All Comments on 'Boss Slut Ch. 02 - Sisters Reunion'

by HobstockleGrin

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, I am a bit confused. Jacob took a Love Drug and put Erika under a pheromone like mind control. Even after she leaves she is still under the influence. What happens when Jacob encounters another female? Will she come under the control too? Can Jacob turn his drug on and off at will? Why is Erika still under control even after coming home? Now, that she is taking Kelsey over to meet Jacob (I assume) it is not like taking someone that is reluctant to have sex. Kelsey is as hot as Erika. It would have been better if the friend was a bit reluctant but is forced to have sex anyway. I would prefer to have some fight in the victims even though their bodies are made to do something that they would not normally do. The second chapter was a bit less than the first chapter. Hope to see improvement on the tasks that the women will be doing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter, can’t wait for Jacob to dominate the sister too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHobstockleGrin@HobstockleGrin
Chapter 6 of the Cokewhore series, "Shoot the Devil" has been released! You can find it at https://literotica.com/s/cokewhore-ch-06-shoot-the-devil There's a couple more things I'd like to see Johnny do to Kelsey, but Ch.6 resolves the central story. I hope you enjoy!