All Comments on 'Boss of the 19th Floor'

by bart23233

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SmokeylinkSmokeylinkover 2 years ago

I loved the story but felt it was incomplete. What about the whole Tom, Peter, Jenny connection? Will Peter find out, will Peter confront Tom about the whore move? I really hope you continue this storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Please continue with sequel.

icemn67icemn67over 2 years ago

This was a great story, One you should continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Agreed with Smokey. Definitely felt incomplete. And really should have been in LW instead of group sex. Most of us expect multiple partners of both sexes in group sex, maybe even some women eating pussy. On the plus side, I didnt find it long at all. I love stories where there is actually just that, a story, and the sex is integrated. Would love to see it continued though, maybe hear from the POV of the other wives.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story but it should continue.

Part 2. John shows up at Jenny and Peter's home and continues to dominate and blackmail them. He forces them into an all-night threesome with John directing each part.

Part 3. John sends Peter to Europe for 2 weeks. John and Tom show up at Jenny's home and move in for all that time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sounds like that boss is desperate if he has to go through all that just to "show" hes in charge

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty infantile. Nothing to be liked here. Shallow characters naive plot.

Makes one wonder why five pages fo such drivel?

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

My wife found this story and we both enjoyed it tremendously. We do hope you will write additional chapters. There were several very unique aspects to this story.

First, the sex scene, especially in the very beginning, had an almost theatrical nature to it which, was very hot. The boss positioned Jenny beside him so, that she was fully exposed to the other Vice-Presidents, and it went from there.

Each part of the sex scene was set up to be viewed – especially by the husband. My wife and I have some experience with theatrical productions. We admired how you set those scenes up.

Second, was the back story between Tom and Jenny which added a lot of psychological interest to the story. Then, Tom engineered Peter’s job offer and promotion solely so he could see Jenny humiliated and used. While John was just a power hungry boss, Tom was evil which, made the story even hotter.

My wife identified with Jenny. Several years ago, I was up for a huge promotion which, I successfully got. However, at the cost of my wife fucking the four senior partners in our firm. She was required to be one guy’s lover for one month, then, the next month, a different partner, etc. At least that requirement was all over in four months.

The downside was that she really enjoyed fucking them. It was humiliating enough that we allowed the partners to fuck her for my promotion. But, it was doubly humiliating that she didn’t want to stop. So, she now hosts a gang bang for all of them at our house every Saturday night.

Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous