Boss Slut Ch. 02 - Sisters Reunion

Story Info
Erika reunites with her long lost sister.
3.9k words
4.65
33.3k
38

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/01/2023
Created 09/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Slutty Lesbian Incest Reunion

Erika stopped at the liquor store on the way home. She picked up several bottles of wine, tequila, whiskey and other hard alcohol.

"Wild weekend planned?" The clerk asked as he rang up the items.

"You have no idea." Erika laughed as she leaned over the counter. The clerks eyes bulged as he saw her perfectly framed breasts strugging against her tight blouse- perky nipples clearly outlined.

Erika paid and wiggled her ass as she left. The thrill of acting like a slut after years of repressing her sex drive was intoxicating.

She got home, stripped out of her sex soiled clothes and took a long shower. It felt so good to wash the dried cum off her body, and she paid extra care to clean all her holes.

Wrapped in a towel, she saw Kelsey had texted that was on her way. Erika felt a thrill, but also anxiety- this was the first time seeing her sister in years, and she had been so shitty to her.

Cracking open the tequila, she took a hard swig from the bottle. It burned going down, but the warm confidence that followed was worth it.

Just as her thoughts landed on what the hell she was going to wear, Erika heard a knock at the door.

Shit! She's here already! Erika thought,I guess I'm wearing a towel.

Erika opened the door, and the woman standing in front of her took her breath away.

Kelsey stood at her door, looking slightly unsure. She shared Erika's pouty lips, but where Erika's big eyes were hazel, Kelseys was green. Those emerald eyes were framed by flame-red hair cascading down her shoulders, light freckles decorating her cheeks.

"Oh! Sorry!" Kesley blurted as she saw Erika was in a towel. Erika laughed too loud and replied, "Oh, no worries... uh, please come in."

Kelsey looked as if she might just bolt, and Erika was surely about to die of embarassment. Instead, Kelsey steeled herself and entered Erika's modest condo.

Making her way inside, Kelsey looked around, judging the life her big sister had made for herself. She got it, understood why Erika would want this. It made Erika's video message that much more intriguing.

"Um, make yourself at home," Erika said as she closed the door and watched as her little sister take it all in. Kelsey was dressed in a wicked leather jacket, a black skirt with ripped leggings and metal studded boots.

A true rebel, Erika thought as Kelsey shrugged her jacket off, revealing a tight Black Sabbath tanktop and black bra,And a hot one, too.

Kelsey made her way to the breakfast bar, taking in the impressive array of liquor Erika had picked up. She fingered the opened bottle of tequila.

"Liquid courage?" She asked, looking at her big sister.

Erika blushed. "Yeah."

In one smooth motion, Kelsey picked up the bottle and took a swig. She coughed as she settled on to the couch. "Well, come on, have a drink with your sister."

Erika looked down at herself, still in her damp towel. "I was going to get changed."

"Fuck that," Kelsey replied, "You look fine, come on."

Erika sat down next to her sister. She was beautiful. Erika took the bottle from her sister and took a coughing swig as well. "This is horrible" she laughed.

"Yeah, but it works." Kelsey replied.

Silence fill the room, long and awkward. The two women reflected on their horrible upbringing, their strained relationship.

Erika knew what she had to do. She squared her shoulders, and looked right into her sisters eyes.

"Kelsey, I'm sorry. I abandoned you and acted like I was better than you. I've been a total bitch, and not just to you. To everyone."

Tears welled up in Erika's eyes as she continued, "I pushed my feelings way down, I thought the only way to be successful was to stop being myself. But Jacob opened my eyes, I want to be free. I want to be me!"

Kelsey considered her sister cooly, "Jacob, hmm. You'll have to tell me about him later. But first I have to know you're serious about what you're saying."

"I am, I swear!" Pleaded Erika.

Kelsey snatched the tequila out of Erika's hands and took another swig. With a devilish smile she set the bottle down. Leaning back against the side of the couch, Kelsey opened her legs, displaying her shaved, pantiless pussy.

"Prove it." Kelsey ordered as her sisters eyes went wide.

Like a magnet, Erika's head plunged into her sisters sex. She inhaled deeply and let out a satisfied moan. Her tongue darted out and she gave Kelsey a long, slow lick.

"Ahhhhhhh," Kesley sighed as her sister's tongue probed the folds of her labia. Erika slid her tongue slowly, tracing up and down her sisters slit, collecting the hot juices dripping from her wet pussy. Erika slurped at it like nectar, rolling the sweet juices in her mouth, drinking it in like fine wine. She plunged her tongue deep into Kesley's hole, her whole face buried in that delicious gash.

Kelsey yelped as she felt her sisters long tongue push into her hole, nose pressed against her clit. She put her hand on Erika's head and pushed her further into her pussy. Kelsey moaned, feeling her sisters warm tongue darting in and out of her.

Kelsey ground her pussy desperately on her sisters face, moaning as Erika eagerly lapped up the dripping juices.

Erika's tongue darted to her clit, flicking and swirling the sensitive button. At the same time she plunged three fingers in and out of Kelsey's pussy.

"Holy fuuuuuuck," Kelsey moaned as Erika fucked her, "Yes, yes, yes, don't stop."

Erika steadily licked and fucked her sister. She was in heaven. In college she enjoyed fucking women almost as much as men, but hadn't so much as touched a woman in the intervening years.

The sweet taste of Kelsey's pussy drove Erika wild. She grabbed Kelsey's legs and pushed them up to the redhead's chest, perfectly framing Kelsey's pussy and ass. Erika moaned at the sight, and she dove into Kelsey's pussy like a starving animal.

Kelsey hadn't been prepared for the intensity of her sisters ministrations, and a sudden orgasm overwhlemed her as Erika serviced her.

"Holy shiiiiiit," Kelsey moaned as Erika lapped at her pussy, "Yessss!"

The redhead came freely, rolling orgasms cascading through her, her entire body shaking.

"EEEK!" Kelsey squeaked as she felt something warm and wet probe her ass. She looked down and saw an evil look on Erika's face, long tongue slowly swirling around her tight pink asshole.

"Fuck yessss," Kelsey moaned wild-eyed, "Eat my fucking asshole!"

Erika squealed with delight as she circled the rim of her sisters asshole. It was so wrong, but she couldn't help herself. Everything about this was wrong, but the more wrong it was the hornier it made her. Erika was loving every second being a depraved slut, getting off by eating her own sisters asshole.

Erika's pussy was on fire. She tossed her towel aside and slid a free finger to please her cunt as she rubbed Kelseys clit with the other hand. Her tongue made a sick slurping sound as she flicked furiously at Keley's ass.

"More... More..." moaned Kelsey, and Erika obliged. Sticking her tongue out, she drove deep into Kelsey's asshole. The tongue pushed through the resistance and penetrated her sisters insides.

Kelsey screamed into another orgasm as her sisters tongue invaded her ass. Kelsey's insides were hot, and close. Erika drove her tongue back and forth, as Kelsey came like a banshee. Erika could taste Kelsey's pussy juice as it flowed freely onto Erika's fucking tongue.

Erika dragged her tongue up to Kelsey's pussy, then clit, then back down to asshole. Back and forth, back and forth. Her tongue and neck ached from the intense loving she was giving, but Erika didn't care. The only thing that mattered was making her little sister cum.

Erika pulled back and removed her hand from her own pussy. Her fingers were slick with her sex. Before Kelsey had a chance to react, Erika replaced the tongue fucking her asshole with the fingers.

"EEEEK!" Kelsey squealed as the deep anal penetration brought on another orgasm. She looked at her sister incredulously, who intently fucked her ass and played with her clit.

"FUUUUUUUCK!" Kelsey screamed a final orgasm ripped through her entire body. Her entire body came, every muscle stiff, hips bucking. She rolled, overwhelmed, and fell off the couch before she could catch herself.

Kelsey hit the floor with a thud, pleasure cascading through her body. She shaked as aftershocks sent tremors throughout her body.

Erika wore a trimuphant smile as she looked at her sister. It was such a sexy sight, her sisters chest and knees on the floor, presenting her perfectly round ass.

Kelsey looked back at Erika through disheveled red hair as she tried to catch her breath.

Erika made a big display of sucking on the fingers she had used to fuck Kelseys ass.

"Ohhhh, you are a nasty bitch." Kelsey moaned.

Erika laughed, "You have no idea."

Erika jumped off the couch and slapped Kelsey's ass. Rolling Kelsey onto her back, Erika stepped over her sister, pussy directly in front of her face.

Erika idly played with her cunt with one hand, and pulled at her nipple with the other. She moaned as she gave her sister a good show.

"Fuck you're sexy," Kelsey moaned once she had caught her breath.

"You like my pussy?" Erika asked sweetly. Kelsey nodded.

"Good," Erika said as she squated down, planting her wet cunt on her sisters face, "Because you're going to make this pussy cum."

Kelsey gave a wet, muffled protest as Erika started to grind. Protests gave way to moans and Erika felt her sisters tongue eagerly lap at her hungry pussy. Kelsey's hands roamed Erika's body, grabbing her ass with one and her big tits with the other.

It didn't take long for Erika to start cumming. Grinding hard and fast against Kesley's face, she moaned as the release shook her body.

Exhausted, Erika slid off her sister and collapsed next to her on the floor. Both women laid there, catching their breath. A comfortable silence filled the room as the sisters basked in sexual bliss.

After a long moment, Erika looked at her sister, "So, do you forgive me?"

Kelsey laughed, pulling herself on top of Erika. Instead of answering, she kissed her sister. It was a long, slow kiss. A kiss between two women who loved each other. A kiss between two women who forgave each other.

Wiping tears out her eyes, Kelsey picked herself up off the floor. Grabbing the bottle of tequila, she took a trimuphant swig.

Erika laughed as her sister coughed from the burning liquor, "Strong, isn't it?"

"I was hoping you might have something a bit stronger," Kelsey replied as she recovered.

"Stronger than tequila?" Erika asked.

"Got any blow?" Kelsey replied.

"Like, cocaine?" Erika asked as Kelsey nodded, "Sorry, I don't really-"

Before Erika could finish she remembered the Slut Task she had been ordered to complete by Jacob. He instructed her to bring him another woman to fuck, and Erika had seduced the only woman she knew that would be compliant- her sister.

This might kill two birds with one stone, Erika thought, remembering Jacob's "Love Drug" and how she needed to figure out exactly what it was.

Changing tack, Erika replied to her sister, "Actually, Jacob might have some."

"You mentioned him before. Boyfriend?"

"Employee."

Kesley arched an eyebrow. Sheepishly, Erika said "Well, more than an employee. But, not a boyfriend."

Kelsey laughed, "Slut."

Erika blushed as she grabbed the bottle from Kelsey, and took a swig. She realized she had a decent buzz going on, and could tell her sister did too.

"Well, he's your best chance if you want to get fucked up tonight." Erika said.

"I just want to have fun," Kelsey said, "Let's go dancing!"

Erika sidled up to her sister, wrapping her hand around Kesley's back and pulling her close. Erika leaned in, seductively whispering into Kelsey's ear, "I promise this will be the most fun you've ever had."

Biting her lip, Erika saw the desire stoking in Kesley's eyes. Laughing, Erika turned and headed to her bedroom to get changed. Yelling from her closet, Erika said "Get dressed, we have to make a stop on the way."

---

Kelsey's head swam. Years of silence from her bitch of a sister, and then she texted her a naughty video out of the blue. And within a few hours they had fucked each other.And it was some of the hottest sex Kelsey had ever had!

She watched her naked sister wiggle her ass as she went to the bedroom to get changed. Erika was stunning. Short blond hair, big hazel eyes and pouty lips. Kelsey jealously stared at her sisters huge tits. It wasn't even close, Kelsey's C cup breasts were perky, but didn't stand a chance against Erika's DDD curves.

I have a nicer ass, though. she thought to herself, pouting.

Kelsey took another swig from the bottle of tequila she had been sharing with her sister. They had finished off nearly half the bottle, and Kelsey was definitely ready to party.

Yelling from her closet, Erika said "Get dressed, we have to make a stop on the way."

Kelsey headed to the bathroom to clean up. The reflection in the mirror looked like a total slut- red, disheveled hair, face covered in her sisters pussy juice. It was hot.

Cleaning herself up, she headed into the bedroom where Erika was getting dressed.

"No fair!" Kelsey said as she saw what Erika was wearing.

Erika had put on a tight black dress with a deep cut front and sides. She was obviously not wearing a bra and not at all being subtle with her assets.

"What?" Erika asked innocently, modelling back and forth for Kelsey.

"I'm super underdressed if that's what you're wearing!" Kelsey replied. Her tight black skirt, leather jacket, and Black Sabbath top was hot, but didn't work at all for what Erika was going for.

Erika laughed, gesturing to all her clothes, "Take one of mine- whatever you want."

Kelsey took in the room. Erika owned a modest condo, but Kelsey was sure the walk-in closet was the biggest room in the whole apartment. It was stacked with dresses, clothes, shoes- everything.

Gleefully Kelsey rummaged through her sisters clothes, Erika pointing out dresses that might fit her well. They laughed as Kesley stripped down, modelling different outfits.

Eventually she decided on a small black dress to match Erika's. The plunging neckline clearly revealed her cute black bra, and her ass barely fit in the dress.

Kelsey leaned forward, wiggling her ass for her sister, "What do you think?"

Erika ran her hands up Kelseys ass, a hungry look in her eyes. Lustfully she responded, "You look fucking hot."

Kelsey laughed, and feigned offense, "How dare you touch your sister like that?"

Erika laughed with her, saying "Come on, lets grab the liquor."

---

The elevator opened and the girls teetered out, fumbling with the heavy bottles. Finally making their way to Erika's car, they loaded the liquor into the trunk. Erika grabbed the open tequila before closing the trunk.

Kelsey arched an eyebrow, "I like to get wild as much as the next girl, but drinking and driving isn't cool."

Erika laughed as she opened the backseat door, "We're not drinking and driving. We're drinking, and the car is driving."

She laughed at the confused look on Kelsey's face, "Get in, I'll show you."

Erika explained one of her Lab's projects was testing an Autonomous Self-Driving AI prototype. They were in a company car loaded with the AI.

"I'm supposed to be in the drivers seat at all times," Erika explained, "Just in case. But I've been testing this for months and it never makes a mistake. Besides, I've always wanted to do this."

She pulled out her phone and entered the desired destination. Like magic, the car turned on. It was eeriely silent, being an EV. Kelsey felt a thrill as the car backed out of the parking stall on its own.

"Wow!" Kelsey exclaimed, "It's like the future!"

"Meh, a couple years before this tech goes global," Erika said as she took a swig from the bottle. With only a quarter of the bottle left, both girls were feeling a happy buzz.

Erika got close and the two sisters ran there hands on each others bodies. They made out as the car drove through the crowded downtown nightlife.

As the car was stopped at a red light, Kelsey got a wicked idea, "Put down the windows. Let's give them a show."

Erika giggled drunkenly, "That's a terrible idea. I love it."

She tapped on her phone and all the windows of the car descended in unison. Kelsey got on top of her sister and they continued groping and kissing.

Kelsey looked out the window and saw faces of disbelief from the passerbys. She laughed thinking of what a sight this was- A driverless car, complete with two hot girls in the back fondling each other.

The lights changed and the car lurched forward, leaving the stunned pedestrians to wonder if they had really seen what they saw. The sisters howled with laughter, passing the tequila back and forth.

A pleasent chime sounded from the car informing they had reached their destination. The windows closed automatically and the car parked itself. Kelsey looked around. This wasn't the best neighborhood, not at all what she had expected.

"Where-" Kelsey started as Erika stumbled out of the car, pulling her tits back into her dress.

"Over here," Erika said and Kesley followed where she was pointing.

Kelsey looked at the gaudy neon sign flashingXXX Sensual Palace.

"A sex shop?" Kelsey exclaimed.

Erika laughed as she took her sister by the arm, compelling her into the seedy sex stop.

"Jacob told me to bring toys," she explained. Cheap door chimes rang as they entered the brightly lit store.

Hard florescent lights revealed rows of pornography, the walls stacked with assorted sex toys. Behind the counter a greasy old man leered at the two beauties.

Erika laughed, paying the fat man no mind as she skipped to the wall with the toys. Kelsey followed, taking in the assortment of sex toys.

"Dildos, vibrators. Oh we should get a double dildo!" Erika said like a kid in a candy store.

Or a slut in a sex shop, she thought to herself. Kelsey glanced at the fat old man, with his stained wife beater and receding hairline.

"Gross," she said as he stared at her, licking his lips.

Kelsey turned to her sister saying, "Erika, let's get out of here, this place is gross."

Erika turned to her with a surprised look, two large dildos in each hand.

"You're not having fun?" She asked. Seeing the look Kelsey gave her, Erika said "Look, it's not like we're ever going to come back here. Besides, I don't have any toys. I've been repressing my sex drive for years to focus on my career."

Erika nuzzled against a big purple dildo, "And today, years of pent-up sexual frustration was set free."

"By Jacob." Kelsey said suspiciously.

"By JacobsLove Drug," Erika whispered.

Kelsey had never heard of a Love Drug before. Maybe ectasy, but she got the impression that's not what Erika meant. Erika had mentioned that this Jacob guy might have coke, though.

"Fine. Just, hurry up, I'm starting to lose my buzz." Kesley said.

Erika mocked seriousness and saluted with the dildo, "Yes maam."

Winking, Erika continued, "And don't you worry about your buzz, I'm sure Jacob can fix that."

After getting a truly impressive array of sex toys, the girls went up to pay. Kelsey saw the old dude was drooling over them. Erika didn't seem to mind, in fact she was playing it up, hunching over the counter and giving him a good look.

Slut, Kelsey thought to herself. But in truth, it was kind of fun teasing the fat old man. She could tell this was a fantasy playing out in front of his eyes.

It gave Kesley an idea. Sidling up to Erika, she slipped her hand through her sisters dress and pulled her close. The old man's eyes went wide.

12