feedback, and emails. They do not go unnoticed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I found this story 26 hours ago and got entirely into it. I kept passing from the end of one chapter to the beginning of the next. Please forgive me for not giving you five stars each time . I was so into the story that I didn't think to hit the button. I want say now that every chapter deserved much more than five stars each. Excellent writing and the creation of your characters is amazing. Thank you for sharing with us.

raymaster1103raymaster1103about 2 years ago

This fucking story. My man. How dare you make me so happy?!?!?

AduksAduksabout 2 years ago

I absolutely love the story. All 22 chapters. Awesome awesome characters, the plot, character development, everything was perfect

GkbdwrGkbdwralmost 2 years ago

Excellent story, I really enjoyed it. I was however disappointed you didn't touch on a marriage between the two.

Bhamguy3Bhamguy3almost 2 years ago

Another great story. I, too, would have loved to read about the proposal and marriage. Easily warranting several more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve now read two of your stories - novels really - in 4 days. This and Knott. I should take a break but will probably turn straight to the next one. Thank you for giving this to the world. What a lovely surprise.

jroseemijroseemiover 1 year ago

I'm going to admit, I kind of avoided this story at first because I made some assumptions based on the descriptions, but I'm so, so glad I read it. It was great and so well done. I'm so happy to be wrong. Your work is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a great epilogue, more description on what happens to Mike and Kerry's parents than on Paul in the Knotts series. I actually kinda wish that the moment in the courtroom when the case is settled is shown with more emphasis on Mike and Kerry's parents getting what they deserved, but this is just as welcome. Seamus sure did own that perspective to end the story, and a nice ending proposal on Jay and Lowen.

JollyGolly,

It's rushed, but I don't think it's THAT rushed. With the time skip, you can also fill in your headcanon that maybe Matt and Seamus got married after the case is settled, or maybe even when during the process to have Carson.

Sm1982,

That's funny since your comments throughout this series indicate that you need all the details spelled on due to your extremely awful takes on grasping the story.

Anon 1 year ago,

Nice one. After your negative bias on Matt throughout the entire series, now you are grasping at straws by bashing the epilogue with that weak excuse. Keep on being a pathetic loser, pal.

Kabba118Kabba11811 months ago

This was really nicely done! I also felt like there should have been one more chapter between the last one and the epilogue, I selfishly wanted to see Mike and the parents get their justice, the possible proposal or even the moment when Seamus first held his second son. But it wasn't a deal breaker and it flowed nicely from begining to end. Matt was just what Seamus needed, someone to slow him down, and Seamus helped Matt grow into the father he didn't think he could be. I thoroughly enjoyed their relationship.

Now onto Jay's Loelife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good story. Loved the characters. Thank you, and never quit writing!

KattfinkKattfink16 days ago

I loved Matt and Seamus’ story from start to finish, even through the cringy conflicts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrsgnomie@Mrsgnomie
Just writing stories a few people want to read.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Boss Nanny Ch. 21 Previous Part
Boss Nanny Series Info