Boss Nanny Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was grinning. Proud of his handy work. He pulled Seamus away from the group and toward their room. "We have until eight tomorrow morning."

He followed willingly. Eagerly. Excitedly. Hornily. "How'd you convince them?"

"Jay needed very little convincing and Loren owes me."

"For what?"

Matt looked back and smirked. "You'll find out."

They might've had ten hours to themselves but they undressed like they had ten minutes. Matt whipped Seamus's shirt off and then pushed his pants down like a man starving. The heat in his eyes set a fire in Seamus.

To be needed, wanted, and desired by Matt was an all consuming experience. When he was focused, there was nothing you could do to stop it. Not that Seamus wanted to stop Matt when he was the aggressor. It was hot.

Matt shoved him on the bed then quickly undressed. "I know I don't need to tell you this but I want to give you a courtesy warning. I'm not going to last long. Maybe if you weren't such a hot dad being all cute with the kids, but you were, and now I need to cum."

The years had definitely softened the fucks given. Not the actual fucking fucks, but the romance leading to the fucking. Matt dropped his clothes and walked to the duffle bag where he packed the lube. He dug through it, mumbling as he went. Seamus laughed. Good thing he didn't need to be wined and dined...just sixty-nined.

Matt stood, victoriously. "Found it!" He hustled back to the bed, tossing the lube and jumping on the bed sideways. Seamus flinched, then sighed, then moaned when Matt took him all the way down. He was good like that. Very generous.

When Seamus tried to move Matt's hips so he could have some of his own, Matt growled. "Don't do that. I won't last."

Too bad. Seamus wanted him in his mouth. They had nine hours and fifty-five minutes left. They could cum three times by then. Maybe four. Probably four.

Definitely four.

The first round was over embarrassingly fast. But the second round was better. The third round happened at dawn and the last round was at seven thirty-five, leaving them no time to shower before rushing to breakfast.

"Fuck, you made me late. I needed to be there five minutes ago. That was the deal. Loe's gonna be pissed."

Seamus was hot on Matt's tail, speed walking down the hall and sliding around the corners.

"What do you need to do?" he asked. "It's not like Loren's not on breakfast duty today."

Seamus knew his husband heard him but was suspiciously quiet in reply. As they neared the dining room, Matt glanced back. It was an apology look. A sorry-not-sorry kind of look. Him and Loren were famous for those.

"Go sit with Jay."

There was no point in arguing so he went and found a spot by Jay. He was about to ask Jay if he wanted coffee or something to drink but Loren beat him to it.

"Do you want a red velvet latte?"

Jay eyed Loren then Seamus. It wasn't that Loren didn't do special things for Jay, but the way he was doing it, so publicly, was a little out of character.

It was hard to explain.

"Do you want one or not?" he asked, not impatiently. Teasingly.

There was a regular and ongoing joke between them that started the first day they met. Jay had essentially announced that Loren would marry him. It was just a matter of time. Loren had rolled his eyes, of course. But then Jay was being all sweet and, after bringing him a speciality drink, Loren had looked at Jay with a humorous expression and asked, "Are you proposing to me?"

"Are you saying yes?" It was the answer that would become his standard, each and every time this scenario played out.

Loren simply shook his head and laughed at the crazy guy he'd just met.

And that's how it went. Here and there, now and again, whenever Jay was especially sweet, Loren would tease him, asking Jay if he was proposing. Jay would ask if Loren was saying yes and Loren would laugh it off.

But now the tables were turned and it was Loren who was being ridiculously attentive. To the point where everyone was taking notice.

Jay smiled. "Sure, I'd love one."

Loren wasn't gone for two minutes before he came back with the drink--for which Jay was the one and only recipient. Jay looked at Loe and smirked, enjoying the way their long running joke was now playing out. It was rare, afterall, that the tables turned.

He took the drink and eyed it with intent, then at Loren. "Are you proposing to me?"

Loren grinned. "Are you saying yes?"

Copyright © 2021 Mrsgnomie; All Rights Reserved.

12