Boss Slut Ch. 02 - Sisters Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give us half off," Kelsey told the man, "and you won't regret it."

Erika squealed with delight, as much at the idea as the fact her sister was getting back in the mood.

The old mans mouth worked, but he struggled to form any words. At length he rasped "Ye- Yeah sure."

With that Kesley turned to her sister and gave a deep kiss, their tongues dancing with each, their bodies melting into each other.

Kelsey barely heard the old man moan as she made out with Erika. Pulling back, she looked at her sister mischeivously.

Before Erika could react, Kelsey pulled down the blondes dress, exposing her perfect round tits. Erika squeaked but Kelsey held her close, letting the old pervert get a good look at her sisters rack.

Kelsey made a big show of bending over and taking her sisters nipple in her mouth. She winked at him as she flicked her tongue against her sisters long, fat nub.

Erika moaned, her sisters tongue washing all other thoughts away. "Ooooh" Erika cooed as the redhead nursed at her breast.

"Mmm, so sensitive," Kelsey said, as she grabbed a handful of Erika's other breast, "So fucking sexy."

Kelsey forgot all about putting on a show, becoming obsessed with her sisters big tits. Sucking one nipple, then the other, then the other. She drove her face between the porcelin white breasts, moaning as she worshipped her sisters tits.

At length, Erika pushed her sister away, and the two women looked at each other lustfully.

She turned at a wet thwacking sound, and saw the old man vigorously jerking his small little penis. She laughed at the desperate look in his eyes, she could tell he was close.

Erika gave her aIt would be mean not to let him finish look, and decided to return the favor Kelsey had done her.

Putting her hands on Kesley's hips, she turned her sister around. Forcing Kesley down, she hiked up the redheads dress, exposing her ass to the old man.

Erika bent over, resting her head against against her sisters ass. Looking right into his eyes she cooed, "Do you like this, daddy?"

The man groaned, eyes rolling up to the back of his head. Erika laughed as the pervert came.

Kelsey joined her, laughing at the old man, "Was that good for you, daddy?"

The greasy, fat old man had a blissful look on his face, the two girls having made his entire year. Laughing, the girls picked up the toys and left without paying.

"I thought it was supposed to be half off," Kelsey laughed as they got back into the car.

"I figured we could drive a harder bargain." Erika replied.

"I think he got the better end of the deal."

Kelsey leaned over and kissed her sister. She was still horny from the show they had put on and wanted to keep her buzz going.

"Any other adventures planned big sis?" Kelsey asked.

Erika bit her lip and gave her sister a sultry look, "Nope, I think it's time we go see Jacob."

"Fucking finally," Kelsey replied, "I am ready to get this party started!"

With that, Erika punched in the destination to the Lab, and the car silently lurched into motion.

12